All Comments on 'The Afternoons of Ann Ch. 02'

by velvet hammer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I like where this is going. Keep it up.

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 10 years ago
Hot read, with some originality, too

You write sex pretty darn well. The flashback is a good addition. Keep writing, and include lots of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A great adventure continues...

I enjoyed reading Part 2 and the character development of your heroine. I would have a hard time describing myself in the crude way she did (i.e. "cumdumster," etc.) even if it was true, especially with a new lover. But then again, i have never been in this situation so I did not let that deter me from proceeding my reading with great anticipation!

There was one line you wrote that hit me between my eyes and really made me squirm as reality hit close to home. When Ann was describing how Sean used her she summarized it by stating, "As humiliating as the thing was, I'm not ashamed to say I enjoyed it. Maybe not every single moment of it, but I loved living on the edge."

That was great... you nailed it there and that is exactly what keeps me hungry for new lovers to exploit my cravings. I am looking forward to your next installment!

TralababalanTralababalanabout 10 years ago

Very well writen, i hope several teenage boys bang this slut in next chapter.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
I was wondering.

I know its early butt, Tommy should be asking at least wondering if he's kiss some other guys cum, after hearing that story. His dick in her hand is worth two dicks in her hairless bush.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous