That 70s Show - Eric's Christmas Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fez looked down between them and watched his pole going in and out of her bald mound and wondered how it all fit inside this tiny girl. He had lusted after Jackie ever since they met in school and couldn't believe he was now fucking her. He loved sliding his cock in and out of her; when he was inside her it felt like his cock was immersed in warm pudding. It was so erotic watching her tiny tits jiggle with every thrust. Fez had already cum inside Lisa so he knew he could last a long time with Jackie.

Laurie had such muscle control that it felt to Kelso that she was milking his cock and he couldn't hold out much longer. Though neither would ever admit it, both Kelso and Hyde found it highly erotic when they felt their cocks rubbing against each other inside Laurie. Kelso looked over her shoulder and asked Hyde, "are you ready; let's do it together."

"Let's do it man," Hyde agreed and he jammed his cock up Laurie's ass and began to squirt his seed in her anus. Feeling Hyde's cock twitching, Kelso pumped his cum up into her pussy as he hugged her tight against him.

"Oh yeah boys," Laurie urged them, "fill me up."

Red Foreman had finally arrived home from work and was able to join his own party, making up for lost time by immediately downing three beers. "Well, Red how did it go tonight," Bob Pinciotti inquired.

"Bob, I sold a set of hot rollers and a Pong game," Red replied as he made his way over to Kitty and kissed her under the mistletoe. "I guess I should go down and check up on the kids," he told her, patting her on the rump.

As he want down the basement steps, Red called out, "what are you dumb asses up to down here," which served as an early warning because it was Christmas Eve and he didn't really feel like putting his foot up someone's ass. It was really not enough warning to have much results and the kids were too drunk to react anyway, so the first thing Red saw was his naked daughter behind an equally naked Hyde, and Kelso struggling to get some clothes on (because he was the only one not inebriated, and conscious enough to fear Red). Red had always known in the back of his mind that his precious daughter was the town slut, but chose to ignore it and this time was no different as he simply instructed her: "Laurie get some clothes on."

Glancing at the sofa, he saw three pretty blond cheerleaders caressing each others nubile young breasts, and the "foreign kid" on his knees plowing Jackie, who was not even aware of Red's presence. Finally on his left he saw his naked son standing in front of his nude girlfriend, attempting to shield her from Red's gaze. Donna was sitting on the tablecloth which covered their "spool table" and she was a vision of loveliness. Red felt a stirring in his groin as he confronted Eric, "well, well, well, what have we here...Merry Christmas to me. I have to admit Eric I'm proud of you for once; I didn't think you had it in you. Now step aside."

Obediently, Eric moved and Red got his first unimpeded look at Donna's nude body and it was absolutely gorgeous. She had been trying to cover her breasts by folding her arms in front of them, and Red ordered, "come on Donna, let's get a look at you." She knew there was no sense resisting Red so she dropped her arms, completely exposing herself to his glare. He whistled and exclaimed, "that is one great set of jugs you got there Donna," as he reached out and cupped them with his large, coarse hands. He juggled them in his hands almost like he was weighing them, running his thumbs over her erect jellybean nipples. Donna began to wriggle on the table, Red's sandpaper hands stimulating her. Almost against her will, her legs spread and she glanced at the crotch of his pants; and thought she saw movement almost down to his knee.

Red looked at his son and remarked, "since you're like one of the family now Donna, and you obviously enjoy making the Foreman men happy; I think it's time you knew what a real man felt like." Still basking in the pleasure of her first intercourse and in a daze from the alcohol, Donna just stared at Red as he kicked off his shoes, unbuckled his belt and deftly stepped out of his trousers, leaving his boxers. She could see that his shorts were more than crowded as they bulged out in the front, and when he asked her, "why don't you do the honors," she mechanically reached forward and began to pull his boxers down his hairy legs. When they were at his knees, Donna's eyes grew big as saucers and she audibly gasped, skipping a breath as Red's cock was uncovered.

"Oh my god Mr. Foreman," Donna gasped as she saw the horse cock hanging between his legs. It looked like an elephant's trunk swaying when he moved. Red's penis must have been at least twelve inches long, as thick as a soup can with a crown like a big purple tennis ball. Donna could see the raised veins pulsing along its length, and there was a drop of fluid on his pee-slit. Instinctively she reached for it, her hand not even close to encircling the huge shaft. Even though it was not sticking straight up like Eric's had been, Donna found it to be hard as steel; she thought that maybe its sheer weight kept it from springing up. Red stepped out of his boxers as Donna ran both of her dainty hands along the length of his cock, as if trying to measure it and gauge its true size.

"Holy crap Red, I mean Dad," Eric stammered, "you can't be suggesting that Donna...I mean she's only had little old me...she could never...you know...I mean Holy crap."

"Yeah, its a beaut isn't it," Red beamed, "your Mother likes it."

Donna lay back down on the table and hushed Eric, "no, it's OK Eric...I want to feel that big fucking cock inside me. Do it Red."

She was just the most beautiful thing Red had ever seen; the truth was he had never fucked a teenage pussy before. He ran his rough hands up and down her long legs as she splayed them around him, marveling at their smoothness. Fresh moisture was seeping out of her slit as Red stimulated her thighs and Donna began to caress her own marvelous tits in anticipation. Red stepped forward and flopped his meat down on her stomach, making a slapping sound as it hit. He reached up and replaced her hands with his as he squeezed her soft, pliable mounds. "You are one lucky bastard Eric," Red congratulated his son as he enjoyed the feel of Donna's great tits. He released them and they flattened out on the sides of her chest. Silently agreeing, Eric stood above Donna's shoulder and took possession of her breasts, leaning over to suck on her right nipple.

Red parted Donna's pussy flaps with his oversized thumbs and began to slide his giant crown up and down her slit, lubricating it with her secretions (and probably some of Eric's too). It had been the talk of the neighborhood when Midge had allowed Donna to go on the Pill, so Red had absolutely no reservations about coupling with her. He could feel her legs tense when he began to push forward and he asked her, "are you sure you're ready Donna?"

"Fuck me Red," was all she said, looking down between her breasts to watch.

She could feel the pressure on her slit increase as Red's crown tried to penetrate her nearly virgin pussy, and she found herself actually pushing forward to meet him. He grasped her slender waist to hold her steady, shoved forward, and Donna felt her opening stretch wide as he plowed into her pussy. "Holy shit," Donna gasped as Red's tennis ball crown was now wedged just inside her opening. Eric was using one hand to hold her hand, and massaging her breasts with the other. Red paused for a few seconds while Donna caught her breath and then slowly pushed forward, feeling her cunt stretch as he progressed. When he was about half way in, Red stopped to make sure she was going to be able to accommodate his size, and Donna moaned, "go ahead...do it Red."

Hearing her encouragement, Red shoved forward and didn't stop until his balls slapped against Donna's round ass cheeks. Her cunt was so tight that it felt to Red like someone had encircled his cock with a blood-pressure sleeve and pumped it up as far as possible.

Donna lay on the table, her body writhing in pleasure as she felt the inside of her pussy stretched to the splitting point. Red had pushed against her cervix and it felt like someone had shoved a fence post up her cunt. "Oh my fucking God, oh my fucking God," she shrieked as her cunt muscles went into a spasm and she had the most massive orgasm of her young life.

Red just smiled as he felt her muscles grip him even harder, and then he began to slowly slide his massive cock out of her, and then slowly pushing it back in, stretching her all over again. Donna was squeezing Eric's hand so tightly that it was turning white as she grit her teeth every time Red pushed back inside her. Her opening was stretched to such an extreme that Red's log was scraping against her raised clit with every stroke. She felt like a piece of meat skewered on a barbeque spit. Eric continued to massage her wonderful tits, trying to soothe and relax her; while he was totally mesmerized at the sight of her body being penetrated by Red's enormous cock. He loved Donna, but somehow was completely aroused watching her being fucked by such a monstrous piece of meat.

Eric's penis was fully erect and he placed it in Donna's hand, as Red slowly fucked her. Eric's gesture proved to be just the right medicine for Donna, as she looked at her hand around his cock, looked at Eric and then began to giggle. For some unexplained reason, she almost immediately began to relax; which allowed her to enjoy her extreme intercourse even more. Squeezing Eric's comparatively small prick, she spread her long legs even wider, inviting Red to thrust deeper. He began to pick up his pace, fucking her faster, and then alternating long stokes with short fast ones. Donna was amazed at how long it took for his entire cock to be drawn out of her, her tunnel shrinking behind it.

Suddenly Red slowly withdrew all the way, leaving only the bulbous head stretching her opening, and then pushed forcefully forward, ramming his gigantic cock all the way into her. "Oh my God," squealed a breathless Donna, "holy fucking shit your cock is big...fuck me Red...jam that fucking cock into me." Red began to slam his monstrous cock in and out of Donna's now battered hole, stretching it to new limits with each powerful thrust. She released Eric's rod and gripped the edge of the table to hold herself in place as Red pounded his cock into her, "oh my fucking God...fuck me Red...fuck me...stretch my fucking pussy." Donna's tits were flopping around uncontrollably, slapping against her chest. She didn't realize it but Red was listening to the music from upstairs, and was actually fucking her to the rhythm of Jingle Bells.

Eric, now just a spectator, walked around the table to watch from Red's point of view and couldn't believe how incredibly wide Donna's slit was being stretched. Eric began to masturbate as he watched Red's horse-cock stretching his girlfriend's cunt. Her body was twitching and jerking as she had multiple orgasms around Red's pole. Red unexpectedly hoisted her endlessly long legs up onto his shoulders to give him more leverage, and began to drive his mammoth cock even deeper inside her pussy. "Holy crap Red...fuck me...fuck me," Donna pleaded as she reveled in the feeling of his giant pole splitting her apart.

Feeling he was near the end, Red began to pile-drive his cock down into Donna's hole, violently fucking her pussy. Grasping her waist, he pulled her onto his cock and held her in place as he exploded inside her belly. "Holy shit," was all Donna could verbalize as it felt like her womb was being filled with hot water. "Fill me up Red," she screamed as her body shivered, matching his climax, "cum in me." Red seemed to pump his seed into her hole for minutes before he finally lay her legs back on the table and stood back, allowing his snake to slowly slide out of Donna's stretched out pussy.

She lay back against the festive table cloth sweating and exhausted, but with a satisfied grin on her beautiful face. Red stood back and admired the nude body of his son's girlfriend, and thinking once again, "that lucky bastard."

Fez, still on his knees with his massive cock buried in Jackie's tiny pussy was warning her, "get ready Jackie, because here I come." He shoved into her so hard that she bounced against the back of the sofa, and then he flooded her cunt with his hot seed. "Holy crap I can't believe I'm cumming in Jackie's pussy," Fez said out loud as he continued to fill her.

Throwing her arms around his neck, Jackie drunkenly whispered, "you're so much better than Michael."

Hyde and Kelso were busy getting hand-jobs from Tracy and Jenny when they all heard Red announce, "OK, you girls go on home now. Stephen, Kelso, the foreign kid, Jackie and Donna you stay here. I'm going upstairs now and I'm going to send Kitty down for her Christmas present. You all better show her a good time or I'll shove my foot up your asses. Merry Christmas." Eric kissed Donna "a Merry Christmas", then like an obedient puppy, followed his father and Laurie upstairs to the main party.

A couple minutes later they heard Kitty's trademark laugh descending the basement stairs, "heh, heh, heh, here I come kids. That big old Red Santa said you had a Christmas surprise waiting for me down here. She was going slowly, feeling her way with her feet, her hands covering her eyes so she would be completely surprised. When she reached the bottom of the steps, she whisked her hands away, saw the kids waiting for her and began to laugh, "heh, heh, heh, oh my... a Christmas smorgasbord," and clap her hands. The boys and girls were standing in a line behind the sofa, completely naked with their hands folded in front of their groins (of course with Fez, there was really nothing left to the imagination).

"Merry Christmas Mrs. Foreman," they all chimed.

"Oh my, heh, heh, heh, you can call me Kitty," she chuckled, "now where should we start?"

Since he was the only one not totally wasted, Kelso kind of shied back, Kitty herself had been knocking back the martinis like water as she hosted the party upstairs. Hyde took Kitty's hands in his and led her around to the other side of the sofa, suggesting, 'you seem to be a bit overdressed...I think we should begin by getting you naked."

"Heh, heh, heh, I think that's a great idea Stephen," Kitty agreed as Hyde removed her festive red vest. Fez was eagerly unbuttoning her green blouse as Donna unzipped the back of her skirt (which matched her vest). When she let it slide to the floor, everyone gasped when they saw that Kitty was not wearing any panties, and her dirty-blond bush leapt into view.

"Why you naughty girl," Donna teased.

"Way to go Mrs. Fore...Kitty," Hyde remarked, "very anti-establishment."

"Heh, heh, heh, now my secret is out," she explained, "sometimes at parties or when we go out, I don't wear panties. No one else knows it, but it makes me feel naughty and sexy."

Kelso was attending to his specialty: unhooking her plain white bra. When he succeeded, he slipped the straps down her shoulders and she shrugged it off her arms. "Whoa, Mrs. Fore...Kitty...nice," Kelso complimented her. Donna and Jackie reached out for Kitty's breasts which were a generous 36 D, and hung just slightly on her chest. As Kitty stood in front of the sofa, Hyde dropped to his knees and began to kiss the inside of her thighs. She moved her feet farther apart to give him access to her pussy as he nuzzled his face in her thick bush. Jackie and Donna were aggressively fondling her ample tits, then licking the areola and nibbling her gumdrop sized nipples. Kelso was rubbing her back, while Fez kneeled behind her and caressed her still firm ass cheeks. Kitty leaned her head back, closed her eyes and moaned when Hyde's tongue found its way through her pubic thatch and delved into her slit.

It was in incredible feeling to have five people caressing her body at the same time and Kitty was ready for some serious sex. "Michael, I want you to sit on the sofa please," she directed. When he was sitting right behind her, Kitty backed up to him, straddling his thighs, reached down to spread her pussy lips apart and slowly bent her knees, lowering her naked body until her opening was poised just above Kelso's crown. All in one motion, Kitty just sat on Kelso's lap, impaling herself on his stiff cock.

"Oh man, Mrs. Fore..I mean Kitty...you're hot," yipped Kelso as he felt her pussy surrounding his hard-on.

"Heh, heh, heh, why thank you Michael," she answered, then winked at Hyde and said, "I would really like to have Stephen in my pussy too." There had been an unspoken attraction between the two of them ever since Kitty had helped Hyde learn to dance for a school function. "Now you girls watch this; let it be a lesson for you," she added. Hyde looked at her questioningly and she nodded for him to join them. Hyde advanced between Kitty's wide spread legs and Kelso's. Kneeling, he began to wedge his cock-head into Kitty's hole as she held her lips far apart. He was apprehensive about touching Kelso's cock, but was overcome with desire for this middle aged housewife, and started to push forward.

Kitty leaned back against Kelso's hairless chest and Hyde shoved forward, his cock penetrating her pussy on top of Kelso's. "Oh my, that feels good," Kitty groaned as Hyde jammed every inch of his rod inside her. "You girls take it from me, there is no better feeling than having two cocks fucking your pussy at the same time," she admitted to Jackie and Donna. "OK boys, I want you to fuck me as hard as you can," she ordered, "and you girls make sure Fez is ready to go." Hyde and, especially Kelso, did not have to be told twice and they began to shove their hard-ons in and out of Kitty's pussy. "Oh yeah, that's it boys...fuck me," Kitty encouraged them. Looking back, she saw Donna making out with Fez while Jackie stroked his giant pole, her tiny hands making it seem even larger.

Kitty was bouncing up and down on Kelso's lap as they double-penetrated her pussy, her huge tits flopping like big water balloons. Looking down, she watched their cocks sliding in and out, her bush now matted with her juices. "Oh yeah that's nice boys," she moaned, "fuck me harder."

"I'm sorry Mrs. Fore...I mean Kitty," Kelso apologized as he began to pump his seed into her pussy. Having Hyde rubbing against him inside Kitty's pussy had pushed Kelso over the top and he emptied his balls deep inside her.

When he had finished, Kitty stopped riding him and directed, "Stephen, usually only Red gets my ass, but you're special to me...and it's Christmas, so I want you to take Michael's place on the sofa and fuck me ass. Hyde pulled his hard prick from her pussy and stood up while she stood and Kelso's limp noodle slipped out of her. Hyde then sat on the sofa and Kitty backed up to him while he aimed his cock at her butt. Spreading her cheeks with her hands, Kitty gave Hyde a clear target and lowered her naked body until his crown was wedged against her sphincter muscle. Since his rod was already nicely lubricated and her ass was used to Red's giant probe, Kitty just slowly sat down, allowing Hyde's cock to penetrate her ass. "Oooo, that's nice Stephen," she admitted as she leaned back against his chest.

Hooking her fingers inside her pussy lips, she spread them wide as Kelso's cum dribbled out, and told Fez, "OK now, it's your turn. This should be interesting because you're nearly as large as Red."

"Yeah, almost," mumbled Donna, rubbing her sore mound.

Nearly falling rushing to the other side of the sofa, Fez advanced between Kitty's legs and pushed his tangerine sized head against her wet slit. Her lips easily surrounded his crown and Fez shoved forcefully forward, burying the entire length of his monstrous cock into Kitty's cunt. "Oh my...Merry Christmas to me," Kitty moaned, feeling their cocks inside her, "there is no better gift than to have your holes completely stuffed with hard cock...now fuck the Hell out of me boys." Fez started to slide his gigantic meat out of her pussy and then jam it back in, while Hyde met his rhythm. Kitty, losing her composure, screamed, "fuck me...fuck me," as she let her body go limp so they could use her.