All Comments on 'The Adventures of Modesty Girl Pt. 04'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic.

That felt like a solid end but you gotta do more if it ever strikes you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for a great story and for finishing it out (Even though I wouldn't have said no to another twenty chapters! I love the premise of this story).

Zebo12345Zebo12345over 6 years ago
A fitting end

I was wondering how you would manage to form an actual ending, but here it is! This definitely left me satisfied. That surprises me, because in the last installment I didn't see a way that you *could* end it so gracefully. I thought it would seem rushed, but you surpassed my expectations.

P.S. I finally made an account here, because I figured it would be worth it, since I comment on your work fairly often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ultimate compliment

This was a terrific little short story. It transcends the genre. It’s just simply a nice piece of short fiction. Being cursed with training as an editor I did notice the proof reading improving with each chapter. All of it reads cleaner than most stories here. But if I may encourage you to go over your earlier chapters they could benefit from the attention. There aren’t many decent super hero stories on Literotica. Maybe you’ll write some more of them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
2033 Followers
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.