All Comments on 'The 150th Slave Pt. 01'

by roseyfingers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very nice writing style.

The style of this narrative is so nicely short and full of irony and sarcasm. It was really fun reading this piece of writing. I haven't read the prior story, but it was really interesting. The BLC reminds me of Norman's Gor gone satire.

There are a few typos in the text. And that is actually everythign negative I can say about this piece of writing, as much as I would want to help improve any author's writings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Style of writing

The writing style is like that of a confession interview in a documentary as shown in the weeks of International Documentary Filmfestivals.

I do not find it very exciting sexually but it is highly interesting. It answers some of women's most coveted fantasies.

ArcherizeArcherizealmost 4 years ago
Sex Slave Lottery

I could not find this

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 3 years agoAuthor

Sex Slave Lottery was removed after a complaint that it did not follow rules. I am going to try to get it back up when I find time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

not much a bit boring if the woman had been chosen and used as a cunt and pain slave it might have been better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroseyfingers@roseyfingers
Having received favorable comments and a number of helpful ideas (thank you), I am working on further chapters of "A Game for Learning about Yourself." It might take a while before further chapters are up though. Thanks to all those who made comments on the first chapters o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES