That Naked Girl from the Internet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh... Mikeeeee," she moaned. He then realized that she must be having an erotic dream about him. Blood rushed through him at the thought of what her imagination of him must be doing to her. He closed on the bed and took a seat at the edge of it. As she moaned he let her hand wonder along her leg to the outlining of her panty. He slowly and gently let his fingers flow downward along her panty-clad pussy. Her moans increased and a wet spot appeared at her crotch.

After a minute or so her eyes flung open, and she took the site of him in. "Am I still dreaming?" she wondered aloud.

"No sweetheart, you are awake," he said shaking his head.

"But you said you had a seminar slash training thingy today?" she asked in confusion scrunching her eyebrows.

"It got cancelled. The higher ups couldn't make it because a storm hit near to where the head office is at," he said leaning forward bringing his lips near hers. Her face brightened with a smile. "I'm sorry I woke you up."

She shook her head. "I woke up earlier. I had breakfast and then I was so tired, so I slumped on the bed and must have dozed off."

"Should I leave then?" he joked knowing the obvious answer.

Her response was to quickly clamp her legs over him. "Not if you want to live," she said with a smile. With that Michael leaned forward closing off the distance between them and kissed her. The kiss although was leisurely, was full of hot burning passion. Electric tingling passed through his body as their tongues wrestled with each other.

Michael lips wondered, over her nose, eyes, cheeks, ears, chin and then descended down on to her neck. He suckled on her neck trailing kisses along making her elicit a moan of satisfaction and need.

"I saw the photos," Kayla said as his kisses trailed. "They were wonderful, especially the GIFs. You took a video didn't you, you naughty-" she was cut off as Michael silenced her with a kiss. Their kiss deepened making them both fall short on breath. She pushed him away slightly and stared into his eyes. "It's not fair," she said gripping his T-shirt.

Michael's eyes scrutinized hers in question. "What do you mean?"

"You've seen me naked, and I have yet to see you. Even in my dream you were teasing me with clothes on," she said pouting.

He chuckled. "I guess then we would have to remedy that," he said grinning, leaning back. She sat up along with him. Her hands drifted along to the bottom of his T-shirt and slipped underneath and explored the muscles that lay underneath. Her hands lifted, bringing up the T-shirt along with them. He raised his arms to let her completely remove it. Her eyes leisurely wondered over his chest as her hands slowly traced down his abs. Her lips glided over and came to rest upon his nipple. Her tongue sneaked its way amidst her lips and teased him.

"Not fair," Michael managed to utter breathlessly. "If I am topless, then you also have to be."

She grinned and in one swift moment her top came off. She made a show of acting like a shy girl covering her breasts. As Michael came forward to enjoy the delicious looking round mounds, Kayla wagged her finger and pushed Michael forcing him to stand up. Her fingers fumbled with the button on his trouser. She unzipped him and placed her hands on his waist on top of his trouser and slowly pulled it down. She gasped as his erection came into view. Her eyes stood transfixed staring at the throbbing pulsation.

She wet her lips and raised her hand in a stupor and remained just shy of touching. His shaft twitched in anticipation. She raised a finger and traced the vein on the underside of the shaft. Michael arched his head back, closing his eyes to enjoy the attention. Her palm surrounded his erection. Her other hand slowly made its way upwards along his thigh and rested on his balls. She lightly squeezed and massaged the sac as the hand on her erection tugged at him slowly and sensually.

"Ohhh Fuck..." he groaned when he felt a wetness engulf him. He brought his eyes down to look at the wonderful nymph whose eyes looked back at him. He placed his hand on her hair, removing the stray hairs that fell on to her face. Her tongue twirled around the head of his cock. Her hand still in place tugged at the skin, exposing more of the head that lay beneath the foreskin. Her lips slowly kissed the head, her tongue dancing around it. Her mouth moved, and as he watched it disappear beneath her lips. He felt her tongue stroking on the underside of his erection and her hand kept tugging at the base of the cock.

After several minutes of this frenzy, as it became unbearable for Michael he groaned, "Stop, stop... I'm too close." He slowly pushed her shoulder and dislodged his erection from her mouth which had reached a new level of hardness that he probably had never experienced before.

Michael pushed Kayla back on to the bed going down with her and kissed her lips. His lips travelled downwards over her neck where he spent a considerable amount of time causing her to moan. As he kissed and suckled on her neck his hands groped her breast and played with her nipples. His lips again trailed south stopping at the nipple. His mouth engulfed the raised projection that stood at attention. She moaned louder as his tongue licked, sucked, kissed and lightly bit her nipple. His hand strayed down and cupped her panty-clad pussy. His fingers pushed the fabric aside as they snaked their way in. His finger ran along her slit while his mouth pleasured her nipples. A finger dipped into the wetness of her pussy and found her clit. He rubbed on her clit in a circular motion, his enthusiasm increasing as her moans became louder.

He again made his way downwards passing her navel and arriving at her pussy. He gave her soft trailing kisses through her panties. His hands grasped the edges of her panty and pulled down. Kayla raised her ass in order to facilitate its removal. He gathered the panties in her hand, crushed and brought it forth to his nose inhaling it deeply all the while having his gaze fixed upon hers. He let go of the panty and leaned forward. He inhaled her perfume deeply and slowly blew his breath on to her slit. She shuddered at the warmth of the breath that touched her pussy. His lips kissed her thighs and slowly and teasingly made their way up to her pussy. His tongue traced her outer lips.

"Please stop teasing me Mike," Kayla pleaded.

Knowing what she wanted, Michael lowered his mouth to her pussy, his tongue extended to get the first fabulous taste of her sweet juices. He moaned into her pussy as he tasted her, 'What a mouth-watering taste it was,' he wondered. He had tasted her before on her fingers and on her lips, but to go down on her, to burrow his tongue into her sopping wet passage and to taste her at first hand, was purely sensational. Michael pushed his face right into her pussy, opening his mouth wide to engulf her as much as possible, his nose tip touching her clitoris, the end of his tongue lapping at the inside of her passage.

"Oh, fuck, Mike," she moaned her fingers entwining themselves in his hair as she clutched at his head, her back arching upwards, her hips thrusting forward, trying to get much of his mouth as possible. The moans she elicited let Michael know that she was utterly enjoying his ministrations. Motivated by her moans, he stretched his tongue to the limit, pushing it inside her and licking around the walls just inside her vagina. Kayla was leaking her juices so much that it was like a small faucet had been opened in his face. Her wetness covered his face, but Michael didn't mind as he got to enjoy her addictive taste.

His tongue not being used to such strenuous exercise, soon began to tire. So he retracted his tongue, giving fleeting kisses to her pussy and focused on her clit. Not wanting to let her feel the loneliness of not having his tongue in her pussy, he inserted a finger, which disappeared all the way up to his knuckle in one swift moment. Soon, a second finger joined the first and they probed the inner reaches of her vagina.

"I'm nearly there," Kayla moaned out.

His tongue having recovered some energy eagerly explored her again, lapping at her juices as it wagged up and down, back and forth. He moved his tongue downwards below his busy fingers and reached her perineum. She moaned louder as he concentrated on the area between her vaginal opening and the puckered hole underneath. Her hips gyrated, squirmed and pushed at his fingers and he made his way back to her clit intending to give her release. He redoubled his focus on her clit and he felt her walls contracting on his fingers.

"Ohhh, fuck fuck fuck, ohhh Mike!" she screamed as her orgasm came crashing down upon her. Her whole body convulsed and she let out an incoherent babble from her mouth, squirming, convulsing, moaning and crying out. Remembering that she rode out her wave with her fingers before, Michael's fingers kept at his ministration, until she finally calmed down, spasming at several seconds of intervals. His fingers and his whole face was completely drenched by her wetness.

Finally Kayla's eyes refocused and fixated on Michael's. Her eyes had a glazed look full of unbound lust. Her hands reached towards Michael's face and pulled him towards her crushing his lips with hers in a kiss that burned with a fiery passionate. All their previous kisses paled at the passion that it held. Her eyes searched his as they broke off, and her tongue extended licking the sweet nectar of hers that cascaded down his jaw.

"I want you," Michael croaked unable to take anymore of the erotic stimulation.

She opened up her legs and her hand took hold of his erection. He leaned forward and slid against his wet pussy, coating his head in her juices. He gently dipped his head into her opening as her hand guided him. She gasped as he entered her. They both watched as his whole cock disappeared between her lips. At that moment, they were connected, they were one being, sharing each other's pleasure. They both groaned together.

For Michael, it was rapture. Her insides felt a million times better than how he had imagined and dreamed of. They came together in a slow kiss and he started to move within her.

"Gently, baby. You are a lot to get used," she whimpered as he thrust at her.

He slowly gyrated his hips, thrusting, varying his pace. After a while her hips joined in with his, thrusting back at each thrust, her pussy teasing his cock. Several times he had to slow down and stop for he had been too close to coming. Kayla however at those times, wanting to tease him, didn't stop at her gyrations, pushing back harder. After several of such close encounters, finally he couldn't take it anymore and he increased his pace.

"Ohh Kayla, baby, I'm gonna cum!" he cried out giving her a long and fast kiss.

Her legs locked around his ass and she pulled her even deeper into him. "That's it baby, cum in me. Cum in my pussy," she moaned.

He groaned louder and thrust even faster and harder. "Fuck yeah baby. I want to cum in you. I want to squirt my cum into your pussy."

"Yeah baby, fuck me harder. I wanna feel your cum spray inside of me," she moaned back.

"Oh god, I'm cumming," he screamed. Unable to take anymore he thrust harder and he erupted as squirt after squirt painted the insides of her vagina. He groaned jerking forward each time riding it out. As finally he finished cumming, he realized that he wanted this lovely young beauty that he had felt a special connection with to cum by his cock. The desperate need to pleasure her, stopped the blood rushing back, and his erection not being lost still impaled her.

Her eyes became round as he kept thrusting at her although at a leisurely pace. "You are still hard," she said unable to keep the amazement from her voice.

"It's all you baby. You are not letting me go soft," he replied giving her a passionate kiss. She smiled at him, pleased by his response. Michael felt exhausted and yet he did not want to stop, he did not want to part. Being connected to her felt like being in heaven, full of pure bliss. He thrust, long strokes, slow strokes, slower, faster, at different angles.

He bent his head down, to capture her nipple in his mouth that swayed with their movement. He latched on to a nipple and started suckling it. Her eyes closed, her moans became louder. He pulled his arm up over her head and placed it above her letting it rest on his forearm to support his upper body weight. His other hand snaked its way down to their connection and searched the top of her pussy to find her clit.

Her moans became the loudest yet as his fingers found her clit and rubbed, teased and pulled at it. He didn't slow down on any of the triple ministrations of pounding, rubbing and suckling. As he tried thrusting her in another different angle she cried out, "Oh yeah, baby, that's it right there."

He abandoned his fingers on her clit and the mouth on her nipple and hammered at her pussy focusing at the single point of her pleasure. He felt her tense up and the muscle within her vagina clamped on his cock. She surprised him by biting on to his shoulder, drowning out her screams, as she came for him, fucking him back with a vengeance. She finally slowed down as did he, and gave small kisses to his shoulder where she had bitten.

Michael exhausted in his position collapsed on to her, his cock embedded in her pussy. They lay side by side, joined at the hips as they both leisurely explored the warmth and bliss in each other's eyes.

He gave her a slow kiss. A different kiss than before, with passion but also laced with love. She returned his kiss, hugging on to him, enjoying his warmth. As the kiss ended he said sincerely, "That was the best sex of my life."

She placed her forehead against his, staring into his eyes replied, "Mine too."

They kissed in silence, slowly and leisurely not wanting to part from each other's company still joined at the hips all the while. Neither wanted to break away. After several moments a naughty grin spread across her lips as she pushed him on to his back and got on top of him.

He smiled eagerly. "Are you gonna completely drain me?" he asked.

She gave him a kiss and with a wink replied, "I am a succubus after all," referencing to her name from her naked profile on the internet.

He chuckled softly which turned into a moan when her hips twirled upon him.

She stared into his eyes. "Stay with me," she whispered, her voice broke with emotion, her eyes laying bare her naked feelings.

"Always," he replied in a silent promise.

* * *

Author's Notes:

It's been a while since I wrote this story. Finally thought I'd edit it and post it here.

I would very much like to hear your thoughts about the story, and I would like to thank in advance to everyone who took their time to read, comment and vote on my story. Thank you very much! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it :)