The A-Team Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,162 Followers

"Ohhh, another inch in, that's feeling good isn't it Paige? You can talk you know, tell me how great it feels to have my great plastic prick in your tight virgin ass," Alison said as she shoved forward. Paige remained stubbornly silent; she might need this cock, but she didn't need to tell Alison that and give her any satisfaction... non-sexual satisfaction at least, the blonde was obviously more than satisfied with Paige's backhole.

Alison laughed not put out by Paige silence, "You don't know whether to hate this or love it. I know you Paige, you're not the first submissive virgin I've butt-fucked, you hate knowing your loving it, but soon you'll be living for it, every moment you're not getting dyke butt-banged a wasted second. You can hate me, but it's true,"

The worst thing was that Paige feared Alison was right. Having the plastic cock up her ass was feeling so right, like it belonged their and whilst it might be still uncomfortable, the pain was more than bearable and the ecstasy the toy was inducing was more pleasure than Paige had ever felt. She gritted her teeth trying to be quiet, hoping that once Alison had fucked her they go their separate ways never to speak again. And then Paige could buy her own strap-on and beg, bride and blackmail Emily into fucking her ass again and again and again.

Alison pounded forward again, thrusting and this time Paige felt the smack of the blonde's thighs against her butt as the final inches of the strap-on rammed down her chute. "Yeah, that's in, you're doing well Paige, ten inches of plastic cock in your ass, congratulations - you're officially a dyke anal slut," Alison grinned. She stayed still for a moment, letting the words sink in as deep as the dildo, then she gripped Paige's waist even harder and began to pound back and forth.

Before, Paige realised, Alison had been holding back, slowly fucking her so that her ass would gradually open and take her dildo in. Now she was letting go and properly fucking the swimmer. The pain came back as the toy was slammed home so hard it burnt, the discomfort as well as it blew out the walls until they ached. But neither could compare to the pleasure which came streaming down into her with every thrust. Paige gripped the bench even harder, trying to keep silent as Alison pounded her, her tits bouncing and jumping with every thrust, her hair wild and wet, sweat and water dripping down it. Alison's hand was on her waist, rubbing the Lycra of Paige's swimming costume so that the wet, smooth material skimmed at her skin. God, she needed to scream, to cum loudly, but she couldn't. Alison was grunting and panting, "Cum for me Paige, cum like the dyke whore you are, tell me how much you love having your slut asshole stretched, tell me you're a anal loving whore. Cum, Paige, cum now."

Paige bit her lip so hard that if her teeth had been a fraction sharper she'd have bitten through them. The pain failed to concentrate her mind; the pleasure in her ass was still overwhelming. She was on tiptoes, her feet stretching at the concrete floor, her soles aching as she raised her ass higher for Ali to pound and lay her body firmly on the bench, squashing her tits against the wooden plank. And all the time Alison slammed harder and faster, not caring what damage she was doing to Paige's ass or the mental anguish she was responsible for. "Cum you slut, cum now, scream out like a whore. I know you're a slut so cum for me, cum, cum, cum you fucking slut bitch."

Suddenly it was like a champagne cork had been popped. "Aaaaaarrghh, yesssss," Paige screamed, unable to contain herself, "Oooohhh myyyy Godddd! Fuck my ass, fuck it. I'm cumminnggg, ooooohhhh Godddd, I am cumming, aaaaarrrrggghh."

Alison laughed and continued fucking her, "I knew it, I knew you were a dyke bitch with a craving for plastic prick in her ass. God, you're such a slut, aren't you? Tell me you're a whore slut?"

"Aaaaarrrghhh yesssss, Alison, I'm a whore slut, I'm an anal loving skank. I love being butt-fucked by big dildos. Make me cum some more, make me cum. I want it, I need it, ram my asshole open," Paige cried, her cheeks red with both shame and lust, as she both hated saying these things whilst knowing they were true and enjoying every second and every inch of dildo in her butt. "AAAArrggghhh, ooooohhhh, please fuck me harder, I want you to butt-fuck my ass so hard, I can take more, I can cum, please make me cum more."

"Oh, you're going to be cumming plenty," laughed Alison as she slammed the dildo all the way down Paige's back passage.

*

Getting out of her car Emily Fields tried not to shiver, not that it was cold and nor was she scared; but she was excited and anxious all at once. Excited that Mona was meeting her, anxious about what that meant. Ever since Mona had become the second girl to butt-bang her the teen swimmer had almost continually been thinking about it. Sometimes in shame that she'd cheated on Paige again, but more often in desire, wishing for Mona or Melissa or another hot, dominant top to ram her tight butt until she came and came again. And it seemed that her wish was to come true, why else would Mona be suggesting they met in the school car park after hours.

Emily wondered where they'd be going, had the other teen booked a hotel? Or were they going to Mona's house to bang whilst no-one was in? Or did Mona intend that they drove to a secluded spot so she could analise her in the back seat of a car? She could see Mona's car pulling in, soon she'd find out.

She waited trying to curb her impatience and not to guiltily look towards the swimming pool where her girlfriend Paige would have been training earlier (though she'd have left by now, there was no sign of Miss Cooper's car anyway). Mona got out of her car and there was the chirp as she locked it. Did that mean she was expecting Emily to drive or were they going somewhere near enough to walk? Emily tried to think if there was a hotel nearby.

"Hello, you dirty dyke butt-slut," Mona smiled, her ruby red lips glinting with just a gleam of wetness.

"Hi Mona," Emily didn't comment on Mona's description of her, she knew it was true.

"Ready for another anal fucking?" Mona tugged the strap on the bag on her shoulder, casting it a little glance that told Emily more than words what was in it.

"Yes," she tried to sound casual, not wanting to be too gushing, though even at the thought of it she was starting to tingle.

"Why am I not surprised?" Mona smirked. She looked at the swimming pool, the building the building separated from the main school block by twenty yards of neatly cut grass, "Have you ever done it in the changing room? Ever slutted it out with Paige after you'd been for a nude swim?"

"No," Emily quickly shook her head, her cheeks reddening as she was reminded of her nominal girlfriend.

"Let's go there then, it'll be an experience," Mona slipped her arm through Emily's pulling her along.

"It'll be locked," Emily said, not that she was against getting fucked there - whilst it wouldn't be her first choice she was craving dildo in her butt and the sooner the better.

"We'll see," giggled Mona enigmatically and Emily wondered if the other teen knew something she wasn't telling. She let herself be dragged along, not finding herself surprised as the outer doors opened without a key and Mona pulled her along to the female changing room.

"You're a slut-whore, a dumb dyke fuckhole," a familiar voice from inside the changing room almost made Emily stop, in fact she would have done if Mona's arm was still through hers, the other teen not halting at the sounds of love making.

Lying face down on the bench, her costume pulled down to her waist, Paige was squealing in excitement. Behind her a naked Alison was gripping her waist and pounding back and forth. The angle didn't allow Emily to see what hole Ali was using but her words told her, "You're an anal slut. This ass is so hot, I'm loving fucking it." The blonde briefly looked up at Mona and Emily and smiled before looking down at Emily's girlfriend, "Dumb slut whore, take it harder."

Paige shrieked in pleasure again, her eyes so tightly shut it was like she was trying to glue them together by force of will.

Emily felt like there was a golf ball lodged in her throat, leaving her unable to say anything no matter how much she tried. She looked at Alison, the blonde continuing to fuck Emily's girlfriend and not caring she had an audience. Then she looked at Mona, the other teen smirking as she watched the show, her hand moving down to stroke Emily's butt. Emily knew it couldn't be a coincidence, somehow Alison and Mona, who hated each other, were now not just friends, but in some sort of perverted partnership. Emily wanted to scream, to leave, but Mona's hand was on her ass, stroking it and cupping the cheeks, her mouth moving close to Emily's ear, "It seems you're not the only cheating anal slut in Rosewood." She squeezed Em's ass hard.

Whether it was the words or the actions or even Paige's next orgasmic scream the metaphorical golf ball that had been choking Em was jolted out and she gasped loudly, "Paige!"

The other swimmer's eyes shot open and her expression as swiftly changed from orgasmic lust to horror, not just that she suddenly found she'd an audience, but that the audience included her girlfriend. "Oh my God," she shrieked and not just because Alison wasn't stopping her thrusts, "Em, it's not what it looks like.... oooooohhh, aaaarrggghhh." Her explanation was paused as Alison rammed her into a wave of pleasure, leaving the teen shuddering. But even when she recovered, at least slightly, she didn't resume her explanation, which, Emily thought, was because her soon to be ex-girlfriend didn't have one.

"Mmmnnn, that's hot, isn't it," Mona was murmuring in Emily's ear as she continued to cup and squeeze her ass cheeks. "If there's one thing almost as hot as fucking a hot girl's ass it's seeing a hottie getting it fucked good by a pro, and I can tell you, Ali is a pro." She slid her hands round Em's front and up her chest to her tits, gripping them through the other teen's vest. "I bet that's making your hot little cunny wet and wild." To test this theory she dropped one of her hands down, unbuttoning the top button of Em's hotpants and sliding it down under her panties to rub at her pussy. "Mmnnn it is, you dirty slut, you're getting off on watching Ali butt-bang your girlfriend, you're as into her cheating on you as you are cheating on her."

"No," Em whimpered, but was it true? She'd been horny before she'd entered the changing room, she was still horny, but that wasn't anything to do with the fact that Em was topless in front of her, gazing in plaintively at her, whilst getting pounded behind by her ex-best friend.

"You're wet, you lying slut," murmured Mona, her hand sliding over Em's clitoris making the bud vibrate. The other hand was sliding up Emily's vest, until she came to the bra. Mona slipped it off the boob and began to squeeze at the naked tit, making the nipple hard and firm between her fingers.

Emily moaned, she was excited, even as she was disgusted with herself (and Paige? she wasn't sure how she felt, she knew the need to have a dom stuff your ass and it wasn't like Emily had been the loyal girlfriend herself). Mona hoisted at the vest and Emily raised her hands, letting the other take it off her. Paige was still grunting and gasping, looking at Emily as the teen's bra was removed Mona tossing it to the side. She stroked Emily's pussy, the finger brushing gently, but sensually over the slit and clitoris, making the teen shudder.

"You want me to fuck you in the ass?" Mona had been quiet before, murmuring so that only Emily could hear what she was saying, but now she was speaking loud and normally and even above the grunts of exertion and pleasure coming from Alison and Paige, the words were clear and audible.

Emily nodded, God, she was such a slut she knew.

Mona stepped away and Emily knew she was undressing. Emily could have turned round and looked, but she was just looking at Paige and Alison, the blonde pounding hard at her girlfriend, slamming her onto the bench. Mona stepped behind her and Paige could feel the touch of her strap-on against her thighs, the other girl's naked tits brushing at her back. "Let's remove these," Mona said reaching for Emily's hotpants and pulling them down.

As they went down Alison stepped away from Paige, wiping a bead of sweat away from her forehead with the back of her hand she said, "Show Emily your ass, let your girlfriend see what you enjoy." Paige stood up and turned towards Emily, Alison gripping the bottom of the swimming costume and pulling it one side so that the Emily could see the round, open hole. It made her even more excited thinking that her own ass was about to receive the same treatment from Mona. Alison smirked, "Like it?"

"I bet she does," Mona answered, "Don't you?"

"Yes," Emily answered.

"There's no way you could give it to Paige like this is there?" Mona asked again.

Emily shook her head miserably, knowing she'd never satisfy Paige like Alison would.

The blonde grinned even more broadly, "I've an idea. You've tongued Paige's pussy haven't you?"

"Yes, a few times," Emily admitted.

"Well let's do a centipede, except instead of licking her pussy you stuff your tongue in her ass and lick that out," grinned Alison.

"What will you and Mona be doing?" Paige seemed to find her voice.

"You'll find out," said Alison curtly in the voice that was reserved for bottoms who spoke out of turn. "Now lie across the bench and give Emily your ass."

The teen swimmer did so and Emily removed her panties and dropped them on top of her shorts. There was a towel on the floor and she picked it up and positioned it under her knees and Paige's feet. The two tops let her, obviously willing for her to avoid scraping her knees on the hard floor. They stood, smiling and watching, as Emily knelt and pulled away the flap of the costume and looked at her girlfriend's asshole. It was still open and would remain so as Emily put her hands on the cheeks and pried them apart as far as she could before sliding her tongue in; the costume's flap falling back so that it was pressing at her nose and the sides of her mouth. She ignored it and flicked her tongue in and out of Paige's butt. The other teen moaned in pleasure.

"Raise that butt for me," ordered Mona, "I can't fuck it if you're sitting on it."

Emily did as she was told, still licking Paige's rosebud as Mona pushed her strap-on into Em's. It went in easier than before, the hole has lost its initial virgin tightness, helped by the fact that for the last few nights - since she'd been butt-banged by Mona before - she'd anally masturbated herself with one of her secret dildos before she went to sleep. The toy pressed down further, Mona sticking it in deep. Em slurped and licked harder, gripping Paige's buttocks as hard as she could and dragging them apart to give herself plenty of space for tongue.

"Mmmnnnn, ooooohhhh," Paige moaned in excitement.

"Suck on this bitch," said Alison. Lifting her eyes Emily could see her ex-friend was standing in front of Paige, feeding the swimmer the dildo that had been in her ass minutes ago, Paige swallowed it without complaint, her head bobbing up and down in front of Emily. The teen lowered her eyes and concentrated on licking teen asshole as behind her Mona started to shove harder and deeper.

"You dirty sluts," giggled Alison.

"They're a pair of whores," agreed Mona and as she stabbed the toy down Em's anal chute the teen swimmer couldn't disagree. She swirled round Paige's asshole and as Mona thrust forward again slammed her tongue in time, pushing her face forward so her cheeks were being rubbed by Em's. It was humiliating, to be cleaning the ass Ali had used, but exciting and exhilarating; especially as Mona was really ramming her slamming forward.

"Mmmnn suck my cock bitch," crowed Alison.

"Eat Paige's ass, you dirty skank Emily, slurp out your girlfriend's butt like you're servicing cunt," Mona said. Her hands gripped Emily's waist as she slammed in and out, filling her with marvel. "You ass-eating anal whore."

"Slut bitches," called out Alison.

"Anal dykes," laughed Mona in reply.

"Fuckhole skank," Alison responded.

"Lesbo whores," Mona called out.

The two tops continued to thrust and pound from both directions, sandwiching the teens in the middle. There was no complaint from Emily, and she suspected that if Paige could talk, she'd be equally happy, it was where the two of them belonged and they knew it. Mona was pounding her dildo all the way in, slapping her thighs at Emily. Alison wasn't giving it the same force, but still enough to make Paige shudder and shiver, the quakes sliding up Emily's tongue as she licked.

There was a pop as Mona pulled the dick out of Em's ass. "Ali let's swap assholes, I'll bang Paige's skank butt and you fuck that whore's Emily's." She didn't ask Emily what she wanted, but as soon as Ali nodded agreement Mona snapped out instructions, "Emily, lie across the bench like Paige and open your ass for Alison."

Emily hastened to obey, the wooden slats cool on her stomach, lowering her head over the other side. Beside her dangled an equally upside down Paige, saliva dribbling from her mouth where Alison's cock had filled it. Even as she looked Paige's mouth opened and her eyes widened and a heart-felt moan of bliss escaped her lips as Mona entered her asshole. Emily reached round and grabbed her own cheeks, spreading them.

Just in time as Alison started to push the dildo in, "Hey Mona you've really opened this whore's asshole for me."

"Paige's was nice and ready as well," Mona laughed, "Thanks for that."

"Enjoy her," said Ali, giggling, "I know I'm going to enjoy butt-fucking this submissive dyke ass." So saying she shoved the toy in deep, ramming it all the way in a couple of thrusts. Emily cried out in pleasure. Then, no longer having to keep her ass open, she balanced her hands forward, resting her palms on the floor's rough surface.

The bench shuddered as the two teen swimmers were vigorously fucked by the two teen doms, the two tops gripping the other girls' waists for balance and to give them greater leverage. Emily and Paige shrieked in orgasmic unison as their back holes were filled with thick, long plastic dong, behind them the two tops hammered harder, laughing and giggling as they rammed the holes open. "Wow Mona, they're such fucking whores, fancy allowing your girlfriend to get fucked."

"That's because they're just fuckholes on legs, they exist to get butt-fucked," said Mona, "offer them a chance to get a strap-on up their ass and they'd sell their own Moms."

Emily blushed, it was so true. She turned slightly, seeing that Paige's cheeks were also red - was that because she was hanging her head and the blood was rushing to her head? Or was it, like Emily, she was a slut for plastic dyke cock in her butt and embarrassed at recognising herself in the top's words. Emily didn't dare ask, but she suspected. She bit her lip and looked at the floor but as her ass was being pumped so magnificently it didn't take long for her mouth to be open and she was mewling out her gratitude, "Oooooohhh fuck me Ali, please fuck my whore ass. It's true I'm just a fuckhole who wants your dick in me. Fuck me harder, fuck me like I'm a skank slut whore."

"See Ali, Em recognises her place," Mona giggled. There was the sound of thighs slapping into thighs as she and Alison thrust harder. "What about you Paige? Are you a whore?"

"Yesssss," cried out the other teen, "I'm a fucking ass whore. I love being anally fucked by you or Ali, real tops."

"Not my Em, then," giggled Ali, "She's too much a submissive slut to give it you; she's too mentally weak."

LL72
LL72
1,162 Followers