All Comments on 'The 150th Slave: Alternative Ending'

by roseyfingers

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BARF!

That covers it.

TREKnRayTREKnRayalmost 9 years ago
What happened. Where were the last two lotteries?

I was hoping the alternate ending would get Laurel and that we would get to see what went on where the slaves went after the show was over.

I hope there is more to come.

roseyfingersroseyfingersalmost 9 years agoAuthor
sorry for the poor labeling

This is only the alternative Part Four. There will be four more parts to the alternative ending plus a postscript that goes with both endings.

Roseyfingers

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't get enough of this series

I slowly became obsessed with The Lottery. The whole concept is fascinating to me. There is so much tension in your stories. It's so dark, but it isn't completely disturbing like some non-con stories on here. Well, in the first one when a man mentioned bestiality I was pretty freaked out, but you've confirmed that doesn't happen much so I can relax. The way you write about how on some level the women chosen want this life makes it fine for me. It's not one of those where the women are kidnapped and forced, I hate those. This choice where it's a risk and they're afraid but also sort of interested... I love it.

I check back every day to see if you've written more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroseyfingers@roseyfingers
Having received favorable comments and a number of helpful ideas (thank you), I am working on further chapters of "A Game for Learning about Yourself." It might take a while before further chapters are up though. Thanks to all those who made comments on the first chapters o...

story TAGS