All Comments on 'The Adventures of Jennifer Pt. 01'

by tyler_jennifer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A good idea - wasted

You start off with a good idea, but it's as if you got bored following through on it. Once you wrote "Suddenly the hole became smaller and it secured both of her wrists." your story lost all its credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great start!

Hi tyler_jennifer, i really enjoyed the story and wanted to read more. Unfortunately it was too short! Hope you will keep writing and continue this great adventure. One thing I would like to see is a bit more description of her and the thoughts, the embarrassment that go on in her head when forced to do such tasks. May be in the future she will be forced to do such embarrassing lewd acts in front of her parents and other relatives...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
exciting

Excellent story please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good

I like the idea of forced nudity. Even better when she forced it upon herself. Would be better if it were "I" or "me" instead of Jennifer.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Love the game

I love to play games too, very realistic. Continue please. Xoxoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MY MY I WAS WET

Absolutely riveting. I was getting very wet as I continued the read

I didn't realize just how wet until I felt the wet on the inside of my knee. This was about 4 inches below my skirt but I figured no one noticed since I was standing on a packed subway car....... or did they?

arsekoarsekoabout 8 years ago
Surprised me

Great story, and so very erotic.

Looking forward to more.

ManosHandsManosHandsabout 8 years ago
Very good start

I'll definitely be on the lookout for the next one.

jessica_tang_vonharperjessica_tang_vonharperabout 8 years ago
Fun idea for a story

I like the concept, these kind of games have a lot of story possibilities. Looking forward to more of Jennifer's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A great adventure

I liked this story. Moving on from one task to another. I could just imagine the excitement of it all and look forward to the next instalment. Just want to know what happened next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous