The Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday morning, Dr. Armstrong called Army and asked him to come into the office. When Brad and Army arrived Armstrong told them that the expert that had been called in, discovered a mass in the pelvis. The doctor who had originally read Army's x-rays assumed it was the pelvic bone. With surgery they could remove the mass, which was blocking blood flow to his genitals and legs. There was also some scar tissue on his spine that could be removed with a new laser technique.

The drawback was that Army would have to lay face down for 24 hours after the surgery. And be in the hospital another 24 after that. They scheduled the surgery for Wednesday morning so Army would have to check in tonight.

Army awoke from the surgery, face down in the recovery room. Mel was at his bedside. She gave him a kiss on his neck, and ask him how he was feeling. "Like someone threw me from a moving car out on interstate 10, and watch me roll into traffic. How are you?"

"I'm fine, darling. Brad and I have been here all morning waiting for you to wake up. They would only let me come into the recovery room. We will get some lunch while we wait for you to get in a room. Then we will come see you." She kissed him again and left.

Brad and Mel came in soon after Army was settled. "Hi Brad, are you 'taking care' of my girl.?" Army asked emphasizing the 'taking care'

Brad chuckled, "Yes, Army, I'm taking very good 'care' of her." letting Army know that he had fucked her last night.

"Good man, I knew I could count on you. We wouldn't want her to 'tense' up on us." Mel was totally in the dark about their hidden messages.

"The doc says the surgery went as well as can be expected. Now we just have to wait and see what happens." Mel said.

When Army was released on Friday, he wanted to run by the site of the new office building. It was two twenty story towers. The exterior was already finished for the most part. The interior was still just a shell. He seemed pleased with the results.

That night as they all lay down in the master bedroom, Army went straight to Mel's pussy. He could see a difference from when he was the only one fucking her. She looked a little larger, and her inner lips sagged a little. Where before, her pussy looked immature like a 12 yr old, now it looked like a woman's pussy.

"Someone's been busy while I was gone. Mm, how many times did you fuck her, Brad?"

Brad hesitated a moment then said "I believe it was 8 times."

"9 times." Mel corrected grinning sheepishly.

"Mm, nice work Brad." Army said as he dipped his face into her less tight pussy. After a few minutes, Mel turned sideways, and Brad spooned in behind her. Army grabbed the beast, wet the first 4 inches with his mouth, and then guided it into Mel's waiting hole. Then he sat back and watched the action unfold.

Army soon slid up to face Mel. He kissed her and sucked her nipple. As he kissed her again he could tell she was close to the edge. "That's right baby, cum on his big cock, let it go, give in to him."

"Oh god!"

"You love that cock, don't you babe, he's fucking you good, isn't he?"

"So good, he fucks me so good."

From behind her, Brad asked her "Who's pussy is this?" When she hesitated, Brad stopped thrusting "Who's pussy is this Mel?"

"It's your pussy Brad, all yours, just don't stop fucking me."

When Army heard that, he felt a little stirring in his crotch. He didn't get hard but he felt something for the first time in over a month. He went back down to their union, and began to lick and suck anything within tongues reach.

Mel pulled his head in saying "Suck us, baby, suck my pussy and my lover's cock." then she exploded again. Brad pumped her through her orgasm, before unloading inside her. As soon as the last jet was released, he withdrew and slid into Army's mouth, so he could have the remaining drizzles. Army slurped on Brads big cock until it was empty, and soft. He then cleaned Mel's abused pussy.

As Army finished he was examining her stretched out pussy. He could tell that in its present state, his dick would have little to no effect on it. She was open wider than his dick. Of course she had just been fucked, but if she continued to get stretched like this, it wouldn't be long until it was permanent.

Brad was still spooned in behind Mel, with his arm around her, playing with her tit. When Army slid up to lay beside her Mel gave him a passionate kiss. Brad reached over and tweaked his nipple. Mel's hand wandered down to Army's crotch, to see if anything had come up. Of course it hadn't, and Mel looked disappointed.

Then Mel told Army. "I'm sorry for what I said."

"Said about what?"

"I'm sorry I told Brad that my pussy belonged to him." she looked like she was going to cry.

"I'm not" Army reassured her. "I can see what he does for you."

Brad pulled her back to him, kissed her neck and down to her shoulder. "He wants it to be mine. He wants it for you." He rolled her over onto her back and sucked her breast. He then positioned himself between her legs. "He knows your pussy loves my cock more than his." She looked up at him. "He knows that he can't do this." Brad said as he gave her nine hard inches. He slid out a couple of inches then said "Or this." and he slid in all the way until his balls were resting on her ass. Mel moaned deeply. Brad pulled out until just the head was still inside. Then he slowly slipped all the way back in. He repeated this several times, picking up speed on each stroke. Mel came hard. "He knows he can't do that for you." He stroked her a few more times making her cum again. "He knows I can make you cum like that. He wants this pussy to be mine. He wants you to have my baby. He wants it, because he loves you."

Mel turned to Army, but before she could say anything, Army nodded in agreement. Mel looked at him for a second, then asked " You don't want to make love to me anymore?"

"I want to desperately. Right now I can't. When I can, I would love nothing more. Until then, it's his alone. When I can do it again, I only ask a fair share. I love you more than life, and I can see how much your pussy, if not your heart, likes the beast."

Mel put her arms around Brads neck, and said "Make it yours, make love to me. I want a baby in me, I want your baby in me." The she gave him a very passionate kiss, as she wrapped her legs around his hips. He drove in deep and held it there.

"Who owns this pussy?"

"You and that wonderful beast."

***********

When Mel started her period, she wouldn't have sex. Brad was very happy about that. He hated doing it then. Army was there to provide relief for Brad, neither one complained about it. They would have their daily workouts, which always consisted of at least one blow job. Then in bed at night, Mel love to watch as Army serviced Brad again. She was glad that her men could show affection for each other, plus it was just so damn hot to watch.

Two weeks after the surgery, Army was given a clean bill of health. He no longer needed to wear the casts, and he was walking some on his own. His left leg was still weak, but was healing. He was off all meds and feeling almost back to normal. Almost except for one thing.

Army was working in his office daily, until 3, when the market closes. Then he and Brad would workout in the pool and then the gym. After dinner they would relax and watch TV. At bedtime. He would go down on Mel, as she and Brad made out. He would be stroking the beast as he ate his wife. Then he would go down on Brad. He would watch as Brad fucked his wife senseless.

It was March 14th , they were all in bed together. Mel seemed particularly horny. Army was wondering if she might be fertile. She always got hornier when she was. Brad had started slowly, but now was really putting it to her. She was lost in constant wave after wave of orgasms. She hit a mountainous peak and started yelling. "Oh... Oh... Oh Brad... Oh Brad I love it, don't stop baby, I love you." Brad looked shocked, but at the same time, emptied the biggest load ever in her receptive womb.

He didn't pull out for Army to clean him. He lay down on Mel and kissed her as he slowly rocked back and forth on her. His lips never left hers. In no time at all, he was in full stroking mode again. He sent her somewhere she had yet been. "What did you say Mel?" he asked as he made her cum again.

"I love you." Brad sent another huge load in her pussy. It was obvious to Army, that Brad enjoyed hearing her say that.

Then it became obvious to everyone that Army liked it too. Brad was the first to see it. Then Mel said "Oh honey look." Army had an erection! Mel sat up, as Brad removed the beast from its favorite dwelling. Both Mel and Brad reached for it, and soon they were sharing it orally. Army was ecstatic as Mel swallowed his first load since the accident.

"Darling, it works. Do you think you can go again?" she ask opening her legs to him.

Army just laughed. "We all know, that neither of us would feel anything if I put it in you right now. Besides, if I'm not mistaken, you're fertile right now. I wouldn't want my sperm to dilute Brad's, and reduce the chances of you getting pregnant."

They all lay down together, each man on his side facing Mel, on her back in the middle. Both men were running their hands over her body. She had a cock in each hand. The difference between the two cocks was very evident to her. Even in their flaccid states, her hand only covered half of Brads cock, where in her other hand you could barely see the tip of Army's dick.

Brad finally spoke of the giant elephant in the room. "Did you mean what you said?" Mel didn't answer. She just lay there with a pained expression.

Army said "Brad wants to know if you meant it when you said you love him."

"I don't know. I mean... he was fucking me to oblivion... my mind was pure mush at the time. I didn't even know I was saying it. I love you Army. I always have."

"I know you love me. And I'm ok with you having feelings for Brad too. These last few months have been tough. Brad has been here for both of us. I love him too. My god, I suck his cock at least once a day, more if you count what I get out of your pussy. I must love him too." They all laughed at that.

"So it's ok if I love Brad too?"

"Well he is going to father our children after all."

"CHILDREN??"

"Were you planning to quit fucking him after our first baby is born?... I thought not. So children."

"Can I say something?" Brad said. They both looked at him worriedly. "I just thought you might be interested in my opinion on this. I love both of you too. And I would be glad to fuck as many babies into Mel that we all want." They laughed a bit more. "That is, Army, if you don't mind if I continue to stretch her pussy out."

"I don't mind at all."

"Well I do have another hole you might like Army. One that Brad will never get." Mel offered.

The next morning, Army called Brad into his office. "Brad, there are a couple of things I wanted to discuss with you."

"There is something I want to talk to you about too."

"Let me go first then, Brad. I want you to have this." he said, handing him the second bankbook. "I just know that Mel got pregnant last night, and if she didn't she will eventually. And if she can't, then you should have the money anyway."

Brad broke up laughing. "I came in to give you this." he said bringing out the other bankbook. "I can't take this. I really do love you both, and I definitely enjoy making love to Mel, and I enjoy what you and I do as well. You and Mel have become more like family than you can imagine. I would feel terrible if I took this."

Army studied him for a moment, then said "Ok, we'll get back to that in a minute. There is something else I want to talk to you about.

"When we went by the new office building, did you notice anything?"

"Well, it looked like a very nice building. Your bank is getting the ground floor of tower 1. The interior was just starting so I can't say much about that."

"Did you notice anything about tower 2?"

"Let's see it is going to be a medical tower where your's is more attorneys and other professionals."

"Yes. The first three floors of tower 2 is going to be a rehab center."

"Really?" Brad started to look concerned. "Are you not happy with my work?"

"The name of that rehab center is 'B&A Therapeutic Center', they will specialize in physical rehabilitation, as well as other things." Army paused.

"It must be a new outfit, I've never heard of it." Brad said nervously.

"It is new. It's my understanding that the B&A, stands for Brad and Army."

Brad looked a little confused, then he smiled. "B&A huh, not the other way around. I like that."

Army handed Brad the two bankbooks and said "Think of this as a signing bonus." He then wrote something on a piece of paper, and slid it across his desk to Brad. This will be your annual salary as managing partner. If you also work as a therapist you will be paid more of course. At the end of each year we will split any profits. I want you to hire only the best people. Pay the highest rate their fields demand. You set it all up to be the absolute best of its kind in the country. Of course we will charge accordingly too. We have a six month option on the 4th and 5th floors as well, if we see that we will need it.

Brad looked at the piece of paper, and smiled. "You're serious aren't you? You want to be in business with me. I'm flattered. I know how people in business look up to you. I don't know what to say."

"Say yes, dumb ass. Really, I know how passionate you are about your work. From the results I've had, I know you are very good at it too. You're bright so I know you will do a great job. It's a good investment. Besides, my children's godfather can't be some Wal-Mart employee. Oh, and the signing bonus includes the Escalade. My business partner can't drive that piece of shit purple Neon, I saw you in."

"Hey, that piece of shit cost me $400. Well, plus the new transmission I had to put in the first week I had it." Brad went around the desk and extended his hand to Army. Army shook his hand, and said "Partners?"

Brad smiled and said "Of course, dumb ass. I'm not an idiot." Then he bent over and gave Army a huge hug. "You are the best friend I've ever had, and I love you." After the embrace, Army reached over and unzipped Brad's shorts. He stroked the Beast until it was erect, and said "Magnificent. Just magnificent." Then he took it in his mouth.

"Mm, you have a most unique way of sealing a deal, Army."

Brad could see a tent growing in Army's pants. He placed his hands on his friend's head and began to fuck his mouth. "You like my cock as much as your wife does, don't you?"

"Mm hmm."

That afternoon, Brad and Army met with construction foremen and design people, to look at blueprints and sketches etc. Army was impressed when Brad pointed out several minor and a couple of major design flaws. When he was questioned about it by the designer, Brad had very good answers to why it should be changed. When he finished, even the designer agreed, and said he would make the changes. Fortunately the particular area had not been started.

At dinner that evening, Army let slip about how brilliant Brad was that afternoon. "Why was Brad interested in your office blueprints?"

"Oh...uh it wasn't my office blueprints, it was the blueprints for the therapeutic center in the other tower. It's a little business venture Brad and I are involved in, dear."

"That's nice. I'm glad you two have something in common to keep you occupied." Army just smiled and winked at Brad.

That night as they undressed each other, Mel asked Army "Would you like to take my other hole tonight.?"

"I was hoping you would ask." Army left the room, and Brad and Mel glanced at one another and shrugged. When Army returned he found them making out. He produced a bottle of olive oil, and said "Best lube ever."

"I was wondering if you were going to fuck me or make a salad." Army lubed his cock and then pushed a finger into Mel's little pucker. He worked it slowly, then added a second finger. As she relaxed, Army replaced his fingers with his cock. With a little pressure, he popped into her chute. He worked slowly in order not to hurt her, and before long, was stroking her with his entire dick. Mel began to hump back at him, and made purring sounds. After a while Army felt a sliding sensation and pressure on his dick. He knew that Brad had entered her from the front, and was working the beast in.

Mel went wild. "Oh my god. I'm about to split open. Oh Brad, deeper." Army could feel the thick cock pass his dick and slide into her deepest recesses. When Brad retracted the beast, it dragged along the entire length of his cock. He could even feel the fat knob at the end press his dick against her back wall. Army felt he could cum merely from the beast stroking against him.

Brad continued to stroke Mel with long deep strokes, and she hit a peak. Army gave her some quick short jabs up her ass, and she exploded, screamed, and went limp. They seem to notice at the same time, that she had fainted.

Army looked over Mel's shoulder at Brad, "So anything new in your life?"

"No, nothing you don't already know about. What about you, anything new with you."

"Well, my wife just got fucked unconscious by my business partner. Oh, but you already knew that."

Army got up and went to the bathroom. He washed his dick and got a clean wash cloth, and wet it with cold water, to wake Mel. By the time he returned, Brad was fucking her again. She had her legs wrapped around him. Their lips were mashed together, but Army could hear her moaning. He threw the wash cloth into the sink, and returned to bed.

He watched for a few minutes while he stroked his dick. When Mel went off again Brad stroked her through it, then noticed Army beside them. Brad rolled over onto his back and pulled Mel with him. She lay on his chest, panting. Army got up over them and knelt down and slid his dick into her ass again. Brad was just slowly moving in and out, as Army fucked her. She came again as Army released himself in her bowels.

When Army withdrew, Brad rolled back on top and started to pound her properly. Brad finally unloaded inside her belly, and Army was there for cleanup. First he cleaned Brads cock, then snacked on her pussy.

For the next few days, Brad and Army spent most mornings working. Army in his office, buying and selling stocks. Brad was overseeing construction on both offices. After lunch, Brad made love to Mel. He discovered, that not only did he like the sex, he was actually wanting her to have his baby. He at first, wanted it for Mel and Army, now it was as much for him, as them.

Some times, Mel made so much noise, Army would have to delay a phone call, as the master bedroom was directly over his office. He didn't mind it though, he loved hearing her, knowing she was getting all the pleasure she could. He would even rub his hard cock as he listened to his wife fucking his friend.

He was a bit concerned about their relationship. Had he gone too far with this? Was he going to lose his wife to the well hung, Alpha male.

In the evening, they all had dinner together, and a swim, nude of course. Army was getting stronger every day, which pleased all three of them. He was using a cane for his left leg, but was relying on it less and less.

After that first time trying double penetration, they decided to not do that for a while. Either Brad would fuck her pussy first, then Army had her ass, or Army went first. Mel was really getting into anal, she love how it felt, and she loved knowing that she was taking care of Army's needs. She was almost as responsive to Army's ass fucking as she was to Brad, well she tried to be anyway. Brad really turned her inside out, when he made love to her. Army preferred to go first, because Mel was like a limp doll if Brad had already fucked her. She was just too exhausted.