That Old Comeback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He did!" Ayesha grinned. "We recorded it!"

"Oh shit! I wish I could have seen his face! You recorded it? I fucking need to see that!" Theo groaned, so turned on by the thought of watching a sex tape staring his girlfriend's hot mother fucking his girlfriend's brother's mate! Brad was only nineteen! Theo knew what that was like: he too had fucked his fair share of hot, mature women and MILFs when he was Brad's age. His gap year had been almost non-stop sex with his mother's friends (to which his mother, bless her, still remained completely oblivious), and Theo had gotten two of them pregnant by the time he went to uni.

Turned on by the thought of showing this hunk her sex tape with her son's friend, Ayesha kept a fierce pace with her thrusting hips. Fuck, but Theo's cock felt so thick and hard every time he slammed it balls-deep into her! "You do!" She moaned. "You need to see it! Oh... I can't wait for you to watch it, Theo... oh it's so fucking hot... We fucked so many times... I took so much cum I'm surprised my eyes aren't white!"

"Wait until I've finished with you tonight!" Theo growled as he pistoned his dick, corkscrewing it with his hips to give her different pleasurable pressures as he worked it frantically in and out of a tight, forty-four-year-old pussy. "I'm going to pump so much cum into you! I'll fill you more than Brad did today!"

"Oh fuck..." Ayesha gasped, loving the thought of Theo Miller out-cuming Brad Newell! These two hung studs were absolute alpha males, and the thought of being used as a competition was so fucking hot she almost - almost! - came. Smirking, she gave Theo her best sultry look as he hammered away at her. "Hmm... that's a tough boast, Theo... Brad cums so much; he pumped so much into me. You think you can fill me up more?"

"Yeah! I do!"

"Hmm... I didn't swallow more cum than I did with Brad," Ayesha purred. "You sure you can fill me up more than he did?"

Theo grinned. "Don't you worry; I always cum more when I fuck than after a blowjob! I'll pump twice as much into you than Brad did!"

"Then prove it," she smirked. "Prove to me you're the better man, Theo. Show me how much more you can cum!"

Well, what else could Theo do but 'rise' to the challenge? (Although he was already hard.) With a feral grin he slammed his huge, nine-and-a-half-inch cock deep into Ayesha's tight pussy. His sensitive cock head pounding her cervix like Brad had done the previous day, like her husband could never do with his shorter, softer dick. Like no man had done since Rick, so very long ago.

Holding onto the arm of the patio sofa by her head, Theo leaned closer to her, his lips barely a few inches from her own as he slammed his dick into her again and again. "You want to feel me cum inside you?" He said seductively. "You want to feel my cum inside your pussy, Ayesha?"

"Hmm... I do," she purred back. Her dark brown eyes filled with lust for this man. "I want you to fill me, Theo. Like you'd never fuck my daughter. Fill me up with your cum! Pump me full of all that hot seed you've got brewing in those balls of yours."

"Such a lewd mother," Theo said, grinning as his hips pounded away. His cock plunging deep and hard. Filling her like no other man had, save for Brad many hours earlier. "What would your dear daughter say if she could hear you ask such things of her boyfriend?"

"She'd want you to pump her full of your cum," Ayesha said, grinning evilly. "Instead of holding it all back in a condom!"

"I agree," Theo said. "Too bad Syeda says she doesn't want us to fuck without protection!"

"Maybe I'll have words with my dear daughter," Ayesha said. "Tell her what she's missing. Tell her how good your cock feels when it's not wrapped up."

Theo grinned as he slammed away. His hips rising and falling fast and steady now. Keeping up a powerful rhythm. Sending his cock as deep as it would go into this horny mother's vagina. His skin was soaked in sweat - and hers too! - and his muscular pecs gently pressed against her large brown tits. God, they felt so good against his skin!

If anyone had told Theo Miller that morning that he would get his cock inside his girlfriend's hot mother, he would have laughed. Yet here he was, on the patio sofa of the Khan household, with his unprotected dick pistoning deep inside Ayesha Khan's wanton, cheating pussy. Both of them eager to cum, and cum hard.

As she felt his huge cock slam deep inside her, Ayesha reflected that this was a return to form for her! That feeling of wanton lust, of risky sex, of fucking someone she shouldn't; all of it was rushing back in a way having sex with Brad had just given her a glimpse of. Fucking the nineteen-year-old friend of her son had been naughty enough, but fucking her daughter's twenty-five-year-old boyfriend was a whole 'nother level. Ayesha couldn't help but think of sweet Syeda, asleep upstairs in her room, oblivious to the fact her darling mother was on her back on the patio sofa with her boyfriend of some six months now pounding his bareback dick into Ayesha's cheating pussy.

Oh, this was so fucking hot! Theo Miller was going to cum inside her, in a way he should only be doing with his loving girlfriend. Except Syeda made him wear condoms! Theo was fucking her like he'd never fucked his girlfriend! He was going to fill his girlfriend's mother with his potent seed, and she wasn't on birth control!

Jesus: Theo would be the second guy in twenty-four hours to fill her unprotected pussy with his cum! Now that was an erotic thought. It would be so fucking hot to get knocked up by her daughter's stud of a boyfriend. Ayshea also wondered of the two men she had fucked bareback, who would have the more potent cum. Who between Brad and Theo would get her knocked up?

"Oh fuck! Theo! We're fucking!" Ayesha moaned as she thrust her hips up to meet his, helping him sheathe his dick into her all the way, until his heavy, cum-filled balls slapped against her ass with the effort both of them were putting into this hot, lusty fuck. "Oh my God! We're fucking! I've got your cock in me, Theo! We're fucking without protection! Oh fuck! Oh you're gonna fill me up with your cum!"

"Hell yeah!" Theo grunted as he thrusted deep and hard. Feeling the sensitive end of his huge cock slam repeatedly into Ayesha's cervix. Each hard impact sending shivers of pleasurable excitement coursing through him, both reminding him that they were fucking without protection, and sending him slowly, inevitably, towards his own orgasm. "I'll pump so much into you, Brad will be the last guy on your mind next time you jerk off to finish what your husband can't start!"

Her eyes widened with shock. "How do you know?"

Theo grinned. "I didn't! Lucky guess!" He said. "I figured a loser like him can't make you cum, so who else does that leave a faithful wife like you?"

"Me," Ayesha snarled, thrusting her hips up to meet him. Their bodies collided so hard and loud it was a miracle neither Yusuf or Syeda had heard them fucking! Ayesha meant it when she said her husband and daughter were heavy sleepers; thank God Ali was on the other side of the house, as her son was a much lighter sleeper! "That left me! I always had to finish what Yusuf couldn't start!"

"And why couldn't he make you cum?" Theo grunted, pounding away with his rock hard dick.

"Because his cock's too small!" Ayesha said, grinning with how true it was. Her husband was a small, limp-dicked loser of a man. She would never have chosen a guy like Yusuf if she had a say in who she married, even if she wanted to marry. Which, Ayesha realised, she would never have done. She loved fucking. She loved fucking loads of hung studs with huge dicks who could make her cum.

Oh well; Yusuf would just have to realise he wasn't going to stop his wife fucking other guys. If he ever found out, of course...

"And?" Theo said, slamming his cock balls-deep into her again and again. Jesus! The sounds the patio sofa was making was almost as loud as their flesh slapping together. Surely even the neighbours could hear them fucking on the patio?

"He's too small! His cock's so thin, and so soft!" Ayesha was loving the excuse to shit-talk her loser of a husband to this hung stud. Theo was a man gifted with an incredible cock, and the skill to use it! "He can't stay hard when he cums, and he cums so little I never feel it!"

"Oh you'll feel it when I cum inside you!" Theo said, grinning like a madman as he hammered away. Plunging his thick cock into her again and again. Sending her every closer to another hot, mind-blowing orgasm.

And Ayesha was close! As she thrusted her hips up to meet his powerful descending thrusts, Ayesha could feel her orgasm on the edge of blossoming. So fucking close now! She grunted and moaned as she fucked up to meet him. Taking his thick, hard cock faster and faster now.

"Looks like you're gonna cum!" Theo said, smiling triumphantly as he pounded his cock down into her. Sending his wide, bulbous head plunging deep into her warm, moist pussy. Deeper than any other guy had been, save for Brad Newell. Though Theo was certain he would be filling this forty-four-year-old stunner with far more cum than that nineteen-year-old did.

"Oh... fuck... fuck, Theo... hmmm... you're gonna make me cum..." Ayesha moaned as she bucked her hips. Harder, faster now... she was so close! "How do you think Syeda would feel if she saw you making her mother cum... oh fuck... Theo... you bad boyfriend...!"

"Yeah, I'm a bad boyfriend!" Theo grunted. Pumping his cock fast and hard. He wanted to see Ayesha Khan cum again! He wanted her to cum all over his dick like only his girlfriend should! "I'm the bad boyfriend making his girlfriend's mother cum! Because my girlfriend's mother is a hot piece of ass who deserves my cock!"

"Hmm... oh fuck... yes... yes I do!" Ayesha moaned. "I need your cock, Theo! I need to feel it inside me! Oh... oh fuck... oh you're making me cum... oh you bad boy... making me cum like your girlfriend... oh fuck... fuck... Theo... don't stop... oh... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me, Ayesha!" Theo said, pounding away. Gripping the arm of the patio sofa above her head, he began to slam his cock down into her even faster and harder than before. "Cum like that limp-dicked husband of yours could never make you! I wanna see you cum all over my dick! Cum like only my cock can make you!"

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Theo!" Ayesha said, her voice breathless with the effort of chasing her climax. So fucking close now! This orgasm promised to be a huge one - possibly even bigger than when Brad had made her cum! "Oh fuck... Theo! I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck... oh fuck me, Theo! Fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna...! Oh fuck! FUCK!"

Throwing her arms around Theo's neck, she brought his lips down to hers to prevent her from screaming out as her orgasm exploded within her. Pleasure unlike anything she had felt when Brad had fucked her consumed every part of her body. Mind-consuming rapture enveloped her, and Ayesha was only barely conscious of how hard she was holding onto Theo with her arms, and her legs wrapped around his waist, as he continued to pound her through her orgasm, and their tongues entwined violently within their conjoined mouths as Ayesha came, and came hard.

Theo was loving this! He was making Syeda's mum cum harder than probably any lover had in her past, including that nineteen-year-old stud, Brad Newell. He was well and truly on the way of proving himself the better lover, and a few more orgasms like this one would solidify himself as Ayesha Khan's preferred fuck buddy.

After what seemed like ages, Ayesha broke away from Theo's lips to smile up at him. His hips continued to thrust downwards, plunging his big cock deep into her without pause. "Hmm... you made me cum, Theo," she purred. "What would Syeda say if she saw you make her dear mum cum like that?"

"She would wish it was her!" Theo said, grinning. "Shame it won't be: this is how good it feels to fuck without a condom!"

"Hmm... and you'll never fuck her like this, will you?" Ayesha asked, feeling wicked for saying her daughter would be denied the pleasure of experiencing Theo's huge dick without a condom, but she had her chance. She could have rocked this huge cock like the slut she was destined to be, but had chosen not to.

Oh well, her loss was Ayesha's gain. She was experiencing Theo's huge rod like it was meant to be felt. Every vein on its surface could be felt by her sensitive vagina, and each time he pulled it back she felt those veins stimulate an organ that had already cum, and cum harder than any guy had made her!

"No," Theo said, grinning wickedly. "You get the full experience, Ayesha. Because you're a hot piece of ass who deserves everything my cock can give you."

"Hmm... then you better give it to me, shouldn't you?"

Grinning, Theo did just that: he slammed his dick deep into her needy pussy again and again. His cock a veritable jackhammer, plunging repeatedly into her over and over. Ayesha gripped the back of the sofa arm as she planted her feet on the cushions and began thrusting her hips up to meet him again. Helping Theo make their connecting thrusts hard and pleasurable.

Holy fuck! This man was an incredible fuck! The feeling of his thick cock slamming repeatedly into her needy pussy was unlike almost any other lover, save for Brad and to a lesser extent her old boyfriend Rick. While close though, Theo was definitely the top spot for best cock ever taken by her wanton, slutty pussy. He was reaching places she never knew existed, and filling her like few other men had. Only Brad had filled her like this, and Ayesha was determined that somehow she was going to get both Brad and Theo into her bed. She would fuck both of these studs at the same time, and really see who had the better cock!

Lost in her fantasy, Ayesha didn't notice that Theo was on the edge of cuming himself: fucking Syeda's hot mother was proving too much for even his incredible stamina. They had barely been fucking for a half hour - maybe forty minutes - but Theo could feel his balls stirr. God, he needed to cum!

But it was too soon: Ayesha had yet to cum again, and Theo wanted to make her gasp a few more times before he filled her with his sperm. With his balls screaming to empty into Ayesha's cheating pussy, Theo collapsed on top of her.

Ayesha gasped as she felt her tits press hard against Theo's muscular chest, but realised what he intended when his arms wrapped around her. She moved with him as he turned around on the sofa, and quickly leaned back when she was on top to begin riding him as hard as she had ridden Brad so many hours ago.

"Need a change of position there?" She purred as she slammed her hips down onto his. "Need to give your cock a breather? For shame, Theo... I thought you had better dick control than that!" She gave him a wink as she worked her hips; bouncing hard on his thick pole.

Fuck; on top Theo felt even bigger than he had in missionary! How was that even possible? As his cock repeatedly plunged up into her Ayesha knew it wouldn't be long before she came.

Again!

"Don't want to fill you with my cum just yet," Theo said. "I want to watch you ride my dick for a while, first."

"Hmm... I do love this position," Ayesha said. "I love the control it gives me to take a guy's big cock. Especially a cock as big as yours, Theo."

"Have you taken bigger?" Theo asked, genuinely curious. Although he figured he already knew the answer. Her expression when she had first seen his dick had told him enough. He might not be the biggest - Brad was evidently as large as he was - but Theo was certain his cock was the hardest, and soon Ayesha would learn just how much he could fill her too!

"Hmm... no... no I haven't..." Ayesha said, smiling seductively down at her daughter's loving boyfriend of some six months. "You and Brad are tied for the biggest cocks I've ever taken."

"Is Brad as hard as me?" Theo asked smugly.

"Maybe..." Ayesha didn't want to tell him the truth - that his cock was definitely harder than her son's friend's had been; and Brad had been like fucking stone inside her. Theo was on a whole different level! His cock was spearing her repeatedly as she pounded his thighs into the sofa. A massive shaft of unyielding hot flesh. "Fuck... you're so fucking hard though..."

Theo grinned. Her expression was telling him everything he needed to know. She'd never had a dick as hard as his before. He couldn't wait to see her face when he filled her with more cum than Brad had! His balls were painful with all the spunk this lusty fuck had brewed up inside; he couldn't wait to cum, but Theo knew he had to make her writhe atop him first. He loved seeing her cum when he was on top, and now Theo wanted to see Ayesha Khan cum hard on top.

From her expression that wasn't too far off: Ayesha was bouncing on his cock now like she was close to cuming. Her eyes were half closed, unfocused as she felt the building of pleasure deep inside her.

"Oh fuck... hmm... oh fuck Theo... I love your big dick... I love how you make me feel..."

"You like fucking me? You like fucking your daughter's boyfriend behind her back?"

"Oh fuck yes!" Ayesha moaned. "Oh Syeda... I'm so sorry... but your boyfriend has such a huge cock... he feels so good inside me... tell me, Theo... do you prefer my pussy to hers?"

"Fuck yes!" Theo growled, thrusting his hips up to meet her. Giving her a nice, hard landing as she slammed herself down onto his raging hard fuck pole. "I love how tight you are! You feel so much better than your daughter! Oh fuck... I'm going to fuck you so much!"

"More than you fuck Syeda?" Ayesha asked sweetly.

"So much more!" Theo said. His body was layered in sweat, as his muscular stomach flexed as he raised his hips to meet her. "Fucking you feels so much better than fucking Syeda! You fuck so much better than she does!"

There was a part of her that felt she should be ashamed about hearing such things, but all she could think about was how hot it was that her daughter's boyfriend would rather be fucking her than her daughter. "Oh Theo..." Ayesha moaned as she bounced repeatedly on his cock. "You can fuck me whenever you want. You can fuck me here again, or in the pool, or in our summer house-"

"And the house?" Theo asked. He kept thrusting up to meet her. Sending his massive dick so deep and so hard into her wanton pussy. "I can fuck you inside?"

Her eyes grew mischievous at that thought. "Oh yes, Theo..." she said. "We're gonna fuck in the house. We're gonna fuck in the kitchen. In the living room on the sofa. We're gonna fuck on the table in the dining room. We're gonna fuck in the garage, in our cars. I'm gonna take you upstairs and fuck in all the rooms!"

"All of them?" Theo asked. Clutching her thighs as he helped her fuck him hard.

Ayesha grinned. "All of them, Theo," she said. "We can fuck in Ali's room, and you can make me cum harder than Brad did. We can fuck in my room, and you can fill me with your cum in the spot my husband does every morning."

Oh fuck; that was hot! The image of fucking this woman on her husband's side of the bed, and filling her with his seed on the same spot that Mr Khan made love to her every morning was so unbelievably hot! Theo felt his balls stir at the thought of it, and he had to control himself so not to blow his load just yet. He at least wanted Ayesha to cum one more time before he did!

Ayesha wasn't done, though: "We can fuck in Syeda's room," she purred as she bounced on his massive dick. Feeling his hot, sensitive tip slam repeatedly into her cervix. Reminding her that they were fucking without a condom, and he was going to fill her insides with his cum just as Brad had done over a dozen times the previous day. "You can fuck me on her bed."

"Oh fuck! Ayesha!" Theo groaned as he struggled not to cum. Jesus Christ; this woman was pressing all the right buttons! The thought of fucking his girlfriend's mother on his girlfriend's bed was so fucking hot! Fucking Ayesha like he had never fucked Syeda. "I need to get my cock in you on Syeda's bed! I want to fuck you on your daughter's sheets. I want to cover them in our sweat and cum!"

1...2021222324...27