All Comments on 'The Adventures of Modesty Girl Pt. 01'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun story

Modesty Girl's big problem will be maintaining her modesty.

Hope you continue...

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
"A mysterious, flying, naked woman came in, and picked every vehicle up, placing them out of harms' way..."

Now, that is a flight of fancy.

As the previous commenter said, this is a fun story, based on a clever premise. Fantasy stories can have difficulties explaining how the fantastic situation came about, but this story skipped lightly past that obstacle with 'voices in the head or maybe aliens' and went straight on from there.

I thought the writing style was very basic and that suited the story. If Mr AnonPerv decides to continue the story, I look forward to her future adventures. I hope the Penny doesn't drop. (Sorry, couldn't help myself.)

Lue

babygrizbabygrizover 6 years ago
Loved it.

Please continue with more of your superhero. Looking forward to them. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start

I love this story. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Start!

Nice twist on super powers, embarrassment gives them. Cool! Now the question is, How does she not become desensitized to her nudity so that it no longer gives her powers? What will she have to do in the future to get the powers?

Great start, please continue the story.

petertowerspetertowersover 6 years ago
Interesting

Definitely worth continuing, Thanks for posting it for us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.