That 70s Show - Eric's Christmas Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hyde scooted a little lower on the sofa, his feet planted firmly on the floor so he could get more leverage while ramming into her ass hole. He and Fez began to alternate their strokes, one thrusting in while the other was sliding out, and it was driving Kitty crazy. "Holy fucking crap I love cock...fuck my fucking holes...fuck me boys," she screeched. Fez ground his pubic bone against her clit and Kitty's body jerked and twitched as her cunt muscles went into a spasm. Feeling her muscles milking his pole, Fez slammed his massive cock in and out of her, while Hyde did the same attempting to increase her stimulation.

Her body thrashed on Hyde's lap spurring him shoot his seed deep in her ass, the heat from his cum spreading quickly. "Fill my pussy Fez," Kitty begged as she writhed between them, throwing her arms around his neck.

"Yes, Kitty," Fez simply answered as he slammed forward, his balls slapping against Hyde's cock and began to pump her cunt full of his juices.

"Oh that's so fucking good," Kitty gasped, "fuck me boys...fill my holes." Hyde and Fez continued to spurt into her pussy and ass until they were completely spent, and Kitty virtually collapsed against Hyde. "Oh that was so nice," Kitty breathed, "thank you for that Christmas gift...now its time for Jackie and Donna to come over here and clean me up."

The girls looked at each other questioningly, and moved to the other side of the sofa.

Fez reluctantly backed away from Kitty, his shriveling penis slipping out of her pussy like an anaconda. Turning, she kissed Hyde on the cheek while moving off his lap and sitting next to him on the couch. Scrunching down so that her ass was at the very edge of the cushion, she instructed the girls, "OK, Jackie, I want you to lick Hyde's cum from my ass and Donna you get to lap up whatever seeps out of my pussy.

Making an "ewww" face, Jackie kneeled beside Kitty and began to lick the white drops of Hyde's deposit as they dripped out of Kitty's ass hole. Donna curled her long legs up in front of Kitty, leaned in to her crotch, and started to clean Kitty's mound with her tongue. Surprisingly, Donna found the cum mixture of Kitty, Kelso and Fez to be not unpleasant.

"Oh Donna," Kitty smiled, "right there...lick me Honey." Donna lapped at Kitty's slit, from the bottom to the top, allowing her tongue to slip Kitty's hole. "Oh yes...that's nice...lick my pussy," Kitty encouraged as Donna slurped the cum dribbling out of her. Donna sucked the cum as if she was sucking on a straw, her lips encircling Kitty's hole. "Jackie, now don't be afraid to stick your tongue right in there," Kitty directed the slender cheerleader. "Ahhhhh, that's so nice," Kitty whimpered as she dropped back against the sofa, "thank you all for a most wonderful Christmas. I guess we had all get our clothes on before someone wonders on down here."

When Kitty rejoined the party upstairs, everyone was gathered around the piano singing Christmas carols, and Red's hand was rubbing Midge's ass. "Merry Christmas," Kitty whispered in his ear as she ran her hand over his crotch, "let's invite Midge to go upstairs."

"You insatiable minx," Red whispered back as he rubbed Midge's shapely cheek.

"Midge," Kitty asked, "how would you like to go upstairs with Red and me?"

"Oh no thanks Kitty," Midge replied, "I went about an hour ago."'

"Heh, heh, heh," Kitty giggled and began to caress Midge's other cheek, "no, I meant with us to the bedroom," and she winked.

Pausing for a minute, and realizing their hands were beginning to cause her to be aroused, Midge chirped, "oh...you mean to the bedroom. Golly Kitty it's such a coincidence that Bob and I were discussing having an open-marriage just the other day. Yes I would like to join you. I'll let Bob know how it went when he wakes up," as she gestured toward Bob who was sound asleep in Red's chair. "He hates it when I wake him up."

"Right," Red agreed sarcastically, "you be sure to let him know how it went."

They tried to be discreet, but virtually ran up the stairs to the Foreman bedroom. Midge was young, vibrant, and full of energy and had her clothes off almost before Red had closed the door. "Holy crap Midge," Red exclaimed, "it's easy to see where Donna gets her good looks. Man you're built like a brick shit-house."

"Why thank you Red," Midge answered blushing, and then noticed Red staring at her completely bald mound, "you know I did some modeling in Europe before I met Bob, and we all kept ourselves shaved. I keep it that way because Bob likes it." When Red deftly shucked his trousers and boxers, Midge actually gasped and commented, "golly Red, that's the biggest one I've ever seen."

Looking at a nude Midge, Red's penis was already rock hard and ready. She really was gorgeous: tall, slender with short blonde hair and marvelous legs that seemed almost too long. Her breasts were a perfect 36 C and defied gravity as they stuck straight out from her chest without a trace of sag. Red thought they were like miniature flesh-colored traffic cones, topped with brown areola the size of silver dollars. "She really could be a Playmate," Red thought as he kissed Kitty and helped her strip naked.

"Geez Red," Midge admitted, "I don't mean to hurry you, but I really can't wait to feel that inside me," and she scooted backward onto the bed and lay back against the pillows. "Bob is not going to believe it when I tell him, you must be twice his size."

Red clambered onto the bed, his cock hanging between his legs like a fire-hose and crawled up between Midge's incredible legs. Kitty joined them and asked Midge to raise her ass momentarily while she placed a pillow under it. Midge spread her legs wide as Kitty sat next to her and leaned over to lick Midge's smooth mound.

"Oh Kitty that tickles," Midge shivered as Kitty lapped at her pussy.

Red reached out and grabbed both of Midge's perfect tits in his rough hands, kneading them and running his thumbs over her pencil-eraser nipples, "that's some rack you got there Midge, that Bob is a lucky bastard."

"Yeah, they are pretty nice," Midge admitted, "every guy in the neighborhood seems to stare when I go jogging."

Sitting up, her face wet, Kitty stated, "I think she's as ready as she'll ever be for Big Red," giving away her nickname for Red's penis.

Midge spread her legs farther and raised her knees so that her heels were against her ass cheeks as Red got in position. Midge looked down between her legs as Red circled her slit with his tennis-ball crown, gathering moisture from her glistening mound. Kitty used her fingers to pull Midge's fleshy lips apart exposing her pink hole as Red began to push into her slit. Despite being a middle-aged mother, Midge's opening was extremely tight and Red struggled to penetrate her with his huge head. Growing impatient, Midge solved the dilemma by shoving her groin forward and forcing Red's crown into her. "Oh golly that feels good," she groaned as Red pushed forward into her cunt.

Kitty had known what she was doing with the pillow, because the extra elevation made penetration easier and Red just kept shoving forward until his balls nudged against Midge's ass cheeks. Midge now had a foot of cock stretching her pussy and she writhed on the bed moaning, "holy shit that cock is big...fuck me Red...fuck me with that big fucking cock." Red began to slide his monstrous cock slowly in and out of Midge's bald pussy, dragging its length through her opening and stimulating every inch of her vagina.

Kitty, on her knees, straddled Midge's head and lowered her crotch until it hovered just above Midge's face. Responding perfectly, Midge inserted her tongue into Kitty's pussy, rolled her tongue into a scoop and began to slurp Kitty's juices. "Someone's been a naughty girl tonight," Midge scolded, "I taste someone's cum inside you Kitty."

"Heh, heh, heh," Kitty giggled and moaned at the same time, "a lady never tells...but it was more than one, heh, heh, heh."

Looking at the incredible nude body of Midge and watching her lick Kitty's pussy, Red started to slam his massive cock into Midge's surprisingly tight hole. "Oh my God," Midge squealed, unable to concentrate on Kitty any longer, "fuck me Red, fuck me, jam that fucking cock into me. Oh my god that's good."

"Her body is amazing," Red thought, "those tits are so firm they barely even jiggle. Hey I think this is the first time I've had a mother/daughter in the same night,"...and he began to fuck her even harder. Red was jamming his horse-cock in and out of Midge, while Kitty sat back down beside her and massaged her unbelievable tits.

Midge was experiencing one orgasm after another, "holy shit Red, fuck me...fuck me...cum in me...fill me up...that fucking cock feels so fucking good."

As Kitty pinched Midge's nipples, Red grasped her slim waist, slammed into her cunt one last time and flooded her belly with his seed. He pumped and pumped until every last drop of his cum was inside her. Red actually enjoyed the moment when he allowed his huge cock to slide out of a woman's cunt. He loved the way her hole stayed wide open after he had stretched it. Midge lay spent against the pillows and confided in Kitty, "we have to do this again sometime...soon."

Eric had quickly retreated to the basement when Kitty had come back upstairs, where Donna was just finishing getting dressed, "hey boyfriend, how about helping me with this sweater," she asked him in her sexiest voice.

Everyone seemed to be feeling a bit awkward around each other now that they had seen each other naked, but Eric couldn't help but exclaim, "this is the best Christmas ever," as he sat down on the sofa holding Donna's hand. Of course, his holiday would be ruined in about an hour when two Wisconsin state troopers would knock on the front door and confiscate the Foreman Christmas tree.

*****

Thanks for reading my story. I know it's not perfect, but remember it's just for fun. Sorry it's another "party" story, but it's my gift to all my very loyal and kind "That 70's Show" readers. Comment are always appreciated. Merry Christmas!