The 150th Slave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Indian woman had actually been in Bollywood movies. She said she was a great actress but her career had taken a downturn after a scandal involving a co-star. She could use the money because she "had expenses." Although she was only in her first lottery, it was hard to feel sorry for her. She seemed like someone who had used her body to get ahead for years. The diamond in her naval piercing looked large and real if you could tell from a close up camera shot.

I did not know whether the next woman could be for real. She said she was a professor of gender studies in a university in England and was shown the Lottery by a woman she had brought as her slave to a London BDSM club. A man, a professional rugby player who she met at the BDSM club, was her sponsor although she had declined his offers to "put her into her real place in life." The professor, Margaret, combined a haughtiness, class prejudice and sense of superiority with a remarkable openness to non-mainstream sex. She said she was very actively bi-sexual and loved to take risks in love. She'd been turned on by the show the five times she'd done in the past. This one had gone a bit far. She'd used large dildos, whips and paddles on many students but was not sure she was ready for such treatment herself. Still, she had agreed to take the risk of becoming a pain slut for life.

Finally, the "chick" from Tennessee, as she called herself, said she loved sex with her good Christian husband. She was not happy to be displayed like this. Her husband's boss had introduced her to the Lottery and making good money that sure helped out with the bills and allowed her to donate richly to the holy holy holy church of the Reverend Jeremiah. Rev. Jeremiah was the greatest man in the world. He had taught her how to live as a godly woman. Although she had never gotten down to this round before, she was sure she'd get out of this lottery, because "God takes care of his own." I thought she was only safe if God takes care of the insufferable and stupid.

I was not sure if I was rooting for the English professor or the religious chick to lose. The Lottery Machine picked the chick and the Frenchwoman for the final round.

There was another break. Kat was squirming in her seat some more. I was thinking about what I would have said during such an interview. Hardly seemed like a situation for glib answers. The cameras feasted on the women top to bottom, front and rear.

During the break, the 120 or so who had lost before were shown again. An Internet address was shown for people who would like to "meet" them. Only 4 of them were available as pain slaves (for an extra charge). I had to compliment these Lottery guys on their business model. The screen also showed contact addressed for attractive women who would like to make money and have the thrill of participating in the Lottery.

When the show came back on, the two finalists were on the measuring stage. This was really intrusive and humiliating as they measured every part of the women's torsos and flashed them up on a board. I found it embarrassing even to watch imagining myself in their place. The numbers on these very attractive women were not embarrassing but the measurers did quite a good job of feeling up and stimulating the women while measuring them. At one point, the Frenchwoman closed her eyes and moaned. Kat, Paula and I all squirmed in our seats. I think both Paula and the Frenchwoman had an orgasm. The chick giggled uncontrollably during much of the measurement. When she was not being measured she seemed to be reconsidering her faith and wondering whether God would protect her while numerous men used her as a sex object in Bolry.

I would have liked to see the look on the Tennessee girl's face if she had lost, but the Frenchwoman was selected. The Frenchwoman looked shocked, smiled and contemplative while cameramen took huge numbers of pictures of every part of her from every angle.

The guys said we should stay to watch the Frenchwoman have her debut as a sex slave. I said that I'd had enough porn for the night. Paula stayed but Kat and I shared a cab. I was surprised to learn that she was an auditor and knew Mann from her work. When I told Kat I was a lawyer, she admitted that she had thought I was a really high priced call girl as I was so pretty and dressed so sexy.

Of course, I was strung out and tired when I got back to my condo about 6:00 AM but I did get to the office Sunday by 1:00 or 2:00. I did not work very effectively. My mind was on the stupid Lottery.

Persuasion in many forms

When I next saw Mann at the office about a week later he asked me what I thought about what I'd seen. I said, "About what?" "That's not even a joke," he said, and just walked away. Ok, Ok, in fact I had struggled to think about anything other than the visions of submission in the Lottery. I thought maybe I should have watched the Frenchwoman being debauched. I could have been repulsed by that and gone on with my life without sick visions and fantasies.

Despite my recent obsessions, I was focusing on work and billing even more hours than before. I was being harder on staff than before. I did get a copy room guy fired for almost screwing up a SEC filing.

When I next saw Mann, I asked whether that associate, Jacobs, who had blabbed too much about the trip had been fired or transferred to some regional office. Mann said that he had not been and would not be. "Do you know what law school he attended?" he asked. I replied that I thought it was some third tier place and I had wondered why the firm had hired him. Mann gave a speech, "Yes, he is not qualified for the firm. So what would that mean to a woman who is as smart as you seem to think you are. Perhaps, the guy has something else going for him. In fact, he is the son of the CEO of a business worth $10 million per year in billings. We can't possibly think of firing Jacobs as long as his father's company is doing so much business with the firm. You had better think harder about what associates you pick on." Mann added that he would not have been so hard on me when I was an associate if I had been associated with major firm business.

Having learned from this experience, I only picked on associates that were graduates from the top of the class of Ivy League schools afterwards. Chiara and others qualified for such abuse. Also there was Leslie and the other office staff.

After another ten days of all work and no play, Mann summoned me to his office. He asked whether I had given any further thought to the Lottery. I lied saying I had not. He said I should lie more credibly and that he and Walker were wondering when I would be in the Lottery. I could not come up with a more snappy response than to snarl and stare. Finally, I said I had not even thought of myself participating.

Ignoring this response, Mann said a friend of Walker's would be in New York the coming weekend with his wife and that I was invited to come to his condo on Saturday. It sounded more like an order than and invitation. I thought that it would not be another porn show since the guy was bringing his wife. I asked if Paula, Kat and Schwarzhof would be there. Mann said that Paula and Schwarzhof would not be at his condo but that Kat had been invited. I said that I could be at his condo late but had to work that day. He said that was fine. The Texas couple was not showing up until after midnight.

Chiara, Leslie and I got a fair amount done that day on a public offering although I spent much of the time thinking about the Lottery I'd seen and what was planned for that night. I did not think there would be more than drinks and business that evening despite the hour. Presumably, the Texas couple would be normal or at least would not being doing anything kinky in front of a crowd. Mann would have to restrain himself.

I was surprised when I arrived and found that Ferguson was at the gathering, without his wife, and that the wife in the Texas couple, a stunningly attractive blond woman named Crystal, was perhaps three years younger than me. When Crystal's husband Anderson mentioned that we'd be watching the Lottery with Mann that night, I knew I was in for a more exciting and potentially more risky evening than I had anticipated.

After the usual chat about weather and the stock market, Crystal started talking about how she was getting a business degree from a school in Europe on top of her accounting degree and CPA. Also, both she and Anderson spoke Russian and some German although she'd only studied Russian a few years and had started German only a year ago.

Crystal did not hide the fact that she had participated in numerous lotteries. She described the whole process. She'd beaten the odds and kept playing almost always risking becoming a pain slave or chattel slave even when the Lottery was saying that chattel slaves could be tortured to death. A lot of women beat the odds and now were comfortable and stable. Of course, some women did not have the same luck and were among those serving rich men in Bolry with their bodies. Crystal mentioned she even had friends from Texas who were now sex slaves. Her sex slave friends, though, seemed happy, at least as happy as they had been before. "To tell the truth, Dawn and Stacy were pretty much slaves to sex before they became sex slaves. Not that I'm any better, just a bit luckier, but also kinkier. Actually, sometimes I think they were the lucky ones."

Crystal also mentioned that "pain slaves," while not seriously harmed physically, could be badly misused by customers, and whipped, "Pissed on or Fucked by dogs?" I asked. She said, "I don't think so."

I was rather put back because Crystal was so obviously bright and apparently sane. Despite seeing the interviews with the earlier lottery participants, I still assumed that one had to be a sex worker, really desperate for money, crazy or a complete idiot to put oneself at risk of spending one's life as a sex slave.

A couple martinis later, the Lottery was about to begin. Crystal suggested that she, Kat and I mimic the women in the show. To my surprise, Kat instantly agreed. I surrendered to group pressure. I guess I was into the fantasy. Somewhat tipsy but still aware of the male female grouping in the room, I said that I might strip but Ferguson was not to touch me. That was over. Crystal shocked me by saying that the fact that I was off limits to Ferguson was not a problem. She had already made plans to go to bed with him that night. "With your husband here?" I asked. Anderson said that they'd worked that all out yesterday. I had another martini. I should have asked what else they had worked out.

I can't really blame what happened the next few hours on alcohol. I hold my booze well. Still, I cannot relate many of the details of the Lottery that night. There was too much going on in Mann's condo.

I can say that it looked like there were fewer than 100 women in the first round of the 127th lottery. Yegor explained that there were only 72 women because 6 women had agreed to start in the second round for added money. Given what had gone before, I was not surprised to see Paula among the six women starting in the second round. I was glad I was wearing a nice brassier and clean, decorative panties because Kat, Crystal and I took off our outer layer after the first round. Crystal had a bikini under her dress. Kat showed that she'd been to Vicky's Secret recently.

Standing in my underwear, I said the guys should strip too. That sounded only fair to me at the time but was not a very smart suggestion if I did not want the party to turn into a small orgy. The men said that they would strip completely during the longer break after the topless round. Maybe they weren't proud of their underwear.

Crystal flipped off her bikini top for the topless round like the experienced Lottery participant she'd said she was. Kate and I took off our bras more reluctantly. I felt like a drunken coed at Ft. Lauderdale jiggling my beasts for Anderson, Ferguson and Mann. My nipples got very erect and the Montgomery's Glands became extremely prominent as they always do when I'm excited. Kat blushed even more than I did. Paula was chosen by the Lottery Machine for the topless round so we could watch our acquaintance display her breasts thousands of miles away while we displayed ours. Paula was very firm. Svetlana even mentioned how attractive Paula was before pushing the button telling the Machine to pick the semi-finalists.

The Machine spared Paula from the nude round. In Mann's condo we were going to the end. Everyone stripped. Crystal's pussy was bald. Kat and I were well groomed and the guys all had healthy erections.

I did not follow the semi-final round interviews very well because Anderson had his hands and tongue all over me during most of the questions. He started by rudely pinching both nipples hard. This should have been horrible but somehow the pain seemed to activate my pussy and caused me to open up.

I know that a Pakistani woman said she had decided to participate to assert her independence and a Chinese businesswoman, Yu Li, said she thought it would be something new. A second Chinese woman billed herself as the "Dragon Lady" and said she worked as a Dominatrix in Shanghai. Yegor asked her if she knew that if she lost she would definitely be on the bottom and men would be able to use and abuse her womanly parts particularly as she had agreed to participate as a potential pain slave. She said there was still only a one sixth chance of losing. Risks can be very thrilling. Anderson was squeezing my breasts like he owned them.

Somehow the Indian actress, who had gotten into the semi-finals a month before, was in the semi-finals again. She said she had decided after her first lottery that she would keep going until she was financially secure or a sex slave. An Australian woman said she was reared in the outback and pretty tough. This was her 10th lottery. She was sure she could take the pain she'd get if she lost as a pain slave. I don't remember much of what the last one said. She was a chestnut brunette housewife from Northern Virginia who had recently left her boring bureaucrat husband. Anderson had a very skillful tongue and I had a mind-blowing orgasm just when the Lottery Machine was touched off to choose the finalists. I came back to consciousness of the outside world in time to learn that the Yu Li and the woman whose interview I'd missed were going to the finals.

It seemed from Crystal's strange groans and heavy breathing that Ferguson was even more effective on her than he had been with me. Similarly, Kat seemed quite satisfied when the final round started.

The six of us rested a bit during the measurement for the finals between the Yu Li and the Virginia woman. The Chinese businesswoman seemed utterly shocked when she was picked by the Lottery Machine to become a sex slave, but smiled for the cameras before being ushered off.

I asked Crystal if she was really going to be a sex slave for life. Crystal answered that she did not know about for life. The Lottery had not gone on long enough for any of the participants to be too old to be attractive. The sex slaves were taken care of well to keep up their health and beauty. She knew that the Moldovan woman who became a sex slave at age 40 over three years ago was still very attractive, available for rentals and frequently appeared on porn shows on the late night state television in Bolry available to high ranking officials and Lottery visitors.

This time I stayed after the winner was announced to give a long blowjob to Anderson while Kat and Crystal worked on Mann and Ferguson respectively. Anderson's prick was older but as nice as Jim's had been.

When the Chinese woman came on for her debut, she did not seem like an abject sex slave. She seemed more like she'd been hungering for such treatment as six men took her in three different places over a half hour. Contrary to my expectations, I was not grossed out. While the Chinese woman was ushered off smiling like she'd just won a gold metal, Anderson and I retired to one of Anderson's guest rooms. The other couples used other locations. The two hours that followed had a lot in common with my sex with Walker except that Anderson was a bit less rough, did not use my anus, and was a bit more generous.

Sharing the cab ride home with Kat, we agreed it had been a lot of fun. I said that Kat and I should try avoid Crystal in the future. Following her we'd both probably wind up in Bolry as sex slaves. Kat agreed but said she did not know if she could help herself. She felt a trip to Bolry was in her future. In my heart, I felt the same way.

I did not get into the office at all on Sunday although Leslie and Chiara were there. I came in early Monday. That night and the two days afterward, I worked my sex toys to memories of my treatment by Anderson and imagining what it would be like to have been gang banged like the Chinese woman and become a sex slave. I wondered also about what it would be like to be a pain slave and really be a complete sub.

Decision

Mann invited me into his office a couple days later. Fergusson and Walker were with him. Mann said that there was going to be a special Lottery for the 5th anniversary of the Bolrian Lottery for women who have never been in a Lottery before. It would be in 5 weeks. Kat was going. Walker would hire the firm to handle a big public offering if I went. If I did not go, my prospects of becoming a partner were dim.

My initial reaction was that I would not go. I'd go back to New Jersey and handle real estate closings before I'd risk becoming a sex slave in Eastern Europe. Mann pulled me aside. He emphasized that it was only a 1 in a hundred chance of losing. I said that that was too much. He said he did not understand why I even cared. I was obviously unhappy and might well be happier as a sex slave than as a frustrated bitch in New York. I told him not to talk to me like that but I would look at the application that Crystal had talked about. Maybe they would not even want me. Mann gave me Paula's phone cell phone number and urged me to call her if I had any questions about the process. Walker gave me Crystal's cell phone number saying she had now participated in the lottery more than all but a few Bolrian women, always as potential pain slave.

The day after sending in the expression of interest by email I got an email with a bunch of forms and disclosures from the Bolrian Lottery Corp. I wondered what lawyers had drafted this stuff. It probably broke a dozen laws to even send out the forms. I was not sure. The BLC was not exactly soliciting prostitution. There was no reason to believe there was any fraud. I guess I did not really care if it was legal at that point. I'd always felt as if I was above any law I could figure out how to evade.

The form cover letter urged women who had not participated in the Lottery in the last year to read the materials even if they had applied in the past because the information had changed in some respects. I won't include a lot of boring details except to say that the BLC asked for much extremely personal information. It would have been totally inappropriate in any other context.

Much information was provided. Again, I will not give all the details about travel arrangements, wire payments, clothing to wear etc. although they were fascinating to me at the time. The big choices were whether I wanted to risk becoming a "lifetime sexual pleasure provider" or a "lifetime restricted pain and pleasure provider." Crystal said that the old terminology was "sex slave" and "chattel slave." She said "sex slave" was still pretty much accurate as to the milder option but that a year or so ago there had been a change in management in the BLC that affected chattel slaves. Limits had been placed on what could be done to a chattel slave and "pain slave" was now the short name. She joked that it was the "lawyers who had spoiled the game by not letting women risk being killed like chattel animals. Now they can only risk humiliation, torture, and non-permanent physical injuries." "Sounds like fun," I replied, not sure whether I was being ironic or not.