All Comments on 'The Agency - Focus on Mom Ch. 02'

by momandwife

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

Didn't expect to like this story but as I continued to read my hand worked my pussy into a luxurious climax.

Thank you x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Odd but interesting

I enjoyed it, great fantasy, and glad you got X off with the read.

Sid_SilverSid_Silverabout 12 years ago
Another Good Chapter

I find your characters easy to like and I hope they can eventually come together knowingly.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
An exciting story

It's too bad that she doesn't know it was her son that fucked her. Perhaps in the future chapters she will find out that it was her son that fucked her, and loves her.

Good story and hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958about 12 years ago
AH YES...

...chapter two was worth waiting for! Now on to chapter three with his 22 year old sister...Mmm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nicely done

nice. you did it. hot anal sex between mother and son. very nice. you have the skill, every mom son reader must be confess that. waiting for your next mother son incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More...please.

Please...more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed it because of it's original plot. How about a follow up with the Sister?

Thanks

Trouble_makerTrouble_makerabout 11 years ago
Yes I can't wait for more!

An incredible story. Very entertaining from start to finish. The originality is what sets it apart and makes it great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We all smiled at each other as I increased my pace, getting full penetration, it just seemed right.

Of course it does, it's a boy getting his big hard cock fully embedded in the same cunt he came out of--his own mother's cunt. For a son nothing in life can ever feel as right as that. He's back home, where he started out and lived for nine months. He's back inside his own mommy. This is a great and very imaginative story. But I didn't care for his switching from fucking his mother's mommy-hole to sticking his cock up her ass. Fucking his mom up the ass is something he might do later, as a change of pace, say. But the first time a boy takes his mother he wants it to be up her warm wet loving mommy-twat, where his big stiff prick feels safe and protected and truly loved. When he finally unloads his young balls, he wants to shoot his creamy semen as close to his mother's womb as he can get it. That's how the boy and his mom get their ultimate satisfaction out of motherfucking.

blksoldierblksoldieralmost 10 years ago
WOW! it's a thrill of a lifetime

Nicely done very believable I really liked the flow? you are a very talented.

RastaclownRastaclownalmost 8 years ago
Good story

It was a good story you should keep adding to it with the sister.

DomkinkmaleDomkinkmalealmost 7 years ago
Are you going to add to this?

Was wondering if you would be adding another part to this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please if you still write stories can you write part 3 to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Please continue

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

Another about sister and (again) mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story write The Agency 3 and Mom's cat fight 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's good that you stopped writing it shows that you like someone else to fuck your wife, mother or sister, pathetic, I hope you never try to write again in your life

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story was alright, Anonymous, must be trolling you for the thought of liking, and finding your mother, wife and Sis attractive enough to want to fuck them. Anonymous need to get a life! Great job! Hope you write on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous