That Naked Girl from the Internet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you alright?" she repeated the question her hands clutching his.

"Yeah, I'm fine Kayla, but what are you doing here?" Mike asked confused by her presence.

She let out her breath in relief. "I came to hang out with you and I found your door ajar. I called out but you didn't answer so I got worried. Then I came in here and I found you completely crashed down on the bed face down like that, fully clothed, and so I thought you were attacked or something... Were you?"

He looked at his clothes and realized that he had slept in his work clothes. "Nah, I came around three in the morning. I must have forgotten to close the door. I was so busy this whole week and hadn't slept much."

"Oh...," she said a look of guilt passing over her face. "I'm so sorry. It was past eleven and I was really worried. I shouldn't have woken you up."

Mike waved it off. "Thanks for waking me up. I don't usually sleep this late." He got out of the bed and stretched his arms and legs to relieve the tension of the muscles. "I'm gonna go have a bath. Make yourself at home."

As he came out of the shower about fifteen to twenty minutes later, his olfactory senses were filled with the smell of fresh orange juice, bacon and eggs. He arrived in the kitchen to see Kayla filling up a plate with toast, bacon and scrambled egg. She smiled at seeing him and gestured at the chair. "Breakfast," she said cheerfully.

"Thanks, you didn't have to do this though," said Mike smiling in appreciation.

"I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to," she replied with a big smile. He sat on the chair and she poured a glass of fresh orange juice for him and another for herself. She sat next to him, angling her chair and facing him, bringing her left leg up to her chest and placing her chin on her knee. "I haven't seen you the whole week," she complained.

"Yeah, we were processing several shipments. I had to work late every day. Didn't have much time to sleep even and my boss is an asshole," Mike replied bitterly.

"How come?" she asked sipping her orange juice.

"Some guy had spread a rumour that I only got into the company because of personal connections. I mean, come on, I aced their tests, got through the interviews and worked my ass off. I wish they would judge me based on my performance, and not on something like that. To top it off, my boss keeps pushing most of his work load on to me and keeps getting credit for the stuff I do," he rattled on.

"Poor Mike," she said sympathisingly stroking his arm.

"Enough about me. How are you doing?" he asked.

A smile brightened up her face. "Well work is the same and studies are going pretty well too. All thanks to you!" He raised an eyebrow in question. "Those photos you took of me the other day was a major hit! I got so many new followers and my popularity boosted. Thanks to that I got more money and so I was able to cut back on my hours in my part-time job," she said beaming.

"Wow, that's awesome," he replied genuinely happy for her.

"Are you busy today?" she asked hesitantly. "I was thinking that maybe we could do another shoot today," she went on lowering her voice. Then she shook her head, "What am I thinking, you must be so tired and stressed out, and here I'm asking something of you." She looked completely forlorn.

"Hey," Mike said raising her chin. "It would make my day."

Her smile returned, like the sun from behind fading storm clouds. "Thank you! And umm... I was thinking that this time... umm... you could photograph me of fingering as well," she said haltingly biting her lower lip.

He blinked. The image of her completely naked, and her fingers running between those beautiful lips filled his mind. Blood rushed through him. "Okay, I won't be able to get up from here for another ten minutes or so," he said laughing insinuating his predicament and reached to take a sip from the orange juice.

She laughed along with him good naturedly. "And also I want you to shave my pussy," she said as if it's the most natural thing in the world to do.

Michael who had been in the middle of drinking his orange juice choked, making the juice squirt through his nostrils as he coughed hard to regain his composure. Kayla thumped on his back to help him recover. As he had regained enough tranquillity, he tried to form a sentence, "Did you just say...? Did I just hear...? Because I completely could have misheard it..."

"No, you heard right," she said smiling cheekily, a blush reddening her face.

He jumped straight up. "When do we start?" Realizing he had an erection, he sat back down right away.

She laughed at his eagerness. "Come in fifteen minutes," she said getting up and departing back to her apartment.

"Down boy, down," he said to himself willing his erection to subside. Although he knew he would get another as soon as he stepped into Kayla's apartment, he didn't want to risk meeting Mr. and Mrs. Parker on the hallway and greet them with a boner or any other person for that matter.

He tidied up a bit, grabbed his camera and went to her apartment. He was surprised to see Kayla dressed up, leaning against her bedroom door. She had a grey and yellow striped T-shirt and a mini skirt on as well as socks that reached a long way up. He wondered if she had changed her mind.

"I thought we should start off with the strip and when we got to removing my panties, that you could shave me and then continue from there again," she answering his unasked question.

He nodded in understanding and brought out his camera prepping to begin the photo shoot. As they had done previously, they did a slow strip tease. He was pleasantly surprised to find out that she hadn't worn a bra underneath. As the session went underway, Mike became more involved, placing her hands in different positions, adjusting her clothes and directing her expressions. Nevertheless he let her take the lead in terms of exposure. She parted her legs allowing glimpses of her panty. She raised her mini skirt and flashed her ass. Then one by one she started discarding her clothes. First went her socks, and then her skirt and finally her top. Mike captured all the moments in his camera.

In her panties, she stared at him for a moment. Suddenly feeling shy she looked away. "I think you should shave me now," she said barely above a whisper.

Michael nodded his head, and followed Kayla into her bedroom. She set off to gather the materials. Michael folded a towel and laid it on her bed as she returned with an electric shaver, some wash clothes, a manicure scissor, a brand new razor and a bowl of hot water. She stood off to the side of him, as if unsure of herself.

Michael understanding her hesitance, gently placed his hand on her shoulder and guided her to her bed. She smiled at him and followed his lead. Michael gently pushed her down on to her bed. His hands glided along her legs, coming to rest on her ass. He gently squeezed her ass and moved her on top of the towel. His hands rested on her waist on either side of her panties. He looked up at her in silence. She gave the slightest nod, which was enough assent for Michael. His hands gripped the edge of her panty and slowly he moved it downwards, his eyes following its movements. As he removed them off her legs and let it drop on the ground, his eyes focused on her lovely pink lips. Kayla shyly averted her face, a flush spreading her face.

He had to exert every bit of self-restraint to himself, so as not to bury his face in her pussy. He tried to even out his breathing which had become ragged. His hand as if in a trance moved forward and gently placed itself on the hair above her pussy. Kayla took in a deep breath as she felt his touch. His hands explored the silky quality of her hair. He stood transfixed by her beauty, and looked up as her fingers entangled in his.

"I've never shaved down there before, only trimmed. I was always scared of getting cuts or hurting myself. Please be gentle," she whispered softly. Not trusting himself to speak, he nodded.

He grasped the electric shaver and turned it on. It whirred to life, slightly vibrating on his fingers. He let it run over her pubic hair. The long hair became cropped and fell onto the towel. The vibration of the shaver was not lost on Kayla.

"Mmmmm... That feels kinda good," she moaned, her eyes covered by her hand. After having taken care of the long hair that filed out, he let it whir on her for her benefit for a little while, before he shut it off. He took a wash cloth and ran it along her pussy and on top, removing the hair that clinged on. He took the manicure scissors and began further shortening her pubic hair. His fingers traced along her outer lip, making slight moans escape her from time to time. Her pussy glistened as her arousal rose and her intoxicating aroma filled him. His erection having being hard the entire time became even harder.

Having spent a considerable amount of time shortening her hair with the scissors, he placed it back knowing the rest had to be removed with the razor. He cupped some hot water from the bowl and let it cascade down on her pussy. He rubbed her outer lips with the hot water causing her to toss her head from side to side in arousal. He let the water fall through his fingers and cupped her pussy which made her moan louder and arch her chest. Knowing that if he continued, he wouldn't be able to finish the job he was entrusted with, he retracted his hand. He brought the shaving cream and squeezed a general amount and applied around her pussy. He took the brand new razor out and slowly and gently ran it through the stubble. Feeling with his fingers, he tested the smoothness as the razor removed the remaining hair. When he finally finished with his work, he took the wash cloth and gently rubbed her down, removing the stray hair and the remaining cream.

He leaned back admiring his handy work, staring at her now bare pussy. He looked up at her face and smiled at Kayla who smiled in return. Not taking his eyes off hers, he leaned forward again and placed his lips just above her pussy, teasing the soft smooth skin with his tongue. Upon contact she gasped and shuddered and moaned loudly closing her eyes.

Just as he was about to probe further, the sound of a cell phone ringing both of them out of their reverie. Michael cursed his bad luck for being interrupted as Kayla twisted on her bed to reach for her phone, disappointment clearly evident on her face. Michael leaned back, taking the camera and going through the photos as Kayla chatted away.

She finished her talk, clearly irritated and flung her cell phone across the bed. "One of my friends at work, asked me to cover her shift. I owe her big time, so I couldn't say no," she said pressing the heel of her hand just above the eyes. "I don't want to go, I'm so fucking horny," she almost pleaded at him.

"Do you have to go right away?" Michael asked trying to mask the disappointment in his voice but not succeeding.

"I have to leave here in about twenty minutes I guess," she said crestfallen.

Michael cleared his throat. "Well... You are horny. Ahem, you said you wanted to photograph fingering. So maybe we could do that..." he said his voice trailing off.

Although in his mind he wanted to do more, explore every nook and corner, valleys and mountains and ups and downs of her body. His whole mind was filled in a lustful fog. Yet, he wanted to leisurely explore her, without the constraints of time. As he looked into her eyes, he realized that they mirrored his own feelings.

Still her eyes reflected how horny she was and how much she wanted that much needed sexual release. With a furious sigh she fell back on to her bed, having made her decision. She gave him a sexy smile as her fingers snaked their way down towards her pussy. As her fingers reached the top of her mound, her legs uncrossed and parted. Her fingers gently massaged her outer lip. Her arousal heightening, she let her fingers slide in between her wetness spreading top to bottom.

Michael watched as two of her fingers parted her lips and the fingertip of middle finger grazed her clit, the little button that peeked from its hood. Her fingertip hardly seemed to touch, carrying out the circular motion, but touch it did as was evident from her eyes, the pleasure it generated. Not wanting to miss anything, he switched the camera into video mode.

Kayla looked directly into Michael's face, watching him watching her, the exhibitionistic arousal fuelling her fire, her need for the sexual release. Her longest finger gently felt the length of her lips, taking in the wetness it generated. Slowly it slipped inside her wetness, burying itself and completely disappearing between her lips. Her breathing quickened and her moans became louder by the second.

Her free hand reached up to cup her breast, squeezing and massaging them, her erect nipple rolling between the caress of her fingers, while all the time her gaze remained affixed on his, watching him take in her nakedness. Her eyes travelled downwards and stopped at his shorts, watching the effect of her nakedness on him, now so painfully obvious. Michael's hand traced his erection, his palm flattening over it as he gave it one tug of much needed comfort.

"Ohhh Mike," she uttered making a sound between moan and a gasp. Precum stained his pants at the moan as he increasingly tried to put a choke hold on his self-restraint. The movement of her finger increased its pace and a second finger joined its place. Her hand pistoned back and forth as her fingers disappeared and reappeared between the folds. Her wet juices flowed out freely, coating even her palm with them. The wet sloshing made by the sounds of her pistoning, made Michael believe that it was the sexiest sound he had ever heard

Her rapidly approaching orgasm was now clearly evident in her face as she squirmed more and more, and both her hands became more insistent on their duty. "Ohhhh... Mike... Fuck..." she cried out followed by a long groan mixed with a moan as her whole body convulsed. She rode out her orgasm, her fingers not stopping for an instant, as she squirmed and squirmed on the bed, her eyes having gone totally out of focus, indicating the sexual bliss.

Her hands stopped their movement as her orgasm subsided and focus returned to her eyes. Kayla gave Michael a weak smile and she brought up the fingers coated with her wetness and sexily put them in her mouth gently sucking them clean. Michael groaned at the motion, and her face brightened at seeing how much it had turned him on. Her fingers yet again reached down to coat them with her escaping juices. She brought her fingers up extending towards him, a naughty smile spreading across her lips.

Eager for his price, Michael kneeled on the bed, leaning forward to clean her fingers. Her sweet taste filled his mouth as his tongue cleaned out her fingers one by one. A sexy moan escaped her mouth as he took his time letting his tongue waggle over her fingers not letting a single drop go to waste. Her fingers again travelled south and coated the tips of two of her fingers. Michael silently waited for her to feed him her fingers, but were raised to her lips and glided along the top and the bottom carefully covering them with her juices. Her lips glistened as if she had applied lip gloss.

She made her intensions clear as her hands pulled on his, pulling his weight on top of hers. Her right hand traced his cheek as it wound its way to the back of his head, gently grasping his hair as he was pulled into a kiss. He tasted her lips, the sweet wetness of her other lips mixed in. The idea of tasting her juices on her own lips were so overpoweringly erotic that made Michael's senses go into overdrive.

He deepened the kiss as Kayla's hand clutched tightly onto his head not letting go. Her entire length pressed against his through the barrier of his clothes. His right hand rested on her cheek as his left hand worked its way up from her leg and came to rest on the underside of her breast. He gently kneaded the underside of her left breast which was trapped between their bodies. They were so tightly crushed to each other that he couldn't manoeuvre his hand to completely grasp her breast.

Michael felt as if an eternity had passed as they broke away from the kiss to catch their breath and yet he wanted more, needed it and her eyes reflected the same need. Her eyes gazed past Michael towards something behind him and then refocused onto his.

"Mike, if you don't get off me now, I think I would be stuck here on this bed for the rest of the day," she said, her fingers combing through his hair.

"Well not only the bed," he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

She giggled like a little girl sharing some secret with another. "But I must go, as much as I hate it, but I still must."

With a final sigh he gave her another quick brief kiss and stood up. "What about the photos?" he asked.

"We can do that tomorrow," she said getting up. Seeing him shake his head, she asked, "Why not?"

"I have to go to some stupid seminar slash training programme at work," he said dejectedly. "It will take the whole day."

"So it might take another whole week for us to see each other?" she asked crestfallen.

"I guess so. Work's pretty hectic these days. I could edit your photos today and get them over with, but how am I to give them to you? It's not like I can hand something like that over to somebody else."

She thought for a moment, then crossed the bedroom and opened her closet. From within she pulled out a key. "Here is my spare key. You can have it," she said handing it out.

Michael's eyes opened wide in surprise. "Are you sure about this?" he asked holding the key but not taking it.

"Yes I am," she said with certainty. "I trust you."

He smiled mirroring hers, took the key and pocketed it. "I'll leave the pen drive on the coffee table."

She approached him, naked as the day she was born and gave him a slow hug. Her hand snaked its way in between them and squeezed his erection. "Now go before either of us do something stupid," she said with a playful push.

He got back to his apartment and started working on the photos. He took his time editing the photos and on inspiration creating GIFs from the video he took. The work was slow as he wasted many a tissues, filling them with his cum in between completing his task. After he finished he put them in a pen drive, went to Kayla's apartment, and placed it on the coffee table as he had promised earlier.

The next morning Michael was awoken by a call from an office employee who gave him delightful news that drove away his drowsiness. He got up, worked out a little bit, something he had been unable to do due to his work load. He showered, had breakfast, grabbed the camera on impulse and went to Kayla's apartment opening it with her spare key. He was unsure whether she was still sleeping and so made his way into her bedroom noiselessly intending to give her the rest she much needed if she indeed remained asleep.

As he looked into her bedroom he saw her sprawled on her back, her head resting on her hand. She wore a white top and was only clad in a pink panty underneath. Her sight took her breath away. Her sleeping form made her look so serenely beautiful and innocent. Glad that he had brought the camera, he silently took some photos. He wondered if Kayla would be mad at the intrusion and think of him as some kind of a pervert. Content with the photos he had taken, he turned back to leave.

As he approached the doorway of the bedroom he heard, "Mmmmhhhmmm... Mike."

He froze. He was busted. He turned around to blabber out an apology, but as he gazed on her, he found her eyes closed. He squinted in suspicion not understanding the cause. Her breath seemed even and she appeared to be sleeping no matter how he looked.