The Accidental Lesbian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No.

"Well, I was terribly horny. I guess I can say that on this kind of show," Theresa smiled and joked. "And Dana gave me a speeding ticket and then we literally bumped into each other and I spilled coffee down her uniform and...well...I mean I never thought about sex with a woman before that day we bumped into each other. But she was - is - very cute, and of course, she's military and well, I guess it was just a happy accident we wound up together. But I'm very thankful for that accident. We started going to church and then she moved in and well, here we are." Dana nodded in agreement as her fingertips played lightly on the nape of Theresa's neck.

The producer hung her head and said, "Cut."

~~~~~~~~~~

Please take a moment to vote, leave a comment on the board or send me a comment. We writers live for the feedback.

I will save some of you the trouble of correcting the length of the story. Yeah, there were some long parts in here that didn't need to be here - assuming all this was was an effort to get an older woman and younger woman in bed. But it was and is more than that; it's a story about people and family. Maybe it is too short. But, as they say, "it is what it is," eh?

Thanks for reading.