The 64th Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner I suggest dancing, like I did with Peg. But to my surprise, she refuses. She says it wouldn´t be appropriate on our first date. What? I did not suggest sex or even a kiss. Dancing is inappropriate? In hindsight, I might even have to be thankful that she was willing to talk to me on our first date. Although...

I appear to be understanding and supportive and agree to drive her to her apartment.

No, she´s not the one.

Kathy is overjoyed as I knock on her door at 10 p.m. She even hugs me a little, but lets go again soon, looking a little shy. This is actually quite cute. And I´m not repulsed any more by the simple hug.

Bill, January 28th, Sunday, 9:00 a.m.

While eating my breakfast - as usual served by a naked Kathy - I contemplate the four dates I´ve had so far.

Peg was the best by a mile. Nice looking - although not as beautiful as Kathy - and easy to be with. Not so great body, repulsive voice. Sue was a disaster. Conservative and religious in the extreme. Mary had been nice looking, but had seemed strangely cold and aloof. I had the impression that she´s had some bad experiences with men in the past. Ideal if you are looking for the challenge to change and heal her. But a therapeutic relationship is not what I´m looking for. Sherry was pretty, but her body didn´t appeal to me. Not at all. I´ve had sex with Peg and Sherry. Neither experience was exceptionally nice.

I know that I keep comparing them to Kathy and that they all lose by a long way. But neither of them seemed to be prone to sudden urges to prostitute themselves. That´s a big plus.

I notice that Kathy is watching me intently, smiling a little. She knows exactly what I´m thinking, the little bitch.

"No Ms. Perfect among them?"

"No, so far not. But I´m still young and have plenty of time."

"And they´re lining up for a date, aren´t they?"

"Yes, it seems so."

"You´ve never realized how handsome you are. That was always so nice. You never got arrogant. Like me."

"Like you?"

"Yes, going to that whorehouse and hurting you like that was pure arrogance. I´ve had paradise and I´ve taken it for granted. I felt invincible. And I´ve chosen hell instead. I just hope that I can somehow repair this, even if it takes my whole life. And just to make that clear - I will never touch another man in my whole life. Even if you kick me out. I´ve learned my lesson well."

I sigh because I know that she will pull that through.

"And Bill, you were completely right about the consequences of me working there. Jake confirmed it. But I left early enough not to suffer from them. Sex with you still is the greatest dream I have. But I´ve stayed long enough to get a full dose of reality shock."

"I´m glad that you´ve learned something from it." I really am. Is there a chance for us maybe? No, I try to suppress that thought immediately.

"Bill, would you consider keeping me you as your full-time maid? To raise your children and keep the house while your future wife will be working or shopping?"

"Wow, you would do that?"

"Of course. I would accept any role that keeps me near you."

"Wow."

"Of course, I would be easy. Very easy." I have to laugh. "A maid with benefits. Like I am now. Would you like a blow-job now? I will swallow and I will enjoy it. I hated it with the others but I would love to do it for you."

"Oh, you´ve changed your mind?"

"About a lot of things. Shall I demonstrate some? No strings attached..."

"No, thanks."

She looks hurt this time.

"Don´t you want to touch me because of the men that have touched me?"

"Partially. Mostly because of what you have done to me. To us."

"Yes, I understand that now. I regarded it just as a job that had nothing to do with cheating. How wrong I´ve been. Sorry."

"How often have you been used in that brothel?"

"63 times in total. Sorry." She looks very contrite.

"By 63 men?"

"I don´t know, I tried not to look at them. It made it easier not to be disgusted. Even then I had to fight not to puke sometimes. I tried to shower and brush my teeth all the time. But I couldn´t get rid of the dirty feeling."

"You really pulled a number on yourself there, didn´t you?"

"Yes, the worst idea of my life. And I´ve been awfully stubborn when you warned me. It was just some pubertal idea that has never left me. Like being a pirate or an astronaut. Completely silly and immature."

"Okay, I accept."

"What do you accept?" she asks puzzled.

"You as my maid. You´re doing a good job. If my future wife accepts you, you can keep the position. If not, you will have to leave."

I´m a little cruel here. I won´t do that to her, probably.

"Thank you, Bill. I´m really glad about that. You have no idea how glad I am. I won´t look for a new job in this case. You will just have to feed me and give me your guest room."

"Yes. It´s the maid´s room now."

Of course, I´ve already made up my mind. I´ll probably take her back. And she might even know it already.

Kathy, January 28th, Sunday, 10:00 a.m.

He has accepted me as his maid. Yes. YES! That´s just great. I can be around him. And even if he continues to fuck other women, I will still have a foot in the door. And he wouldn´t have accepted me if he didn´t want me around. Maybe he has even made up his mind already and just wants me to suffer a little longer. Or to get cleaner, to lose the scent of all these men. It doesn´t matter, I can wait. Even if he starts a relationship with someone. I will wait. I will get him back. Even if it takes thirty years.

He´s still sitting at the breakfast table, contemplating. I have nothing to lose, so I just drop to my knees in front of him. And I use my best puppy look. Damn, I´d really like to touch his cock again. Just to drive these jerks out of my mind.

Bill, January 28th, Sunday, 10:00 a.m.

Damn, that woman. She´s really kneeling in front of me. And she´s so damn beautiful. I´m already lost again.

Is she really too dirty for me somehow? I don´t know. This is just a decision in my mind. She has been tested and is clean. And we both had various lovers before we got together. And I´ve fucked two women since we´ve split up. Where´s the difference?

Do I want her to suffer some more? Not really, where´s the point? She has suffered in the whorehouse and afterwards.

So where´s the problem? Trust. So where´s the problem in a no-strings blow-job? There is none.

She watches me intently.

"Okay then, go ahead."

She smiles widely.

"Thank you Bill. No strings. Enjoy."

And boy, do I enjoy it. She swallows and she seems enthusiastic about it. Somehow, she´s the perfect package. I still love her. She´s beautiful. Has a killer body. Is submissive and contrite. She´ll do anything for me. And she is the last person to cheat on me ever again. Probably.

So what do I want? I want her back in my life as my woman, not as a maid. Or maybe as a combination. I grin inwardly. Will I marry her? Who knows... I´m in no hurry with that decision.

She´s still kneeling in front of me after finishing the blow-job.

"Kathy, I´m thinking about upgrading our relationship."

"What?" She jumps up, shrieking a little. And flings herself to my neck, showering me with kisses. "Whatever you have in mind, I will accept."

"Maybe you moving back into my bedroom? Being my lover and maid? Being the woman in my life again?"

"Oh, Bill. You´re the best. You´re such a great man. Thanks for giving me a chance." And she starts to cry a little.

I´m sure that my life will be better with her than without her. So I´m not doing this for her, I´m doing this only for myself.

Kathy, January 28th, Sunday, 10:45 a.m.

Is this really happening? Is he strong enough to take me back again? I´m so much in love with this man. I will make sure he won´t ever regret it. He has to know that.

"Bill... Honey... You have to know that I will spend the rest of my life making sure that you won´t regret that. I´m sooo glad you let me back in your life again. I... I haven´t dared to hope for it. And Bill... you surely know that I´ll deny you nothing in bed, right?"

"Sounds good, Kathy. I´d like to try that now."

Oh, my god. Yes, sex with Bill. It´s happening. Seriously? I´m so nervous. But he´s very calm and soothing. Such a good man. And I´m sure now that sex with him has lost nothing of it´s fascination. And yes, he takes my ass. I´m glad about it. Because he´s gentle and uses enough lubrication. It´s great this way. I know now that I can enjoy it with him.

"Kathy, that was really good."

"Yes, Bill. For me too. The best experience in my life since a long time. You even taught me how to enjoy anal sex. Thanks. You can do that any time, anyway. But if you do it like that, I will enjoy it, too." I realize that I´m babbling.

"Kathy, we once had this plan about marriage."

"What?" I can hardly breathe. Has he just mentioned the m-word? "Y... y..." I can´t get the word out. I clear my throat. My eyes water. "Yes?" There! It´s finally out.

"Well, maybe, some day in the distant future..."

"Oh, Bill. That would be a dream. I... You know... I never dared to even think about that."

"It´s just a thought right now."

"Bill, I´ll sign everything. The worst prenup in history. Leaving my penniless and without access to our potential children. And including 63 wildcards. I even insist on it."

"We´ll see..."

Bill, December 13th, Monday, 1:20 p.m.

I´m so nervous. My wife has gone into labor with our first child. I´m rushing into the hospital from work right now, finding her in a bed, smiling, but looking tired.

"How are you, Kathy?"

"I´m happy, Bill. Thanks for making this possible. I´m really looking forward to it. It won´t be long now."

"I´ll stay with you."

"I know."

We both smile.