The Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Army had become an expert cleaner too. It was one of his favorite things now. At first, it was the only way he could participate, now he did it because he loved doing it. He was showing his love for Mel by taking care of her abused pussy. He showed his love for Brad, by eating the leavings of the Alpha. Both Brad, and Army knew that Brad didn't' have the intimidating personality of an Alpha, but he really liked the feeling of being one. So Army would give this homage to Brad.

March 31st Brad and Army were in the hot tub, when Mel arrived home. She waved to the boys as she went to the outdoor grill and started it. "We are having steaks tonight, if that is alright with you guys. It's such a beautiful night, let's eat out here too." As the boys got out of the water, she returned with dishes for the table, "Army would you pick out a good wine, while I get the salad ready?"

"What shall I do?"

"Brad, you can bring out the steaks and put them on."

When they all sat down to dinner, Army noticed a small gift box in front of his plate. Brad had one as well. He decided to just wait and see what this was all about. Looking a Brad, he saw that Brad had noticed it too. They glanced at each other and shrugged.

Mel went on chatting as if nothing was different. Half way through dinner, Mel finally blew. "I can't stand it anymore, isn't someone going to ask about the gift boxes?"

"We figured you would get around to it eventually. We're just a little more patient than you. We win by attrition." Army laughed.

When neither of them moved to open the gifts, Mel yelled "Damn it open the gifts." The boys opened the gift box to find identical gold pendants on gold chains. The pendants were two dolphins, a larger one and a smaller one.

Mel answered their unasked question, "It's a James Avery piece, it's called Mother and Child. You're going to be fathers." She took the piece from Army, and put it around his neck, and gave him a kiss. She did the same with Brad.

The boys were ecstatic. Army said "Should you be drinking?"

"You will notice, my wine glass is untouched. I have been drinking water."

"Oh Mel, I'm so happy, dear. It's been a long time coming, I wasn't sure it would ever happen. Brad, my boy, you did it. Thank you so much."

"It was my pleasure," he said, grinning at his innuendo.

Later, they all showered together, and climbed into bed. Mel lay between the two men, each had a hand on her belly. Brad broke the silence, saying "I guess I should start looking for a place to live. Army, you are almost healed and now that Mel is pregnant you don't really need me around anymore."

Mel, and Army both looked like someone had shot their dog. "What in hell are you talking about?" Army asked him. "Does she look like she is pushing you out of her bed. She loves that beast pummeling her, and she kinda likes you too. I have gotten accustom to the beast too, and besides, I still have this limp. Now hush that talk, and bring that monster over here, so I can get it ready for my woman."

*************

By late September, the offices were finished. Brad had been busy hiring people, and was almost fully staffed. Army's branch office, was also up and running smoothly. They road in to work most days together. Three days a week, Army would take an extended lunch break for his standing massage appointment with Brad. Of course the massage included a blow job.

Night time, they spent with Mel. Watching movies, playing cards etc. She had gotten rid of the hospital bed, and returned it into a guest room. The bedroom next to the Master became the nursery. She spent hours decorating and setting it up to be the perfect place for a baby. She had gotten big quickly, and with her small frame, was already experiencing some discomfort.

She had slowed down sexually also. The boys understood completely. Some nights she wouldn't want to do anything, others she would get into a 69 with one or the other, or maybe let Army have her ass. Eventually she stopped altogether. She was just too uncomfortable.

One night, they were all spooned together, Army was behind her, and Brad was behind him. Army's erection was poking her butt cheek, and she said "Is that thing trying to get in me?"

Army laughed and said, "It's not as bad as the one trying to get in me."

"Mm, that sounds interesting, why don't you?"

"Why don't I what?"

"Why don't you let him do your ass?"

"Are you kidding, do you know how big that thing is?" Mel glanced over her shoulder as if to say "Duh" "Ok,... you know what I mean."

"Yes, I know what you mean, but you never know, you might like it. I know I do. Besides, it's going to be three or four months before I'm going to be doing anything. You two should enjoy each other."

"You're serious, aren't you?"

In response, she reached into the nightstand and retrieved the bottle of olive oil. She sat up and leaned over Army and handed the oil to Brad.

Brad, who had been quiet throughout this whole conversation, took the bottle. Mel turned off the lamp by the bed, plunging the room into darkness.

No one said a word. Mel noticed some rustling of the covers, and Amy moving about. She heard some grunting and groaning. She noticed that Army had lost his erection, because it wasn't poking her anymore. At one point, Army groaned sharply. Mel was laying still, picturing in her head, what was going on behind her.

Soon, she was aware of a rocking motion. Not hard, just steady. She heard Brad say "Are you ok?" as the rocking continued.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just take it easy on me."

"I will."

After a couple of minutes she noticed Army was hard again. The rocking motion picked up speed, and his cock was rubbing her butt. She also noticed that her pussy was wet, as she imagined Brads big cock fucking her husbands ass. She knew that Brad was not giving him all of the beast, because there was no bumping of flesh at the end of each stroke. Then she felt Brad's hand come over Army's hip and grasp his dick. She could feel the big hand didn't have to make big strokes, to cover all of Army's dick. Suddenly Army groaned, and she felt his load hit her back. Brad continued to stroke Army's dick and ass. She could tell that Brad was doing to Army, as he did to her. Army was loving it. He kept moaning, but now it wasn't pain that caused it. After another few minutes, Army erupted again. Soon followed by Brad.

They lay quietly for a moment as the two men caught their breath. Then Mel said "Well?"

Army hesitated for a moment and said, "Now I know why you like it so much. His cock is something else."

"Yes, I know. Now, could you wipe the cum off my back?

The next night, Mel was in a good mood. She made lobster for dinner, at which she announced the nursery was finished. She had not let them see it before now. They entered to find a beautifully done, dolphin motif. With pale, oceanic colors, of various shades of blue. The crib linens had the mother and child dolphin pattern, like the boys pendants. Brad and Army were touched, to the point where Mel thought they may cry.

Later, Mel put on a sheer camisole and panty set. It was the first time she had not gone to bed nude. Both Brad and Army were curious about what kind of statement this was. Army knew from years of marriage, that when she wore something to bed, he wasn't having sex. Either she was mad at him, or she was on her period, or whatever. But this was not P J's, it was a sexy and enticing thing.

"You look beautiful babe. What's the occasion?" Army ventured, trying to get a idea of how to behave.

"Thank you dear. I just thought I could be a little more stimulating, and encouraging."

"Well it's definitely that," said Brad.

As they lay down beside her, Army started to kiss and fondle her. Brad's hand went straight to her panty covered clit. Before long both men were rock hard and ready. "Tonight, I want to watch." Mel revealed.

"Watch?" Army questioned.

"Yes, watch. I want to watch my two favorite men have sex."

"Really? Why?"

"I have always been curious about it, and the idea turns me on. Last night I had to go to the bathroom and rub myself, after just hearing it. Did you not like it last night?"

"Well... yes. I came twice, of course I liked it. I really was surprised I could even take that monster."

"You didn't take it all, did he Brad?" They both looked at Brad. He finally shook his head saying "About 8 inches."

Army was dumbfounded, "Really? Shit. It felt like the whole thing was in me."

Mel said "I know just what you mean."

"I'm game if you are Army." Brad said.

"I bet you are. You're not the one who's gonna have a bus driven through his colon. Ok, why not? If I die I die happy."

Mel procured the olive oil, and handed it to Brad, who was still hard and waiting. She also got a towel. "I don't want to change the sheets again." she said after spreading the towel on the bed.

After the usual prep work, Army lay face down on the towel. Mel kissed him and rubbed his back as Brad guided the beast to his chute. Even after last night, it took a minute for the fat knob to pop through his muscle ring.

"OH GOD!" Army cried.

"Are you ok? You didn't do that last night" Brad worried,

"Yes, I'm fine. I wanted to last night, I was just trying to be quiet. I was embarrassed that I was getting butt fucked, while laying next to my wife. Now, apparently, my wife wants to see me fucked, so I don't have to be quiet."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Don't you dare!"

Brad eased in a little, then withdrew partway. A little further in, then withdraw. He repeated this, slowly gaining entry into Army's almost virgin ass. Soon he was stroking him with about six inches, when Army started to raise his hips to receive more. Mel watched with fascination, as Brad eased another couple of inches in, causing Army to groan again. Brad picked up speed a little and continued to give Army about eight inches.

Last night, in the dark, it was a new experience. Now Army was aware of what Mel had said. He didn't feel Brad's belly against his ass, or his balls striking his own. He raised his hips, and lowered his shoulders, to get better leverage. As Brad stroked in, Army pushed back. He could feel the beast gobbling up new territory in his bowels. When he hit nine and a half inches he came all over the towel. Some of it striking his chin and chest.

Brad had grabbed his hips, and was giving him long deep thrusts. He heard Army moan out his orgasm, and gave him a few shorter strokes.

"Fuck me, oh yeah fuck me." Army moaned.

"Do you like it babe? Is it getting good for you?" Mel asked

"Mm hmm."

Brad was like a machine, constant and relentlessly stroking into Army. As Army approached another peak, he told Brad "Give it to me, give it all to me." Brad slowed down, and slowly pulled Army's hips back, until he buried the beast entirely.

When he felt Brad's belly on his ass, Army came again, hard. "Oh god!" Brad withdrew about four inches and slammed it back in. "Oh God! that's good." Brad pounded Army with four inch thrusts. Then began longer strokes, soon he was fucking Army with eight inch strokes, until he blasted him with what felt like a quart of cum. The first jet caused Army to cum again, only he had nothing left to shoot. He collapsed on the sperm soaked towel.

Mel, who had fingered her self to several orgasms, collapsed beside her semi conscious husband. Brad observed his two drained lovers, quite pleased with himself. He lay on Army's back slowly rocking in and out of his ass.

Mel was meeting her mother to go shopping, so she let Brad and Army sleep in. When she left, they were spooned together, with Brads army around Army. Army opened his eyes and noticed Mel was gone. Brad's hand was on his dick, and he could feel the beast running halfway up his back. As he flashed on the previous nights activities, he began to move his hips.

Brad startled him saying "Last night was really something, huh?"

"Yes, it was different." Army answered ceasing his hip movements.

They were quiet for a moment, then Army said "Want to do it again?"

Brad said "I thought you would never ask." and climb over on top of Army, face to face. "I want to do it this way so I can see your face." He pulled Army's legs up, and held them by his elbows. Army grabbed the beast and aimed it at his welcoming hole.

Once the head popped in, it was smooth sailing the rest of the way. Brad was really churning his butter, when Army came the first time. "Oh, fuck me Brad." and his dick shot cum onto his belly.

"You really like my cock in you, don't you?"

"I love your cock,"

"Would prefer to fuck Mel, or me fuck you."

"I want you to fuck both of us."

"Do you think Mel prefers my cock to your dick?"

"Yes."

"Do you mind that she likes my cock better?"

"No. I love it too. Keep fucking me, I'm cumming again." Brad leaned over and kissed him, and Army put his feet on Brad's ass, so that Brad could really plow him.

"I'm gonna be fucking you a lot, now that Mel's out of commission. Is that ok?"

"Oh Yes. Fuck me anytime you want. Please cum in me"

"I love you Army."

Brad filled Army's ass, and they lay there, catching their breath. "Did you mean that Brad?"

"Yes, you and Mel are my family. I love both of you. I'm glad Mel is having my baby, even if it's yours too. I wish I could get you pregnant, so I would always be a part of you too.

***************

The next few months went by quickly for Brad and Army, not so much for Mel. She grew bigger and felt she was unattractive. Both men tried to reassure her, but women can be funny that way.

Both men would pleasure her orally, and then Brad would fuck Army. Sometimes Army would have intercourse with Mel, but mostly she was too uncomfortable. Her pussy was slowly returning to normal.

Armand Bradford Vaughan was born in mid December. An early Christmas gift to the three parents. He was a big baby, 25 inches long and nearly nine pounds. The hospital staff was surprised that a petit woman and relative small man could produce such a big baby. The blue eyes were a little questionable too. Until they met the babies godfather, then, there was a bit of gossip for the break room. Especially since little Armand, had a rather large penis.

**************

Brad stayed with Mel and Army, even though his personal wealth was growing rapidly. He spent little of his salary, and he became a client of Army's. By the time little Armand (they called him Braddy) was a year old, Brad was worth near a million in cash, and his part of B&A was worth twice that.

He loved Mel and Army, and worshiped Braddy. Not wanting to cause any questions for Braddy, he thought he should move out of their house. It was going to be difficult for him though, because he made love to one, or both, on a daily basis. The three of them would go to bed at night, and whatever happened, happened.

It was after Braddy's birthday party, that they were winding down for the evening, when Brad said "I love you guys, and I want to stay with you, but I don't want to cause any problems for Braddy. You know how people talk, and as he gets older, he will wonder about our relationship. I was thinking, maybe I should move out. Maybe buy a house nearby."

Army stood up and said "But you are family. We love you. Even Braddy loves you as much as us."

Mel interrupted Army by grasping his arm. "Dear, maybe he's right."

"What are you saying? You love him too. Why do you want him to leave?"

"I didn't say I wanted him to leave. He stayed here to get my pregnant, he did that, and stayed here after Braddy came. You and he said that I could have as many of his children that we wanted. Now that I'm pregnant again, we wont need him for another year or so."

It took both men a second to process what she had said, then together they happily exclaimed "Your pregnant?" Mel just nodded.

That night they both made use of her body. Her pussy was stretched out again, due to constant use by Brad, so Army did her backdoor. Then Brad sent the beast home in the front door.

Afterward, Brad was laying between his two lovers catching his breath, asked " Are you really pregnant or are you just trying to convince me to stay?"

Mel had her head or his chest, toying with the now limp beast, said "Well, I am pregnant, and I definitely don't want you to go."

Army, from the other side, said. "She's in love with you, I guess we both are actually. You're kinda like our husband. She has two husbands, you and I share a wife. So you are our husband.

"We don't want you to leave. We can handle any questions that arise from Braddy and little whoever is in her belly now. Besides, look at us. Where is her pussy, and my ass going to be without the beast to keep us happy."

Brad laughed. "The beast has definitely grown to love your ass, and her nice pussy."

***********

Mel began having complications during the last trimester, and though she went full term, the delivery was fatal to her. The boys named the newborn Melinda.

When she was old enough to have her own room, the nursery became 'Uncle' Brad's room. Both his and Army's rooms had locks installed, and a door was placed between the two rooms. Whenever Braddy was frightened by a storm, or had a bad dream, he would want to crawl in bed with daddy (Army). Daddy would unlock his door, as Brad made an exit to his room through the new door. Melinda, on the other hand would prefer to crawl in bed with her Uncle.