All Comments on 'That Damned Orange Dress Ch. 03'

by irxgbr

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Mostly a good story

I liked that the story ended with the wife following through on the agreement that her sexual exploration would end at the conclussion of the vacation instead of like other stroies the wife saying once the door was open she just can't get enough now and screws everything coming and going with their marriage and lives being ruined. I would have liked it though if the husband hadn't been presented as so selfless and had enjoyed Celeste and the two young bimbos at the same time so he would have gotten to receive some sexual enjoyment also during the vacation instead of just the wife having all the fun. All in all a very good story except for the total selflessness of the husband, that was a little too "cavalier" even though it was just a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
too much talking

it wasnt badly written, just kinda became bland and very predictable afterwards. i got a semi, but didnt really do it for me. and of course, its not very plausible.

we may think that we can, but our bodies DO need to recupirate. our bodies need to adjust and rest. writers have to stop thinking that women can fuck numerous times day in and day out.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
agreed, hardly plausible

I did like the weak-assed attempt to redeem the wife by turning away from he wanton life style and staying with the husband from now on.

Now THAT really was fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

She got whatever she wanted, he didn't get squat? Unbelievable. How about this ending, after reflecting on your totally selfish behavior Sally, I have decided I need something from you. Strip and lay on the bed, she does as asked, and he pulls out a sawed-off shotgun, shoves it up her stretched out used up cunt and pulls the trigger, blowing her filthy cunt ass to hell. Just like she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Stupid Bizarro

I piss and shit on your stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow...such reactions!

You obviously struck a chord in some people! Clearly folks don't like Sally at all, and are really down on what they perceive as her wimpy husband. I'm sure the cuckold crowd just loved this story, as well as those who could emotionally associate with Sally. I have only two functional issues: 1) I think it's unrealistic to imagine she can just turn all that off and that leads to 2) I really thought the emotional anquish quotient could have turned up a lot. I think it would have been a really compelling work if the husband and wife had to struggle with her ever-expanding sluttiness, if he had his own flings, if she then became worried about losing him, etc.

Just some thoughts, but for this genre I'm sure many very much enjoyed this female dominance/sluttiness and the fact that they would have a permanent record for the cuckold husband to wallow in forever.

ryu77ryu77almost 18 years ago
LOL! at Chagrined

Yeah, the ending wasn't pausible. She reacted like such a slut that I bet she will miss all this fun in the future.

And it would have been better if the hubby wouldn't have been such a wuss. If he had reacted a little different or having trouble or putting a line for his wife not to cross it would have made the story more interesting. The "yes dear" attitude he had just felt stupid.

I think it is a trend to caracterize all husbands that want to share their wives to be fucking submisive. I'm really tired of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
dude

that "peaking" is bound to be just temporary! she's invited all of them and their freinds to come visit you two, so her real "peak" is still in the far horizon!

you and her, you two will go far; she will love many more dozens of big equipped brothers, don't worry! her porn career is desined for super stardom!!!

keep it going, dear author dude! it's too sexy and romantic to stop here!

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
Well

well written an ok story, I can buy maybe trying acting as a porn star once. but Saly over did it to the poin she knew she was adicted to all the sex any I don't think she can quit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Golly Don't Get Down On The Whore - Get On Wimpy

The worst english suck ass excuse for a man ever in these stories. You should be proud writer although most englishmen may be upset with your representation of them.

Turning down the strange pussy was just a great stroke of pathetic male humiliation to deny yourself while she was getting hemungus black cocks in every hole 83 times a day or night thanks to your unselfish urging that she deserves more than you will ever be able to give her.

See thats what makes you so special writer - pimping out your wife makes you such a base humiliation freak that no one could ever respect you or your work again. Well except for the few people like you who need that sick male humiliation fix themselves to get it up and off.

A great wimpoff writer - you get the self cuckster award for June with no chance to top it in July. Congrats - your buddies in the pub are looking forward to staying away from you and your award.

hammer17hammer17almost 18 years ago
Hmm!!

The story was Ok but she they are kidding themselves by thinking that her prowless is "OVER" that's B.S.. Once a SLUT always a SLUT, she is "addicted" now, she will be finding lover at home now!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Job

I liked this story. It was well written and pretty hot. I also liked the slow build-up as you did a pretty good job of character development within the context of the fantasy.

As others have commented, I would have preferred that the husband also sleep with Celeste. This story was a bit too one sided in that respect, but otherwise it worked for me.

Where I strongly disagree with other comments is with the concept that just because a woman goes wild for a while, it automatically means that she’s somehow hooked on the lifestyle and will keep it up for ever. This is BS that comes from an old fashioned view of women that characterizes them as either “Saints” or “Sluts”. I’ve known several women who went through periods of wild promiscuity at some point in their lives – particularly when away from their normal routines at home - only to then settle back down into monogamous (or at least more stable) relationships. Women can go through periods of wanting to “sow their wild oats” just as easily as men do. Not to say that they won’t be more open in their attitudes about sex, but not necessarily to the extent of endangering their primary relationships.

Also, while it’s true I’ve never (knowingly) met a porn actress, I have met women who worked for a period in some form of prostitution and then left it to go on to settle down into relatively normal married lives.

Looking forward to your next story,

Don Viajero

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic!

Ignore the idiots that have used abuse as a cover for their inadequacies. This is a great story - I like the perspective. It reads well. It is arousing. Write more!

delidumruldelidumrulabout 13 years ago

really good serie my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excelent

This one is very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking Pommy gutless pervert !

The worst of bad wimp Brit's excrement !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Again whats is in it for the WACC huby

So she fucked every dick in sight for two weeks he got what? A worn-out whore and STD tests for a year (if he is lucky to not get a gift that never goes away).

No, if I had a complete brainectory and was in his shoes I would not touch her until she had 6 months of clean reports.

Question is does he ever get a free ticket, it looks like HELL NO.

She is the most self-centered manipulative bitch you could hope to never encounter.

Again what would she say to him if he had an affair, "Give me all your money and hit the road asshole".

Oh and don't forget she has already called hubby a small dick so how is she ever going to be happy with that? She will be letting him know everyday how he does not measure up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sally =

DISGUSTING, USED UP, THREE HOLE CUM DUMP *******WHORE********* WIFE ... who HOPEFULLY ends up on Skid Row forced to service every cock that is SHOVED up her ass!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a dumb fuck...

Totally gay WACC.... Should have fucked Celeste Wpuld have been a better story... By the title it appears hubby has regrets but nowhere dies he show it in te story... Why would he call it that damn orange dress when it lead to such a wonderful time as a cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well Written & engaging story

Loving Wives is the Genre from Hell .

story would have got a better reception in the

Erotic Couplings

or

Fetish

or

Group Sex categories ,

to many Haters&Flamers read the LW section & they really enjoy Trolling intense & well written tales ..

in fact the more emotional & intense the writing is ,

the worse the Vitriol & Author Bashing becomes.

what really astonishes me ,is they seem to seek out storys of this nature to torture themselves with.

if they really hate the subject matter / topics / content so much ..

wtf are they doing reading it.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Two comments

The first is that the premise is illogical. Why would they do it only once? He seems relaxed and she likes the sex. Their relationship is unaffected. No reason at all not to repeat the experience as often as they like.

Which leads to the second comment. For their relationship to remain strong, they must both remain detached and emotionless about the whole procedure. And how exciting is a story about a detached and emotionless couple. About as exciting as watching paint dry.

unh0unh0about 7 years ago
What a lovely wife..

GAAGG!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reminded of a line from Family Guy

Is there any tread on the tires or is it like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous