All Comments on 'The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 05'

by PFDWrites

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ignore the negative comments. Keyboard warriors are fuckwits.

I enjoyed your story. Ignore the insulting comment above.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dumb, dumber, and now Dumbest

It took you all this time to get around to writing THIS pile of nonsensical dung? Why bother...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This was just awful

Did you just think she would whine and complain and never do anything? So many stupid stories out there like this one. Someone gets abused and violated and the author never seems to think they'd do anything to stop what's happening to them. In this case a trip to the Police sends her tormentors to prison. Any blackmail goes up in smoke as the Police take everything as evidence. And they've made video and taken pictures of their crimes. Idiotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

To the comment before me, did you look at the category before you read the story? Yeah, a trip to the police would solve most of her problems although there's still the risk that the blackmailers could still release their tapes/pictures in retaliation if the cops don't get every copy fast enough. Most people in Susan's shoes won't risk the humiliation and embarrassment though and that's in real life, let alone in a fictional story written specifically to appeal to readers of non-consent sex stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just amazing

Thank you for a great read

ArgentPenumbraArgentPenumbraabout 7 years ago
Is this the end of the Story?

Is this the end of the Story? I hope not!

I’ve really enjoyed this story, so much so that I couldn’t resist the temptation to carry on reading the story beyond the Author’s note at the end of Chapter 4.

I was anticipating an exciting conclusion to the story in ‘The Final Thrilling Chapter’ as promised by the author but this chapter appears to end abruptly, without a conclusion and with a number of loose ends, unresolved plot-lines and missed opportunities.

In my opinion the highlight of the story so far is the Sybian scene, where Susan becomes incapable of resisting the stimulation and reluctantly succumbs to her carnal lust. I found this more erotic than the subsequent scenes that appear to focus more on Susan’s humiliation rather than further seductions.

I hope that the author reconsiders and finds the inspiration and desire to continue this thrilling story.

Regards

Argent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Two Months?

Is that how long it's going to take you to deliver the last chapter?

CHL88CHL88about 7 years ago
Great story!

This is one of my favorite current series, and this chapter was a fun addition. How ever long the next chapter takes, I'll jump a little when I see it come up on the stories list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Great series, can't wait to see what Bethany has in store for Susan. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

keep the story going

have been enjoying it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What goes around comes around

This story has to keep going so that everyone that abused Susan

will get their just deserts

She was duped as a young girl and she should be vindicated

taking down the men and women that do not like her

I would vote for Susan if I could even though she made that video.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done

Wonderful story. Ignore the idiots who seem to expect some perfect Tom Clancy novel with no possible loopholes (and stupidly think a mere "go to the police" is flawless).

This was a very good story with lots of great humiliation. Love the Sybian scene, though would have enjoyed another scene where Susan must actively perform... Perhaps a show for Joe where she's sloshing a fake cock in and out of her cunt. I like how you kept her from actually ... copulating with anyone. Though perhaps pushing her down that route might be fun. Start with a small hand job, then maybe Bethany forces her to a glory hole, then a masked blowjob, etc.

You HAVE to at least take this through the election. Plus, I actually want to see Joe reign in Bethany. Perhaps his new friend Mr Frank could be of help. Plus, once the election is over, if Susan loses, their blackmail would lose most of its hold over her. Though if they got something actually incriminating.....

Still so many more possibilities with this story. Don't let this be the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent story

Keep it going!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Good story , please release next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry I missed the earlier chapters

Will have to go and read the previous chapters. Just found this wonderful story of submission and humiliation. As another person said, you have to keep this going through the election. Bethany knowing and humiliating Susan in future installments can make for some great material. Plus will the Commissioner humiliate Susan too?

Looking forward to future chapters - keep going please!

Simon39Simon39about 7 years ago

We had to wait for seven months but... you didn't disappoint us, keep up the good work!

SocratesOnFireSocratesOnFireabout 7 years ago
YES!

I've been egarly waiting for the next chapter, and I'm so glad I kept checking for it. I loved it, the unending conflict between her very real professional concerns and her masochism is just so enjoyably written, how could anyone not like this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent work!

Really enjoyable - worth waiting for. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great work

i'm really enjoying this, i hope it goes on and, the more chapters the better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Susan Needs

Despite her arousal, she needs revenge. She should go away first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Susan get back

She should suduce the neighbor son to get leverage or erase the pics and find new ones! I love the story keep going. Love that she is starting to enjoy being a slut! I can see many chapters or even sub chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
finally

thanks for the next installment of this awesome story, can't wait to read more of it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Very happy to see you're back to writing. Love what you've done so far. This ch was very similar to previous ones though. I think it's time your "accidental pornstar" lives up to her title and does some work behind the camera.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Five stars!

Excellent story! I look forward for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Hope to have a new chapter soon. Could you let us know if your still going to go on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The best!!!

The best humiliation story!

I hope there is a new chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Waiting For More

Well written and a flair for humiliation. Every chapter the humiliation levels are increased. So many directions you can go with this story. Hope we don't have to wait too long for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Need new chapter very slow

SolarisLostSolarisLostover 6 years ago
One of my favorite blackmail stories

What really stands out about this series is how in-depth Susan's character development is. She's a good person that wants to stay faithful to her husband, but her lust just gets the better if her. I also like the relatively slow pace. It makes the sex when it does happen all the more meaningful. I like that she's not just a slut that's eager to cheat.

I really hope there are more chapters to come. I've been looking forward to Susan finally giving in and doing something sexual with someone other than her husband.

DervishmDervishmover 6 years ago
So damn good

Holy crap I can't wait for the next chapters. Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story

Please continue to write, this is a great humiliation story. Can't wait to see if Britney will make Susan ride the Syrian again, maybe for all the girls atbthe country club to watch..

Great story place keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent Story

One of the best humiliation stories I have read. Such a turn on. Most stories end up with the woman enjoying the public humiliation but so far Susan has not. Please keep it that way. She now needs to be made to masturbate in front of everyone at the club until she orgasms. That would be really awesome. Please hurry with the next chapter. Cannot wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How have I missed this???

Wow, I'm an avid Literotica reader and I completely missed this excellent series and only just discovered it. Is it wrong that I'm imagining Joe looks just like Harvey Weinstein?

Loved having Susan pop out of the cake. The twist with Bethany making it look like her idea was fantastic - Susan is now such a slut, she just might.

Really hope to see part 6 soon. I hope the unpleasant RL parallels don't dissuade you.

My fantasy ending would be Susan gets more pubicly outed which destroys her campaign. She ends up working for Joe as his "assistant". 4 years later at the next election she openly helps out his campaign by getting auctioned off to the highest bidder, and for Joe's working class supporters who can't afford it, Susan is willing to waitress for them again, sans the mask as well as her clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Series!

I'm really looking forward to Chapter 6. Susan is amazing as she goes from one misadventure to another. Any chance of Skyler getting involved?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
When

part 6?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More?

Just wondering if you plan on continuing the story. I check back every couple of days looking for the next chapter. I hope that you do! Give us a hint as to whether or not you will keep going.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wondering

I’ve also been checking back for months hoping you’d continue it! Such a great story. Def my favorite read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Poor girl

Awesome story. Very hot series.

I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

Next chapter pls!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved the story

One of the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
long winded

close but failed because you have not done enough research such as iving life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What happened? No grand finale?

This could have been a great series, too bad it was never finished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Still writing?

I really hope you’re still writing, this story is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unfortunate

Can someone please pick this up where it was left?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 5 Please

Hoping to see Susan make up her time on the Sybian, with Joe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow one of the best on Literotica

Love the humiliation and ideas you have.

I will definitely read more of the stories on your blog and support your Patreon. Now i do hope you will continue this story one day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
request for more stories

great stories, I hope these series continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please go for Part 6

Please update the story. The line is too good

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 4 years ago
what a great story

I particularly loved this "I was going to jump out of it like some stupid candygram on Joe's command. Nude!" Priceless scene. Just terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Any chance of the author (or anyone!) writing the next chapter?

mangopeachmangopeachover 4 years ago
such a great story

plz continue this story its super hot

sallysailsallysailover 4 years ago

I think it is well written beautifully constructed, lovely concept and tight, also very erotic I have enjoyed the whole saga immensely, thank you. It really does need to be finished if PFD will not do it I am happy to have a go I have been published but this would be my first erotic work but I think I could make a useful contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
2 more chapters

Its was a great story I loved them all. I wish you add just 2 more chapters to finish off Susan character. And complete the series that way. Hope one day you get the writing bug again

gasssssgasssssalmost 4 years ago
Please continue

Hi, i really like this kind of story and i love the way you write , my gosh pls continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Next chapter pleaseeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was the finally

Although Skyler needed more exposure there is nowhere to go as Susan would kill Bethany at this point. Unless Uncle Joe has his fixer do it first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Joe reigns in Bethany

Loved to see this continued. So many possibilities. Bethany needs a taste of her own medicne, not by Susie but by the real movers and shakers. Plus the election. It would be even worse for her if she wins cause the leverage will still be there. And Skylar probably already has became an accidental porn star herself. Hopefully she makes her way to the beach and gets to be a star like her mom.

ShakyGibbonShakyGibbonabout 3 years ago
Susan is so dumb 😁

If only she told Jake that she was being blackmailed, like a normal person would, none of this would ever happen. She could have easily recorded a conversation having him admit she was being blackmailed and put a stop to it all from the start.

knightman3100knightman3100almost 3 years ago

Dang, wish there was a chance for a part 6! :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anyone who will write part 6?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Urgh 5 chapters and that's the end. I wanted Susan stuck in a brothel fucking and sucking her days away while Bethany moved in with Jake. Collecting pay cheques from Susan's efforts while paying monthly visits to laugh at poor Susan. All to make sure Skylar never finds out what mummy is doing with her life mwahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

part 6 ??

slaved11slaved11about 2 years ago

Please! Please more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We need to read the conclusion!

cutelilhottiecutelilhottieover 1 year ago

Meh. Disappointed in this. Just seems to be escalating blackmail without consequences. Every time it starts to get exciting it fizzles into yet more blackmail.

bluediamond07bluediamond07over 1 year ago

Great story but could still be taken a lot further. I would love to see Bethany take her to a movie theatre. Not a blue movie theatre but a real one and make her get naked in the back row, place all her clothing in a bag and leave. She could wait just outside the theatre for her making her walk out totally starkers with everyone else wearing just her heels. Please someone, carry on with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would Love Love Love see see more humiliation are the Country Club wives. Maybe a little public masturbation or lesbian play. We need more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After Joe has Bethany collected and sent off to one of his island contacts, he should let Susan win the election. She'll be forced to champion his agendas and still be his plaything. As for Skylar she is clearly following in her mothers footsteps. Maybe she gets a job dancing at Joe's gentlemen's club her mother voted to allow.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Some of the best stories I'v read on this site. Are you also the writer of The Nude Waitress series?

rainmak3rrainmak3r1 day ago

wish this would've continued!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous