That's What Friends are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo stood and looked at her handiwork so far. "That's a start at least, but let's goes for more." As Sue nodded, she continued, "Now add two vibrators, one front and one back. These should be the most advanced models ever imagined with movements in all three directions." She smiled as Sue's hands started traveling over her body and soft mews came from her mouth. "Hmmm, We will have to do something about all this movement. Make the suit stiffen on command and not release until I say so."

Sue felt herself invaded front and rear, at first the shock gave way to pleasure and she moaned in need. Her hands caressed her latex covered breasts as her hips thrust against the vibrators inside her. Dreamily she heard Jo's last modification and then felt her arms and legs straighten. As hard as she tried to move her arms, she could not. It was as if she were encased in iron instead of lovely latex. She would have toppled over had it not been Jo's arms catching her and moving her so she was leaning against a wall. "Oh yes mistress," she said as the feeling of being truly bound and pleasured washed through her.

Jo said, "Now for the tricky part, I want the suit to connect to her neuro net and keep her on the edge of orgasm stimulating her whole body and not allowing her to climax until the command is given."

Suddenly Sue felt a wave of dizziness wash over her. Just as fast as it had come, it went away and the suit seemed to come alive. It felt as if tiny mouths were sucking on her nipples and caressing her body. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt an orgasm approaching. She was right on the edge when the suit calmed down, whimpering in need she said loudly, "Please... I gotta cum!"

"Add a constriction so Sue can not speak above a loud whisper," Jo added quickly.

Sue screamed in need, "Please mistress..." However, what came out was a whisper. Her eyes popped open and she looked at Jo, "Please Jo, let me cum for you..." she begged, her voice soft.

"Not yet my sweet, first I want to tell you something." She paused watching the mewing woman, trying to move against the suit that was teasing and tormenting her body and mind with pleasure. "You see; neurological nets are tricky. Complete nets are more so, every time we tried them on a human, the human went insane. This of course was because the human's brain was not able to differentiate between what happens on the net and what happens in real life."

Sue's eyes rolled back down and locked onto Jo's, "Not real?" she panted. Her mind and body were being driven crazy by the suit and her mistress was telling her it was not real. "I don't understand, Jo."

Jo walked up and leaning against the stiffened suit kissed Sue long and deeply before standing upright. "I had to convince the council that you, of all humans, were special enough to try and help. That help included fitting you with a complete neuro net and joining with you in the net so I could help guide you." She smiled, "But first, you can have one tiny little orgasm, just to wet your appetite."

Sue screamed silently in pleasure as the orgasm rocked her from the tip of her pointed toes to the top of her head. Just as fast as it had come, her body stopped leaving her wanting more. Jo was right it did wet her appetite making her more sex crazed than before. Through the haze of need she said, "Why do you keep saying you humans?"

Jo leaned against Sue and kissed her again, her tongue twisting like a snake with Sue's tongue. Breaking off the kiss her hands caressed her lover's encased body as she replied, "Haven't you realized yet? I'm your android or plastic pal as you put it. My whole world is centered on keeping you happy." She kissed Sue's lips tenderly and added, "Until last night, as we were talking, I was at a loss on how to make you happy. Do you remember what your wish was?"

Sue was shocked, Jo an android? It did not make any sense. Yet, there was something different about her, she never seemed to be at work, never had money problems, and was her best friend. She looked into Jo's eyes and said slowly, "I wanted to be a plastic pal, an android, where all I had to worry about was my owner's happiness." She lowered her eyes and added, "Your happiness."

"I have a question, a serious question that you need a clear head to think on. So the suit is to stop stimulating you now." Jo said. "Were those just words of a drunken girl, or did you mean it. Do you want to be nothing more than a bondage loving, latex covered android for your owner's pleasure?"

Sue felt as if she were dashed with a bucket of ice-cold water. In a heartbeat, she had gone from extreme sexual excitement to calm and painfully aware of it. She thought about what everything Jo had said. "Yes, I am in a chair and not covered in latex," she said not answering Jo's question. "Though, I can see how people could lose themselves in this." She thought a bit more; she knew her answer already, although she thought she had better make some conditions on her own.

"If I may, I would like to ask a few things first." Sue said. "No matter what I pick, can this suit be made for me," she looked into Jo's eyes, "For us."

A man materialized standing off to one side of them. He nodded, "Yes, it is being fitted now." He smiled slightly, "The boys in R and D are going nuts with it. It seemed no one had thought about adding a neuro net into clothing." Looking at the pair of women once more he said, "Forgive me for not introducing myself, you may call me Mr. Smith, I represent the council."

"Pleased to know you," Sue said. "I would shake your hand but I seemed to be a bit bound right now," She added with a smile. "I assume you are the one who I should address my questions to? Who is this council you and Jo are referring to and why is it any of their concern what we," she glanced at Jo, "decide to do."

The man seemed to pause before speaking, "The council you have heard referred to in simple terms is a governing body of androids who guide our actions based on the founder's actions. He looked at Jo and added, "Jo has already explained to you why we are interested in your case. If what she is trying to do makes you truly happy then we will incorporate her actions in future similar cases." He looked back at Sue, "Now then, you had other questions?"

Sue looked at Jo and said softly, "No matter what, I want to be with Jo." She looked at the man and said defiantly, "I don't care what she is, I love her."

She felt Jo's hand caressing her face as the woman said softly, "I love you too."

From the corner of her eye Sue saw the man disappear. She really did not care if he was there or not, she only had eyes for Jo. Taking a deep breath she said softly, "Jo, will you be my mistress and let me become your bondage loving latex covered pleasure pal?" She giggled at the slip of the tongue and amended, "Plastic pal I mean."

Jo giggled, "I kind of like pleasure pal better." Her face got serious as she added, "You should know, your mind will be erased from before you moved into the complex. In addition, everyone will be told that you died in a car accident. Finally, you will believe that you are the state of the art android who needs to take in energy the same way as humans and pass waste the same way to blend in. Do you still want it?"

Sue looked at Jo, she had not thought about losing everything else. Finally in an almost child's voice she said, "Were you telling the truth last night when we talked?" When Jo nodded she continued, "Then yes, make me your plastic pal, dominate and love me as I love you." She closed her eyes and after a moment when nothing happened opened them again. "Well?"

Jo smiled, "That will be the last choice you get to make love. I wanted you to have time to enjoy it." She kissed Sue, "Cum for me now and don't stop until I say so." She watched as the suit came alive and Sue's eyes rolled back in her head. "While you are enjoying your pleasure, you will be erased and reprogrammed."

Sue sat beside Jo as they made their way home from the mall. Her plan to introduce her human friend into the world of latex and bondage was coming to a head. When they got home, she would pop the question. Adjusting her leather micro mini skirt, she flashed Jo and slid her fingers over her slick flower.

Sue was just working up to an orgasm when Jo stopped the car, "We're home." She leaned over and kissed Sue's willing lips before pulling her friend's hand away from her slick flower. Licking Sue's fingers she said, "Mmm you taste good. I know what I want for dinner."

Sue would not let Jo carry any of the packages in and once they were in side she was about to pop her question when Jo said, "How about a fashion show. I want to see what you picked out."

Sue could have screamed in frustration had she been programmed to, however she could bide her time. As she picked through her outfits she came across the black one. "Yes" she thought, this would be just the thing to wear while asking. Sliding into the suit was remarkably simple and once in it seemed to close up on its own. She felt the interface connect and the suit come alive against her body. Walking out on tiptoe, she stood before Jo. In a fluid movement, she dropped to her knees and rested her head against Jo's shoe.

She sat there with her head nuzzling Jo's shoe before speaking, "Will you be my mistress Jo?" she asked not looking up. Her lips found their way to Jo's silken covered ankle and started to kiss it. When Jo did not answer, she looked up and found that her friend had pulled her own leather dress back exposing her red puffy flower.

"I thought you would never ask," Jo replied pulling Sue's head between her legs. Once Sue started to lick she added, "Suit freeze and maximum stimulation. Her hands caressed Sue's head, as her pet licked franticly, "Remember no cumming until after I cum." She moaned in pleasure and added, "And when you do, you will be forever my pleasure pal and me forever your plastic pal mistress." Minutes later Jo felt an orgasm rock through her mind and body. As an android, she had not felt a true orgasm before and found she really enjoyed it. Something clicked and she looked down at Sue in a new light. Sue was her slave, her pet, her lover, and android.

A few minutes later, Sue's voice came up from between Jo's legs, "Thank you mistress."

Jo caressed Sue's latex covered head, "It is my pleasure." She added with a giggle, "Anyways, that's what friends are for."