The 150th Slave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula said she had been in the lottery about 40 times. It had always been a thrill and she had always been lucky. She'd never gone beyond the topless round. She was sure somehow that the Machine would never select her. Turns out she was Estonian but had lived in New York for 20 years.

The information made very clear that the BLC was making lots of money and intended to continue doing so. Also, secrecy about everything had to be maintained. There would be very serious consequences to participants who disclosed information under the wrong circumstances and the law and distance would not be protective. I kind of appreciated the subtly but it did indicate that this was not a legal enterprise.

The most interesting part of the materials related to what the slaves of either variety would be expected to do. Lifetime pleasure providers were not prostitutes. Prostitutes have to worry about money, safety, police, rent, maintaining their health and relationships. Sex slaves of the BLC did not have to think about anything other than providing pleasure to clients and maintaining their looks. Slaves would be expected to hold back nothing in the pursuit of the clients' pleasure except their health, which would not be compromised. Also, because the BLC wanted slave to be happy and most men want the women that provide pleasure to experience it themselves, sex slaves were to have as much fun as they could.

Potential sex slaves should also understand that their reproductive ability is definitely part of their sexuality and that they might become pregnant and be asked to carry the child to term and even nurse and provide breast milk for several months. Children born under such circumstances might be settled with the father or put up for adoption. Either way, the biological mother, that is the sex slave, would probably never see the child again. Of course, although the very highest medical care would be provided, complications in pregnancy were possible.

"Restricted pain and pleasure providers" could, in addition to everything that might be asked of Lifetime pleasure providers, be tortured in any fashion that did not risk permanent physical or mental injuries or permanent unsightly scars. Such torture could include flagellation, branding, piercing, use of electric devices, and other extreme discomforts.

In short, if I risked becoming a sex slave and lost, I would give up freedom, romantic love and many normal human activities. I would become an object for the enrichment of a corporation. It sounded horrible and a lot like my life at the law firm. The big differences were that I could leave the law firm. Staying home, I had some choice as to my sexual partners, insofar as I had time to have any. The information indicated that I was much more likely to become a mother in the biological sense in Bolry than staying in New York. I tried not to think about the pain slave option although it reminded me of a few things I had done a bit before.

There was a cover note in the email saying that I could ignore the discussion of the option for skipping rounds in the Lottery for extra money. For the 5 year anniversary there would be a "retro lottery" with 100 women, each with a 100th chance of becoming a slave, none of whom had participated before.

I filled in the form and, as requested, included pictures. I sent in a selfie of me topless although I was only required to send in a picture in a bikini. I guess I am proud of my breasts. I applied to risk becoming a "Lifetime sexual pleasure provider." Mann and the others had not asked me to do more. I was not ready to risk anything really painful, particularly because I suspected I might have a sick attraction for it.

Chapter 5 - The Trip

The BLC came back with an offer of $25,000. That was more than my take home salary for a month. I first thought there must have been some mistake as this would mean that the BLC was paying over $2.5 million for a slave but remembered that this was a special lottery. I was sure they understood their business. I was not sure how I would report the income to the IRS and wondered how I could discretely ask the firm's tax department about that. Maybe I could just report the money as miscellaneous income and say that I had done consulting work overseas.

While I did not exactly need the money, it definitely helped my attitude about the BLC. I could make a tidy sum for riding in planes and standing on a platform for a few minutes. I should be able to get some work done on the plane.

I told Mann that I would go and he should get someone to research the tax issue. Mann said Walker would probably be in the audience but would be busy during most of the lottery. Schwarzhof, Paula, Crystal and Anderson would also be in the audience. We could all go in Anderson's charter plane.

I was scared, though, as was Kat. I had never done anything like this before. With so much tension and all the sexual chatter and activity between Paula and Anderson and Crystal and Schwarzhof, I got less work done on the trip over than I had planned.

The capital of Bolry has such a long name that even Bolrians just call it "the capital." The city is pretty bleak. The closest thing to a tourist attraction is a radio tower 365 meters tall that was the pride of what was the Socialist Republic of Bolry. The place where the Lottery is held is a few miles away from downtown. It consists of more or less normal 10-story hotel and a separate 10-story building that is the headquarters of the BLC containing the studio, offices and various suites. Between the two tall wings are some common areas where there is a lobby, bars and restaurants. The rooms for Lottery participants are in the BLC part of the facility.

Friday, there was a very thorough medical examination followed by rest. Saturday morning there was a lecture by the Svetlana woman about how we should act during every round of the lottery. This included information on smiling, displaying of breasts and other body parts and how generally to act like one would be a good sex slave. I was hoping that the information about the later rounds would be unnecessary but it did give me a bit of a charge to hear about it. The last three hours before the lottery were spent showering, shaving and in the beauty parlor.

The lottery began. I listened to the speeches by Svetlana and Yegor with butterflies in my stomach while smiling the best I could like a good potential sex slave. I knew I had only a one fourth chance of going to the bikini round but that seemed scary. I played the game as I was supposed to do but thought about how I would hear about this in the future. What a ridiculously thing it was for me to agree to play this game and allow myself to be on view as a sex object if only briefly. At the same time, I knew that in a perverse way I would be disappointed if I did not go further than the first round. My shock heightened and my perverse desire was satisfied when the Lottery Machine chose both Kat and me for the bikini round. Bad luck.

I had a bit of trouble even taking off my clothes for the bikini round. I was nervous and almost shaking. I got control of myself. As I stood on the platform in my swimsuit, I thought that at least I was in very good shape and did not have to be ashamed of how I looked in a bikini. For a few seconds, I put out of my mind that I had an even chance of having to show a lot of flesh.

When Kat and I both somehow were chosen for the topless round, my bikini top was not hard to remove. It seemed like I was in some sort of drugged autopilot. I did the "girls gone crazy" act on stage about as well as I had done in Mann's condo. My breasts were fruits to be had on the market. I was a woman, an object and a toy. I could not believe how horrible and fascinating it was.

Kat turned red but smiled while holding up her breasts for the cameras. I wondered if some frat guy had poured beer on her boobs years before. In college I had mainly used my breasts strategically.

It hit me like a blast when the Lottery Machine picked me for the semi-final nude round. I smiled as sweetly as I could as I walked off for the break but it occurred to me that my life had changed. I would be displayed nude for I knew not how many across the world and experience a one sixth chance of becoming a sex slave. Also, I was pretty sure that some of the very rich guys with whom I had worked as a lawyer would be the sort of guys watching the Lottery. I had been forced, lured or entrapped into playing a game in which my dignity and self-respect was a stake. I had lost. Whether it was when I first agreed to play or when I displayed my pussy on camera did not matter. I tried to quit thinking and just let myself be a mindless sex object, which is what I had become for at least a while. That was less awful than thinking about who I was and what I had done. I also told myself that after I made partner, it would not matter.

After 20 minutes of professionals adjusting my makeup and making sure that absolutely every part of me looked perfect, I was led to the semi-finalist area. It was utterly humiliating. I do not know what was worst. The camera shots showing close ups of my face, breasts and pussy were bad. I could see it all on screens above the audience. The interviews may have been more humiliating. I fudged a few details but could not really lie well so everyone watching learned about me. The Lottery secrecy requirements meant that the whole world could not see me or hear my interview but I was sure that Ferguson was watching with who knew who else. There was nothing to keep people from taping this display for future showings.

I'd call the other five women who were with me idiots or whores except that they did not seem stupider or more like whores than me. There were even three other professional women.

A Japanese woman had a grudge against her husband that she had perverted into participation in the Lottery. I did not follow her reasoning but I did not feel like I was in a position to judge.

A beautiful blond polish woman on stage was actually a doctor. It sounded like she had a standing quarrel with her hospital administration that was similar to my struggles with the firm. I was surprised that she had taken the risk of becoming a pain slave. I gather she had lost a stupid bet.

The German engineer was incredibly attractive but incredibly twisted by a pseudo-feminist ideology. Her bizarre logic did make me wonder more about what I was doing there. It seemed she had concocted an elaborate explanation for something her perverted mind had subconsciously decided she wanted.

There were two other American women there. The former cheerleader from the Midwest, Madison, really did seem like she was a tart living off alimony until that ran out and she became trailer trash. A fashion model from California seemed to be everyone's stereotype of what a spoiled model should act like. Of course, everyone looked very good and all of them looked very embarrassed except for the model. She was in a state of denial.

During the interviews, I felt like an idiot. When asked by Yegor how I felt, I honestly said I felt really turned on, embarrassed and stupid. Perhaps too honestly, I said I wondered how I could go back and handle mergers and acquisitions for clients who had seen me nude with my boobs on display and my lower lips parted for camera close ups. To tell the truth, at that moment it seemed like it would be easier to become a sex slave than to go home. I was horny as all hell and felt like I could have fucked the whole Bolrian army.

The Lottery Machine put out the numbers of the engineer and the model for the final round. I was free to put on a silk robe and go. I had no interest in watching the final round. I headed back for my hotel room on the way finding a very handsome Bolrian man who asked in accented English, "May I help you?" I said, "I'm sure you can," and we went back to my hotel room. I think he came in me in various places about 10 times over the next 6 hours. I lost count of my orgasms.

When I saw Kat at breakfast, she admitted that her bikini bottom had not stayed on long after she had been dismissed at the end of the third round. She had gone to bed with two Bolrian men before going to Mann's room and having more sex.

Kat also said that one of the guys had admitted that Bolrian men pay money to have access to the halls between the studio and the women's hotel rooms after Lottery participants leave. The BLC thinks of every angle.

Although I had set a new personal record for orgasms the afternoon and evening before, I was horny again on the flight home. Walker, who had been MIA after the lottery and who Crystal suggested had screwed the California model who had lost the lottery, was on the plane. He was tired on the flight to London but assisted me to enter the "Mile High Club" on the flight across the Atlantic. I was over-qualified before we reached Kennedy. Kat also joined the club with sex with Mann. Crystal reaffirmed her membership having sex with Schwarzhof and even her husband. They said Paula was staying in Bolry to participate in the next lottery.