That's What Friends are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking as if she were a queen Jo marched up to the entrance and slid her card into the slot next to the doorman. When the scanner flashed green, she said to him, "She's with me." As Sue came up to the door, Jo slipped her arm around Sue's waist and pulled her tight.

Sue felt a shiver of excitement run through her feeling Jo's arm around her waist as they entered the mall. Unlike other malls that she had been into before where there were separate stores selling goods, the inside of the building was one big store. She felt like she did when she first arrived to the big city, small and lost. "Oh my goodness," she said looking around in wonder. They had entered by the automotive area and Sue saw cars she had only heard of. Many of them she had no idea existed.

Sliding her hand down Sue's back and down to take her hand, Jo smiled at the look covering Sue's face. She pulled Sue along as they passed out of the automotive section into the clothing section. Not stopping at the men's clothing she snaked her way through racks after racks of suits. They finally stopped at the leather section and made their way over to the woman's' selections. Row after row of pants in every shape and color filled the racks. Jo, as if knowing where she was going led Sue over to the skirts.

Like a child at a candy store, Sue looked through the skirts. The skirts ran from floor length to something that if she bent over, she would moon the world. Stopping about midway down the isle she started pulling out skirts and holding them against herself. Finding a black one, she liked that fell about an inch over her knees she looked at the price tag. To her surprise, there wasn't a price on it. Looking at other ones, she noticed none of the skirts had prices. It couldn't hurt to at least try it on she thought as she rushed to a dressing room.

When she came out of the dressing room, she hurried over to Jo to show her, the skirt seemed to fit her like a glove and was calling out "buy me." She found Jo still looking at the long skirts and stood before her spinning around. "What do you think?" Sue asked.

Jo turned and looked at Sue, "Its nice," she said with a smile. As Sue turned back to go take it off Jo added, "What about naughty?" When Sue turned back, she was busy looking at long skirts.

Sue looked at Jo confused, "What was that?"

"What was what?" Jo said looking at her.

"Sorry, I thought I heard you say something," Sue replied blushing. As she headed back to the dressing room, she passed the micro mini section. On impulse, she grabbed a matching brown one in her size and hurried back to the dressing room. Trying it on she realized that she really needed a thong to hide the fabric of her panties from view. With a grin, she slipped her panties off and hurried back to show off to Jo.

When Sue arrived back to Jo, she was waiting to see what her friend picked out this time. To her delight, Sue was wearing a brown leather micro mini, the garters and tops of the stockings showing. She made spinning motions with her finger and as Sue spun around slowly, she noticed the bottom edge of Sue's butt cheeks peaking below the skirt. "Are you trying to seduce me?" she said looking over Sue.

Sue blushed clear down her neck. In a small voice she said, "I thought you would like it and then I would be a perfect plastic pal for you."

Jo smiled, "You look lovely. However if you want to be a plastic pal, we need to move over to a different area." She giggled as Sue hurried back to change and picked out a long floor length pencil skirt in supple black leather.

Sue hurried back to change back into her skirt. She looked at her panties and decided to be naughty for once. Stuffing them into her purse, she took the two skirts back to their places on the rack and looked around for Jo. She found Jo over by a self-check out stand. She had just put something in a bag and handed it to the attendant. "So where do we find plastic pal stuff?" she asked with a giggle.

Jo led Sue through the clothing area and further through the mall sized store. Off to one side in the house wares there was an unmarked door with a card slot and keypad next to it. Jo looked at Sue and winked before sliding a different card in and punching a series of numbers into the keypad faster then Sue could follow. It took a long time before the light turned green and the door clicked open.

Sue followed Jo through the door and into another part of the mall store. The first thing she noticed was the overpowering scent of leather and latex. She angled off the isle, following her nose and cutting through sections until she found the latex. Looking around she saw samples of every imaginable style and color of latex clothing. Her budget forgotten, she hurried from one piece to the next, pulling them out and holding them against her body.

It took a long while for Sue to wind down from the frenzy she was in. The only thing that stopped it was the lack of dressing rooms and all the latex seemed to be in one size. Her eyes still bright from excitement she turned to see Jo watching her with a bemused expression and asked, "Where are the dressing rooms and other sizes?"

"Oh Sue, you're such a kidder. These are just samples; we have to hook into the neuro-net for custom fitting." Jo said with a grin.

Sue felt crushed, "oh." She looked down at the floor, her excitement having fled and said in a child like voice, "I don't have a hook up." She looked up at Jo sadly as she continued, "I always planned on getting one but I could never afford it."

"Well," Jo replied as she took Sue's hand in hers. "We will just have to fix that right now." She led Sue out of the adult section and through the mall. After about fifteen minutes she slowed and looked around, "I know I saw it somewhere around here." Before Sue could reply she was off again pulling her behind her. They stopped before a white door with a gold sign saying "Neurological Nets Inc."

Jo started to pull her in when Sue held back and said, "Jo, I can't afford it." She knew even a simple net hookup cost thousands of dollars and she only had a couple hundred in her account. "It's ok; it was fun looking at all the rubber outfits anyways." She smiled half-heartedly.

Jo turned and faced Sue, "Sue, don't you know?" As Sue shook her head Jo continued, "Your money is no good. The motto here is and I quote, anything you want, is yours already. We are just holding it for you to pick up."

Sue looked around, "But how? What's to keep someone from coming and taking everything and reselling it?"

Jo smiled, "Let me give you an example. Take the cute micro mini you tried on earlier. Would you take it and sell it to someone else?"

"NO!"

Jo nodded, "See, you prove my point." Seeing Sue's slow nod she turned and led her into the clinic. Jo stopped at the receptionist and said, "We're here about installing a neuro-net." The receptionist looked up and sent them down to one of the examination rooms without making them wait. "Lay down on the table face down," She said.

Sue found herself laying down face down on the exam table. When Jo used that commanding tone, she could not refuse. It sent shivers of excitement through her. "Will you stay with me while I have it done? She asked.

"Of course I will," Jo replied as she stroked Sue's back softly.

They did not wait long before the doctor came in. He looked from Jo to Sue and in a surprised voice said, "Her?" Seeing the look on Jo face he mumbled, "Sorry." Walking over to Sue, he pulled her hair away from the base of her skull and pressed lightly with his fingers. "Well young lady, you are a good candidate for a net." He looked at Jo and added, "This will be the basic net correct?"

"No, complete," Jo said to the doctor. She reached down and caressed Sue's hair, "Remember what we talked about, it's covered so you should have the very best." She looked back to the doctor and said, "I want the complete net for Sue."

The doctor looked at her and nodded. He went over to a cabinet and said, "You will feel a little prick." When he opened it, Jo saw that the cabinet concealed an elaborate control panel. Flipping a switch, the table gave Sue a shot. "Now, I want you to count backwards from one hundred."

Sue felt the prick in her arm and started counting backwards She felt a wave of tiredness wash over her. She started counting backwards, each number harder to form than the last, "One hundred, ninety-nine, ninety-eight, ninety-seven."

When she did not speak ninety-six, the doctor said, "Miss Sue, can you hear me..." He looked at Jo and said, "She's out. Now then, about this complete net you wanted. You should know I am not allowed to install a complete net without corporate approval."

Jo looked him levelly and walked over to a net connection. Reaching down she pulled the plug out from the wall and reached up hooking herself into it. Her face relaxed as she closed her eyes. The doctor smiled smugly as he waited. No one had ever gotten approval from the corporate office, though many had tried.

It took less than thirty seconds before the printer hummed to life and dinged. Walking over to it the doctor smugly ripped the thermal paper off and turned to Jo, who was disconnecting herself. "Now then, you said you wanted the basic net?" he said as he handed her the printout.


Chapter 4

Jo did not look at the printout before she handed it back, "No I said the complete. I suggest you read before you judge next time."

The doctor looked at the printout, "Full neurological network approved." He looked up at her surprised, "Buts that impossible, no one has ever gotten approval before. There has to be a bug in the system." He looked at Jo's sweet smile, "I won't do it."

Jo's smile remained as she said, "Perhaps you should check it out."

The doctor turned away and picked up a phone, "Connect me with the corporate office." A minute later, he said briskly, "Approval department...I want to confirm an approval." He read off the series of numbers and letters from the paper and waited. A look of fear crossed his face as he listened to the voice on the other side. In a humble voice, he said, "Yes sir, I understand sir, I'm sorry, it won't happen again." Hanging up the phone, he looked at Jo and said, "Who are you?"

"Just a customer who is tired of silly assed games by a servant," she said the smile finally gone.

"Well let me tell you something. I don't care who you have in your pocket. I have my own standards." The doctor replied. He crossed his arms, "I refuse to install it and there is nothing you can do about it."

Jo stepped forward until she was nose to nose with the man, "That's what you think." She raised her voice a bit and added, "You can come in now." The door opened and two large security guards entered. "You can take him away." The grabbed the sputtering doctor and dragged him from the room. Closing the door, Jo walked over to the control panel and examined it.

"I bet he was not even a real doctor," she said as she punched a couple of buttons. Behind her, the bed started to work on Sue. Finally pleased with her choices, Jo sat down on a chair beside the table and waited. While waiting she took Sue's loose hand in hers and held it. Though she could have yelled for all that Sue would have heard, she said softly, "I promised I would stay with you."

When Sue woke up, the first thing she said was, "Didn't it work?"

Jo smiled, "Reach up at the base of your skull." As Sue did she added, "How do you feel?"

Sue sat up feeling the jack, "I feel fine, is that how I should feel?"

Jo took Sue's hand and helped her up off the table, "I don't know about you, but I feel hungry." She led her out of the clinic and through the mall stopping at a food court. However, unlike any food court that Sue had ever seen, this one had fine restaurants and table service. Throughout lunch as Sue talked about this and that, Jo remained quiet. Finally, in a lull of Sue's monologue, Jo asked, "Ready to do some real shopping?"

Sue stopped her fork halfway to her mouth and looked at her friend. She had never seen Jo look mysterious before and it caught her off guard. "What have we been doing all morning?"

"Girlfriend," Jo said leaning forward and placing her hand on Sue's, "You haven't seen anything yet. Just wait until we get a private viewing room and terminal. Then you will see shopping at it's finest." She took a sip of her wine and placed her napkin on her plate. "Once you finish up, I'll show you."

Sue looked at her half finished meal. She was still hungry; however, Jo's reply drew out her curiously. Gulping down her iced tea, she put her napkin on her plate also. "I was just finishing up." Standing she offered Jo her hand, "Shall we?"

Jo smiled and took Sue's hand. Taking the lead, she led her over to a row of rooms. Over each was ether a green or red light. Moving down to the first green light, Jo opened the door. "After you," She said following Sue into a small room. Inside were a couple of easy chairs facing a large screen that showed the words, "Please have a seat and connect to the neuro net to continue." As Sue sat down Jo said, "Let me help you." She pulled a plug from backrest of the chair and plugged it in for her friend. Sitting down she quickly connected her own plug.

Sue found herself sitting in Jo's living room. She looked around in surprise, wondering what had happened. Did she pass out and Jo bring her home she mused. The next moment Jo appeared sitting in an easy chair next to hers. "Interesting choice," Jo said looking around and at her.

"I don't understand, did I pass out or something?" Sue asked.

Jo shook her head, "No dear, we are in the network. It is designed so that the first place you see is somewhere you feel safe."

Sue blushed, "Oh...I didn't know." She hoped Jo would not say anything more about it. With that in mind she said, "What happens now?"

"Let's start easy," Jo said. "Imagine how you would dress if you were, say, my plastic pal." When Sue just looked at her, she said in a commanding voice, "Stand up. Close your eyes" She waited until Sue had done so and then said, "Now feel the clothes covering you. Open your eyes."

Sue looked at Jo as if she had lost her mind. Nevertheless, when Jo used her commanding voice Sue jumped up. She closed her eyes and then imagined herself covered with shinny red latex. The strong smell of the latex caused her eyes to pop open. From head to toe, she was covered in red latex, which clung to her figure as if it had been sprayed on. "Ohh..." she said looking at herself.

"Come and let me see you better," Jo said standing in front of her chair. She was now wearing a long leather skirt that flared open as she walked to display a pair of leather high-heeled boots. To complete her outfit she was wearing a leather bustier and opera length gloves. She stopped and looked at herself, "Mmmm, interesting choice for me Sue. I love it."

Sue was glad that Jo could not see her blush. Jo looked just like Sue had always imagined her owner would dress. "Thank you," she mumbled as she walked to stand before her pretend mistress. Looking up into Jo's eyes she said, "What do you think?" before spinning around slowly.

Jo looked at Sue's outfit and decided to see how far her friend was willing to go. "Well," she said drawing out her answer. "First off you need some high heels to walk in. No higher, higher... that's right." She watched as the shoes appeared and the heels grew until they became six-inch stilettos, "Much better." Her hand reached out to caress Sue's latex covered body and smiled at the moan's the woman gave in response.

Sue felt herself throbbing in pleasure as Jo inspected her. She reprimanded herself for forgetting to put on shoes. However, she was glad when Jo fixed that problem. As Jo caressed her, the feeling was amplified by the material against her skin causing her to moan in need. She heard Jo tell her to walk across the room and back again.

Throwing caution to the wind, Sue walked as sexily as she could across the room, her ass swaying from the tiny steps she was taking. Turning and looking at Jo she felt throbs of need course through her body. She walked towards Jo slowly, every part of her body screaming take me, ravish me, make me yours. Even with six-inch heels she had to look up into Jo's eyes as she said breathlessly, "What do you think...mistress?"

Jo smiled, "Well," Her fingers caressed Sue's latex body suit, as she looked her over. "You did say, you wanted to be a bondage plastic pal instead of just a plastic pal. First off, these hands," She lifted Sue's shinny red hand. "Should be mittens," Before her eyes the fingers pulled and fused together. "Then, you need a few zippers," Her fingertip crossed each of Sue's breasts at an angle and then traced a line from Sue's pubic bone down between her legs. In each case a shinny metal zipper appeared. "Of course what good is a bondage plastic pal if she can see or talk?" Jo asked as she made two zippers for Sue's eyes and one for her mouth closing all three.

Sue felt the zippers closing her world off as Jo's finger traced the location of her suit's head zippers. For a moment, she felt a wave of panic until one of the zippers opened and she felt Jo's mouth latch on to her breast. Moaning in need her mitten covered hands reached around to hold Jo's head in place. A feeling of coolness between her legs caused her to realize Jo had unzipped the lower one exposing her sex. Fingers invaded her, sliding between her lips and tickling her clit. Had she not had her hands wrapped around Jo's head, she would have fallen from the waves of need and pleasure sweeping through her.

Removing her slick fingers after teasing Sue, Jo raised her head. "I think that will work as a basic outfit," she said. Holding the mewing woman steady, she added, "But let's see what else we can come up with."

Sue suddenly found herself standing nude looking up at Jo, every fiber in her body and mind screaming for more. Lying down on the floor, she imagined herself in a blue latex outfit with D rings and clips all over. Her legs were bent with her ankles clipped to her thighs, while her arms were clipped to her side. Her wrists were clipped together and between her gloved fingers was a vibe. Looking up at Jo, she slowly masturbated with it and said, "How about this mistress? Does this please you?"

Jo smiled, "Oh, just like last night except with latex. Good girl, I love it."

Sue's hands stopped their movement, "Then it wasn't a dream?"

Getting into a crawling position over Sue, Jo bent down and kissed her, "No dear heart, it was not a dream."

Sue kissed her back hungrily as her hands thrust the vibe in and out fast. With a shy smile she asked, "Same rule as last night?"

Jo nodded, "Of course, and from now on if you want." She kissed Sue again before standing.

Sue looked up at Jo and tried to think through the haze of need and pleasure she was feeling. She knew Jo's sentence was important. Did she really want Jo to control whether she can have an orgasm or not? While she was milling that question, her mouth answered for her, "Yes, oh yes mistress."

"There is one more suit I want to try." Jo said. "Let's give the boys in R and D a challenge."

Suddenly nude and without a vibe Sue smiled and stood up. She wondered what Jo meant about giving R and D a challenge. The only R and D she knew of was research and development. What did that have to do with shopping? However, she was game to anything Jo had in mind and nodded happily.


Chapter 5

Jo paused a moment while looking at Sue before starting. "What I have in mind," she said to no one in particular, "Is a body suit, shinny black latex leaving only the mouth and eyes open." She paused while Sue was covered in shinny latex before continuing. "Next let's add a pair of boots that keep her on her toes." As the ballet boots formed Jo added, "However, let's make it part of the suit instead of something added later." The boots seem to merge with the latex and become a part of it.