That Old Comeback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That brought a melancholic note to her morning; with Syeda soon to move out and cohabit with her boyfriend, and Ali about to start his first year at uni (and moving onto campus despite the uni being an hour's drive away), it would not be long before her two children, the bright lights of her dull life, would be leaving her.

Leaving her alone with him.

Stifling a sigh, Ayesha made to the bathroom and took a shower. After having sex with her fat husband it felt like a clensing ritual to feel the water run down her smooth, brown skin. She took a soap-soaked body sponge around herself, working it between her large breasts and across a set of abs beginning to show through a tight stomach. Running the water through her hair felt so good and refreshing, cleansing the feeling Yusuf always left her with when they had sex.

Perhaps it was because she was feeling so melancholic, with the realisation her children would soon be leaving the nest, and also feeling nostalgic for her lost youth, that drove Ayesha to choose something a little daring today. Her phone also told her it was going to be bloody hot as well, so that might have had something to do with the yellow string bikini top she decided to wear with jean shorts that reached only just below her ass.

Some might say the clothes were wholly inappropriate for a forty-four-year-old woman, mother of two. Her husband definitely would, which is why she would need to change before he returned from work.

But for now she was going to dress in a way that made her feel good.

Unfortunately dressing comfy didn't make house chores any sexier, and after an hour taking the vacuum cleaner around the dining and living rooms, winding a path between four different sofas and a half-dozen number of small coffee tables, as well as along several feet worth of wall units. Not for the first time Ayesha wondered why her husband, who earned a small fortune, had never hired a cleaner to attend their large house. She was afraid his answer would be 'because that's a wife's job.'

But then hadn't she just assumed this role anyway?

What a strange sight she must look right now: dressed like she was going out to the beach, as she moved the loud device around a room that was simply too large for just her.

Far too large.

She turned the vacuum cleaner off and stood there, leaning slightly against it, as she took in all that was around her. All that would soon, in a year or two, maybe, be just her's and Yusuf's.

"Fuck my life..." she muttered, to no one in particular.

Hearing a key in the lock of the front door, Ayesha briefly wondered which of her two children had finally come back home after their adventure last night. Then she heard the familiar voice of her darling son, and smiled to herself as she listened to the conversation.

"-five times, Brad! She was fucking insatiable!" Ali could be heard saying.

Ah, so Bradley was with her son. Resting a hand on her almost bare chest, save for the bikini, Ayesha suddenly became very self-conscious about what she had chosen, on a whim, to wear this morning. She hadn't counted on her son bringing home his attractive friend! Bradley was almost the mirror image of his father, who was one of the hottest men on the Coytoss force of police - and considering the rest of them that was saying something!

"Surprised you could keep up," a familiar voice replied.

That wasn't Bradley; that was Kyle. That slight Edinburgh accent was unmistakable. Not quite as strong as his father's, but still a heavy hint as to one half of his ancestry. The other would be from his gorgeous Italian mother, whom Kyle drew a lot of his looks from.

"Especially considering how much he drank last night," someone else said; the strong London accent informing her that, yes, Bradley was indeed with them both.

Great. Her son had brought both of his friends back with him, and here she was dressed in a bikini top and short jeans!

Just as she was formulating how to sneak past the boys, head upstairs, and change into wear a little more suitable, fate decided to intervene; rather than head straight outside to the pool (what she thought they were going to do), her son and his friends decided to enter the living room.

The first to walk into the room was, mercifully, her son. Seeing her, standing there between the sofas with the vacuum cleaner beside her, dressed in a yellow bikini top and short jeans, Ali's eyes widened and he made to turn and say something.

But it didn't matter: Bradley and Kyle were right behind him.

"Morning Mrs Khan!" Bradley said, and if he thought it was odd to find his friend's mother there in scandalously few clothes he made no show of it: just flashed that warm, inviting smile of his that had no doubt brought many a girl to his bed. His looks were another good reason: at six-feet and three inches Bradley was the tallest of the three boys, with a muscular body honed by love of sports, gym, and a father that inspired him to keep in good shape. Although mercifully hidden beneath the t-shirt and shorts he was wearing.

Kyle wasn't so polite: "Hey, Mrs Khan. Love the outfit!" Slightly shorter than Bradley, at a more average height of six feet and one inch, Kyle was likewise delightfully muscular under that t-shirt and jeans.

"Sorry boys," Ayesha said, feeling rather self-conscious. "I wasn't expecting company."

"Don't apologise, Mrs Khan," Bradley said. "Do you need a hand?"

"You should take the weight off your feet," Kyle said. "They must be heavy."

"I wouldn't worry, Kyle, that yellow string looks strong enough."

"Guys," Ali sighed, rolling his eyes. "Stop talking about my mum's tits." He looked at her and mouthed 'I'm so sorry!'

To be honest Ayesha was flattered at the attention these two nineteen-year-olds were giving her. That they were both incredibly attractive certainly helped: Kyle Matthews was a perfect mix of his mother's Italian genes and his father's Celtic; tanned and muscular, with curly blonde hair cut short, but not too short. While Bradley was a poster child for English sophisticated sexiness: dark black hair cut short, with a strong jawline covered in five o'clock stubble. Oh, and muscles that could bench-press her if he wanted.

Or if she wanted...

If either of them were a little older (say a few years), and she was a lot younger (and not at all married) she wouldn't have bothered choosing between them; she would have had them both in her bed. Seeing them casually eye her up, in garb that wonderfully displayed everything that she had worked on these past few years, made her realise how long it had been since any man had regarded her like that.

Oh, she was definitely enjoying their attention, and was disappointed when Ali ushered both of them out of the living room, giving her one last apologetic look before disappearing.

Once again, Ayesha was left alone.

But this time she at least had a smile on her face.

*****

"Jesus fucking Christ, guys," Ali muttered as the three walked out onto the patio. "What did we all agree on?" He gave them half a second before answering his own question: "family is off the table!"

"Alright, Ali. Don't get sand in your vagina," Kyle said, smirking at his friend's reaction. "Brad and I ain't gonna fuck your mum."

"Good, 'cause 'no family' was your suggestion in the first fucking place!"

Damn shame, Brad thought as he listened to his friends. This past year had seen Ali's mum transform herself from a woman buried beneath years of obvious domestic apathy, into a woman revitalised with new life. She was just missing... a spark. Her body might be incredible, but her eyes still had that sadness he had noticed the first time Ali had introduced her to both Brad and Kyle at CoyFit. Brad had been eighteen at the time, and Ayesha had just begun working out, and so was considerably more chubby than she was now. Regardless, Brad had been taken back by how pretty Ali's mum was.

Now she was fucking gorgeous: tall, at over five feet ten inches, with huge dark brown eyes, long dark brown hair that she often let loose to cascade over her shoulders and down her back, and beautiful brown skin that was almost flawless; barely any age lines could be seen around her face. Plus she had great tits, a tight waist, and long, slender legs. All good qualities in a girl, Brad reckoned.

It was just those eyes. Filled with sadness.

"So Janine?" Brad said, eager to change the subject to the events of last night (which had, in typical fashion for him and his friends, spilled over into the early hours of the morning). Giving Ali a smug grin, he added "shame she was too busy, mate. You'd like her."

"Fuck off," Ali muttered. "Can't believe you swung her your way. Thought I had that hottie down when I finger-fucked her in the toilets."

Brad shrugged. "What can I say? She wanted more of a man."

Kyle grinned as he watched Ali's face. It was an easy button to press: at just over eight and a half inches, Ali had the smallest cock of the three. Still a monster dick by any margin, but when compared to Brad's, especially during a threesome, the obvious size difference had given Ali a slight inferiority complex. Not that he needed to worry; the guy was tall (just an inch shorter than Kyle), handsome, and like Kyle and Brad built like a Greek god. But he had an element of insecurity, like he was the lesser man of the three, and Brad, uncharacteristically of him, considering he was normally insufferably nice to people, was happy to take advantage of it.

"You must have left her disappointed, white boy," Ali snapped.

Watching these two fighting was Kyle's best entertainment.

"So how was Kim?" Brad asked as they settled down on the outdoor sofa. Despite the mere two hours of sleep, Brad was feeling fine; which he attributed to some great sex with the blonde bombshell he had snatched up from under Ali's hands. Sure, Ali had given her some great finger sex in the women's toilets, but then made the mistake of leaving her to grab some drinks, giving Brad the perfect window to slide in and charm Janine with a smile and a few whispered ideas of where they could go and enjoy themselves, and HOW they could enjoy themselves.

In Brad's experience women appreciated the direct approach; after all, if they were out on the town as well then they had something similar in mind. Some girls might like the chase, but for a Coytoss girl out on the prowl she just wanted to get FUCKED, and Brad had pegged Janine as just such a girl the moment he saw her.

Ali's problem was he made a game out of it. OK, so it was a game, one they had been playing for a while now (and Brad reckoned he was winning), but it was also not a game, if that made a lick of sense...

"Kim wasn't Janine," Ali said, obviously sulking.

"Still had great tits," Kyle muttered.

"But not like Janine's." Ali glared at Brad. "I was looking forward to getting my dick in those tits, you cunt."

"Would probably have gotten it lost in there," Brad said coolly.

"Fuck you," Ali muttered, but a moment later grinned, showing no hard feelings between them.

This was how they rolled. It was all good humoured, after all; this whole fucking competition.

A literal fucking competition.

It started a few months ago; some good-natured ribbing between them, typical banter, quickly became heated, ending with Ali challenging Brad to a contest: to steal the other's targets, when they went out into the city to get laid. Who could steal away the most girls from the other?

Kyle stayed out of the competition. Normally that would have been unusual, but he hadn't been the same since Sarah Ellis had moved back to the States, and Brad was growing worried for his friend. Oh sure, Kyle still pulled and had great sex, but his heart didn't seem to be in the game anymore.

Seemed Sarah really had done a number on him...

As much as he wanted to help shake his friend out of this partial ennui he had fallen into, Brad had his hands full trying to keep ahead of Ali, who had become fiercely competitive lately. The trick he had pulled last night with Janine had been his first win in a while, with Ali having time after time stolen a girl right under Brad's nose: once literally - he had been balls deep in her at the time!

Yet after just one interruption to his win streak Ali seemed to be taking this all personally. Brad knew his friend had a competitive streak - same as his sister, and Brad still had the scars from when she tackled him playing football - but he was beginning to grow concerned. Not enough to call the whole thing off, though. Not when it felt so good fucking a girl Ali had set his sights on.

In hindsight, not calling it off was the best mistake Brad ever made. Especially when it started a whole sordid chain of events...

*****

Watching her son through the kitchen windows, Ayesha smiled as she watched the three boys laugh and joke with each other. It reminded her of time spent with her own friends, or friends of her boyfriends. Laughing and joking with not a care in the world, like tomorrow would be just like today.

Only tomorrow hadn't been.

Hearing the front door opening again mercifully snapped Ayesha out of her recollections.

"Hey mum!"

"In the kitchen!" Ayesha called out to her daughter. A moment later Syeda Khan appeared, her long brown hair tied up above a round face with large brown eyes. So like her mother's, and with her short black dress and crop top Ayesha felt like she was staring at a mirror of herself twenty years ago. The difference being Syeda was far more monogamous, sexually, than her mum had been at her age; she had few boyfriends, the latest of which entered the room behind her.

Boyfriend number three was a massive improvement over the previous two: Theo Miller was a tall, muscular man of twenty-five years, and who was several years into a successful career at the largest law firm in the city, Hills & Follett. His light brown hair was cut loose, leaving enough length to cascade around his ears and bounce in a casual manner that added to the laid-back attitude he wore like a second skin. Bright green eyes glittered when he saw her, and a moment later a huge smile erupted on that chiseled jaw of his. Covered in close-cut stubble.

Feeling her heart skip a beat, Ayesha was thankful she had changed into longer jeans and had thrown a shirt over the bikini top. She didn't think she could survive Theo Miller seeing her in just a bikini top and short jeans.

"Hey dear," she said, trying not to let her surprise show. "How was last night?"

A wicked grin erupted on Syeda's face. "It was great; the show was incredible!" she said. "Totally recommend it. Sorry if I'm a little cranky, but Theo here didn't let me get any sleep."

"I make no apologies," Theo said, giving his girlfriend a kiss.

When Syeda turned back to regard her mother, Ayesha was sure she caught Theo giving her a wink. That didn't help calm her beating heart, and she quickly sought something to distract her from her daughter's sexy boyfriend. "Glad you two had fun," she said, opening the fridge. "Do either of you two want a drink?"

Perching on top of one of the stools by the kitchen island, Syeda nodded. "Have we got any coke?"

Choosing a stool next to his girlfriend, Theo gave Ayesha another infuriatingly gorgeous smile and said "water will be fine for me, thanks."

"Had too much to drink last night, Theo?" Ayesha couldn't help but teese.

"I didn't, but I think your daughter did."

Syeda elbowed him in the ribs. "I am so sorry, mum," she said, although her face betrayed her pride, and Ayesha didn't blame her: Theo was a catch, and who could blame someone, even their own daughter, for a chance to enjoy whatever this stud was hiding beneath those jeans of his?

"Apologise, Mrs Khan," Theo said. "I'm afraid your daughter can't take me anywhere."

"Oh you're fine," Ayesha said. "At least my daughter doesn't come home with a new girl every other day like a certain son of mine." Although, she had to admit, Ali was doing exactly what she had done when she was his age...

Theo gave her a strange smile, as if Ayesha had just said something quite funny that neither she nor her daughter understood.

Interesting.

"So will you two be staying here long?" Ayesha asked, handing her daughter some coke and Theo a glass of water, before settling herself against the counter by the sink, opposite to where Theo and Syeda sat.

"No," Syeda said, shaking her head. "Just for an hour or two. We're heading back into town to do some furniture shopping."

"Need a larger wardrobe," Theo clarified, earning him another jab in the ribs.

"Oh dear. I should have warned you, Theo; my daughter has inherited my love of clothes."

"Glad it's not you moving in though," he said, although that smile said something different.

Jesus Christ, was this man literally flirting with her right in front of her daughter, his girlfriend?

Thankfully Syeda didn't seem to see anything more than a good-natured jest. "You'd need to replace your study with a walk-in wardrobe for mum," she said. Then placed a finger upon her chin in mock thought. "Actually..."

"No," Theo said. "I like my study!"

"You never use it!" Syeda laughed. "Seriously, mum. This guy is married to his work! Always working late. Sometimes I'm asleep when he gets back." She gave her boyfriend a concerned look. "You need to stop working so hard Theo. Less late nights at the office."

There was something about that... Ayesha couldn't put her finger on it.

"That will be you soon," Theo said.

Ayesha's eyes widened, the mystery that was Theo Miller temporarily put on hold. "You got the job!" She exclaimed. Syeda had been trying to get her foot in the door at Hills & Follett for a while now - it was how she met Theo, after all - but after years of courting the company, even while she was at uni, she had got the job?

Syeda nodded. "Start next month. Going to be working with my beau here!" She said, giving Theo a squeeze and a kiss on the cheek.

Theo smiled at her.

There was something about this man that felt familiar. Ayesha had felt it the moment she first met Theo, when Syeda had brought him back for dinner one evening. They had been going out for a month, and she was excited to introduce her parents to her new boyfriend. Yusuf had taken an immediate liking to the polite young man, and so had Ayesha, for her own reasons...

And yet there was something about him that piqued her interests, more so than the previous two boyfriends. Theo Miller had secrets, and Ayesha was intrigued as to what they could be.

"Congratulations, dear!" Ayesha said. "I expect you'll be celebrating? Or was that last night?"

"Last night was the warm-up for the celebration," Syeda said, grinning. "We'll be out tonight."

"Well, enjoy," Ayesha said. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Wow, that comment hit her hard, and she hoped neither her daughter nor her daughter's boyfriend noticed that. "Just wear some protection OK? I don't want grandkids just yet."

Again, there was an odd glint in Theo's eyes when he grinned at that joke.

Syeda, however, had no such hidden layers to her laugh, but then suddenly looked a little sad. "Mum... do you ever think you're living a little too vicariously through me and Ali? I mean... at first it was so cool that you were cool with us having sex lives, and it was great being able to talk to you about boys and sex and stuff but... do you miss life before dad?"

Taken aback by the bluntness of that question, and how it had seemingly come from nowhere, yet disturbingly echoed her thoughts this morning, Ayesha could only look at her daughter. Too afraid to answer.

"Sorry mum," Syeda said, "that was a little uncool of me to ask you that."

"No... that's... have I given you the impression I'm unhappy?"

"No, not at all, I'm just..." Syeda rose to her feet, obviously sensing she had spoiled the mood, with her drink in hand. "Just saying dumb shit, as always. Look; Theo and I have bothered you enough. I'm sure you've got shit to do."