All Comments on 'The Abbotts Ch. 03'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Damn

It is going to be a hell of a wedding.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Great!!!!!!!!

I loved it. Way to go BOB!!!!!!! Please let this be a Bob ending. I do not think any justice would come from a part 4. "Thank you" for a great read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
The story certainly has its twists and turns in it

I wonder if she'll be mother enough to her daughter to speak up and tell everyone that her daughter is marrying a whore hopping prick and she's the whore he has been fucking?

A good story either way it comes about. Thanks for the read.

incestor007incestor007over 13 years ago
What are you guys talking about?

This is JPB story, in the end All Abbotts will suck creampie out of their women filled with Jason.

bobby9909bobby9909over 13 years ago
Thers is a Chapter 4...

But he didn't finish it at the other site.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Not fair!

This cliff-hanger is too much! I really can't wait to find out how this will finish. But I guess what I want doesn't matter. We do have the JPB themes that have been fairly consistent in his stories. 1) Women are sluts for big cock. 2) Guys are dumb and clueless about their women and what they are up to. 3) Men are helpless when a nice pussy is waved in their faces.

Here we have Robert, wealthy patriarch, who is unaware of Bev's multiple infidelities. And we have Robert Junior (Deuce), who likewise does not know that Amber has been cheating regularly on him, with both his dad as well as with Jason. And she cuckolds him with her father's child to raise. How dumb can Robert (Senior) be to be used like this? We know nothing about Stephanie, but I would not be totally surprised to learn she has been fucking other guys on the side as well, maybe on her little trip to Europe.

Deuce seems a straight shooter -- good grades, letters in sports, great athlete, health nut like Dad -- which is why it is inconsistent for him to be a drunken loon like the frat boys. But I guess we needed some mechanism for Amber to seduce Dad and to fool around on the side. Too bad the family name is "Abbott" and not "Capone." I think Jason's magnificent cock and balls would look very good in his own mouth . . . .

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 13 years ago
I was right....

I was right about Bev. It will be interesting how this all plays out.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 13 years ago
Just read Chapter 4

It looks like Amber is the least slutty of the 3 Aboot women... Go figure!!!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Still waiting....

You said this was "an interesting family story". Where is the interesting part? Part 4? Part 5?

movermoverover 13 years ago
LMAO!

Love it! This is top 2 funny, the family that fucks and sucks together....

You know she isn't going to say anything and lose that ten inches, she's a size queen now and needs him too much. Have Steph and Deuce been screwing each other? That's all it would take to round this out, keeping it 'all in the family' so to speak.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
This has to be some

of JPB's very best stuff. I'm not going to spend any time trying to determine how this ends. Don't disappoint, JPB, I'm on the verge of favoriting this series.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Nothing but hatred for the cheating whore Amber as Bob brings this nasty shit full circle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story just got interestinger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9059 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories