The Allure of Alyna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like being a dirty little wife for me, and getting your pussy and mouth fucked at the same time?" I asked her.

She took her mouth off Aaron's cock only long enough to answer, "Oh yes, I'm such a dirty slut! I'm a slutty wife who loves cock in all her holes!"

After ramming my rod into her over and over again while watching her suck on him, I decided that it was time for my friend to feel my wife's pussy; so I told her get up and get on top of his cock. Aaron lied down on the floor and Alyna straddled him cowgirl style, inserting his meat deep inside her. She groaned at the feeling, and began to grind her pussy back and forth harder and faster. Aaron reached up and grabbed a hold of her tits like he was holding on to them for dear life. They bounced up and down with her motion, even while he held on to them. She covered his hands with hers and squeezed her tits, then pulled his hands off and placed them on her hips, so that her giant breasts could swing freely and bounce up and down as she fucked him.

"We can't let your mouth get lonely now can we darling?" I asked her.

"No," she answered. "My mouth needs cock in it. Fuck my face!"

So I gave her what she wanted, and drove my dick into her mouth again. My gorgeous little slut was getting used as a sex toy for our amusement, and it made me so hard. I could tell she was about to cum from our dicks slamming in and out of her pussy and mouth over and over again, so I kept up the pace and told Aaron to fuck her harder.

"Yes please!" she begged. "Fuck me harder, fuck me harder! My pussy fucking loves it!"

Aaron tightened his grip on her hips as he pumped harder, and I held her face against my stomach with my dick all the way down her throat. She began twisting and moaning, and screaming the best she could with my meat in her mouth. I felt all the muscles in her body clench, and saw her eyes roll back in her head as she began to cum on our cocks. Feeling it was enough to make Aaron cum too, and he grunted and shot his load deep into her pussy while she grinded her hole on him. It must have been too much for me as well, because seeing my wife let my best friend cum inside her made me cum too. I shot my hot load deep into her throat, which she swallowed up immediately. Then she sucked the cum from the head of my dick, and licked all over my shaft and balls. She then climbed off of Aaron and sucked the mixture of her juices and his cum from his cock, not forgetting to clean his balls with her tongue.

She then climbed onto the couch and looked up at me with that same innocent yet erotic look on her face. I stood over her proudly as she gazed at me. "Did I do a good job darling?" she asked. Her normal, slighter accent was slowly returning now that she had been used for sex, and had cum.

"Yes, you were a good little slut for me tonight. My horny little angel," I answered.

"Good, I like that." she replied. And with that she smiled, closed her eyes, and drifted off to asleep.

12