The Adventures of Modesty Girl Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You knew I was naked?"

"I know more than you think sometimes," said Antwon. "Go. Hurry!"

Penny zipped back to her room as Antwon called to the cops. "Just a minute. I'm blind. Handicapped."

Penny threw on panties and her bra. Jeans and a tee were the easiest thing to find, before she quickly pulled on a pair of socks, leaving her shoes behind. She wanted to appear "casual." She could hear Antwon leading men into the room. At least, more than one.

"I'm sorry, sir, she isn't here. Perhaps you can come back some other time."

"Why don't we just check, anyway," Penny heard a deep voice say. She glanced left and right, but couldn't think of any practical place to hide. Instead, she burst through the room.

"Excuse me, what is this about?" she asked.

"You know what this is about!" barked the man before her. He was tall and stocky, and balding. Intimidating, too, Penny thought.

The smaller man, a lean man who looked far too young to be a detective stepped forward.

"I'm Detective Eric Donovan. This is Detective Pearl Simons." Eric waved at the large man, who appeared annoyed and angry. Pearl was not a good name for him, thought Penny. "I'll get to the point, Miss Worthington. We know it was you."

"Me? Me, what?" Penny asked.

"Don't play us," said the bigger one. "This was too easy. You ran all the way here. How many hot young women do you think live in this apartment complex?"

Antwon spoke up. "This is a college town. I might be blind, but I happen to know there are at least a dozen girls here, all hot enough to be that woman you're looking for. Penny has been here with me all day," he lied.

"Yeah, well, we already interviewed most of the others," shouted Simons. "What the fuck? You think we're putzes? We've been searching the complex since an hour after the heist. I'm hungry, pissed off, and tired. Let's get this over with!"

Penny looked at the smaller detective nervously. "I'm sorry, I don't know what you want. I can give a statement?"

"You need an attorney present," blurted out Antwon.

Penny could tell it annoyed the cops. Donovan tilted his head and calmly said, "Look, we can make this simple, or hard."

Penny had heard those words before.

The detective continued, "We can go downtown, put you through the ringer and still have you strip searched... or we can do this the easy way. It's not as bad as you think."

"Go on," said Penny, crossing her arms.

"You understand we are searching for the woman known to the public as 'Miss Nipples?'

"Yes, I heard."

"The investigation has led us here. We need to see if you match the description."

Penny began trembling, the thought of being naked without my mask. How could she? The thought suffocated her, and she felt a glimmer of power burn within.

"Thing is," Simons interrupted. "Donovan here thinks Miss Nipples gets her powers from people looking at her naked body. That's his theory, anyway."

Penny glanced at Eric. He was close, but not quite right.

"It's why we ask you go into a private room, undress, and take a selfie with this phone."

Eric Donovan handed Penny a digital camera.

"Clever," Penny thought. And the detective was right, doing it this way might negate her powers. She hated doing it, but instead of leaving to her room with the camera, she tossed it to the floor and stripped immediately, her powers allowing her to accomplish it in no more than a second's passing.

"Jesus Christ, lady!" hollered Simons. "It is her!" He pointed to Penny, looking at his partner, who was equally astonished by Penny's naked presence.

Penny was so humiliated allowing people to see her this way, without the cover of a mask, she felt deeply shamed. It powered her. She used that energy to instantly send mental images to the two detectives, recorded memories of everything about her history and her powers. How she used her powers to fight crime. She then played out the events at the bank, and how she had tried - and failed - to stop the robbery. Using every ounce of energy her humiliation granted her, Penny finally dropped to the floor in a heap, sobbing.

"I'm sorry I couldn't stop him, I'm so sorry."

The two detectives looked back and forth at each other and then back at Penny. Finally, the big one approached.

"It's okay, ma'am. We understand. You can't win every one of them."

Penny wiped a tear and looked up at the two. It wasn't that terrible being naked in front of them, she thought. Now that they knew her story, they empathized.

"You did get one valuable piece of information from him," said Donovan.

"What's that?" Penny asked.

"He loses his virginity, he loses his power."

Penny instantly knew what to do. It was almost as if she had read Donovan's thoughts. Perhaps her shame still offered a flash of power.

"I find him and take his virginity," she said, flatly.

Eric stepped back. "That's not exactly what I was thinking, no."

"But only I can guarantee it," said Penny, with a sparkle in her eye.

"Guarantee it?" asked Antwon, now interjecting. "How?"

"Antwon, hear me out. I get to maximum power. You know, where I can see and hear everything and anything. Hell, I even stopped time once. So... this time I use that power to identify our bank robber."

"You think you can do that?" asked Donovan.

"I'll read everyone's thoughts in the city if I have to. Simultaneously."

"You can really do that?" asked Eric. He looked astonished.

Antwon sighed and said, "So far, there's not been anything she can't do, at least when she gets deeply humiliated."

"Damn, what a weird superpower you got," said Simons, shaking his head. "I wouldn't want it."

"That's why I need your help," said Penny, meekly. She lifted herself off the floor, still naked, but not feeling particularly shamed... at least not yet. She knew what she had to do.

"Penny, I know what you're thinking," said Antwon. "I don't want you to take it this far..."

Penny looked at her roommate, whom she was developing a crush on. She walked over and whispered in his ear, "I don't want to, Antwon, but I have to. I promise I will make it up to you. I will fuck you senseless when this is over. You've sparked things in me I didn't know I had."

If one could smile and frown at the same time, Antwon was doing it. "But do you have to fuck this guy?"

"I don't have to enjoy it," said Penny. "And he's a virgin. No diseases. I swear I'll never be unfaithful again."

Penny began raising her voice as she spoke, and she turned to look at the two detectives.

"I'm going to fuck that guy to break his powers. It's what you want, right? Please, tell me it's what you want." Penny slid her right hand to her pussy and began rubbing her clit. Never had she acted like such a dirty slut like this.

"He's going to put his cock in here," said Penny, pushing two fingers inside herself. She leaned back, ensuring the men saw everything. "I should be punished for fucking a bad man. Antwon, promise you'll punish me!" Penny grabbed Antwon's hand and led it to her ass, then finally bent over. "Spank me. Spank me now! Prepare me for it. Punish me, Antwon!"

It was a surreal experience for Penny. She felt awkward and out of place trying to behave like a slut, but she knew it would fuel her powers. It brought her to the breaking point of them. However, she was also concerned that the more she used her powers, the more numb she got to being humiliated. In fact, she may have even been enjoying it, as she found herself getting wetter. Then, Antwon smacked her hard, pushing her forward, almost off balance. Her tits bounced and the two men with the gift of vision jumped back in awe. Her young, firm body enticed them. They watched Antwon deliver another hard smack.

Penny stared at the men. "I'm going to be such a slut for you guys. I'm going to fuck that man!" Penny felt such shame yelling the words to her friend and these two strangers.

"Jesus, lady, what are you doing?" Simon screamed.

Donovan, the sharper one, knew what to say. "Bitch, I'm taking pictures."

He snatched up the camera and started flashing.

"Please don't put those on the internet," begged Penny, panicking at the thought of this being made public, but she didn't stop. She fucked herself even harder, while Antwon continued smacking her bottom.

"Oh, you know I will," said Eric, smiling. "I'm going to beat off to these, too."

Power raced through Penny's veins like never before. In an instant of a second, she found herself crawling the minds of every male in the city. It was as if Penny was "breathing in" every thought they ever had, in any place and time. She quickly pinpointed the individual.

Like some kind of an astral projection, Penny saw him in an apartment, money strewn across his kitchen table from his bag. He was a loner, no doubt, thought Penny. She instantly pulled data from his mind. His name was Linus Manning, a 22-year-old bank clerk, ironically enough. Perhaps that where he got his idea for his crimes.

A vision occurred. Penny saw Linus walking home after another sad evening of movies and dinner alone, when he was accosted by a female mugger on a bike. Startled and scared, Linus jerked back from the intrusive woman. She quickly jumped off her bike, grabbing him. It was then that Linus noticed the woman was braless. Not just without a bra, but she had tits that bounced and jiggled in her tight shirt, in such a way that would certainly win any wet tee contest. Linus, a horny and awkward virgin, may have been scared, but that fear was trumped by his lust for her body. How badly he wished the woman was fucking him, instead of robbing him.

Then it happened. A flash occurred, and the woman trying to mug Linus instantly began stripping her clothes, and begging for his cock. Linus was confused, and ill-equipped to handle such advances. A moment before she seemed violent and aggressive, now she wanted Linus as badly as he wanted her.

Another flash shot off and time appeared to stop. Penny then saw the same alien creature - the one that had gifted powers to her - materialize in front of Linus. The vision was so vivid, it felt like Penny experienced Linus' memories, as if they were happening to her. The alien spoke, "Be careful, Linus. This woman wants to fuck you, but you cannot have her... that is, unless you are willing to lose this gift."

"Gift? What gift?" he asked, shaking.

"You can make any woman insatiable with lust. They will have to mate immediately. It will be a craving unlike any other they have experienced. Any woman will be willing to fuck you."

"Hell, yes!" Linus screamed, thinking he'd just won the lottery.

"Your power ends when you no longer need it," warned the creature. "The moment you lose your virginity, you lose this gift. Until then, you can make any woman want sex. You simply make the suggestion in your mind, and it occurs instantly."

Linus was troubled. How badly he wanted to fuck this woman in front of him, and she certainly wanted it, being under his spell and all. Somehow, Linus resisted the urge, knowing he should consider carefully how to apply his new gift.

To find the perfect girl.

Which led Penny to now. Knowing everything about Lionel Manning, she knew where to go, and how to get him. She looked once again at her roommate and the two men in the room, who had been watching her humiliate herself all this time. Eric Donovan finally stepped forward, nodding.

"I think you like it," he said. "I think you're a dirty skank now. I think you want to fuck yourself in front of us, and you want to fuck me, and fuck him," he pointed at Antwon, then his partner, "and him! You're just a slut now, incapable of getting any powers, because you're INCAPABLE of shame!"

Penny's mind was shattering. How dare he say these things? Here she was, doing her part to try to stop this criminal, and he just adds insult to injury? Her powers pulsed again, bouncing her back to life, stronger, faster, sharper than ever.

In a nanosecond, Penny teleported to Linus Manning's room, reappearing in the absolute perfect form for his desires. It was everything Linus found attractive in women, all summed up in the image Penny transformed herself into, upon materializing. Penny looked at herself. No longer a c-cup, she now had breasts twice their normal size, with puffy nipples, to boot. A big, fake-looking ass. No wonder Linus was a virgin, thought Penny, he has unrealistic expectations of women.

"YOU!!" Penny screamed at Linus, the moment appeared out of nowhere, in front of him.

"What the fuck!" he shouted. Linus was surprised again, and this time, perhaps even intimidated. "Oh my god, you're that lady again, aren't you? You have powers, too?" He began backing away, but Penny's alluring body (for him, anyway) gave him pause. How he wished he could grope her, and more. She was perfect in every way.

Penny knew Linus' fetish. It was the source of his powers. He watched point-of-view porn for hours every day, where the actresses begged for cock. Penny did this now, humiliating herself more than she ever thought possible. Linus was a scumbag. He did not deserve this ending, but she knew he would be helpless to resist. She began applying her mental powers to his mind, influencing his thoughts.

'This is the one,' thought Linus. 'I make her fuck me. Or wait, maybe she's trying to take my virginity. But wait, she's so fucking hot!'

"That's right, Linus. You think those things, but maybe... just maybe... I think you're hot. You're amazing! You robbed those banks?" Penny began massaging her tits. "You made those people fuck each other?"

"Well, uh... the women get kind of relentless," admitted Linus, blushing.

"I want to suck your cock, Linus. I love doing it. I need it from you," Penny lied. She didn't know if she loved it or not. It was shameful, acting so out of place, but as she marched on, she grew more powerful. "You don't even have to use your powers, Linus. I just want it from you. I think you're sexy. Please, baby, I need your cock. Give it to me."

Penny came in close, touching Linus' chest, a pleading angle in her brow.

"You really want me?" he asked, quivering.

"I do," Penny lied.

"I don't even have to make you? You just like me?"

Linus was showing his virgin colors, but Penny played him up as a suave and wanted man.

"I need you more than anything. Your cock. I bet it's amazing!"

Penny stepped even closer, shaking her new tits against her victim. Thankfully, she thought, she only had to be in this body one time. She realized that being in a different body might have made this less humiliating for her, but she still cringed at the thought of what a scumbag Linus was. After weeding through his brain, she found little of value. He was the last kind of guy Penny wanted to lose her virginity to. Her humiliation fueled her. Penny zapped Linus' mind with images of her sucking his cock. It instantly got him hard.

"Yes," he screamed. "Yes. You, I'll do it with you!"

Penny didn't allow a moment to pass for Linus to change his mind. She zapped off his clothes and teleported on to his cock, reverse cowgirl, riding it fast, deep and hard. Penny was shocked how good his surprisingly thick shaft felt, so deep inside her pussy.

Even though it felt amazing, Penny hated doing it for him. She continued to use the power from her humiliation to rush Linus' climb to orgasm. She supplanted every image that got him off, into his mind, all at once. It sent him over the top. Penny quickly jumped off and turned around to stroke his load into her face. It was the lowest of lows to degrade herself like this, she thought.

A rope of hot semen flew out of Linus' wet cock, hitting Penny on her left cheek and the corner of her mouth. She said something to protest, but another stream shot out, splashing the back of her throat. Penny's body began glowing, heat and steam pouring off her skin. She felt so degraded. So powerful.

"Jesus, what is happening?" asked Linus.

"You fucking bastard!" shouted Penny. Using every ounce of her shame and humiliation, Penny grabbed the now powerless man, and teleported them back to her apartment to the waiting detectives. In real time, only a couple minutes had passed.

"Here is your man," yelled Penny, as they instantly appeared in the room. "But I can't do it anymore, fellas. I'm beat. Just arrest him and go check out his apartment." Penny, for the second time today, collapsed to the floor, exhausted from using such strenuous powers.

She didn't give a shit that everyone saw her naked, with cum all over her face. At this point, Penny didn't care if they all used her like a piece of meat. Hell, maybe she would have liked that, she thought. Three cocks to cap off the day? Why not? Might as well. She'd just given up her virginity to some dirt bag.

In another time, Penny would have felt like such a slut, being sprawled out on the floor, ass up and pussy gaping, in front of four men. Now, she didn't even care. She was just tired. Powerless. Penny knew it was over. It was all over.

By fucking this cretin - by allowing it to happen - how could one go any lower, she thought? At this point in her life, Penny didn't care if people saw her naked, or masturbating, or fucking trees, for that matter. She was numb. Utterly, completely numb. By taking Linus' powers, she had also taken her own.

Detective Simons reached over and patted Penny on the shoulder. "Good job, lady," he said. "We'll take it from here."

"Uh yeah," said Detective Eric. He was scratching the back of his head. "I, uh... didn't mean those things I said earlier... you know... about you being a slut and all... it was just to help, ya know?"

"We know," interrupted Antwon.

"Anyway," said the detective. "If you need anything, anything at all, you give me a call, personally." He produced a card and laid it on the coffee table. "Maybe even a date?" he asked, tilting. "I think you're very brave."

Penny managed to smile, and lifted herself off the floor.

"I'm sorry, detective, but I have someone." It was curious how Penny said this with cum on her face, but she turned to Antwon and reached out to him, touching his shoulder. "I have someone very special. Someone I need right now."

"Well, then," said the young detective. "We'll contact you if we need anything."

Detective Simons put Linus in cuffs, who had remained silent all this time, while the others spoke. Finally, the fiend spoke up, "It was worth it, you know."

Penny scoffed. "Whatever, it's probably the only time in your life that you'll ever get any."

"Maybe," said Linus, softly. "But it was worth it. So worth it."

"I'm sure you'll be thinking about it for the rest of your life," said Eric. "Behind bars."

When the two detectives and Linus finally left, Penny turned to Antwon. "I'm sorry I had to do that."

"You didn't have to. You wanted to..."

"Yeah," she said, truthfully, "I know it. I know what you're thinking, and you're right. I got off on this, somehow. I don't know why. Maybe it was some evil experiment to show me who I really am. But I want you to know..."

"You're just you," Interrupted Antwon. "You're a sexual being, Penny. And I think, maybe I am, too, now."

"Antwon, I promise you this. Whatever I am, I am devoted to you now. I want to explore sex and fantasies with you, and I don't want to share you."

Antwon smiled, responding. "Well, maybe..."

"Please, let me be yours. I don't want others. I want you. I want to explore sex with you."

"Well, I think you have a head start," said Antwon, flatly.

How Penny had wished she hadn't had to fuck that man, but maybe it had sparked something inside her. Something different than super powers.

"I'll catch you up," said Penny.

12