All Comments on 'The Adventures of Penny Ch. 12'

by mousemoonwalk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife found this story and shared it with me. We both enjoyed it greatly. I have worked successfully at three different companies during our marriage. At each company I advanced very quickly, thanks in part to my wife allowing herself to be bent over my boss's desk from time to time. She loves having their big cocks shooting their cum into her womb; it always makes her orgasms better!

mousemoonwalkmousemoonwalkover 2 years agoAuthor

She sounds hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed the series, my wife has had a successful career over the last 35 years mainly due to pleasing her bosses, it was very very hard for me the first time she became her older bosses slut, I wanted to dump her and kill him when I found out, but I had a visit from his wife Penny who being 10 years older persuaded me to allow my wife to enjoy herself and help her career, as I was assured she would always come home to me, and Penny would keep me company. The first time we had sex was amazing, she did a sexy strip tease then undressed me she said the words every man wants to hear, "wow you're much bigger than my husband " she sucked my cock and I took her doggy style. Over the next couple of years my wife's career progressed as did my adventures with Penny who gleefully told all her friends, wives of bosses friends, about her young fuckboy with his larger than average cock. Every time my wife moved on and up it didn't take long for one of her bosses to get her on her knees sucking and swallowing and using her pussy and arse for his pleasure, it took the same amount of time before the boss wife and friends approached me. My wife was only ever used by one boss at a time they all wanted her for their personal use in company time, I on the other hand had a harem of mature and middle aged women, all friends of Penny's, who trained me to pleasure them. My wife is currently serving a forty something boss, 20 years younger than her, and his 43 year old wife has come to enjoy being buggered by me twice a week when I go and help her with the garden, I have no idea how she will cope when my wife retires, but I am planning to help out in a lot of gardens, god bless Viagra.

mousemoonwalkmousemoonwalkabout 1 month agoAuthor

Sounds like your having a great time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous