The A-Team Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes," agreed Paige, obviously not caring that Emily was beside her, "Only tops, my butt is a top-only zone, but I lots of cock in it. Ooooohhh myyyyy Goddddd! Harder, please harder."

"Hey Em, I think Paige's splitting up with you," giggled Alison, "She wants real doms fucking her properly, not the dainty little shit licks you gave out.."

"Oooohhh yessss," Emily squealed as she came, "I mean I can't give her cock like you can Ali, I want it as well. Please don't stop fucking me..."

"You pair of whores..." Alison laughed and she and Mona pounded down, slamming their rubber dicks in unison into the waiting holes.

The bench shook as Paige and Emily came repeatedly, the orgasms blasting through them so powerfully nothing else mattered. Not the fact they were cheating on each other, not the fact that Alison and Mona seemed to be secret friends, not the fact that the two swimmers were addicted to lesbian anal and that it would be all they cared about, like a junkie needing a fix. Bmm, bmmm, bmmmm, the cocks slammed down their asses, the thighs smacked at their cheeks and the wooden legs of the bench clattered on the floor. Paige was squealing in pleasure and Emily was joining her, the two of them shrieking as loud as they could, vocalising the pleasure they were getting.

"AAaaaarrrrghhhhh yessssss, aaaaaaarrghhh." "Shitttt! Aaaarrrrrhhh, yessssss, aaaaarrgghhh!" they screamed loudly.

"Whores," "Sluts" "Skanks, " "Bitches" Mona and Alison panted out the words between breaths of exertion, reminding the sub swimmers that they were just, as Mona had described, fuckholes on legs.

"AAAarrrghhh, aaaaarrrghhh," Emily orgasmed again as her ex-friend gave her all ten inches of dildo up her ass, spreading and straining the hole.

And then suddenly without warning Alison was pulling out, panting and breathing heavily, sated with pleasure and not caring where Emily was. Beside her Mona pumped a few more times before dragging her own dildo up.

Alison picked up a towel and wiped her head, "I want a photo, remain there whilst I get my phone."

"And spread your legs we want to get those gaping holes," said Mona. She fished into her bag and pulled out her phone, taking four or five of the two swimmers lying over the bench spreading their ass holes, before Ali got hers from the locker and joined her.

"Take one with me," Alison said, after taking a few shots and putting down her camera, went to sit on the bench between the ass-opened teens, resting her hands on their cheeks and smiling as Mona took a few shots.

"Swap," giggled the dark-skinned teen and replaced Alison the bench, massaging the two sets of cheeks as Alison snapped away.

Mementoes taken Mona put her and Ali's phones in her bag as the blonde walked over to switch the shower back on. Emily and Paige got up, Em knew she was avoiding her girlfriend's gaze, but suspected that Paige was equally trying not to catch her eyes as well. Mona grinned, "Me and Ali are going to have a shower, get rid of all this slut sweat. You two should get dressed and go."

"Will you be fucking our butts again?" Paige asked nervously.

Mona snorted, "We might, we might not. It depends if we want to and whether there's other hot butt around; we're not dating. You're just fucking holes to us."

"Okay," Paige blushed and Emily nodded, she knew her place, but she could hope. And in the meantime she'd anally masturbate whenever she was alone in her bedroom and fantasise it was Ali or Mona or Melissa.

Mona turned abruptly and went to join Alison in the showers. Paige and Emily quickly got dressed. "Do you want a lift home?" Emily asked praying the answer was in the negative.

She was lucky, "No, its near enough to walk." Paige picked up her bag, "See you at school on Monday." She quickly walked out before Emily could answer.

The teen watched her go; they both knew as a couple they were finished, not because of the cheating, but because as bottoms they could never be satisfied by anything the other could give them.

*

Ella Montgomery was smiling as she got out of her car, balancing the tray of coffees with one hand as she rummaged in her bag for her keys with the other. Aria was back at her apartment, cleaning and vaccing it before she went out to do the weekly shop; making the teen Ella's bitch last night was already paying off as her daughter settled to do all the morning chores that Ella normally did. Not that she hadn't already made use of Aria for other things. She had left strict instructions before she went to sleep how and when she wanted to be woken up and to her delight, if not surprise, Aria had dutifully complied, Ella's morning starting precisely at eight with a lovely pussy licking. After that, to make sure the teen remembered her place she'd butt-fucked her a couple of times, once in the bed and then in the lounge after Aria had cleared away the breakfast dishes. And she'd fuck her again when she got home.

"Hi, I'll take those," Melissa had slipped up as silently as nuclear submarine, taking the tray of coffees from her friend. Aria smiled and nodded in agreement, finding her keys at the bottom of the bag (where else would they have slipped too) and locking the car.

Melissa was already opening the main door to the apartment that had been provided to them for their A-team meetings and was pressing the lift button. Ella hurried to follow her, "I see you had a good time."

"You got the picture?" Melissa grinned, referring to the gaping ass shot of her sister she'd sent to Ella and the others.

"Oh, yes, very nice," Ella nodded, "She's such a great fuck."

"So submissive, so wonderfully sluttish," Melissa agreed, her eyes for a second suggesting she was back reliving the fucking of her sister. The lift stopped on the second floor and the door opened and Melissa was back in the present, "Definitely worth fucking." she grinned as they stepped out.

There was only one door on the corridor, the apartment they shared. Ella opened it and gestured Melissa in, taking one of the coffees out of the tray as her friend passed. Another one of the team was already there, Alison turned with a smile from where she'd been placing some new pictures on the wall, "What do you think?" she smiled, stepping back a pace to let the other two look.

There were three new pictures on the wall; Ella recognised them all. One was one of her own shots with the legend 'Aria Montgomery - butt-fucked' engraved in a little box in the frame. The second was the one she and Melissa had just been discussing, Spencer Hastings well opened butt staring out with the teen's name underneath. The third came from Ali and Mona, and was Emily Fields and her girlfriend Paige McCullers both bent over and showing their open butt-holes. It made Ella think she'd have to fuck both those hot sluts; together or individually. She licked her lips, "We all had fun last night then."

"Oh yes," grinned Alison taking the coffee and going over to the television. "I've got a movie we might want to watch as well."

Before she could say what it was the door opened and the last member of the team walked in, Mona grinned as she saw the others, greeting them as she too took a coffee and walked over to admire the new photos. Melissa and Ella joined her, the three A-teamers complimenting each other on an ass well-fucked - especially those which had been virgin before.

Alison meanwhile had switched on TV and slid a key into it. On the screen came a shot of Ashley Marin and her daughter making out. Alison grinned at her friend's as the Marin kissed passionately, "I told Ashley that just because me and Mona weren't coming over to fuck them didn't mean that she and Hanna shouldn't and I wanted to see results. I've just collected them if we want to watch?"

"Oh, yes," grinned Ella, walking to the couch "what's a better way than to spend a lazy Saturday morning than with your friends watching porn."

The others laughed and agreed; especially when the movies were with a couple of their fuckholes...