All Comments on 'The Agony and the Ecstasy'

by veldwalker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You shouldn't have ended with 'can you help me'?

Just setting yourself up for a whole bunch of "end your life" and "please don't reproduce"s from the friendly folks here.

jaxster99jaxster99over 8 years ago
u asked.

u asked if it was a betrayal of your trust in one another. u didnt know. HELL YESS IT WAS!!!! with that said please continue. lol.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Good start

Husband needs to get involved, she needs to know it turns him on and they need to set some parameters. Together they should push the envelope, never know what will happen.

denrondenronover 8 years ago
Hoot Story

You should wake her, kiss her all over, spread her legs and kiss her pussy. Lick it, taste it, clean him out of her. You should say something to let her know you saw what she did and it turned you on. You should let her know she can do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YELLOW DOG

Trade heer in for a yellow dog and shoot the dog.pack your bags and leave the niggar fucking slut behind.Areal man does not take nigger leaving back

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Watched it in real life once...

My wife was a waitress and we went out on our anniversary to a fine restaurant. Our waiter happened to be a guy she had worked with a few years before. She invited him up to our suite when his shift was done to see the view as we were on the 45th floor overlooking the Las Vegas strip. I was surprised by her inviting him up but she said she just wanted to catch up on things. He came up and we all talked and enjoyed the view. I was getting a bit tired as they talked of all their old restraunt friends, so I retreated to the bedroom and laid down. I fell asleep and woke sometime later the realization that the lights were off in the living room. I then heard some soft talking but couldn't make out what was being said. I quietly went to the doorway and was astonished to see my wife on her knees stroking and sucking her waiter friend. I was a conflicted mass of eroticism and twisted anger. I didn't know what to do - scream, yell, watch, participate... But I have to say, it was absolutely, bar none, the horniest thing I ever witnessed in my life. For the next hour I watched her suck and stroke him to orgasm twice. And I watched him kiss, finger, suck and eat my wife to 3 really intense orgasms. All the while I was stroking myself. After she came the third time he said he needed to get home to his wife so my wife walked him to the door. I jumped into bed and pretended to still be asleep. My wife came to bed hornier than I had seen her in years. We spent the next couple hours pleasuring each other. My point is - I can totally relate to the mixed up feelings of arousal a d anger at watching a spouse be intimate with someone else. I never told my wife what I had seen, and still haven't to this day. Anyway, VERY arousing story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Seems pretty simple

His wife has chosen to expose herself to pregnancy and disease. She has shown her husband that she has no love or respect for him, nor any concern about his health. He can either finish out the holiday, go home and file for a divorce or he can pack his things, leave the boat, go home and file for a divorce. Badly done, unfinished story.

1 star

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
BOTH DUMB ASSES

She's a dumb ass slut bitch whore for cheating behind her husbands back and he's an even dumber ass for not going in and confronting her...she just ruined the vacation.. pissed me off at her I didn't even vote

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous