That Naked Girl from the Internet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brought up the camera up to his eye, hands slightly shaking to capture her image. He carried on taking photos from different angles as her ever moving hands wondered across her breasts, lightly cupping her breasts, squeezing, running down her stomach, touching her nipples now and then.

"Cover half your nipples with the shirt." She did as he said and let it cover them, and he took the photos, timing it perfectly when the sides of the shirt swayed in the wind.

Her thumbs hooked on her jeans, slightly lowering it as to expose the matching turquoise blue panties she wore underneath. He asked her to turn around and look back and he captured the moment. She came towards the sofa, sat down and undid the button and unzipped her jeans. The sound of it sent a slight shiver through him in anticipation as he realized he was about to see her most sacred parts. She slightly parted her jeans giving him a view of her panties just above her crotch.

She pushed her jeans lower fully exposing her panties. He stood speechless but his finger as if in a trance kept pushing at the button that captured the photos. He asked her to stand and move around with her jeans pushed down to her knees. She complied bending over. He photographed her from above, behind, the sides and in various other angles.

She kicked off the jeans and sat with her legs parted. His index finger kept pressing down at lightning speed. He slowed down as he realized he was being unprofessional as he wasn't clearly focusing on the quality of the photos. Then on he took his time to observe and be more mindful of the photos he took.

She moved around with her panties, raising her legs up, bending over, parting them, closing them, her hands caressing her breasts as per his instructions. As he felt he had taken enough photos with her panties on, he again gazed into her eyes. She understood what he wanted her to do and slowly lowered her panties first exposing her bush. He clicked away, with his painful erection, trying to tear a hole in his denim.

She lowered them further and completely removed them giving him an unobstructed view of her pink lips. He completely froze. He felt as if time itself had stopped as he gazed at her beauty. He stared, completely unaware of the camera falling off his hands. He was brought out of the daze as he felt a tug at his neck by the camera strap as the camera dangled at his waist.

He gazed into her eyes and whispered, "You are unbelievably beautiful."

Her face blushed crimson red and she shyly raised one of her legs to partly hide the pink lips between her legs. Her reaction was so perfect, so unbelievably cute, that he quickly fumbled with the camera to capture the moment. He managed to do so before the moment was lost.

"Can I... Can I see more?" he asked gulping saliva down, his whole mouth having gone dry.

She shyly nodded her head as she again parted her legs for him. He reminded himself not to lose himself in the moment. He zoomed in on her pussy and captured a few. She stood up for him with nothing but the shirt covering her body. He found it strangely erotic to see her as such.

He made her crawl on all four as he clicked away. He approached her from behind and made her look at him as he captured her beautiful nether lips with the puckered hole just above it. He found his breathing ragged. He was completely overwhelmed by her perfection. She sat back down and moved her fingers down her navel to reach her lower lips.

As her fingers entangled with her pubic hair he clicked and then her fingers reached the top of her pussy.

"Damn! Shit! Shit!" he cursed looking at the camera.

Surprised by his outcry she moved her fingers away and looked up at him. "Why, what's wrong?" she asked concerned.

"The damn battery just died!" he replied frustrated. He was that close to seeing her glistening pussy, but his battery had to deplete and shatter his dream. "I couldn't charge it fully."

"I guess that's it for today then," Kayla said pulling her panties back on. She then buttoned up her shirt.

He pulled out a cord and plugged it to charge. "I will leave the camera here. I was hoping to put them all into laptop tonight, but I guess we will have to do that tomorrow. I'm sorry about this."

"Are you kidding me? That was super amazing! I'm sure there are loads of nice pictures in there. Thank you so much." With that she trotted up to him, tiptoed and pressed her lips against his cheek. She looked at him and smiled. He realized his face was flushing. "Oh my god, look at the time. Let's have some dinner."

She heated up some pasta, and they sat down on the floor next to each other reclining against the sofa. They chatted idly whilst dining. After the meal as it was time to go, she turned to him.

"It was really nice. Thanks for making it so easy for me. As we started I wasn't sure if I could really go through it. I know it sounds weird since I take photos by myself and put it on the internet-"

"Like I said it was probably because it was never direct," he said interrupting her.

"Wait, let me finish. As I said in the beginning I wasn't sure if I could go through with it. I kept thinking, would he make me do things I don't want to, would he just use me and start groping me and stuff. But you let me go at my own pace. You let me do most things on my own. I was scared that you would think of me, and degrade me as a common whore," she raised her hand to stop him from interrupting. "Most people think that just because we do this, we are privy to have sex all the time and do all kinds of nasty things. But it is not so, we are also human beings with real feelings. I'm pretty reserved about sex. I was afraid to a certain degree, but also in my heart I somehow knew that you weren't like that. I wanted to take this leap of faith. Thank you for being the person I see you as in my eyes. Thank you for not demanding anything. Thank you for letting me be in control," she said her eyes tearing up a bit.

He touched her chin and raised her head and gazed into her eyes. "Kayla, I've only known you for two weeks but I feel like I've known you a life time, as if it's a special friendship," as he said she nodded in agreement with a smile on her face. "I admire you greatly. I know it must be really hard for you to do what you do living all alone. I can't imagine what I would have done if I hadn't had my parents support throughout college. I don't think I would have been as courageous as you. Above all that, I wouldn't want to do anything that would jeopardize our friendship. And I'm deeply honoured that you would trust me to this extent and I would do anything to uphold that trust."

Kayla smiled and drew him into a slow hug. Had it been ten seconds, five minutes, an hour? He didn't know. All that mattered was her, as he deeply inhaled her sweet aroma, her body pressed against his. There was nothing sexual about the moment but pure friendship. Upon parting she tiptoed and kissed his other cheek and whispered, "I will see you tomorrow after six. I have work in the morning and afternoon. Good night, Michael."

"Good night, Kayla."

With that he turned and went back to his apartment and straight on to his bed. He touched the spot she had kissed. It was the warmth of the kiss that filled his mind as he drifted off to sleep.

As evening came the next day, Michael entered Kayla's apartment. As she had just gotten home, she asked him to make himself at home as she quickly had a bath. He set up the laptop on the coffee table in front of the couch and flopped down on to the cushion. He took the camera that had been fully charged and placed it next to his laptop. He then brought out the data transfer cable and connected the camera with the laptop and quickly transferred all the photos of her into the laptop. Just as he finished transferring the data he heard Kayla getting out of the shower.

"Kayla, I've transferred the photos, come see them," he shouted to her.

She walked towards him eagerly and sat next to him on the couch, her arm touching his although there was enough space on the couch to sit three or four people. She brought her right leg up, and crossed it under her right, getting comfortable. He inhaled the smell of roses coming from her which felt intoxicating. The thought of going through naked photos of her, with her, at such close proximity had his mind reeling.

He double clicked on the first photo and opened it up. They started moving through the photos, Kayla commenting on some of them. As they reached the photos of her breast being exposed, Mike had to clear his throat before he could speak up to comment on them when asked by her. Seeing him being flustered, she playfully bumped her shoulder against his.

"Chill dude, you saw these first hand yesterday," she said with a smile gesturing at the photos.

"Yeah I try to keep telling myself that," he answered blushing. As they reached the photo of her exposed vagina, his breath again caught for an instant. "You are so beautiful," Mike repeated what he had said the previous night.

She swatted his arm playfully, a blush spreading through her face. "I felt so shy when you said that, that I think I actually squirmed a little."

"That was such a natural and beautiful reaction that I was afraid that I would miss the moment," Mike said turning his face towards hers.

"Oh yeah you dropped your camera. If it wasn't for the strap it would probably have broken," she said bursting out laughing and leaning back against the couch.

"Well, can you blame me," he replied, the lines on his face curving into a smile. "Still would have been worth it." As they finished the first round of going through the photos he asked, "What now?"

"How many photos did you take?"

"Over a hundred."

She let out a low whistle. "And all of them are really good," she said emphasizing the word really. "Even if I take a hundred, I usually can't find even ten I like, and even they are no way near this good."

"You are giving me too much credit. I'm just the man behind the lens, you are the one that gives life to these photos," Mike said with a smile. A beautiful smile enlightened her face as she placed her head against his shoulder in appreciation.

"Well I guess we can clear out some of the photos of me fully clothed. They would be more interested in seeing me naked."

They went through the photos again and again selecting the photos, they thought were the best and putting them into a separate folder. They reselected photos among them as well as it had many. By then Mike had developed a full erection, which he tried to hide. He squirmed in his seat very slowly, trying to go unnoticed by Kayla of his movements so that his erection would settle in a comfortable position. They finally settled down with fifty or so wonderful photos, none of which could be further removed.

"All done and now to upload," Kayla said happily.

Mike turned his head at her in confusion. "Wait, that's it?"

"What do you mean?" she asked looking at his confused face.

"Don't you like edit or put a tag?" he asked.

"Not really, I'm not good with those stuff. Plus these photos are really amazing, I doubt they would need any editing," she said defensively.

"What about a tag? You must have a tag."

"What's a tag?" she asked.

"Well it's something most photographers use because loads of people steal their work and display as their own without giving the original photographer any credit. It's like a watermark on the photo without destroying the beauty of it."

"Well it sounds like you are the one who should have a tag," she said poking at him.

"These photos are of you and you are the one who is displaying them, so it's you who should have one," he pointed out.

"But I'm not good with those stuff," she said pouting.

"I'll make you one," he said smiling at her pouting face.

"Really? Aww, you are a sweetheart."

He brought up Photoshop to create one. "We could put a stylised version of the name you use, and add the web address to your profile." He brought up a text box and turned to her, "So, name?"

"You don't know my name?" she asked genuinely surprised.

"I know your name is Kayla but I don't know the name you use," he said explaining.

"No, that's what I meant. You don't know the name I use? I thought you were one of my followers, since you said you've seen me on the net."

"Sadly no. Those photos I saw of you were probably stolen ones. In truth, I spent a lot of time searching for your profile but couldn't find it," Mike said glancing at her.

"Really? You could have just asked me and I would have told you," she said with a cheeky smile.

"Yeah, that would have been one hell of a conversation. 'Hi Kayla, could you tell me the link to your profile, so that I can look at your naked photos and jerk off to them,'" he added mockingly to which she burst out laughing.

"The name I use is Lilith with a heart icon," she said as her laughter subsided.

Michael arched an eyebrow. "Like the succubus?"

"Indeed the succubus," she said laughing. "Not many people know of that."

He typed it in, changed the font, stylised the characters, changing their size, shape angle, colour and such. Added a pink heart next to it, with sparks flying around the name. Below that he added the link to her profile in small but clear letters that fit the exact length of the name. Then he started on editing the photos they had chosen. For some he adjusted the brightness, contrast balance, for some he adjusted the colours, on some he added a frame, one or two he grey scaled all the while adding the tags to each and every one of them.

He was hunched at the couch leaning forward, and having been in the position for a long time his shoulders started hurting. He flexed his shoulders to stretch them a bit. Seeing his discomfort, Kayla stood up to kneel on the couch. Then her hands wondered around his shoulders and started massaging them. Her fingers worked magic as he felt the muscles relax and the discomfort seeping out of them.

As he was working on one particular photo with a clear shot of her pussy, she suddenly asked, "Should I shave my pussy?" His hand jerked, causing the photo to go completely black as he had been adjusting the colour settings. He quickly clicked undo to restore the photo. "What do you think?" she asked mere inches away from his ear.

"Ummm... I don't know. It's really up to you. I don't think anyone would complain," he replied not knowing how to answer.

"What would you prefer?" she asked still massaging his shoulders.

He thought for a few seconds. "Well I guess I prefer a shaved pussy. But having a landing strip or something like that is fine as well. Now that I think on it, having a bit of a bush on top of the pussy, not on either side of the lips but above is kinda sexy too."

"Hmmm..." she said as if deep in thought.

As he came to editing the last photo, he tried to prolong his time, not wanting to be parted with the fingers that caressed his shoulders. Seeing as he couldn't prolong any longer, he sighed inwardly and cheerfully said, "It's all finished."

Kayla's hands stopped massaging and they slipped forward over his neck, coming together near his stomach as her breasts pressed against his back in a hug. She placed her chin on his shoulder, their heads almost touching.

Michael let the pictures play as a slide show to see the final touches he had put on them. He felt a bit proud about his work as it finished playing.

"I was wrong, when I thought those photos couldn't look any better," she said amazed. He plugged in a pen drive to transfer all the photos to it. He pressed control and X together intending to cut and paste the folder. As she saw what he was doing her hands, pushed away his and pressed control and C instead and then pasted it on the pen drive. "These photos are yours as much as it's mine," she said whilst they copied.

As it finished he packed away his stuff, while being seated, with her hands draped around his shoulders. It felt as if she was trying to absorb his warmth and it felt good and he didn't want it to stop.

"Thank you Mike," she said and kissed him on the cheek.

His head turned towards her and held her gaze. Her lips were mere inches away from his and on impulse he leaned forward and planted his lips on hers. Upon touching, an electric wave ran through his whole body. For a moment she seemed frozen, and then she responded in kind. His lips started moving over hers, alternating between nibbling on her upper and lower lip. He let his tongue wonder over her lips, and probed in between. He found the barrier of teeth between them. As his tongue glided along them, he felt her mouth slightly parting. He deepened his kiss exploring his tongue in her mouth, finding her tongue. Her tongue eagerly responded to his exploration, tangling, wrestling. A moan escaped from her. His thoughts had gone completely into overdrive, and he wasn't aware if it had just been a moment or an eternity since the kiss had started.

He felt her pull back and break apart the kiss. The reality of what he had done came crashing down on him. He searched her eyes, was she upset? Did she like it? Did he push it one step too far?

Her eyes remained hidden beneath her eyelashes, her forehead leaned against his, her breathing ragged, her chest heaving. She peaked from under her eyelashes and tried to regain her composure. Mike remained silent, watching her eyes. "I think you should go take care of the little guy," she finally whispered, biting her lower lip as the corners of her mouth twitched, with that she stood up, a bit unsteady on her feet.

He recognized the dismissal, and gathered his stuff. As he reached the door, he felt Kayla's hand on his shoulder as she slowly turned him around. As he turned to face her, her hands encircled his neck and pulled him into a quick kiss that left him wanting more. "Thank you so much! You are too good to me."

Mike felt dazed yet thrilled as he entered his apartment. She hadn't rejected him, she had kissed him back. She had even told him to go jerk off which he very much planned to obey. He quickly booted up his laptop and opened her photos. His pants unzipped, his hands found themselves busy stroking himself. He didn't prolong his release as he had been horny for a long period of time. Within minutes his balls tightened, approaching the point of no return, he jerked, once, twice, three times and released onto his naked stomach where they slowly dripped down like raindrops on a window.

The subsequent days after their session, turned pretty exhausting for Michael as he had to work overtime everyday till Friday. He arrived home most days past midnight and had to go back to work at 6am the following day. For the whole week he didn't meet, see or speak with Kayla. On Friday night he finished work and came home around 3am, technically Saturday morning and completely crashed on his bed.

"Mike... Mike... Michael," he heard a ladies voice say, insistently shaking his whole body.

"Five more minutes mum," he said groggily trying to drift off again.

"Michael!" someone almost shouted in his ear.

He then realized that this could no way be his mother since he was far away from home. His sleepy mind became alert at the sudden intrusion, and he suddenly sat up, readying himself to fend off the intruder. As his eyes got used to the light and focused on the lady before him, he blanched. He sleepily looked around the apartment to confirm whether it was really his, and saw the familiar clatter of things that belonged to him. As he let his hands drop back down, he wondered what Kayla was doing in his apartment and more to that in his bedroom.

"Mike, are you alright?" Kayla asked concern filling her voice.

"What are you doing here Kayla?" he asked still a little groggy.