That Damned Orange Dress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

I gave her a kiss on the forehead and said, "Sit down my darling, have a coffee and slow down a bit while you tell me all about it."

"Sorry, I must be running on adrenaline alone, I have had such a mind blowing experience but my body is actually shattered. I will have a coffee to unwind but then I must go and have a long soak in the bath, and probably a nap before we play."

I went and got some more coffee and came back, "You look absolutely radiant my darling, your once in a life time holiday is obviously good for you."

"I can't explain how happy I felt that I could take those two lovely cocks, one in each hole, at the same time. They will not need to dub the sounds of moaning for the released footage, I supplied more than enough vocals. I am absolutely shattered. I said they were fucking me for three hours – a large proportion of that time I was actually having orgasm after orgasm."

"I can see you enjoyed yourself, you liked both your holes filled at the same time then?"

"The best part was being proud I could take the two impressive cocks inside me at the same time, I already knew they were fun one at a time. Actually, it is far more enjoyable one at a time but the DP was an exciting experience that did feel rather nice. I am sure that is the limit were I get pleasure rather than pain, I have no desire to try two in my pussy and definitely not two in my ass."

"I think I am glad to hear you say that, I do not want that perfect body damaged. Have you got any copies for me to see?"

"No, sorry, you will have to wait although I bet we spend a lot of hours in the future watching today's session. I know you will enjoy it and I will have some very fond memories. How was your day with Celeste?"

"We had a lovely time, she is a great girl, but I still only want her as a friend. You would not believe the amount of attention she got from the paparazzi while we were out – three different ones took shots of us and they all knew her name."

"Oh, I don't think I would like that sort of hassle when I went out shopping, yet another reason not to make it my career. Thinking about it though, as part of my one time experience it would be fun but they would not know me. Perhaps I should have a shopping trip with her before we go."

"That would indeed be a less strenuous way to broaden your experiences."

"I think I have run out of adrenaline, I need to go and have a soak and then lie down for awhile, come and chat while I bathe."

We had a nice chat while she bathed but did not stay in for long, as soon as she got into bed she was sound asleep. I just settled into the armchair and watched some television, with the sound low, Sal slept soundly her day's 'work' had obviously taken it out of her.

I finally gave up on the television and after a quick shower slipped in beside her. The only reaction was for her to wrap her arm around my shoulder and slip her leg over mine. She showed no sign of actually waking up. It was eight in the morning when I woke up, with her in exactly the same position. A gentle kiss on her face had her awake and asking what time it was.

We had breakfast on our own and just before ten Celeste and Mo came to join us. Celeste was going to take Sally to work and stay with her. She said, "I will stay with you for the shoot, none of the usual guys are there to look after you and it is a lot of cock that they are planning to poke into your body."

My dear wife could only say, "Yes lots, sounds like fun."

Celeste was dressed in much the same gear as she wore for our trip and Sally was dressed in a similar manner. As the girls walked arm in arm back to the car we had a superb view of a pair of jean-clad asses swaying on their high heels.

Mo was keen to give me some tourist type sight seeing but I was not in the mood, that sort of thing was for me and Sal to do together. Rather an odd way to spend my holiday but we ended up with me helping Mo decorate his flat. He was planning on selling it and needed to brighten it up a bit.

We did not talk a lot about sex but he was very complementary about their newest star, one of his memorable observations was, "You are one lucky guy, your wife lets her body enjoy every aspect of sex she tries. I have worked with a considerable number of girls but all the others treat it as work, although several do appreciate the sex, but Sally is not working she is just there for the sex, and she sure does have a good time."

Mo got a call several hours before he expected it for us to meet the girls back at the hotel. Although Celeste had said every thing was fine he was worried that things had not gone to plan. We quickly tidied ourselves up and walked back to the motel just as the girls pulled in.

Sally jumped out the car and gave me a full on cuddle, "Let's all get a coffee and you can hear about my day." She seemed to be walking a little carefully and her face looked rather tired but her eyes were really sparkling.

Mo collected the coffees and Sal went right into an excited description of her day. "The scenario was the dozen members of the basketball squad being rewarded for winning some competition. I, the coach's wife, was the reward. The studio was set up to look like a changing room and this fat guy, the 'coach', stood holding my hand and invited the team to fuck me as I stood with legs apart bent over a table."

"They were all big boys and your slut wife, the porn star enjoyed it, Kevin kept suggesting a break, but I would just yell keep them coming and they did."

Celeste butted in, "I have never seen anything like it, that shoot should have been spread over a couple of hours but she would just not allow them to stop. Her vocals alone would make a fortune but the expressions on her face were priceless. It was me pestering Kevin to give her a break but she would not have it, every time one was suggested she just screamed for them to carry on."

Sally leaned back on her chair and stretched her arms saying, "Hey remember this is a 'once in a lifetime experience' for me – I have got to make the most of it while it lasts.

Celeste smiled and asked, "Do you want me to continue with your story for the guys? You got to the point when you needed a bucket of water thrown over you to stop you bursting into flames?"

Sally was gently caressing one of her boobs as she continued, "The first cock had me shaking with an orgasm with the first few strokes, presumably my mind had organised the foreplay, I was more than ready. Then it was just one continuous orgasm until the last guy had finished, I knew each time that there was another lined up and I just wanted the feeling to continue."

Celeste continued, "You will not believe it when you see the film, she was thrashing around and screaming the whole time. If one of the guys got off to a slow start she would force herself back on him and when we tried to get her to have a break she just screamed for another one."

"After the final one had finished in her pussy they sat her up on the table and the shot they got then will be a porn classic. Cum poured from her pussy forming a large puddle as she used three of her fingers to pump it out. I said a puddle of cum, from the quantity of water she needed to drink during the break at least half must have been her own juices."

Sally then said, "I know I enjoyed it but you should have heard the applause and cheering I got when Kevin called 'cut', they seemed impressed."

I got up and massaged her shoulders and said, "So my lovely star had a good day, all that pay for not much more than half an hours work."

"Oh darling didn't you know, the team must have had a very good season, their reward was not just my pussy but my ass as well."

I continued her massage and said, "Christ you poor thing."

Celeste gave an exaggerated laugh and said, "Don't feel sorry for her, the little slut enjoyed the second half about as much as the first."

Sally smiled at Celeste and said, "Hey, there is no need to call me names – it was rather nice though! I had rather a long break while they put some more padding on the edge of the table that I asked for – the edge biting in was a little distracting. They also lowered it a few inches to give better access to my ass, I thought that would show but Kevin was happy no one would be looking at the table."

Celeste commented again, "You did not mention that another reason for the long break was they needed to get some shots of your friends queuing up. Despite it being a four-camera shoot they did not have nearly enough footage. They will need to pad it out with something you were far too quick."

Sally said, "I think the boys can wait to see the finished article for all the details but the second session was virtually a repeat of the first. It was a little harder on my body, I think you boys get rougher when given an ass to stick their cocks inside. No complaints though it was another non stop orgasm for me, the only difference was the final shot when the stuff pouring out of my ass was a mixture of cum and lube."

"Actually it was not the final shot. My 'husband' also had a go at my ass as a finale. His equipment was easily the fattest of the day and he took ages - again rather nice."

I sat back down, her description had worn me out so I had no idea how she felt, "After a session like that please tell me you have not signed up for anything tomorrow, you need a rest."

With a little smile she answered, "I am not working tomorrow; it will need some time to clear up the damage."

Both Mo and I yelled "What damage" simultaneously.

"Don't look so worried boys; I was throwing myself around so much during the anal that my boobs took a pounding against the table. They are rather bruised and would not look nice on camera."

"This chair is feeling a little hard on my bum, if you guys would excuse me I think perhaps a little nap on my bed would be nice. It must be the time change that is wearing me out!"

She slept for hours again but came to find me, and after a meal, we went off to bed. I offered to let her sleep but she said, "I have been fucked twenty-five times today, I am sure a nice gentle, loving session with my husband will be better than all the others put together." We did have a loving session but the way her body responded it ended up by not been so gentle.

When we turned the light off and cuddled up, I expected her to sleep as soundly as the previous night but she was restless for some time. Asking why she could not sleep, "Just worried thinking, have I become a slut? I really did enjoy today- the way I felt while they were all fucking me I would not have told them to stop if there two or three times as many men."

"That is what this holiday is about my love, your mind and body having a great time."

"The plan was for me to test my limits with your friend having my pussy, perhaps two or three times, and probably my ass. I don't remember us discussing me being fucked two dozen times in very rapid succession for the entire world to wank off to."

"So what is wrong, you gave the impression that you enjoyed it a great deal."

"Yes almost certainly too much, let's go to sleep now."

The following day, after a late breakfast, the four of us went off and had a picnic in the mountains. A nice restful day with good friends.

The following morning Kevin called and talked to Sally. "Fine thank you, I rather enjoyed it, I expect you noticed... not bad a bit of makeup, waterproof, as I tend to sweat a little while I am working. What have you got in mind...That sounds nice will you call him or shall I?" After she hung up I asked what she thought would be nice.

"A simple POV session with Ali if he is available, I expect he will be."

They set off together right after lunch; it ended up as a rather short session with her back just after five. She came bouncing up to me and said, "Kevin let me off easy today, the POV cameras were very intrusive but Ali was great. Well below quota for orgasms though – must have only been shuddering for about ten minutes."

"I have agreed for a full shoot tomorrow, Me, Celeste and five or six lads, pretty basic fucking. The FF will be new and a bit more DP no doubt"

After a light meal, we spent the evening in our room just relaxing and watching some television. A nice loving session before dropping off to sleep again ended with Sally showing great enthusiasm – her experiences were improving rather than jading our time together.

We were up in plenty of time to have breakfast before her ten o'clock start, right on time Celeste picked her up and I walked over to Mo's. We expected this to be a long day and got down to some more painting in his flat, he called it an apartment. Even with several beer or coffee breaks and a long lunch we both agreed we had done enough by five o'clock and went back to the Motel to await the girls.

Although we were not worried we had a long wait, it was gone eight when Celeste pulled up, dropped Sally off, and collecting Mo, drove off with just a wave.

Sally gave me a passionate cuddle and asked me to get a bottle of wine and for us to go to our room, she wanted to talk. "Darling I have three confessions to make. I did a few things today that I doubt you will be actually upset about, but I should have talked them all over with you first."

"The shoot got going very well from the start. Celeste was in a sort of Dominative role with her helping the five guys fuck me, although she did have some of the action. We did play with each other a bit and some 'snowballing' shots you will like. They will have edited out our giggling when you see it."

We were lying on the bed and she took a long draft of wine and seemed rather serious as she continued.

"Now for the first of my confessions. I was thinking during our lunch break and had a word with Kevin. Remember it was my idea not his, probably due to the lovely way my body was feeling from the attention of the guys cocks all morning. I suggested we could try two in my pussy."

"He loved the idea and we organised some exquisite warm up from three of the guys in rapid succession, excellent footage in its self. I was lying on my back on one of the larger guys with him slowly working my pussy and playing with my tits. Celeste was 'directing' the action and kissing me while a second guy positioned himself, several failed attempts will be edited out."

"When he had a good position offering good camera angles we went for it, tight but not painful, very quick orgasm – not the best of the day but rather pleasant." "That gave my body a nice feeling and I felt rather proud that I had done it. Now I think Kevin was a little devious, he let me have a drink but hustled things along and had me lying in the same position but with a different, thinner cock in my ass. Another guy went at my pussy just right and then the next guy was getting in position when Kevin said can we try two in the ass. It was the right, or wrong time to ask depending how you look at it."

"I just mumbled go for it, and without a great deal of effort two of them were carefully fucking my ass. Actually difficult to get up much speed but I used my fingers on my clit and pussy like mad – very nice for all concerned."

She was obviously looking at me awaiting a response, "If you had no pain, and apparently pleasure, I have no problem with your first two confessions, tell me the other one then."

"Oh that was only one, although it did lead to the next one. We continued the shoot, nothing more extreme although it did include some more action with Celeste. While we were sitting around having a drink near the end, I got to thinking that the last stint had been a bit tame – then it hit me. It was time to call a halt I was becoming addicted. I had a little chat to Celeste, she was fine just like you would have been saying it was up to me."

"So that was your second confession, I am happy what ever you think best my darling, you have after all had your once in a lifetime experience and then some."

"I doubt you will agree but my last confession is to me the worst, I have been naughty."

"Not part of a script at all but your dear wife stood up, took off her robe and called Kevin and the crew to listen. I stood on the raised stage naked apart from my heels and said, 'Kevin and all you guys,' it was just Kevin and the six crew guys left, 'It has been marvellous working with you but I am afraid that was Tiffany's last performance. It's time I put her back in her bottle and get back to a normal life."

"This got quite a reaction with the lads saying shame and things, Kevin in particular looked dumb struck. ' As a reward for being so nice and helpful, providing you all have your health clearance and want to – who wants a fuck?– no cameras."

"Is that all you have to confess, what's the problem."

"It does not feel part of the deal, you knew I was making the film but to invite another seven was me just being a wanton slut."

"Once in a life time darling. I take it a good time was had by all?" "Oh yes, Kevin confirmed that no one worked there without clearance and we got down to a good session. None of them normally worked but they were fine, yes a good time was had by all – mostly me. That's it my darling – all yours now till death do us part."

"Well, it is surprising the pleasure you got from the cost of an orange dress bought on an impulse. If you had not done it and wondered what it would have been like I don't think fantasy would have been as wild as the reality."

"I have a life time membership to their web site and they will send me all the DVD's when released, we will be able to enjoy them for years, thank you my darling. Come on you may as well have some pleasure now."

As I started to play with her, already very erect nipples I said, "You're not finished with your experience yet, remember Mo for your final night."

"Umm, perhaps just once more would not hurt."

We were flying out the following Friday night so the four of us had a real Holiday week, filled with visits to 'real' film studios, theatres, and the like. It was a very pleasant week with the four of us becoming even greater friends. It was accepted very early in the week that Sally and Mo would spend the night together on the Thursday prior to our departure. This arrangement generated a lot of banter between all four on most days.

The week went all too quickly and it was Thursday all too soon, at eight in the evening my dear wife went off for the final episode of her 'once in a lifetime experience'. Celeste and I had a pleasant meal together, which ended with me declining yet another offer to go home with her. Mo had probably sold his apartment and they were trying to find a bigger place to share.

I lay in bed, alone, reflecting what a superb holiday we had both had. It must be extremely rare for reality to prove more fantastic than fantasy but ours sure had.

Celeste came around to join me for breakfast at nine, we slowly finished and took our coffee to the motel lounge. They kept us waiting until nearly two in the afternoon. Neither of us worried about the delay we both knew my insatiable wife was to blame.

When they did finally join us, looking very sheepish, our respective partners gave us big hugs and said sorry. Celeste said to Mo, "Hey, you don't take as long as that with me."

Mo replied, joking I hope, "I am not sure I will be able to I think she may have broken it."

Sally, looking absolutely radiant although tired said, "Don't worry Celeste it is most certainly not broken, it works fine."

I asked, "So which of you is going to tell us the sordid details, we will not have any video evidence."

Mo said, "None of the sordid details, enough to say that my normal satisfactory performance of four loads had been expended by around midnight. She knew I kept a supply of Viagra, even porn stars cannot keep it up all day, and suggested that perhaps I take one. That kept her satisfied until two o'clock or so when we both collapsed into sleep."

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers