Thanksgiving Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure!" Karl replied, his dick starting to move.

They retired to the bathroom and got undressed. Karl bent down to suck one of Sue's nipples in his mouth...He could never get enough of her tits. They got in the shower and Karl patiently watched as she washed her hair, then her body; the soapy suds covering her in a sensual, dripping froth. He was stroking his cock the whole time and when she noticed, she said "Don't cum, I don't want you to waste that load...I have plans for it tonight".

"Oh really?" Karl asked "And what might those plans be?"

"Well" she said, lowering her voice to a sultry level. Then she kissed Karl deeply, took his cock from his hand and began her own stroking with conditioner..."I want to make sure that YOU have a nice big load to shoot on my titties...after....Simon... "she continued stroking Karl's cock "CUMS on them."

Karl almost lost it right there...So, she had decided.

"You sure?" He asked, trying to hold back shooting a load that would have surely hit the ceiling.

"I am" She replied "It's all I could think of today. You and Simon in front of me, feeding me your cocks...God, I'm so fucking horny!" She gasped. I'll let you plan it all, but just know that I'm up for it. I'll suck, fuck, jack, lick, and do almost anything you want me to do...I'm your fucking whore tonight!"

She meant it too. She was so horny that right then she would have done anything Karl told her to do. But he had plans for her and didn't want her to cum and come off the high she was on now, so he eased up, took her hand off his cock, kissed her deeply and said "OK you fuckin' whore, two men are gonna make you please them tonight, so get ready!".

They got out of the shower and dried off, barely able to keep their hands off one another. Karl dressed and waited for Sue, who stepped out of the bedroom wearing a semi-low cut top that showed off the tops of her gorgeous tits without screaming 'slut'. She had on a push up bra that only held her titties up but didn't cover her nipples, which barely showed through the sheer material that covered them. Karl knew that he would take advantage of this later and that it would play an integral part in seducing Simon.

They headed downstairs to the bar and ordered a drink while they waited for Simon. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife. Simon arrived, shook Karl's hand and went to shake Sue's, but she moved in on him and gave him a big hug...and innocent hug, but big enough that he felt her warm breasts against his skin under his shirt.

"Hi Simon!" Sue said "We're friends now, so you get a hug!"

"Sounds good to me!" He replied, taken aback by her hug. "So, where do you guys want to go?" He asked.

"I don't know, what's good around here?" Karl asked in response.

"Well, there's a great steakhouse a short 10 minute cab ride away?" Simon responded.

A cab ride Sue thought...Yes, that'll do nicely. "Let's go!" She blurted before Karl could respond. She held her elbows out to her sides, inviting the men to put their arms through hers..."Gentlemen, would you like to accompany me to dinner?" she invited.

"You can't beat this!" Karl replied "Good friend that we just met and a knock out blonde!"

"I agree!" Simon acknowledged, and they headed out front for a cab.

The only thing available was a town car, so they got in the back seat with Sue between the two men and headed off to the restaurant. Sue's skin was on fire sitting between the two men. She kept thinking about reaching into each man's crotch and rubbing their cocks, but fought the urge. They arrived at the restaurant and Karl asked for the drivers phone number so he could call him for the return trip.

The place was nice, dimly lit and had a 'private' feel to it. Tables were set back into nooks and provided a level of privacy that Karl liked. The three arranged themselves with Sue in between the two men and facing out from the table. The waitress arrived and introduced herself. She was in her mid 30's, good looking and a very friendly type, which set the tone for the evening to an easy going one. Drinks were ordered and Karl, Sue and Simon began chit chatting about their day and other topics that came up that ranged from politics to family, and more personal topics as the drink flowed.

Dinner was excellent, and Simon excused himself to use the restroom. Karl leaned over to Sue, planting a soft kiss on her lips "You're so sexy tonight" he told her "You still in this?"

"I'm so hot" She answered "I could get under the table right now and suck you both off!"

Karl was shocked by her nastiness, but extremely excited by it. He decided that he'd guide the conversation to a more sexual tone when Simon returned, and get the ball rolling. He now knew that Sue was committed and in fact, wanted to move forward quickly; but he also wanted her to be right on the edge when they all got together.

Simon returned to the table and the three picked up where they left off with conversation about their personal lives. Karl asked Simon to describe his wife, Angie.

"Well, she's a lot like Sue" He started "Outgoing, great personality, you (looking at Sue) and Angie will get along great. Physically, she's about Sue's height, and has the same features except..."

"Except what?" Sue asked innocently.

"Well" Simon started, not knowing exactly how to put it "Let's just say that you have a bit more....ummm....up top?". He was blushing now.

"See honey, I told you all the guys notice your beautiful breasts" Karl added.

Sue was blushing now, but turned on at the same time "Well, thank you Simon" She said.

"Anyway" Simon continued "It sounds like we all like about the same things as far as sports, politics, and everything else."

"Yeah" Karl replied "We'd Love to meet her sometime"

"I think we should arrange that!" Sue joined in.

More small talk took them through desert and after dinner drinks. Sue was a Frangelica drinker, and Karl knew that after the wine she'd had during dinner, one or two Frangelica's would put her into super frisky mode...so he ordered her one. Sue excused herself and went to the ladies room, where she began tweaking her nipples so they'd become super hard and stick out. She was ready to make her move and wanted both men to know it. They both knew it when she returned to the table as they both stared at her pert nipples straining through the sheer material. Sue just began talking like nothing was different, but she knew the affect she was having.

Simon excused himself, and as he got up, Sue noticed a sizable lump in his pants. She almost reached out and grabbed it! Karl grabbed her and laid a very wet kiss on her lips while at the same time pinching her left nipple with his thumb and forefinger. Shivers went straight to her pussy and she was very close. He let go, knowing that he could make her cum by just pinching her nipples, but he wanted to tease her like she was teasing him.

"How to you like the way I'm acting?" She asked.

"Your fucking tits are gorgeous like that" He replied "Now, when he comes back, I want you to begin touching us when you talk to us. Just light touches on our legs like you usually do. I'll lead the conversation into a place that will allow you to slap our legs as if you're reprimanding us, and when you do, make sure you leave your hand on his lap just long enough to sneak a feel of his crotch. That'll be the litmus test as to how he's going to react and we'll go from there. Karl gave her one last kiss just as Simon was coming back.

"Get a room you two!" Simon said jokingly.

"Already have one!" Karl replied.

"So" Karl continued "Is Angie as friendly as Sue?"

"Yeah, I think so" Simon replied. "She pretty much gets along with anyone and is pretty easy going."

"So do the guys stare her up and down like our two friends did to Sue last night in the bar?" Karl nudged Sue indicating that is was time for her to act a little put out.

"Oh you!" She said as she slapped Karl on the leg.

"Well" Simon chimed in "I think she'd be as friendly as Sue was."

"And you!" Sue turned to Simon, slapping his upper leg but letting her hand rest there while he continued to talk.

"What I mean is that you're both very friendly people" He noticed her hand was staying on his leg, but hoped she didn't notice is hard on. Sue was shaking like a leaf on the inside, and as Simon continued to talk, she let her hand slide slowly over to his crotch. Simon was surprised at this move and jumped slightly, just enough for Karl to understand what had just happened. "...Very friendly" Simon continued.

"So, do you think she'd mind me rubbing your hard on like this?" Sue blurted out, taking immediate control of the situation. She was so fucking horny she could fuck them both on the table top, and wanted to get everything out in the open now.

"Are you stroking our friends cock baby?" Karl added as he began to once again pinch her left nipple, sending another wave of electricity to her pussy.

"Yes I am" She replied matter of factly "So, Simon,doyou think she'd mind me rubbing your hard on like this?"

"Well, we have discussed this type of scenario, but it's usually with the two of us and someone else or another couple" He was losing control now as Sue began rubbing him in earnest. She had now adjusted his tool so that it was fully erect in his pants, and she knew she was on his foreskin. "But" he continued "when I told her last night that I thought you two would be the perfect fuck buddies, she was all for it. She told me to find out if you'd be interested, and I take it from what's happening now that you are?"

"Yes" Sue answered, still rubbing his crotch. She now leaned back in her chair so she could move her left hand to Karl's crotch, which contained its own hard member. Being set back in the nook had its advantages, and the long table cloth hid what was going on underneath. She now sat quietly, rubbing two cocks and loving every minute of it. She stopped abruptly and said "OK, time to go!"

"Go where?" Karl asked, hoping for the right answer.

"Back to the hotel so you two can let me pleasure you correctly!" She replied.

Right answer! Karl thought...and so did Simon!

Karl called the town car and during the 15 minutes it took to get there, the three of them talked at the table. Sue had stopped rubbing the men since they didn't want to be too obvious when they left the place, and by then, their hard on's had gone down just enough to not be to noticeable. They got into the town car and Sue draped her arms over each man's leg, letting her elbow rub their crotches so as to not be too obvious to the driver. Karl called the hotel and had two bottles of wine sent up to the room...night caps would be a private affair tonight, and none of them wanted to waste time in the bar anyway.

As they got out of the car, and Simon paid the driver, Karl whispered to Sue to lay a kiss on Simon when they got into the elevator. He told her that it would break the ice and let Simon know that everything was cool. The doors no sooner closed on the elevator when Sue turned to Simon and said "I'm glad this all worked out Simon", and with that, she French kissed him deeply. He broke away long enough to glance at Karl for approval.

"Fine by me!" Karl said "You're gonna be doing nastier things than that to her in a few minutes." He continued with a smile.

Sue and Simon continued their kiss, with her now firmly rubbing his crotch and he massaging both her big titties with each hand. Karl just rubbed himself as he watched his wife give herself to another man.

The wine as waiting for them when they arrived, so Karl popped open a bottle while Sue retired to the bedroom to "freshen up". She got naked, cleaned her pussy one last time while trying not to come, reapplied her makeup, and put on a risqué little something that she knew wouldn't last long on her. Karl had told Simon that they'd need to clean up as well, so they each took a turn in the front bathroom of the suite washing their cocks so Sue had clean dicks to suck. Karl had two pair of basketball short that he slept in and let Simon borrow one pair. They went shirtless and Karl noticed that they were both built about the same. Not quite in top shape, but not fat. And given their ages, they were overall in good shape.

They relaxed on the couch, trying to talk about anything. Karl thought it would be a good idea to lay some ground rules, so he told Simon Sue's likes and dislikes, like the fact that she didn't swallow, no cum in the face, no ass, and no rough sex unless Karl led it. Dirty talk was fine, but for now, Karl wanted to talk nasty to her until she got used to Simon. Simon agreed and told Karl that he'd take Karl's lead. Cool Karl thought.

Karl turned the lights down and Sue literally floated out of the bedroom as if on a bed of air. Karl got up, handed her a glass of wine and kissed her deeply. He motioned for her to take her place between them on the couch, which she did, sipping her wine as she sat down.

"Baby" Karl began "You look incredible!"

"I second that!" added Simon, holding his glass up for a toast "To friendship first...then fun!" He added. Their glasses clinked together as they laughed.

Sue wasn't sure what to do next, so Karl took the lead and turned her face to his so he could lay a long, wet, sexy kiss on her. Simon began rubbing her tits as she kissed Karl, then brought her right strap off of her shoulder and for the first time began enjoying the titties that he had jacked off to the night before. After a minute, Karl released Sue and turned her head to Simon, who took the hint and began kissing her. Karl took Simon's place and continued the assault on her breasts, which now were engorged with totally erect nipples. This foreplay went on for another ten minutes, with the men moving from tits to mouth and back again.

Sue broke her kiss from Karl, slid the coffee table in front of the couch across the room and knelt in front of the men on her knees. They began to take off their shorts, but she stopped them.

"All in good time boys" She said as she began moving her hands up each man's leg and under their shorts. She was going to make them beg. She slowly reached up under their shorts and finally found her reward. She started at their balls, massaging them gently, listening to the moans. Then she moved up and began wrapping her fingers around each shaft. It was like having two Karl's, they were literally the same size and length...she was in heaven! She spent about two minutes just slowly stroking up and down the shafts, enjoying the effect and the moans.

She removed her hand from Simon's cock and began taking down Karl's shorts. He lifted his ass off the couch so she could take them off, and then threw them behind her. She then did the same to Simon, and then, she was face to face with two beautiful, hard, throbbing cocks! She decided to mess with Karl, and slowly moved on Simon. She looked Simon right in the eyes as she slithered up his leg, buried her nose in his balls, and began licking the underside of his ball sack. He moaned loudly as she grabbed his shaft at the base with one hand, stood it up from his stomach, and began licking the entire length...looking into his eyes the whole time. He was going crazy at this point and looked down at her an moaned "please!"

She knew what that meant, and in one smooth motion, engulfed his entire length down to his balls, holding that position as the head of his engorged cock touched the back of her throat. She then began to suck him in and out as she moved slowly up and down his shaft.

"Aaawww fuck!" Simon exclaimed.

Karl was watching the unreal scene before him as his wife of twenty years showed him what it looked like when she was sucking him off. She was unbelievable and Karl's hand instinctively moved to his own cock to jack it.

Sue then came off of Simon's cock and began French kissing his foreskin, sucking her lips to the underside off his dick and flicking the foreskin with her tongue. Karl knew this feeling and also knew that Simon was as close to heaven right now as a live man could be.

She then came up off of Simon's cock and moved onto Karl's, replaying the exact scene on his now steel hard cock.

"Awesome...isn't she!?" Karl exclaimed.

"Fucking awesome!" Simon acknowledged "I've never had anyone suck me like that!"

"Yeah, she's quite a good little...aaawww...cock....mmmmmm....sucker....aren't..you...baby?" Karl managed to get out as she now started to suck him off faster, like a sex hungry porn star.

"Mmmm Hhhmmm" she responded.

Karl then grabbed her pony tail that he knew she created for just this occasion, and started shoving her mouth down his shaft. Not hard, not in a mean manner, but just how he knew she liked it.

"You can do this too Simon...Just be careful...don't shove your cock down her throat, just 'make' her suck your cock" Karl instructed as if telling someone how to ride a thoroughbred. Karl motioned to Simon and let go of Sue's pony tail. Simon took the hint and immediately grabbed it, pulling her off Karl's cock and onto his. He took instruction very well and in no time had her shoving his whole shaft down her throat.

Sue went from man to man for another five minutes until Karl sat her down on the couch and both men took a nipple in each mouth. Simon then moved down to her pussy and after a short teasing session, dove in with reckless abandon. He was an expert, and Sue's first orgasm of the night was building quickly.

"Do you want your first cum like this?" Karl asked her "Or do you want to cum with a cock in that hot cunt?

"Keep...licking....my....pussy!!" She answered.

Simon kept it up and Karl continued sucking her nipples until she came harder than ever before. She convulsed on the couch as both men pulled back and enjoyed the sight. Karl was beginning to think something was wrong, but realized that it was just a super intense orgasm, and as she came down from it, he handed her some wine.

"Fuck!!!" She said as she regained her composure "I've never come like that before...fucking awesome!"

"Good!" Karl exclaimed "You were beautiful!"

"Yeah, that was awesome!" Simon agreed.

As funny as it seemed though, staring at two still hard cocks took Sue right back into the groove, and she reached out for them once again. Karl had other ideas though and took her off the couch and over to a plush, living room chair. He put her on the chair, on her knees, facing the back of the chair, and then motioned for Simon to take her from behind while he went around to her front and stuffed his cock in her mouth.

She looked up at Karl "Your fantasy baby...he's gonna fuck my pussy while I suck your cock!! This is what you wanted to see isn't it you fucker!"

"Yes you fuckin' slut, I want him to fuck you good while you suck my cock. Then we're both gonna cover those fuckin' tits of yours, and I want to watch it drip off your tits and onto your legs and knees." He responded, and with that, grabbed her pony tail and shoved his cock in her mouth right as Simon was filling her pussy with his cock.

"Mmmpphh" She moaned. She had used a dildo before for Karl in this same scenario, but feeling another engorged real cock in her pussy while she sucked her man was a feeling she had never imagined. As Simon would shove his cock in her pussy, Karl would shove his in her mouth, filling both holes at the same time. She wouldn't last long like this, and within three minutes her pussy convulsed around Simon's cock.

"MMMMPPHHH....MMMPPPHHHHH" she moaned as wave after wave passed over her. Simon kept fucking her until he knew she was spent, then pulled out and began jacking off. Karl took Simon's queue and pulled out of her mouth, seconds from coming. Sue spun to the floor and onto her knees, holding her huge tits in her hands.

"Cover 'em you FUCKERS!!!!" She screamed "Cover my fucking tits with your hot fucking cum!! God I Love watching you both just standing there jacking off!!! I think that's what I want you do for me tomorrow; just jack off for me!!"