All Comments on 'That's Snow Biz!'

by pellucidbard

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More of these couples

Tim and Sarah turn out to be corporate, general counsel type, attorneys; the kind a company that has just gone through an IPO would need. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Annie and Jeff, having to work long hours, in close quarters, are developing feelings, sexual and romantic, for each other. You're a very good writer. Take it from here; at least two or three more installments in the lives of these couples.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I guess the writer's fantasy is about anyone wanting anything to do whatsoever with worthless pieces of shit like this. Easy to see why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Long story

What’s the deal making Maria‘a husband a cuck is that where you are taking this? You lost me for that move. Sounds like divorce is coming soon with the fragile state of mind and the lust for younger men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
8 pages

of a boring and repetitive story. One page was more than enough for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Shouldn't this be in Group Sex, or Erotic Couplings? Being married has absolutely no meaning to these fuck bots.

Which is OK. They don't have to respect their marriages nor their spouses, even if they claim they really really do. Really.

Actually, it is unrealistically mechanical: OK, we are going to fuck other people, so turn off your emotion and sentiment and just leave your Fuck switch on. But be sure to turn the emotion and romance switches on when you're fucking your spouse. Maybe they could get some kind of retinal scan device connected to their brains, so when they are fucking friends versus strangers versus spouses they have all their control switches in the right position. Wouldn't it be awkward if one of them actually developed deep romantic feelings for another person? Wouldn't it be awkward if the wrong woman comes up pregnant by the wrong man?

Naw, they just do a heart and mind reverse flush to expunge their new found love from their head and heart, easy. And with the bastard child, they just turn on the understanding parent switch and disconnect the wires and remove the label from the cuckold switch. I think these people have it all under control.

What could go wrong with fucking a bunch of different people, who all are beautiful, and all give you the best sex you've ever had?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To the last anonymous

Stop with your “wrong category “ bullshit. If the author feels that the wife having sex with others, whethe it one or one hundred, is the motivation behind the story, then it belongs in LW. Not sure how retarded you have to be not to understand that this whole category is dedicated to wives getting dick from others.

MikeyMontyMikeyMontyover 5 years ago
This was nice...thanks!

This is actually a comment about both stories, "Beach Blanket Bingo!" and "That's Snow Biz!" I enjoyed reading them, and in fact, read them both in one sitting. I think the longer build-up is pretty sexy, and I liked the characters, especially Gus...I know somebody just like that.

There are a few spots that could be more concise. Jake's jealousy was perhaps a mite overdone in the first story, though I have to say it made his progress in the second story something of a relief. There are a few proofreading errors, but not very many. The use of humor was nicely done. I'd love to see these characters again.

Another note to Anonymous commenters: personal insults and rude remarks are never incentive to writers to improve their work. Are you really trying to give feedback, or are you just venting your spleen? If the latter, please find a different venue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous