That Damned Orange Dress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

Celeste, with a broad smile on her face said, "Some session then, you do realise what time it is now."

Mo, with a light slap on Sally's ass said, "You don't think that was enough for her? Sometime around dawn her mouth was waking my cock up and she was astride me bouncing away and moaning in that same way we were all familiar with last week. Breakfast comprised her two succulent breasts and another Viagra. We have been at it ever since, she is a demon."

Sally gave them a group hug and said, "I know I owe all three of you both my apologies and thanks, I have had the most mind blowing experience these two weeks. I knew last night was my very, very last time indulging my body and I am guilty of making the most of it."

"Please come and see us at home. I promise you all, and myself, that I will not ask for, nor accept, any repeat performance. Back to just my hubby from now on. If he wants I will spend my earnings on some better boobs for him to play with ... but only him." .

My very sincere thanks to a fellow writer 'gentle_man' for all his hard work making the story a better read for you all.

If you enjoyed the read there are several more of my stories on this site, just click on 'irxgbr' below.

Thank you to those of you that can spare a moment to 'reward' my efforts with a reasonable vote and complementary, or even constructive, feedback.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers