All Comments on 'That Thing Was Inside You? Ch. 03'

by reginainthebutt

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well written but...

Some of the other stories like this are really bad but this one isn't as bad. There is no lack of respect or humiliation. This is a husband and wife sharing and experience that they both enjoy. I will reserve final judgment until I see how the author finishes this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great work!

don't listen to these haters... great story. homophobia is rather unattractive, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fucking class hotwife story

Will this turn her into a cumslut or are you gonna avoid that scenario? Lookin forward to more.

Sharing4atimeSharing4atimeabout 14 years ago
Stop attacking the author! It is a good story

What a bunch of jerks.

The story is good. The wife maybe a size queen but she respects her husband. They had a safe word. I am sure she would have stopped if it had been used. After all, she left the big dick to marry her husband. I don't see a cuckold here - just a HOT WIFE and her husband playing games that they both enjoy. Who knows where this might lead.

I wrote a story a few years ago that was going to be three parts.

I did it because it was fun.

Guess what happen a few men went out their way to attack the story and me.

That took all the fun out of writing the rest of the story, so I never finished it.

Funny all the women loved the story.

May be that says some about the jerks who attack the authors.

Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What is wrong with people?

Why do the haters read the story when there is a disclaimer at the beginning? My guess is they are consumed with guilt after they jerk themselves off. The story is HOT, yet there is a respect between consenting, loving adults. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Greta Story

..........cannot wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
yay!

I have been eagerly waiting for this =) its perfect, I want to see my GF with a well hung stud, and she wants to see me with one! lol well I cant wait for the next part, thanks a bunch =)

Homer_J_SimpsonHomer_J_Simpsonabout 14 years ago
Beauty!

Simple but very effective.... can't wait for the next chapter. You're now been added to my favourites!

richard_frichard_fabout 14 years ago
Awsome, Can't wait for chapter 4

This was tremendous. Please ignore the idiots who hate this type of story yet feel compelled to read it and leave negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story line

You're an excellent writer - your story line is interesting and I was really glad to see you continue this series. Hope to see more soon.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

This is not as good as the starting bits. It comes across more as a justification for her having sex with this dude. Consenting adults, yes. However, I don't believe it. The reasoning is too convenient and I am not sure these are the real reasons behind the cuck lifestyle. I could be wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well written

i gave you five for good writing

readers be careful -do NOT try this in real life... you wont be happy with results..period!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just a game !

I love the speech she gave her husband about him being her whole world and loving how their discussions turned him on so much that it in turn turned her on. A very hot story. Left it wide open for future chapters. Great character development! Would love more about these two. Please ??? Well done .

GilglimGilglimover 5 years ago
What makes this chapter so effective

The thing that makes this chapter so fucking hot is that you take your time with it. The sex is unhurried and the tension is allowed to build. The teasing.. she tries to put the cock away, but it is too hard and just lays in her hand for a while. She sends her husband for lube and when he gets back she's not only stroking him but his hand is between her legs too. These are all brilliant ways of letting the sex unfold in a realistic and sexy way. Bravo! Looking forward to read your other stories.

-Gilglim

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waste of time

Idiotic cuckarama.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Guilty

Oh! I feel so guilty because I thought this was a.lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- [5- (4.55/5=91!)]!

👍👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous