That 70s Show - Eric's Christmas Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling Fez's head spreading her lips farther than they had ever been, Lisa began to lower her taut body, slowly allowing Fez's cock to penetrate her pussy. She could feel the inside of her tunnel being stretched as more and more of his cock slid into her. "Holy crap." was all he could say as he felt his massive pole being surrounded by a soft warm pussy for the first time. It seemed almost like she was teasing him, and he became so impatient that he thrust forcefully upward, jamming his log into her cunt. When he lunged upward, Fez knocked Lisa off her feet and her body came crashing down onto his lap, completely impaling herself on his monstrous cock.

"Holy fucking shit," the tiny cheerleader cried out as she felt the walls of her pussy being stretched seemingly beyond their capacity. She leaned forward, his silky shirt feeling very erotic against her breasts, and lay there while her body got used to the gigantic invader. The longer she lay against him, the better she liked the feeling of being completely stuffed with his cock. "Your cock is so fucking big," she whispered in Fez's ear, "you can fuck me with it now." She sat back up, planted her feet back on the floor as she straddled his legs and began to raise up and down to meet his thrusts. It was Fez's first time and he soon was slamming up into her cunt as she dropped down to meet him. Their bodies were slapping together as they fucked each other.

"Oooo, that is good," Fez moaned as he felt her pussy grip his cock like a blood-pressure sleeve, "you are good at fucking." He looked down between their bodies and watched as his cock disappeared and then emerged again, shiny with her lubrication. Jenny and Tracy had unbuttoned Fez's shirt and were each sucking on one of his nipples. They had both shed the remainder of their clothes and Fez began to fondle Jenny's cute breasts. Her tits were small, but perfect, pointed cones that stuck straight out from her chest with gumdrop nipples. Trying to concentrate on three naked girls proved impossible, especially for someone losing their virginity and Fez began to devote all his energy to jamming his giant cock up into Lisa's stretched out pussy.

Eric whipped his plain white briefs off in record time and Donna was impressed with his seven inch penis. It was essentially the same size as Hyde's, but with a much larger mushroom shaped crown. They were all as drunk as they had ever been, and yet seemed to know exactly what to do. Poor Rock-em, Sock-em robots: they went flying, along with several beer cans as Eric used his arm to sweep everything off the tablecloth so that Donna could lay back on the table. "God she's beautiful," he thought as he stared at his nude girlfriend. And she was just that, her slender legs seemed endlessly long as she stood in front of the table, the back-light shining between her thighs. Her large breasts hung on her chest, inviting him to suckle. Eric could hardly believe his luck, he thought his cock was going to explode, it was so hard.

Donna hopped up onto the table and joked, "remind me to thank your mom for the tablecloth." She spread her legs wide making sure Eric understood the invitation, and cupped her tits, bouncing them and running her hands all around them. They were so huge that she could actually suck on her own nipples as she waited for Eric to make his move. He surprised and endeared himself by dropping to his knees between her outstretched legs and running his hands up the insides of her creamy thighs until her reached her crotch.

She could feel his hot breath on her pussy as he leaned in, grasped her long labia between his thumbs and forefingers and pulled them apart. He was hypnotized by the vividness of her pink cunt; moisture seeping out of her slit. He breathed in the musky scent of her arousal and it seemed to make his rod even harder. Donna knew Eric was a fellow virgin, but he seemed to know just what to do as she felt her slit part and he blew hot air up into her pussy. "Oh my God Eric," Donna gasped, "where did you learn that."

"I would do anything for you ma-lady," Eric gallantly replied as he slid his thumbs farther up into her, spreading her open. He gently licked each side of her slit from the bottom to the top and then began to actually chew on her incredibly long lips, as his nose nudged the tiny pearl that was her clit.

It was then that Eric found out what a "squirter" was, as his face became drenched in Donna's cum. "Holy fucking shit Eric," Donna squealed as her body convulsed. He lapped up as much of her juices as he could, cleaning her pussy like a cat taking a bath. When he stood back up between her legs, Donna asked, "well neighbor, are you ready to fuck me?"

"More ready than you can imagine," Eric answered, his penis in his hand.

She scooted to the very edge of the table, and splayed her legs even farther as he began to wedge his big crown between her fleshy lips. "Wow Donna," he complimented her, "your pussy is really beautiful."

"Just remember lover," she reminded him, "you're my first."

Raised up on her elbows, Donna watched as Eric pushed forward and forced his head into her hole. Slowly he penetrated her until he met the resistance of her hymen. He looked at her apprehensively and she assured him, "it's OK Eric...I want you...I want you to be the one." He put his hands around her wide hips and shoved forward, feeling the resistance give way as he slid all the way into her cunt.

"Oh my God Donna," he gushed feeling her warmth surround his cock, "your pussy feels so great."

The dreaded pain that everyone had warned her about felt like a tiny pinprick and then it felt like the inside of her cunt was on fire...it felt wonderful. "Oh my God Eric," Donna gulped, "your cock feels so good. Fuck me baby...fuck your girlfriend." It was the first time she had ever acknowledged him as her boyfriend and Eric could swear his cock swelled inside her. Her vaginal muscles seemed to squeeze his cock as he slowly slid it in and out of her wet hole. Staring down between her legs, Eric checked for traces of blood, but there didn't seem to be any. Relieved, he was transfixed by the sight of her long pussy lips gripping his prick, disappearing inside her when he thrust forward, and being pulled back out when he withdrew.

He put his hands on her smooth thighs and began to quicken his strokes, thinking to himself, "I'm fucking Donna...the most beautiful girl in the world." She lay back on the tablecloth feeling her pussy being penetrated by her first cock, her marvelous tits spreading out on her chest, and smiled. It was the most wonderful feeling she could imagine, Eric's hard cock sliding in and out of her.

"Fuck me Eric...fuck me," she begged, her hips grinding against him, attempting to get more of his cock inside her.

Hyde stood there, his hard-on throbbing, watching the girl he lusted after being fucked by his friend and declared, "you know we were a team...I won too."

When Donna lay all the way back on the table, her head actually hung back over the other side, her long silky red hair cascading down toward the floor. She was the most beautiful thing Hyde had ever seen, like some kind of painting, and the fact that she was being fucked made her all the more desirable. Looking back at Hyde and smiling, Donna opened her mouth wide; a definite invitation. A devilish grin on his face, Hyde stepped up behind her head and lay his hard-on in her open mouth. Donna closed her plump lips around his cock and he watched her cheeks collapsing as she sucked him deep down her throat. Feeling her hot, wet mouth engulf him, Hyde groaned, "holy crap Donna, suck my cock."

She reached up behind her and began to fondle Hyde's scrotum, squeezing his balls together like she knew what she was doing. Hyde began to slide his cock in and out of her inviting mouth, fucking her face as she ran her tongue around his crown. Her huge tits began to flop around on her chest as Eric stuffed her cunt even faster. Hyde leaned forward, captured her fleshy globes in his hands and began to knead them like soft bread dough. Pinching her jellybean nipples between his outstretched fingers, he could feel her groan around his shaft and it stimulated him even more.

Eric had grasped her slender waist and was now slamming his cock up into her hole with incredible force because his feet were planted firmly on the floor. Donna felt like she was in heaven as Eric banged against her mound; she couldn't imagine a better feeling than being fucked. Once again making all the right moves, Eric began to massage her groin as he thrust into her, trapping her engorged clit between his thumbs and pinching. "Oh my fucking God," Donna shrieked as her entire body shuddered. She could feel her cum flooding out around his cock as she mumbled, "fuck me Eric...fuck me...fuck me, oh my God fuck me."

Accidentally biting down on Hyde's hard-on, she triggered his climax as he exploded in her mouth, nearly choking her. In a reflex action, her mouth sucked and milked him as he pumped his seed down her throat. "Holy shit Donna," Hyde exclaimed, "where did you learn to suck cock like this." He fucked her mouth until he had spurted every drop of his cum inside her, and then let his shriveling meat slip out between her lips.

Feeling her cunt muscles spasm around his cock, Eric jammed his cock as far up Donna's pussy as he could and pumped her full of his cum. Feeling his hot seed deep in her belly, Donna began to thrash around on the table as her body responded with yet another orgasm. She lost track of time as her body shivered and shook, it seemed like pleasure was flooding every nerve in her body. "Oh my God Eric...don't stop fucking me."

Jackie grasped Kelso's skinny ass cheeks in her hands and squeezed as her mouth milked his hard cock, her tongue tickling the underside. The only one in the basement not drunk, Kelso was watching the long-legged Donna getting fucked and it was incredibly erotic. Of course he would never admit it to Jackie, but Kelso was imagining that it was his cock sliding in and out of Donna as he felt Jackie's moist receptacle surround him. "Oh that's right babe," he encouraged the little pixie as she slurped at his tool. Grasping the sides of her head as he fucked her mouth, Kelso pretended he was fucking Donna's pussy and began to squirt his cum down Jackie's throat. She squeezed his balls so hard they hurt as his stream filled her tiny mouth. She pulled his shaft from her mouth and drops of white semen drooled out onto her chin.

Just as Kelso was helping Jackie to her feet, he heard a familiar voice coming down the stairs, "what are you delinquents up to; did you enjoy the punch," and he saw Laurie waling down the final steps. Looking around with a huge grin on her face, but not seeming surprised, she remarked, "I guess you did like the punch...a lot." Seeing Kelso standing in the middle of the room with his pants around his ankles and his penis steadily rising, Laurie could feel the familiar moistness forming between her legs. The fact that she had been drinking vodka most of the night never even affected her decision to act on her desires. It took her about two seconds to pull her black sweater off over her head and twirl it around above her, "are any of you high school boys man enough to handle a college woman? "

Kelso had lusted after Laurie for years, and he just kind of let Jackie fall back to the floor as he shuffled his way, as fast as his pants would allow, over to her. Seeing his erection at full staff, Laurie playfully stated, "I like a boy who's eager." She reached out and grasped his rod for a split second, and then resumed stripping off her clothes. Wiggling out of her tight slacks, Laurie slipped her skimpy white panties off her slender legs and hung them around Kelso's hard-on. Her breasts were barely a handful, but nice and round and jiggled nicely when she moved. Just a wisp of fine blond hair covered her prominent mound as she hopped up and sat on the Foreman's chest freezer and spread her legs, inviting Kelso. "See anything you like Kelso," Laurie asked as she ran her index finger up through her damp slit.

"Oh boy, do I," Kelso almost drooled as he stood in front of her with his cock in his hand.

"Well what are you waiting for," Laurie demanded, "a written invitation...are you going to fuck me or not."

"Oh man," Kelso yelped, not believing his luck, as he wedged himself between her splayed legs and rubbed his crown up and down her wet slit. Laurie grabbed his penis and began to stuff it between her lips, anxious to feel it inside her. Kelso lunged forward and buried his cock inside Laurie's cunt in one swift thrust.

"That's what I'm talking about," Laurie shouted, "fuck me high school boy." Kelso began to ram his cock into her; fucking her like a dog in heat. She wrapped her long skinny legs around him, locking her ankles behind his ass and drawing him into her. "Come on Kelso, is that all you've got," she taunted him, spurring him on to fuck her even harder. Seeing Hyde standing behind Kelso, his erection ready for business, Laurie challenged him, "hey Hyde, do you think you can handle a college woman?" Her legs still locked around Kelso, she reached her arms around his neck and ordered him, "Kelso turn around so Hyde can join the party."

Clueless as to what she meant, Kelso stood straight up, lifting Laurie up off the freezer and turned around. She weighed almost nothing so he had no trouble supporting her weight as he turned her back to Hyde.

Seeing Hyde approach with his cock in hand, Kelso voiced his concern, "hey just watch it there Hyde."

"Shut up Kelso," Hyde told him, "it's her ass I'm aiming at." Laurie smiled as she felt Hyde's crown, still slick from Donna's saliva, feeling for her ass hole. With her legs around Kelso, her ass was spread quite wide and soon Hyde was nudging against her sphincter ring. Kelso helped out by letting her drop slightly and Hyde's knob easily penetrated Laurie's brown hole. Hyde bent his knees and shoved upward, jamming the entire length of his cock into Laurie's ass.

"Take that bitch," Hyde gritted his teeth as he shoved his cock into her anus, trying to punish her for being so condescending. What he didn't know was that Laurie liked it rough; the harder you fucked her, the better.

"Oh yeah," she squealed, "that's right...jam those fucking cocks into me." She loved the feel of being double penetrated; having two cocks stuffed inside her. She could feel them thrusting their hard rods up into her holes separated only by a thin membrane of skin. They were stretching her just the way she loved it, and she began to bounce up and down on their poles, using Kelso's neck for leverage. "Come on boys," she urged, "fuck me harder." Hyde reached around her petite body and began to pinch her rosy nipples as hard as he could, while slamming his hips up against her firm ass.

"God, you really are a slut Laurie," Hyde stated as she thrust her ass back against him. She just laughed as she used their cocks to give her pleasure.

Jackie sat on the floor, drunk and in shock at seeing her boyfriend cast her aside so he could fuck Eric's slut sister. Her mind was racing, trying to figure out how to respond to being ignored; something she was not used to. Eric and Donna were both naked and making out, as if no one else in the world existed; so she decided to ignore them too.

Turning around, she saw Fez with Lisa in his lap and Tracy and Jenny on each side of him rubbing his chest.

Fez slammed his massive cock up into Lisa and leaned forward, nibbling on her erect nipples; first one then the other. "Oh my God, you're splitting me apart," Lisa screamed as she leaned back, her body shivering as she climaxed around his cock.

"That feels very good my darling," Fez admitted, "I hope you are ready," and he grasped her tiny waist, held her in place and rammed his monstrous cock up into her womb. It felt to Lisa like someone had turned on a hose deep in her belly as Fez began to spurt his pent up seed into her. "Holy crap that feels good," Fez moaned, "God Bless America."

Lisa's body shuddered as Fez's cum expanded her pussy even more, and began to squirt out around his rod.

Jackie had made up her mind about getting revenge on Kelso. She went around the sofa, stood next to Lisa and Fez, and began to purposefully disrobe. As he finished cumming inside Lisa, Fez watched intently as Jackie shed her jacket and blouse. When she shrugged her tiny, lacy bra off her shoulders, Fez's eyes bulged as he admired her small B cup breasts. They were only small handfuls, but her nipples were incredibly long; nearly 3/4 of an inch in length. She pushed her slacks and bikini panties down all in one motion revealing a completely bald mound. Reading that all the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders shaved their pubic areas, she naturally had to follow suit. Tapping Lisa on the shoulder, Jackie told her, "OK, it's my turn now."

Lisa was more than willing to give her fellow cheerleader a turn; her pussy was sore anyway. When Lisa swung her leg over Fez, allowing his rod to slide out of her, Jackie got her first look at Fez's cock and she nearly fainted. "Holy shit Fez," she shouted, suddenly having second thoughts, "I've didn't know they got that big...there's no way that thing will fit inside me."

"There is only one way to find out," Fez encouraged her as he stood up in front of her. He encircled her waist with his arms and drew her to him, kissing and nibbling on her soft neck. He remembered Kelso telling him that this was Jackie's sensitive spot and it worked, as she grasped his naked ass and squeezed. His cock was trapped between them like a baseball bat, as he bent down and took her long right nipple between his teeth. Grinding the fleshy protrusion in his mouth, he heard Jackie moan as her knees weakened. He turned her willing body around and urged her to sit in his place on the sofa. Her pussy was so moist that droplets of her juice dribbled down her thighs as she sat on the couch and spread her legs.

On his knees, Fez massaged her milky thighs, leaned forward and licked her fleshy flaps. Spreading her pussy lips with his fingers, Fez thought her labia resembled a pink butterfly's wings. He licked each side of her mound like an ice cream cone on a hot Summer day, and then inserted his tongue between her slit. Flicking his tongue against her huge clit, Jackie clamped her thighs around his head and whimpered, "oh Fez...right there." Her body shook as Fez slithered his tongue in and out of her cunt.

Prying her legs apart, Fez sat back on his heels and told her, "I think you are ready now."

Jackie spread her legs as far as she could while scooting her ass to the edge of the cushion. Fez raised up on his knees and lay his pole on Jackie's stomach. She was shocked to see that it extended nearly to her breasts and it was actually heavy as it rested on her tummy. He had done a good job of preparing her, because instead of being afraid of his size: now she wanted it more than ever...she couldn't wait to feel it inside her.

"Fuck me Fez," Jackie invited him. He began to push against her tiny slit as she used her fingers to spread her lips. His crown penetrated her opening and she groaned as it stretched her pussy walls. "Holy shit Fez," she winced, "go ahead, I want it all." Fez began to force more and more of his gigantic cock into Jackie's tiny hole, stretching her as he proceeded. He put his hands under her and grasped her perfect ass cheeks as he stuffed his huge meat inside her cunt. When he was about half way in, Fez lunged forward and buried his elephant cock all the way up Jackie's hole. "Oh my God...fuck me Fez...fuck me," she wailed as it felt like he had stuck his arm up her.

Ever so slowly, Fez withdrew and then penetrated her. Jackie could feel her vagina expand with his thrusts and then contract as he withdrew...the feeling was incredible. "Oh my God Fez," she encouraged him, "your cock feels so fucking good...fuck me."