All Comments on 'The Allure of Alyna'

by Asmodeusz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Gulag slag!

A story about as appealing and erotic as a bowl of cold grybnoy (mushroom soup).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it..

What are friends for? That's called looking after your buddies & share & share a like!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked her reluctance. You won't get this genie back in the bottle you fool!

The author paints a fine pair of tits. Excellent. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please....

Make that your one and only story! Dude sounded like a dirty old perverted freak! Not erotic at all!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Drunk Wife

If you get your Sweetie drunk so she will do things you know she would not do sober, you might as well be feeding her a date-rape drug! Maybe that would be better, so she doesn't remember what you forced her to do! Not erotic! (No matter HOW big and luscious her tits are!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Two thumbs Up!!!

Good job man! Don't listen to anybody and keep writing.

Personaly I have almost fetish love for Russian wife's getting fucked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Detail

I liked the story however it would have been better with a bit more detail in not only the characters but everything that was happening.

newtype2525newtype2525about 11 years ago
Love it!

I agree. A re-write with more story would be good. However you are talented and loved this story as is! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic read!!! Keep them coming, one of the best in loving wives!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous