The After Time Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears filled Mona's eyes and everybody but mom looked sad.

Mom said, "Don't cry girls there is a lot to be happy for we got a great producing farm. It services all our needs we have the head of our house hold to take care of our other needs and he cares for us all."

About that time Mona was getting off and wiggling like a fish on my hand and I said, "Mona you can suck my cock now." Her face turned red. "No not in front of everybody."

I let go of Brenda grabbed Mona and put her over my knee whack five times causing her ass to go red and her screaming. I said, Are you something special I satisfy you but you can't or won't reciprocate. She yelled out, "Joyce, Brenda help me!"

Mom said, "Unless you're looking for some of the same stay out of it this is between her and him."

Joyce stood down as did Brenda whack five more times Mona was whaling in pain and I said, "Now do you do as you're told." "Yes Scott, please don't hit me anymore."

I rubbed her ass and said Mona, "I don't want to hit anybody especially my family but you are my girls and I am your guy there is nothing discussing in what we do I seen the magazine it is all sex and all good you are doing nothing they don't do," and I picked her up and kissed her as she hugged my neck.

Chapter 3

She lowered herself to the floor as I sat back down and she started sucking and slurping on my cock loudly for everybody to hear I fingered and licked Brenda's pussy standing by the arm of my chair she came hard over my face as I lapped it up and I said, "Kiss me and lick this clean," and Brenda did without question there was no more back talk I was in charge.

That night I was in bed with Joyce and had made her cum twice when I heard a whimper it was from mom's room downstairs I went down and was listening to her moans. I walked in and she had a device inside her pussy. I walked over and let my fingers touch her pussy with shock she opened her eyes and I crawled in bed and played with her and took over that toy she was putting in and out of her cunt.

She reached down and said, "I need the real thing," and she climbed on top of me and for the first time I had a pussy lay over my cock going deep inside. She bounced up and down and I felt the muscles tighten around my cock. "Oh you are a good fuck son," and that was the first I heard that this is what I was doing I came up to meet her thrust and soon I was cumming.

Over and over she cum, and I cum. Then she got off and I got on top and fucked her and played with the nub the magazine called a clit and she cum again. My cock was only four inches long but it did the job I couldn't wait until I was full grown.

Those guys in the magazine had huge dicks.

I spent the night and in the morning woke to having my cock sucked It was Mona she come in early in the morning and sucked me off. I came in her mouth and she opened it to show me then swallowed. She then kissed me and said, "That is for teaching me where I belong my brother."

"Mona I am sorry I spanked you last night" and she put her finger to my lips to quite me. "Scott don't be I am the smallest of the family and need your protection the most you did what was right and what I needed I am so grateful for a brother and a master like you."

We kissed and I got hard and started to use my cock feeling her clit she was going wild. "Oh thank you master thank you my brother," and she thrust up and I was in line with her hole and my cock went right in through a barrier. She winced with the pain but held me where I was with her legs I could feel her muscles around my cock and then she slowly relaxed the muscles as I moved in and out like I did to mom last night. Mona was moaning, "God that feels good master you own me I am yours master," she whispered in my ears.

We kept fucking she came twice and on the third time we cum together me shooting rope after rope into her sweat pussy and she said, "It feels so wonderful that hot cum I can feel it master it is fantastic."

I pulled out and there was a spot of blood on the blanket we quickly took cold water and scrubbed it out Mom came in and I said what happened.

She went and hugged Mona and said, "Today you became a women your brother has taken your maiden hood. The blood you're seeing was from a thin layer called your hymen. Once it is gone it is gone you will find sex much more enjoyable from now on."

Mona said, "I am sore but it was wonderful my master was fantastic." I just shrugged and said, It's her not me."

We grabbed a quick shower and I grabbed the riffle and went back upstairs light was just coming on and I could see through the scope but not bare eye. I searched the fields and sure enough was the big doe coming for the apples but she seemed to move cautiously she got to the apples exposing a great head shot although dad said go for the shoulder I did not want to ruin any meat.

Wham went the gun and I blink and no dear. The shot killed her she dropped where I shot the other good thing no running or tracking I kept the rifle trained in the area.

When the girls came running up the stairs they seen me with the gun still aimed to the field, they stayed quite they knew that from when dad hunted that until the gun was down and safety on to say nothing five minutes later the sun broke and I could see the dear laying dead in the field. I undone the clip popped the shell from the chamber and put the switch on safety. The gun was secure now.

Joyce was the first to speak, "Master did you get another dear?"

I looked at her with a smile on her face, and I said, "Yes I got the doe and what's this master thing."

Simple Mona explained it and you are our brother but you are the head of this household the master of the household our master you decide when you will take us from girls to women hood you are our master Mona is right you lead us and control us we are forever yours master."

Mom was standing in the background and said, "Don't look at me master you decide who you sleep with and when that makes you the master as far as I am concerned." The frost was on the ground light as it was but it meant all the crops had to be harvested in so it was going to be a busy few days. I put on a pair of boots and a rain coat and said you guys get breakfast after breakfast get raincoats on and boots to keep you warm bring up buckets of water and the wagon." I took my gun reloaded a clip and shouldered it went with the skinning knives and left. Mona said, "Why the gun we don't need more dear meet?"

Mom smiled and said, "It's not for dear there are wild animals coyotes and wild dogs and still black bears about." Mona rushed upstairs got her 20 gauge pump loaded with number two shot came down jumped in boots and a raincoat and was out the door she caught up with Scott and pumped a shell into the chamber.

"What are you up to Mona?"

"Nothing is going to hurt my master you clean the dear master I will keep watch. Nothing is going to hurt my master."

I put my arm around her as we went to the dear sure enough something caught the scent of blood could hear movement. I cautiously started to gut the dear and was careful not to puncture the stomach that would attract whatever was watching.

I had just used the axe on the pelvic bone when I heard wham the shotgun went off and 50 yards away was two bears a huge one must have been the male and her mate. The gun blast stopped the female she was pawing the ground. The male was in full charge Mona fired again by the time I had my rifle trained on the bear open site I fired first shot I must of missed didn't slow it down boom went Mona gut and the bear stood on its back legs coming at us.

I now had the scope on him and I dropped four rounds into his chest and he dropped I popped out the clip and in with my back up clip and loaded a shell into the chamber the other bear was pawing the ground and I put two head shots into mom was bounding up over the field with the 306 Just as my second shot fired I heard her let go with that cannon the bear was dead.

So much for taking in crops it took us most of the day to skin and field dress the bears we had to use double pulleys and a snatch block to raise the bear in a maple tree nearby we skinned it carefully because that was great clothing for the winter there was a lot of fat we had to cut away as these bears were getting ready to hibernate.

By late afternoon we had it all in the garage the birds crows had a field day and ate all the leavings in two days you wouldn't know anything was shot.

In the house we got in the shower mom had quite the bruise firing that gun the 306 was too big for me that why the 308 worked well but there was no denying you want max hitting power there was no getting around the 306. After the shower I went to relax in my overstuffed chair and Mona rushed over and sat on the floor between my legs.

I said, "Mona my deer you can sit up here."

"No master I am comfortable here if you don't mind."

"Suite yourself my dear Mona, and thank you for being there today."

"Master I will always be there for you."

I looked at Mom she just shrugged. Joyce and Brenda made supper heart and liver out of the other dear.

That night we feasted on heart and liver of the animal we hung him in the garage. Five days later we cut the deer's up and put the meet in plastic bags and were put in the freezer in the root cellar.

We had a hand pump in the yard and washed it all down and did up the bears and bagged them. We now had more meat than we could use.

After supper mom went and took a hot bath something we normally didn't do but she needed it and came out wearing a diaper and she said it is that time of the month and explained about girls and periods Joyce was having cramps and now new why Brenda and Mona were not there yet.

Chapter 4

We were exhausted that night and slept in my singe bed but not for long Mona was smuggled into me and we fell asleep. In the morning I had Mona get the wood and I went in and talked to mom. I said, "What happened to Mona. She won't leave my side she is like a puppy dog."

"Master," she said, "Some girls are natural subs some a submissive nature and a few are Dom most are neutral. I am a sub and so is Mona even more so the more you command us the happier we are. I don't know what Joyce and Brenda are after you make them a woman you will know."

After the sun was up and it got warmer out we had breakfast and I said, "Today we are bring in the crops."

Joyce complained. "We worked so hard yesterday." Without saying a word I went up to her grabbed her and give her three quick hard slaps on her ass and she screamed, "What the fuck," and I said, "I have not fucked you yet girl and if you keep acting like a child it may be a while now do as your told."

Rubbing her ass she said, "Yes master and headed to the garden. Moms shoulder was black and blue and I said, "You only got one arm you supervise and help empty the pails if you can."

"Yes master," she said smiling. Out in the garden I said, "The one that gets the most pots full will share my bed tonight now go." That did it they were all working like a wild person. Mom whispered in my ear, "You have the answer you were looking for."

"Guess so by supper we had a tie Mona and Brenda Joyce was only one bucket behind. It was fun watching them bent over showing their pussy. Mona was glistening all day long and for that matter all my girls were. After supper I took Brenda into the master bedroom and laid a towel over the bed we got a shower and I fingered her to orgasm then on the bed I licked her to another and as she was cumming I moved up and slipped my cock into her breaking her hymen she winced but continued bucking as she was still cumming and I pumped into her tight pussy I could feel her muscles tighten around my hard cock. Soon I was cumming with her and we fucked for two more orgasms.

When we finished she said, "She was really sore and I helped her to the kitchen where they were all waiting to hug the new women and mom said, "Welcome child to becoming a women."

Brenda said, "It was fantastic master was fantastic but I am sore. I took Mona in and fucked her until late in the evening and when we were finished Brenda and Mona took a bath together. a few days later and mom and Brenda were done with their diapers mom took me first and rode me like crazy she couldn't get enough cock I had her muscle fuck me it felt so good and when she tried to stop I grabbed her nipples and twisted saying did I give you permission to stop.

No Master squealing in pain and I let go and said, "Continue," with a big grin she said, "Yes my master I was a bad girl," I slapped her ass and said, "Yes you were now make me cum with your muscles or get a spanking."

"Yes my master," and Janice tried but couldn't get me off so she fucked me and I came hard. When we were done we went into the kitchen everyone was there and I called mom over and said, "Janice over my lap receive your punishment." Her pussy was dripping as she laid across my knee whack 3 times on each cheek and I said next time when you told to do something you figure out a way understand slave."

"Yes master sorry master," and her juices were running down her leg I fingered her g spot and she exploded in an orgasm.

Janice slid of my knee and was between my legs when Mona came over and sat between them also.

You both have permission to kiss my cock when you like. Soon both were each on a side of my shaft it felt terrific I cum and they both lapped it up.

The next day we had all the preserves in and the girls were busy making jams, blueberry, apple, raspberry, blackberry, it went on for weeks until we ran out of bottles.

All through the day I would take one and fuck them from behind in the kitchen so all could watch. Mona and mom would do little things so I would spank them. Amazing how much of a sub they were. Rabbit season was on and I took the crossbow out daily to check my snare lines rabbits were plentiful I even got a few with my practice heads on the bow and some partridge along with the odd pheasant.

The winter gave way to spring I fucked my girls regularly Mona and Mom were more subs daily. The more I would scold them the more they liked it.

Janice and Mona both professed their love for me.

Next spring we used the horse and ploughed for the wheat and potatoes we expanded for more carrots and cabbaged lettuce we were growing in the hot house with the bananas and oranges and lemons. Our small garden had the pole beans onions and cucumbers.

In the windows inside we grew spices so we had them fresh all the time.

It was a cloudy day a good day to get some fresh fish so I got my hooks and twine put on a waist mounted 9 mm hand gun just in case and Mona was with me with her 20 gauge pump.

Off we went down to the lake I caught about 20 good size trout in a few hours we were just about to leave when three girls showed up the Milson girls were going fishing to they were naked like we were and when he popped out on to the path they screamed Mona was as shocked as they were, it was the triplets Judy, Bridget, and Cindy.

Judy said, "What are you doing here?"

Mona said, "Hello it's our lake remember."

The girls couldn't take there eyes of my cock and it was hard as a rock these beautiful girls with perky tits and hard nipples and their pussies were fantastic and glistening. I said, "I see we made an impression on each other you girls are very pretty."

"We were going fishing." I said, "Over under the big tree in the shade they are biting." I was talking normal as I seen so many nude bodies and fucked so much that nude didn't intimidate me but they were super embarrassed and red face they even stuttered a bit.

"Master we should be getting home." Cindy who was best friends with Mona and Brenda in the before time said, "Cant we talk it has been so long."

"Master can we?" I said, "Sure lets go back to the lake and I will stake these to the water I walked ahead as I knew this was a girls talk not for me.

Cindy was saying, "What a cute ass Scott has got and his cock is huge must be 5 inches."

Mona said it services us well. Cindy said, "No you're not." "Sure we all are he is great and is the head of the house now."

Bridget said, "What do you mean where is your father?" Mona lowered her head and Cindy said, "Were sorry we didn't know."

They talked about all kinds of stuff I caught another 20 trout and then walked over and said, "Here you guys I think you forgot to fish but the noise coming from here you wouldn't have got anything anyway as I smiled.

Bridget said, "Are those for us? No one has ever done anything like that for us," and she leaned over and kissed me. She turned beat red when I kissed her back with tongue.

Mona said, "I better get him out of here before you guys need a room. Cindy said, "That might not be a bad idea."

Mona said, "Where your gun."

They said, "We got no gun why,"

Scott said, "The woods are dangerous now wild dogs coyotes bear and worst of all two legged vermin."

"We never thought." "Didn't your father tell you?"

Bridget said, "He went away last fall to get some supplies and we have not seen him since." This trout is the first good meal in weeks."

Mona looked at me and with pleading eyes I said, "I know but that is six more mouths to feed and they may not agree with our way of life."

The girls looked at me and said, "What are you talking about." Mona said, "I am asking master to take you guys in." Let's get you guys home first.

As we were walking out a bunch of coyotes were parallel to us I fired one shot hitting one and they all attacked it an ate it. Judy said, "You were right and not lying," and she snuggled close to me.

We got to their yard and said aren't you coming in. I said I am not really dressed if you know what I mean Bridget said, "You're the nicest dressed I have ever seen here."

Boing instant hard on again and they laughed said, "At least you like what you see."

We went in everybody was naked her mother head behind a chair and said, "Why did you bring people here and unannounced."

"Mom these are the Wayne's." "Fine but we got no clothes on." Judy said, "Neither do they big deal get over it."

"Sorry Mrs Milsom I wouldn't have come but I heard the trouble you're in."

She got angry saying, "Were in no trouble young man."

"Is that why you sent your three girls out to get killed this morning?" Judy said, "The coyotes would have killed us if it hadn't been for them."

Mrs Milson started crying she went to a balling state the girls tried to console her and I went over and said, "They are safe now but I came to help. Patrice and Melody said, "How can you help."

"Master has come to help," Mona said.

Mrs Milson said, "Master?"

Mona said, "Yes he is master of our home and provides for us well he has come here to help you and save your lives." Mrs Milson said, "Let him speak Scott what are you proposing."

I said, "You can't stay here you got no provisions and if you do have arms you're not using them proper there is no way you go out without guns."

Mrs Milson started to sob and I said, "Get hold of yourself."

"What if Charles comes back? "

I said "He left last fall whatever fate befell him he will not be back and you got five girls to look after and yourself that is your concern."

"My home I am master and yes I make love to all my women I am not here because of that I am here because in the before time we were best friends you have no provisions here nothing to plant or grow what do you do come fall for that matter the next few months until berries grow."

She started balling again. "You five girls what say you, do you wish to join my family they looked at each other Cindy, Judy, and Bridget said we want to come with you now."

Melody and Patricia said "we don't have a choice."