The 150th Slave Pt. 05: Alternative Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did not take me long to figure out what Svetlana had to do quickly as I learned she had immediately grabbed Boltzin and taken him into her suite. Crystal's performance had the same effect on me that it had evidently had on Svetlana but I had to find someone new. Fortunately, there were two very nice young gentleman named Nicholas and Fedor who just happened to be in the hall. I spent the afternoon with them and showered before the party.

As promised, Svetlana did answer questions at the party. "I'm extremely pleased with today's lottery. Our BLC guys handled everything just perfectly. Did you notice that the never hit the same spot enough to leave a mark, made sure that the clamps did not cut off circulation and always took them off before they threatened even minor damage. The electric toys were always kept well away from Crystal's heart although I am sure some of the guys would have loved to zap her breasts. I'm sure it would have been safe for Crystal. The wax was done well. The fire play under Crystal's breasts was just a joke that we knew she would get. We diverted the cameras so the audience could not see that. I don't want customers to even think that they can use flames near slaves. Of course, we always require condoms for anal sex and make sure no one goes into a vagina with a penis or other object that could have could into contact with a rectum."

I asked what the blindfold was about as Crystal had already seen everyone in the room. "It's about sensory deprivation. If you can't see anything, there is nothing on which to concentrate other than the pain in your body," she answered. "Were you playing violent rap on the headphones?" I asked. "No, white noise for the same reason that we put on the blindfold, but if you are a good girl and will the Lottery Machine to pick you next week, we'll give you Rimsky Korsakov."

Anderson interrupted that he could not understand how a woman as intelligent as Svetlana could suggest paranormal mental waves could affect the Lottery Machine. He started lecturing on quantum mechanics. I walked off and found Kat and a few other participants who were all casually chatting despite their naked condition.

Madison was complaining that there was so little for her to eat. "I just don't go for this snail, fish, fish egg and oyster stuff. Why isn't there any fried chicken or hamburgers?" I pointed out the chicken Kiev and Swedish meatballs and suggested she broaden her tastes a little. She took some after giving me a dirty look.

It was painful seeing Chiara at the post-lottery party as a slave. She was initially displayed like a piece of tactile artwork, with her arms tied behind her back and her legs spread slightly. Everyone could admire and touch her they came into the party. Far from fully adjusted to her new situation, she blushed whenever anyone came in that she knew. After her arms were released and she did not have to pose anymore, she had a glass of champagne and some food and chatted. She said the brand the BLC puts on pain slaves had hurt like hell for a few seconds but soon become a dull pain and now she did not really notice it. It still looked a bit pink but would become white. She said she'd really liked a lot of the sex and knew she was not entitled to anyone's sympathy. "I'll be fine," she said just before some guy I did not know told her to lie on the floor and spread her legs for a picture.

Irina was nearby, wearing a little silver automatic pistol through her left nipple, and answered a lot of questions for us all. As a slave, she could not stop there being a fair amount of masher behavior from guys even while she was trying to talk. She offered a theory of why she and Natalya were brought to the capital to be in the dungeon for Crystal's debut. "Chiara was there because she's never left the capital. That Natalya and I were there I think was a little message to the Bolrians that the BLC had now evened things up a bit as to the make up of the slave population but they still were going to go hard on the local bad girls."

I asked why they did not bring the other pain slaves. "Patty is out at a job in Tokyo. The others need a little more time before they are used publicly. They are fine on jobs where it does not matter if they get hysterical. Katerina in particular was not strong enough to take everything that Dimitry and his friends did to her when he decided to dump her as a mistress and force her into slavery. I can tell you that there is a huge difference between being subject to pain when you know that the torturers are not going to really harm you and being tortured by people who you know might well destroy you. I might have cracked as badly as Katerina had I not believed that someone might save me. Also, I guess I am a tough bitch."

Daria who was listening to the conversation, took Irina's right breast and squeezed it like an almost empty tube of toothpaste. "Yes, Comrade Orsinov, we all know what a bitch you can be," he said in a thick Russian accent. A few Bolrians nearby laughed but we westerners did not get the joke even though Daria had made the effort to speak in English. Irina showed pain and said "Poh shzah loo stah," meaning "please," which is one of the 300 or so Russian words I'd learned. As Sofia started to walk over with a concerned look on her face, Daria let go of his grip and laughed, as though he'd done a very witty thing, Although Irina did not seem to be injured, I shuddered inside.

Unbelievably, Irina smiled at Daria like they were old friends before coming back to her subject. Irina said that Katerina and Maria seemed to be recovering nicely now that they were being treated like human slaves instead of cattle. "One can take a lot of pain and mend from past injuries if you know you are secure and that someone cares about you even if they mainly want to use you."

I could not stop thinking that night about how Crystal was being used and about how I had a 1/12th chance in a week of losing control of my body forever. It still confused me that I found such thoughts both horrifying and titillating.

Svetlana had run off with Boltzin again. This did not bother me much as I suspect he was still tired from the afternoon workout. Fedor and Nicholas, with the rest of the Lottery groupies, had been shooed out after dinnertime so I tried out Alex that night in my room for diversion. I was still worked up by the day's events. Turned out Alex does oral really well.

(to be continued)

12