Thanksgiving Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That talk was too much for both men, and almost in unison, they began spurting huge, white globs of sticky cum onto Sue's tits. Sue couldn't believe it, they just kept coming. Her tits were literally coated with cum, and heeding Karl's command, she let the sticky mess drip off her wonderful tits and onto her upper legs and knees below. Karl and Simon rubbed their spent cocks on her tits, causing more cum to slide off onto her legs. Still turned on, she pinched her cum soaked nipples, knowing that she had just pleased two men beyond their wildest dreams...but wilder dreams lay in the future!

Sue wiped her cum soaked tits with a towel. She needed a shower and decided to invite the men to join her. Although they were spent, men are men and never refuse taking a shower with a good looking woman! As Sue soaped up her body the men's cocks began to stir back to life. Presented with two hard cocks, she filled both hands with conditioner and went to town, stroking up and down the hardening shafts. She knelt in front of them and now stroked faster and faster until both men came almost in unison and shot they're gooey loads onto the shower floor.

Sue left the two men in the shower to wash up and after drying off went into the living room for a glass of wine. She was exhausted, but in a good way. She never thought that she would have done the things she just did, but was still very turned on by the experience. The men came out in the gym shorts and they all just sat and talked until the early morning.

Simon left about 3:00 AM, giving Sue a peck on the lips as he walked out. They made plans to meet for lunch since they'd all be sleeping in, and thought it would be good idea to discuss what happened when they were sober and see what the next steps were if any. After the door closed, Sue surprised Karl by kissing him deeply.

"I never thought it would be like that!" She said "Let's go to bed...I want you to make Love to me!"

"I can do that!" Karl replied, and they made Love like never before.