The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 05

Story Info
Susan's blackmail gets even more personal.
13.4k words
4.57
79.4k
75

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PFDWrites
PFDWrites
377 Followers

I lay in bed, trying not to think about everything that had just happened.

I tried to remind myself that I was a respected political candidate, an educated woman, a loving and faithful wife and mother.

No matter what Joe Rizzo had just made me do.

And I tried to forget that, after my blackmailer had forced me to serve drinks to the biggest rough, blue-collar voting bloc he wanted to court- in the nude!- with a hundred men laughing at, leering at and even groping my totally naked body as my face burned in humiliation, I had thrown on my clothes, raced home, and fucked the shit out of my husband.

I had burst into our bedroom, chest heaving, face on fire, and torn aside his bedclothes to suck him like a woman possessed, making him forget what ever silly legal brief he had just been working on, until he was stiff and gasping and desperate as I was. Then I had guided him inside me in one smooth motion before begging him to fuck me like his own personal slut for as long and hard as he could.

I had literally ripped Jake's pajamas trying to get his cock inside me.

I had said horribly depraved things into his ear, grabbed his ass with both hands, wrapped my long legs around him and spurred him faster with the heels of my feet, all just to make him pound me harder, to use me more roughly, until I exploded into a toe-curling, breathtaking orgasm.

Three times.

It was like the humiliation had set my pussy on fire!

I had always liked Jake to be a little bit dominant, to sometimes make me strip fully naked while he stayed fully clothed, to bend my blushing body over his knee and give me a rough spanking like a helpless, naughty schoolgirl. To call me his 'personal porn star' while making me suck his cock in a showy way and play with myself for him. But those were just between me and my husband, and always totally in private!

To be used as a really helpless nude serving girl, to be stripped bare in front of so many men last night- it had terrified me so much in the moment, but made my sex so slippery on the ride home!

I was still waiting for Jake to put two and two together, to ask me where I'd been, or why my breath had smelled like booze when I got home, or why I had been a sopping, dripping mess between my legs before he had even touched me-

But apparently I fucked to well for him to care about that.

"God Susan, that was unbelievable!" he laughed, panting behind me, as we both lay in the tangled sheets, still trying to catch our breath. "It hasn't been like that since... our Honeymoon! What got into you tonight?"

Tonight?

Almost the fingers of three different dockworkers, when I forgot to watch how I was bending over.

"Nothing," I gulped. "I just... wanted to show you I love you!"

"Well you certainly did," he chuckled, kissing my bare shoulder from behind. He snuggled his neck into mine, running his hand down my nude body. "What ever you're doing to make you this frisky- keep it up!"

I was blushing the color of Georgia mud. But in the darkened bedroom, he couldn't tell.

"Jake... I... I don't think I could do that!"

He laughed, his fingertips strumming my bare inner thigh. "I mean, not every night, obviously- it'd kill me!"

I swallowed, my heart pounding, remembering how all those men had looked at me. "Me too!"

"And you've been so busy on your campaign these last few months... and then with that whole sex tape scare we had... I've missed this side of you," he said. "Your uninhibited side."

I certainly had been uninhibited, panting and squirming, nude on that bar, as rough dockworkers had licked salt off my cleavage and tequila out of my stomach as their friends had held me down, some of their tongues getting dangerously close to my hard nipples or my aching, hard clit-

"Jake, I don't know if this is a side of me I want to explore!"

I gasped as his roaming hand slid gently but forcefully between my legs to find my clit.

"You know I love you, I'll always be with you, you're the love of my life, no matter what," he whispered, rubbing me in just the way I liked. "But when you go crazy like you did tonight, when you decide to get wild and let your true self show, fuck Susan! You become the hottest woman I've ever seen!"

I panted as the heat started building in me again. "No, Jake... I can't!"

His leg wrapped around one of mine, to spread them a little further apart. His free hand grabbed my wrist, to keep me from stopping him.

"God Susan, you are so fucking hot when you're like this," he begged. "When you're vulnerable but turned on, fighting your urge to cum and let go- you're hotter than any porn star to me!"

My heart was pounding. "Jake... please!"

He started sucking on my nipple and I moaned.

There were four weeks left until the election.

Joe Rizzo wouldn't be able to resist seeing his top political rival stripped nude and humiliated for his amusement before then.

I would have to perform for him again.

"Please Susan," Jake begged. "I love seeing the real you!"

Win or lose, there would be no reason for Joe to keep blackmailing me after the election. Too much to lose, not enough to gain.

No matter what, it could only last four more weeks.

I rolled onto my back, my legs start to spread of their own accord.

"Okay Jake," I gulped, as my breath started getting shorter. "I'll try."

***

Jake kissed me on his way out the door the next morning. "Love you honey." Then he smiled and whispered in my ear. "My little personal porn star."

I was still in bed, blushing as he left.

I tried to take a shower as normal, but I found myself repeatedly looking at my reflection in the wet shower door.

I had tried to be a good girl when I was younger, to resist the boys who would lead me into temptation. But these huge tits, they seemed to attract men like honey! I had tried to hide them my whole life, but the way all those men had gone crazy for them last night...

They had called me 'stick' in middle school, for my long, gangly arms and legs. But then I had filled out and put in hundreds of hours on the stairmaster, and now, if I wore a skirt that was even an inch above the knees I couldn't get any work done if there were men in the office. And the men last night- they hadn't been able to stop pinching or grabbing my ass!

No man besides Jake had seen my bare rear- not in twenty years. But they had all seen it last night, nearly a hundred men. And then gone home and fucked their wives hard. Or taken their stiff, desperate cocks in their hands, thinking about my nude body as they stroked faster and faster-

I gasped and snatched my fingers off my clit.

"Oh god, Susan- get it together!" I said, my face on fire. I hadn't just been fantasizing about the horrible thing that had happened to me last night! "You're not that type of girl."

I snapped off the shower, stepping out into the cold air to force me to towel and dress quickly.

"You're just not!"

***

I put on and took off twenty dresses before going campaigning that day.

All my old, shoulder-to-ankle professional dresses and pantsuits just seemed too... stifling all of a sudden. I could have blamed the medium to medium-hot predicted Florida temperatures outside, but I knew it was probably something else.

I looked through some of my younger clothes, stuff I hadn't worn in years, but...

I couldn't show that much leg on the campaign trail! Even if younger girls showed their mid- to upper thighs all the time, I was better than that!

I finally settled on a classy at-the-knee sundress which would have been too risqué on top but I fixed by adding a light half jacket which covered my cleavage. On the way out the door I looked at my sensible flats, then my slightly-too-sexy four-inch heels, then picked up both as I left.

***

I ended up wearing the heels.

"Ooooh, someone's looking fancy," my twenty-eight-year-old campaign manager Amanda laughed, as I got out of my car at our first stop. "Feeling a little racy today?"

I blushed, quickly looking down at my outfit.

Had my jacket unbuttoned over my tits?

Had my sundress ridden up while I drove?

But no, I still looked as put together as I had when I had left the house, not an inch more skin showing.

"No! What do you mean?"

I looked again, trying to see what I had missed. Hell, Amanda's dress was shorter than mine- you could see a few inches above her knees and her entire collarbone was exposed with her spaghetti straps!

"I don't know, you just look different," she laughed, getting the voter registration lists out of the trunk of her car. "It must be the cute heels. I don't see you in something that flirty very often."

"It must be," I gulped, already half-regretting the decision. My sensible flats were right there in the passengers seat...

Amanda linked her arm in mine, pulling me forward. "I like 'em! Alright, we've got a lot of voters to convince- let's go!"

***

For some reason, the voters were a little easier to convince that day. The men, anyway.

Their smiles were bigger, their conversations warmer, their stances on divisive issues surprisingly more moderate. Even the ninety-year-olds leaning on their canes came to the door a little faster when they saw us coming and walked us to the sidewalk afterwards, their eyes flicking down to my and Amanda's legs every now and then.

The heat beat down on us, making me want to take off my half-jacket. But I would practically be half-topless then!

"Amanda, let's call it a day," I said in the early afternoon. "It's getting too hot out here..."

"Nonsense, we're doing great!" she laughed, checking off yet another street convinced. "A few more days like this and we'll have this thing in the bag!"

I looked up at the beating sun. "Well at least let me go home and change into something more-"

"Oh just take off that stifling jacket," she laughed, starting to unbutton it for me. "I don't know why you're wearing this silly thing anyway!"

Because I wanted to win people over with my platform, not my tits!

I resisted, but Amanda hadn't run three successful state Senatorial campaigns for other candidates by being a pushover. Eventually my half-jacket was tucked into her oversized purse and we continued canvassing the neighborhood, me always conscious of how much cleavage I was showing, but looking like just two more women in big floppy hats and sundresses walking down our central Florida street.

So why did I feel so exposed?

And one hour later we ran into Councilman Joe Rizzo.

***

We were coming out of the biggest diner in town, having convinced the owner to put up a sign after explaining the benefits of my small business tax package, when a luxury town car pulled up and out he stepped, all smiling three hundred pounds of him.

I froze, making Amanda run into my back.

The way he was smirking at me, the knowing look in his eyes- he was picturing me naked! Less than twelve hours ago, he had seen me, nude, barefoot, squirming and moaning on a hard wooden bar as men licked alcohol off my body!

Oh god!

"Why, now Candidate Duncan, how good it is to see you again," he laughed, closing his door. "You look so much more... put together than when the last time we met."

And behind him, a two-person camera crew wearing shirts from our local news team was getting out of his car as well. They were filming this!

What was happening?!

"Last time?" Amanda asked, still trapped in the diner's doorway behind me. "Susan, what does he mean, last time?"

I couldn't speak, watching the news crew zoom their cameras in on me and my cleavage! "I, um... well...."

"I simply mean to say, that the last time I saw Candidate Duncan," Joe laughed, chewing on his unlit cigar, "she was red-faced, bent over and huffing in a very un-ladylike fashion."

I almost fell over. He couldn't be doing this!

Not in public!

"No! I..um-"

Joe shook his cigar. "Did you ever get all those weeds pulled out? I would hate to have this little campaign distracting you from keeping up your rose garden, Candidate Duncan."

I about fell over in relief. "Yes! Gardening! Yes, Joe, I did!"

He tipped his baseball cap, in a gesture that was both redneck and gentlemanly at the same time. "Well thank goodness for that. And I must say, you look mighty fine today, Susan. I'm glad to see there are some true southern women left who aren't afraid to dress up sometimes."

My heart pounded as the camera crew panned up and down my figure again in response to Joe's comment.

I was wearing sexy heels!

And showing off half my tits to the world!

In a thin sundress that was now blowing in the wind!

Were they going to show that on the evening news?

"Yes, well, um, thank you."

Joe waved at the camera crew, directing them into the Chamber of Commerce. "Come on, boys, my big speech starts in a few minutes. Good seeing you, Candidate Duncan."

"Yes! Good!"

The local news crew took one more shot over the two of us, waiting for the two leading candidates for town councilman to do something, anything, in their unplanned public face off. But Joe had already rumbled into the Chamber of Commerce like a bulldozer and I just stood there, one hand over my cleavage, frozen like a deer.

They followed Joe inside a second later and I could finally breath again, and I took a shaky step forward.

"What the heck just happened?" Amanda demanded, coming around me. "You froze up like a high schooler running for class president back there! We could have gotten a good zinger on the 6 o'clock news!"

I was blushing so hard!

Seeing Joe again made me remember last night, how exposed I had felt, nude in front of those men..

"It, um, just surprised me, that's all."

Amanda looked at me, then pursed her lips. "Maybe you were right about calling it a day. I'm a little fried by the sun too. Pick it up tomorrow?"

Anything to get out of these suggestive heels and dress! "Yes! Thank you Amanda."

As we were walking away, she looked at me, tilting her head. "I didn't know you even had a rose garden."

I about choked! But I managed to swallow, and put on a calm face as we walked.

"I just started it," I said. "Very recently."

***

I was still cursing myself and my pathetic performance in front of those cameras as I parking in front of my house.

God, I couldn't even look Joe Rizzo in the face after last night!

But if I didn't overcome this, what was going to happen at our debate, a week before the election?

I had to get control of myself before then, blackmail or no blackmail! For my family's sake!

I was still clutching my steering wheel, swirling in a cloud of self-destructive thoughts, when I noticed Skyler's car in the driveway.

What the heck?

She should have still been in school at this hour.

And, opening the front door, I heard booming bass-type music coming from upstairs. From the direction of Skyler's room.

But Skyler never skipped school.

As I went up the stairs and the club music got louder, I got even more worried. Skyler never listened to 'urban' stuff like this! She was a straight-A student!

I slipped off my heels and padded down the carpeted hallway in my bare feet, the sounds of deep, thumping club music getting louder with every step.

Skyler knew Jake and I were never usually home at this hour.

She could have left school early because she was sick.

Or...

"Sklyer?" I called, halfway down the hall. No answer.

I was outside her door, about to knock, but I held back.

Or to meet up with someone in her room! And she was using the music to cover the sounds of something even WORSE going on...

I set my jaw, and instead of knocking, turned the knob and swung Skyler's door open wide.

To find my innocent, straight-A, nineteen-year-old daughter dancing in front of her laptop wearing nothing but a tiny pair of thong panties.

Thong panties?!

Jake and I didn't even let her buy those!

And the way she was dancing...

She had the body only a nineteen-year-old could have: long, silky hair all the way down to a tiny heart-shaped butt, a drum-tight stomach and perfect skin in the full glow of youth. Plus a set of legs sculpted into shape by years of dance practice and two big breasts she got from her mother's side, which stayed high and perky on her chest even as she bounced and ground her lithe body to the blaring music, happy, carefree, and practically nude.

I blushed.

Here had been, suspecting the worst, but all Skyler was guilty of was cutting a little school and dancing- much more suggestively than I would have liked, but at least she was dancing alone!- like young girls did.

And she was a senior, with excellent attendance, so it should affect her college acceptance letters. I'd have a little talk with her later, just to make sure it didn't happen too often. And maybe mention the thong panties too; they were a bit racier than Jake or I would have liked girls her age to wear!

I started to quietly close the door, leaving Skyler to her innocent fun, when I noticed her talking into her computer.

"Okay, here comes the big reveal," she giggled, fingers pulling at the waistband of her panties as she faced the laptop. Specifically, facing the web-cam at the top of the laptop's screen, which had a single, bright green light showing on it.

Recording.

"Sklyer! NO!" I screamed.

She squealed and covered her breasts, turning around with her jaw hanging open. "MOM!?!"

I raced past her to slam her laptop closed, hoping I had gotten there before too much damage had been done!

"Skyler! Please tell me you weren't broadcasting that to the entire internet!"

My daughter was humiliated, arms tightly crossed over her bare breasts as she blushed, practically naked in front of me. "Oh my god Mom! KNOCK!"

"Tell me!" I demanded, yanking cables out of the back of her computer. Power, internet, anything I could find. "Tell me you weren't putting that on the internet right now!"

"I can't believe you! You are such a controlling-"

Cables all gone, I grabbed my half-naked daughter by her shoulders. "This is important Skyler! Once you put your naked body on the internet- YOU CAN NEVER GET IT BACK!"

That finally cowed her. She blushed, not meeting my eyes. "I wasn't streaming it."

I shook her again. "What about the webcam? Skyler- promise me!"

"I wasn't streaming it!" she shot back, spinning out of my grip to sit, still in only her tiny thong panties, on her bed. She crossed her arms more tightly over her nude breasts, her bare legs crossed firmly. "I was just recording it! For later!"

I started to breathe again. "So that video didn't go out on the internet?"

"No!"

I exhaled, collapsing into her desk chair. "Oh thank god." I pressed my head to my forehead. "Oh thank god..." I breathed again, then looked up at her. "What were you doing then?"

Her face was five shades of red. "I told you! I was just recording it!"

"Why Skyler?" My eyes got bigger. "Is someone forcing you to make that video?"

"No! Oh my god Mom- it's for my boyfriend!"

Jake and I hadn't even known Skyler had a boyfriend.

My cellphone buzzed inside my purse, getting a text message. I ignored it.

"You were going to send him... that? Skyler- you can't!"

She launched off her bed and stamped her nearly nude body to her closet, angrily throwing on a tight t-shirt without a bra. "It's my body! I can do what I want!"

My phone buzzed again.

"Of course it is, honey! But your body should be a sacred thing you give only to your husband and no other man," I said, trying to forget about last night. "You've got to protect it-"

PFDWrites
PFDWrites
377 Followers