The After Time Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "You most certainly do if you don't want to be part of my family you may stay I only want people I can trust and work together as a family to survive there are no Pre Madonna's here we work together and all pull our portion to survive."

"If you don't want that or think it will be handed to you on a platter you best stay here."

Mrs Milson said, "Master I will go." Patrice and Melody looked at what their mother said and followed suite, "Yes master we will go."

"Alright then Cindy, Judy go home get the wagon and horse bring the family armed. Bring me my shorts before I get raped here."

Chapter 5

"Ok girls let's get packed do you have weapons and melody took me to the root cellar and there were six guns four rifles two shot guns and a few hundred rounds of ammunition we brought that up Mrs. Milson was packing her dishes and photo albums there girls gathered up all the clothes and scraps of clothing material they took down drapes and blinds. In the attic were some books on farming and eatable plants.

By the time they returned with the horse and wagon most everything was packed. Mom came in and went to Gladice, they hugged and cried in each other's arms mom said, "We got a good master and we will make a home for us all."

We got all the beds and bedding and loaded the wagon we even took the few sticks of fire wood. We left and the house was baron. Arriving at the house the girls seen the barn the chickens', cows in the field.

Bridget said, "Is this for real." I said, "As real as that is as I squeezed her ass." She just looked at me and smiled, "Yes master thank you master."

We put the wagon in the garage there were no perishables other than the trout which the girls made for supper along with squash potatoes and pole beans. We had to pull the table out and put in the leafs, even that wasn't enough so we got some of their chairs to add to our own.

We ate supper and all that was left of 30 trout was the bones. We finished and I was sitting in my chair with Mona by my feet kissing my cock thanking me for saving them.

Patricia came over and I started fingering her and she said master let me ride your pole and she did in front of everybody. As she descended I felt the barrier she punched right through it she sat for a moment when I felt those tight muscles relax. Up and down slow she went I could feel her muscles puling on my cock.

Patricia said, "This is our master," and she bounced on my cock until I cum inside her at the same time she did. We laid there with my cock inside her I felt her tits and played with her nipples as she moaned softly.

When she got off Mona was right there to clean me up. Gladice said, "Janice you allow this?"

"Gladice this is masters home he runs this house not I, he provides for this family from the amount of crops to the hunting snaring birds everything. He services us all.

"Not you," Gladice said.

"Yes I get serviced by him he is the master and the only cock around I might add and if we are going to survive we will need children or when we get old we starve."

Gladice just looked and seen her daughter very content sitting by the fire.

Time to get some wood as I got up Mona got up and so did Cindy. We all went to the wood shed and got an arm load of wood although the girls were half the size many hands make light work we walked back in and I could feel the eyes viewing or wanting me as my cock bounced across the room.

"I guess we got to reconfigure the sleeping arrangements this place is a bit small so we have to make some room."

"My room has a single bed in it and it can fit a double with it that will take care of three of you.

"Joyce can we squeeze another double in your room?"

"Yes but we have to take out the Bureau. Having place for people to sleep is more important Brenda can another double fit in your room?"

"Yes same deal take out the bureau." "OK that gives us 12 ok my room who goes in there everybody puts their hand up Mom says Gladice and I will share a bed Mona a can have the other bed.

Joyce and Judy in Judy's room along with Cindy and Patricia that leaves Melody, Brenda and me.

Melody is all smiles and I said, "Mom what about your room?" that is your room from now on son. You are the master of the house and our master. You need the shower and the space, that room is write fully yours."

"Janice OK but you and Gladice will have my room alone the two doubles can go down the end for the girls Brenda, Mona and Melody are in Mona's room." Janice came over and hugged me and I slapped her ass and said, "You may leave your bureau in there if you like."

"No son you put yours in there, we will share ours we no longer have a lot anyway nor do we need a lot."

"Everybody got it straight?" Mona said, "No" so I said, "first room top of stairs is Janice and Gladice." Second room Brenda Judy one bed Cindy Mona second bed

Third room Joyce, Bridget, Patricia, Melody.

"Notice, to all you lovely girls to those that want me to make a women out of them be sure to put a towel down so as not to stain the bed with blood." Melody, Cindy, and Bridget said, "Blood?" and I said, "Have the other women explain it to you girls."

"Ok let's get things organized Janice can you put another bureau in your room?" "Yes," and I said "One in the hall by the sewing machine." We went up moved those first and swept out the rooms. We brought the vacuum cleaner up and plugged it in the girls were shocked, "You have power to?"

"Limited, but yes." We vacuumed it clean and shut it off.

I spoke and said, "No one is to use power without permission. The LED lights are the exception but again sparingly we have few replacement and you need to think of our grand kids."

Melody said, "Next you going to say you got internet." "The girls have a magazine around here somewhere to let you learn things sexual."

Melody turned red and I said, "Don't be, I was as green as you, but we have two experienced women that teach me and I can teach you."

"Eww you fuck our mother?"

"No I will make love to a beautiful women as we dropped the box spring upstairs I went down and Bridget was struggling I took her end and said, "Help Joyce on the back side," and up the stairs I went and pulled them along.

I went down and mom and Gladice had a box spring I took the end from Janice and she went to the back to help Gladice I got to the top of the stairs and we were jammed the girls had not moved them into a room yet.

"We were waiting on the frame." I grabbed the mattress and drug it into the room then the second and the box spring I then went back and pulled the box spring to the hall way. I sat down out of breath and sent them to the cart for the bed frames. They brought them in and set up a frame put a bed on it pulled the other mattress back out and set up the other frame I helped to set the last mattress.

They got the bedding and pillows from the cart and made their beds everyone was wiped. It was after supper I went for a shower Janice Joyce and Gladice joined me we soaped each other Gladice tits were smaller than moms and a smaller frame I could feel her ribs and sagging skin she wasn't smaller she was starving.

"Gladice you have not been eating. No she said the little food we had I would sneak mine back for the girls."

"For the next two weeks you are to do no work do you hear me."

"Master I will do my fair share."

"I am the master and unless you want a red ass you will do as I say there is plenty of work for everybody but let's get you healthy first."

"Yes master," as she reached for and squeezed my cock. I said, "and that means that too, no nookie for you until we get some meat on the bones."

"Janice he is no fun at all." I kissed Gladice and swapped tongues and tweaked her nipples and said, "No fun guess you're right."

"Wow is the two weeks up yet." Janice and Joyce laughed. We finished and I took Joyce before she left the shower fucked her from behind and then fingered her to a second orgasm I however didn't cum until she put her mouth around me and I blew in seconds and she drank it all.

In my bed was Janice and Mona I had Mona eat her out while we kissed and I played with her nipples when she exploded I climbed on her and started to fuck her and had Mona sit on Janice face and made her lick Mona to orgasm I cum inside Janice same time she did and Mona came to we rolled of and fell asleep next morning I smelled deer steak and eggs went out and Joyce and mom were cooking soon had the Milson family bounding down the stairs and I ushered them to the master bathroom show and said, "Shower you stink."

They looked at me as how dear I talk to them like that I slapped Cindy's ass said, "Move it," she looked with shock and she was about to say something and whack again, "Move it, we got work to do and you can't go smelling like a pole cat."

Why the nerve as I herded us all in the shower we soaped each other and I fingered a few pussies found the G spots and made Cindy, Melody, and Bridget cum we rinsed off and said, "Now that's better lets go eat.

Out at the table they couldn't believe it this was a banquet not breakfast. They mowed down the steak and eggs like they never seen food before.

Gladice said, "You sure you can spare this," as another four eggs and dear meat was put on her plate she tried to pass off her meat to Melody only to have it replaced by a bigger piece.

"May I have some tea," Gladice said, "but only if you can spare it."

Janice said, "I am sorry no tea for you right now," and out came a big glass of orange juice and each of the girls given an orange.

The girls looked we must be dreaming this is not real. They mowed down the orange juice and ate their oranges. Gladice said but how. Janice said "Master has a hothouse in back that grows a limited amount of oranges, bananas, coconuts, tomatoes, lemons, and mangoes."

The girls were stuffed and I told my girls to show them around but stay clear of the green house as he had stuff getting ready to plant.

"Mona grabbed her shotgun and into the yard they went they were told all to stay in site of Mona or get the belt when they come back.

Gladice said, "How can we ever repay you." I said, "You are part of this family, we work together, we play together, we survive together.

The military used to stop by but have not seen them." Gladice said, "They left last fall and have not been back."

"We are so far off the beaten path as long as we stay we can have a good life." "No one will come down this road looking for what is here and we are ready if they do and we will train your girls to kill as well."

"My girls good luck hard to get them to kill a bug."