The Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad, who had been silent through this, had to stop her stroking hand. "Uh... you might not want to waste that."

Mel stood up in the water, adjusted her swimsuit, grabbed her glass, and said "Let's go into the house, before we get carried away." Exiting the pool, she toweled off and left. Brad picked up Army and dried him off and put him back in his chair. By the time they entered the house, they found Mel waiting at the foot of the stairs. "I'm not doing it in a hospital bed." she said as she ascended the stairs.

Brad pick up Army and started up the stairs behind her. "This is odd," Army stated " Usually the groom carries the Bride." That lightened tension in the air.

Brad placed Army on the king sized bed, as Mel removed her swimsuit. He watched as she revealed her body to them. "You are absolutely gorgeous." he said as he pulled her into a tight embrace. "I have always dreamed of having a lady as beautiful as you."

Army just watched as she reached for Brads throbbing erection. They were kissing right in front of him. Brad broke the embrace and picked her up, laying her on the bed beside Army, who reached for her and gave her a loving kiss. Brad lay beside her opposite Army, and began stroking her breast. She continued to make out with Army, as Brads hand worked down to her ginger lined clit. He toyed with her clit for a minute before dipping down to her opening. He found her to be wet and wanting.

Army, aware of what Brad was doing, kept Mel occupied by stimulating her nipples. Brad moved down and began to use his tongue on her exposed clit. Mel was beside herself with desire. It had been a very long month since she'd had sex. Now she was being ravished by two men. They worked in unison to provide ultimate pleasure to her.

Brad decided she was ready, or maybe he could wait no longer and brought himself up over her. She could feel the large member at her opening, and wanted it to enter. She suddenly felt a pang of guilt and looked at Army for reassurance. Army gave her a loving kiss before nodding at her and then at Brad.

Brad began applying pressure with the beast, until its head popped through. Mel, having never had anything like this inside her, gave a little yelp, and grabbed Army's hand. When she felt him squeeze her hand, she raised her knees, inviting Brad to continue. He worked a little further in and withdrew, repeating this several times, until he was half way in her.

Mel had never been as full. He was no deeper than Army reached, but the thickness was stretching her well beyond what Army had. Brad just stroked her with half of his cock until she started to raise up to meet his thrusts. He then gave her another inch, which sent her into her first orgasm.

Army was amazed that she had cum so quickly, and it was a big one too. She reared her head back and let out a small scream. Brad stroked a few more times while she came, and then gave her another inch. This seemed to prolong her orgasm, which pleased Brad. She grabbed his ass and began to thrust up and pull on him at the same time.

She wanted more, and Brad was happy to comply. He gave her another inch, and started stroking her with almost nine inches, when he felt like he had hit her limit. Mel was going crazy on the beast. She was in a constant state of orgasm. Army could only watch as the beast conquered his wife. He was glad to see that Brad was showing such restraint, and not hurting her.

By now, Mel had her arms around Brads neck and her feet on his ass, and moaning. When her orgasm got too strong, screaming out in pleasure. This was enough to send Brad over the edge. He groaned and shot his large load inside the once tight pussy. Brad could feel her vaginal muscles milking his cock, as if it wanted as much of his cum as it could get.

Brad collapsed on her, trying to catch his breath. Mel seem near unconsciousness. Army just stared in amazement. It was the hottest scene he had ever witnessed. He had watched as a very beautiful woman had the best sex of her life, and a handsome man gave her what she needed most. The fact that the woman was his own wife made it even hotter to him.

He had grabbed his little dick when Me first started to cum. He wanted to cum too. Of course nothing happened for him, still he loved what happened for her.

When Brad rose, Army could see that about three inches of the beast had not entered his wife. Brad pulled his large cock out of Mel, and some of his load dripped off the end of the beast. Even as it softened, Army was amazed that she had taken as much as she did. Brad rolled over to lay beside Mel. The beast flopped onto his thigh, with their combined juices glimmering on the shaft. They all lay in silence for a moment, then Brad got up and left the room.

"Are you ok?" Army asked Mel.

With her eyes still closed Mel said "Yes. Are you?"

"Very. That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen."

Mel finally looked at him and smiled. "It was pretty amazing for me too. Did you see how big his cock is? I feel like someone drove a bus up me." she laughed.

Army reached down and cupped his hand over her stretched pussy. He could feel the heat of it, and the moisture of the load inside. Having personally witnessed how much Brad could shoot, he wasn't surprised by what he felt. "He didn't give you all his cock. He held back so he wouldn't hurt you."

"Are you sure? Damn, that thing is huge."

"Yes, I know. We call it the beast. I've become acquainted with it over the last couple of days. In the hot tub and such."

"How acquainted?" she asked giving him a quizzical look.

"Well, I've had it in my hand a couple of times." he admitted. Just then Brad returned with a beer for Army, and water for Mel and himself.

"You should always re-hydrate after exercising." that brought a laugh from Mel and Army.

After sipping her water a bit, Mel finally said "Brad, you know I might get pregnant, does that bother you?"

"No, Army and I talked about it. He is concerned that you might never have children. He sort of asked me to help. I sure wasn't going to pass up an opportunity to make love to a beautiful woman such as you." he again lay beside her. He took her hand and kissed it. "It was a most enjoyable experience too, if you don't mind me saying."

Army sipped his beer and watched the scene unfold. "It was very enjoyable for me too." Mel said. Turning to Army she added "I don't know if I could be pregnant after only one time though."

"Well, maybe you two should keep trying until we are sure you are." Army said with a smile. He watched as Mel put her hand on Brad's growing penis "What do you think Brad?" Army asked.

"Oh I definitely think we should keep trying. Just to be sure, you know. It might take a while though." He leaned over and kissed Mel as she stroked his big cock. Army took the bottle of water out of her other hand, and placed it on the chest by the bed, along with his beer.

Mel turned her body toward Brad's and put her arm around his shoulder. Brad reached around her waist, and pulled her to him in an intimate embrace. They began moving together. After a minute Mel raised her leg over Brad's hip, and reached between them. She grabbed the beast and guided it to her welcoming pussy.

A moan escaped her mouth as the large cock entered her. Soon it was in as far as before, and Brad began pushing and retracting again. It wasn't long before Mel again orgasmed. When it finished Brad rolled over on top of her again. Mel whispered in his ear "I want it all. Please don't stop until I've taken it all" Brad raised up on his elbows, to look into her eyes. She smiled and said aloud "Please."

Army had not heard everything she had said, just that single word.

Brad covered her mouth with his and began to stroke into her again. He gained a little ground with each inward thrust. She was again moaning through continuous orgasms. He reached under her ass with both hands as he continued into her. As he gained more entry, he hooked his elbows under her knees, and slowly pushed in the last inch and a half. She screamed into his mouth, and suddenly went limp.

He held still for a moment until she had become accustomed to the intrusion. Then began anew. Withdrawing about six inches and slowly pushing back in all the way. Each time he could feel her cervix give way to the invading beast.

Army could only watch in awe. His wife was now taking the beast entirely. He hadn't thought it possible, she was so tiny, her pussy was so tight. WAS is the operative word. She was going to be stretched a bit now. Mel could feel Brads balls bounce on her ass, she knew she had all of him in her now. She loved the over full feeling it gave her. She had never felt like this before.

Brad was on full throttle now, really pouring on the steam, as he plowed new ground in her willing body. Her pussy was receiving the pounding it deserved. He knew she was going to want more of the beast. The thought of ruining her pussy for smaller cocks sent him to release again. He shoved his cock in hard one last time. The beast spewed a huge load into her womb. Mel screamed out another orgasm, and went limp again.

Brad was breathing heavy. He stayed in her, keeping his seed locked deep inside her. As he softened, Mel recovered. It had been the most intense sex of her life. "My God, what did you do to me? I feel like I've been turned inside out."

"I'm sorry if I hurt you." Brad apologized, genuinely concerned about Mel.

"Don't be. You were wonderful. I wanted it. The beast is amazing."

Brad looked at Army, knowing it was him that disclosed the nickname. Army could only shrug, and grin.

The next day, during his morning massage therapy, Army couldn't help but relive the events of the night before. He could almost hear the moans that Mel had made. The way she clawed at Brad's ass, drawing him deeper in her. The sight of the beast as it emerged from her tunnel. The way she squeezed his hand through her orgasms, over and over. How they had all slept together in the big bed.

He had been a bit uncomfortable with his casts back in place, but he wouldn't trade it for the world. Mel had awoken early, and made them all breakfast. He noticed how she seem to glow, as only a sexually fulfilled woman can. She couldn't keep the smile from her face either. Army was happy for her, and a little jealous too. He wished he could do that for her, and worried he would never be able to again.

When Brad turned him over, he asked "What did you think about last night?"

"I thought it was fantastic. Mel is a beautiful lady, and quite good in bed too. I will never forget it." As he was speaking, his cock began to rise. Army watched as it lengthened and rose. Brad stood a little further from him than usual, to prevent it from dragging on Army.

"You really have no control over that thing, do you?" Brad gave an acknowledging laugh, as Army reached out and grasped it again. "I still can't believe you got all of that into her. I thought you were holding back so you wouldn't hurt her, but then..."

"She asked for it. I mean she asked me to give it all to her. She whispered in my ear to not stop until she had it all. Then she said 'please.' What was I supposed to do?"

"So that is why she said that. Hmm. Well she has always known what she wants. I don't blame her. This is a thing of beauty, like the eighth wonder of the world. Absolutely mesmerizing." he continued to stroke it.

Brad stopped him saying "Don't we want to save that for her? It's ok by me, but I thought the plan was getting her pregnant."

"No, you're right. I just can't seem to get over this beast. Just think, Brad you have already earned and extra $100,000, and with any luck, you will double that amount." Army reluctantly released Brad's cock. "All while getting to fuck a beautiful woman, and you will be debt free." They finished the massage in silence, so that the beast would subside.

Brad was removing Army from the shower, when Mel entered. She looked at the two nude men, and said "I could use a shower too." Then she started removing her blouse, followed quickly by her pants. The boys both noticed she wasn't wearing panties, as she stepped into the shower. "It's neat that you can shower and sit at the same time in here."

She used the sprayer to wet her body, avoiding getting her hair wet. As she reached for a sponge, she glanced at Army and gave him a slight grin. She could see Brad beside him, or at least she could see his mighty cock. The show she was putting on had the desired effect.

The men watched as she first sponged her beautiful body, then began to rinse it off with the sprayer. She stood and changed the sprayer head to a pulsating direct stream, and lowered it to her mound. As the stream hit her clit, she closed her eyes and leaned her head back.

Brad couldn't take anymore. He grabbed a towel, turned off the water. He wrapped the towel around her, picked her up, and carried her out of the bathroom.

Army sat in complete surprise. He wondered how long he would have to wait, and what he would miss while he waited. An eternity passed, (maybe two minutes) when Brad returned. Army noticed that the beast seemed even angrier. Brad scooped him up, and practically ran up the stairs. and into the master bedroom. Mel was laying in the middle of the bed still nude, legs spread, waiting for her boys.

Brad started to lay Army down beside Mel, when Army said "No. Face down between her legs." Brad complied and Mel smiled. It had been a long time since her husband had eaten her pussy. Army went straight for the prize. He began to lick her folds, noticing that they seemed to still be a little loose from last nights activities. He could taste her usual honey, and something more. Did she still have some of Brad's deposit in her from last night? Or maybe it was just wishful thinking. He had placed it way up in her. It just took a long time to seep out.

Army glanced up over his wife's mound, to see her and Brad in an intimate kiss. Her hand on his cheek, his on her breast. As he continued his ministrations on her pussy, she began to writhe. She hit her first orgasm that her husband had induced, and Army lapped up her juices. When she came down, Army said "She needs you, Brad." and rolled to the side, to be replaced between her legs by the young stud.

Brad lay between her legs and renewed kissing her, as he dry humped her small frame. Mel was trying to capture the beast in her cave. Army, being eye level at their mid sections, reached over and grasp Brads member. He stroked it a couple of times, making Brad moan. Then he placed it at Mel's inviting entrance. He watched in awe, as the large head popped in, and it began its long journey inward.

As it hit the nine inch mark, Mel placed her ankles on Brad's thighs, and dug her nails into his ass cheeks. She pulled on him until he sank in the last few inches, when she came again. Army watched in amazement, as the beast pummeled her defenseless pussy. The outer lips stretched wide, the inner lips had a strangle hold on the large cock, moving in and out with each deep thrust.

Brad was in no hurry. He gave her long slow strokes, bringing her to repeated orgasms. It wasn't a quick fuck, they were making love. He was expressing his feelings for her by giving her pussy what it needed. She returned the feelings by giving herself entirely to him. Accepting his powerful member any way he wanted to give it.

Brad finally jettisoned his offering deep in her belly. Her pussy sucking the last drop out of him. They lay there, lost in the afterglow. Hoping his seed found a willing egg.

When Brad finally withdrew, Army saw the maw that was once his wife's tight pussy. He rolled back to fill Brad's vacancy, and studied the sight. Her hole was gaping at least two and a half inches across. He peered down the hole, and could see a pool of cum, like a small, pearly white, lake. He was fascinated.

"Is something wrong dear?" Mel asked

Army, again, looked over her mound at her. "No babe, nothing at all. It's just perfect." With that he dove, face first, into her pussy. Lapping happily at what the couple left for him. He thought he should be disgusted with himself, but somehow this seemed right.

Brad was kissing Mel and fondling her breast. She broke the kiss and whispered "He's licking me."

"Yes, I know"

"Your stuff is in there."

"Yes, it is."

That sent Mel into another orgasm. " Oh babe, don't stop. Suck my pussy for me. Aahh..." Army was contented, giving Mel what pleasure he could. Brad put his arms around Mel, and watched Army eat his creampie.

Sometime later, Army awoke and found Mel missing. Brad was there with his hand on Army's chest, fingers at his nipples. "Hey Studly, time to wake up. I'm not Mel, so stop tweaking my nipple."

They found Mel in the kitchen. Whistling a happy tune, as she busied herself packing food into boxes. "Annie is back home, so I'm going to stay with her a few days, and help with little Mel. Dad is leaving on Monday to visit his brother in Maine, Mom will take over for me there after Dad leaves.

So I will be back on Monday evening. Oh, and don't forget you have a doctor's appointment on Friday.

"Brad, will you be a dear, and take these boxes out to the Mercedes. I will leave you two the Escalade." Brad picked up the boxes and left. "You boys behave yourselves while I'm gone. Will you miss me?" she ask Army giving him a sweet kiss.

"Of course we will miss you. I thought we just showed you that. By the way, when is your fertile time?" Mel pulled her planner out and looked at the calendar.

"My most fertile days are... Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Oh... damn. Well there is always next month dear." she said with a grin.

"Yes, there is always next month. Plenty of time to practice until then too. Would you mind a little practice until then?"

She kissed him again, and said "I'm loving the practice. I'm going to miss it until Monday. This will give me a chance to recuperate a little though. His cock is massive."

Brad entered, and Mel gave him a very sensual kiss, and headed out.

Army did some work in his office, while Brad grilled steaks for dinner. As they relaxed on the sofa after dinner, Army told Brad "I talked to my banker, and have set up an account for you. I already deposited the funds we discussed. We will stop by the bank while we are out on Friday, to sign papers and set up passwords for you. If you have your credit cards and student loan info, he will take care of that too."

"You didn't have to do that. I truly enjoy making love to Mel. I feel bad taking your money, for something so wonderful."

"Don't feel bad. She is enjoying it too. I am too, for that matter. I never thought I would be one of those husbands who likes watching his wife get fucked, but apparently I am. There is something about what you do to her, I just love to see her like that. She's like totally fulfilled with you in her. And watching that wonderful cock sliding in and out of her, is thrilling."

"She liked it when you went down on her afterward too."

Army looked surprised. "She did?"

"Yes, she seemed turned on that you were tasting my cum."

Army looked at the growing bulge in Brads lap. "I was a little embarrassed about that. I don't know what came over me. Her pussy was just calling to me to eat it. She did come quickly when I did it, didn't she?"

"Yes, she did. I could feel her shaking as she came on your tongue. Didn't the taste bother you" Brad was adjusting his crotch. All the sex talk had awoken the beast again. He redirected it up his belly.

"No, not really. I knew what I was getting into, so I expected the taste to be different. Like I said, I love what you do for her, and I like and admire you, and I am fascinated by your cock. I guess that's why I don't mind the taste. Besides it's not bad really... I can tell you already miss her" Army laughed and indicated to Brad's rampant member.