All Comments on 'The 92nd Floor Drop'

by Clare_Ca

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AllSoTwistedAllSoTwistedover 15 years ago
A lot of talent and good idea... but...

It may just be me, but the constant use of elipses (...) got... distracting... for... me--eeee..., as did the overuse of me--eeee.

However, that being said, you have a lot of talent and I hope that you continue to submit stories. The idea behind this story was really intriguing (would she get caught or wouldn't she), and the image of a woman spread naked with her legs on either side of a very public elevator was definitely hot!

I'm guessing you'll get a lower rating than you really deserve because of the feces factor, but that's a personal thing. I don't like it, but I'm not going to let it detract from a hot story, either. Besides, the title of the story is just too damn clever when that gets factored in. :)

I'm wordy, obviously, but please, please keep writing and submitting, because you obviously have exactly the sort of warped imagination that people look for. Best of luck with all future stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hehe...

made me grin like an accomplice. - Just keep 'em coming!

RogerhughRogerhughover 15 years ago
Hot and cold

I (rather cowardly) left a comment on your other story, regarding your style of writing.

In my (very humble) opinion, your style is not fitting to the subject matter. All the pauses and....gaps....well you get my drift and the -eeeee. I just...didn't get it and, as a result, the story blows a bit hot and cold for me. Sorry!

I think you should try a short, fictional story as you've definitely got an artistic flair for writing.

CeasarBoobageCeasarBoobageabout 11 years ago

That has to be one of the oddest stories I've read here. The premise was cool, but..... The first 90% was kinda hot. I would have liked to been waiting for this car on the 50th floor!

The fertilizer part still has me scratching my head. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous