The Alpha bet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom..." she looked at her mother, feeling very awkward.

"Here, this will help you loosen up." she handed her a sake cup.

This was a big change of scenery from a day at the farm Candy, but she was brought there by her mother to become a woman and that meant that her life would change forever, and she now realized in more ways than one. So she dropped a couple of sake shots and she was ready for action. She was no longer hiding behind the pillow, on the contrary she was using it to lift her momma's ass, so she could get full access to the entrance of her birth hole. This was the closing of a cycle with the return to her mother's womb, and the process would end with the birth of a young woman, able to carry her own child, and grow a new branch on the tree of life.

She patted her mom's thong, and rubbed it for a while until she was ready to go further, then she slowly pulled the small piece of fabric aside and leaned in to kiss it.

"Now, that's better. Let's get down to business." he smirked.

He took off his shirt, and went straight for the sushi rolls.

**********

"Are you sure, you want to see this?" she asked holding the remote, ready to turn it off.

"Not really, I'll skip this part." she answered with disgust.

"I thought so." she turned it off, "So tell me, how did a pretty girl like you, ended up here?" she wondered.

"You know love. It makes you do stupid things." she answered bluntly.

"Actually, I don't." she mumbled.

"Huh!" she was confused.

"I've never loved anyone, except my parents, and when they died I tried to attach to my uncles who took me in, but it wasn't the same. I couldn't love anyone ever since" she confessed with anguish.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." she said, a little embarrassed and in an impulse she gave her a hug.

"Thanks, you couldn't know, right." she gave a faint smile, "I've become a tomboy with a hard shell, and that´s how I got this job." she gazed.

"Wow, that had to be tough. Competing with all those big guys to get the job." she asked.

"Well, it was a little easier than that." she replied.

"Easier, how?" she was puzzled.

"Well let's just say, I have friends in high places." she smirked.

"Hmmm, the owner is related to you then." she guessed.

"Yep, you got me." she joked.

"Your uncle right?" she was sure.

"You got me all figured out, huh?" she gave her a quirky look.

"No, not at all, I just thought about what you said, and it made sense." she answered.

"I know, I was just messing with you." she winked, "Speaking of which, let me see what kind of a mess that guy has gotten into in there." she flicked the remote, and the widescreen lit up.

**********

He was slurping her nipples, and she was panting, while her little girl was licking her warm clit. He had already eaten all the sushi, and had given her some too, so now he went to get the sashimi, to continue that food and sex orgy.

He picked two pieces placed just above her knees, and noticed the cute butt and camel toe on the virgin girl, she wore light blue jeans that stretched to accentuate the shape of her body. Then he moved to get some of that green stuff to help him eat the raw fish. He leaned over her navel to lick some wasabi, and peeked through the cleavage displayed by Candy's light pink tunic top sprinkled with white and yellow flowers, and saw her small mounds slipping out of her white lace bra. She caught him looking and they exchanged a glance, followed by a naughty smile, he winked and then went to feed her mother.

**********

"Turn it off, I've seen enough" she complained.

"I guess you weren't thinking straight when you decided, to watch this." she commented.

"You're right, I don't think I can watch him bamboozle with other women." she cried.

"That brings me back to my question. How did you ended up here, in the first place." she was curious.

"Well, let me start at the beginning then." she wiped her watery eyes, "We are like two magnets, who either repel each other or cling tightly together." she gestured.

"It's a love/hate relationship, he's a lady's man but he's a puppy in my lap." she gave a faint smile, "I know that he can't help it to flirt, and that's how we met. He was on the court warming up for a game and started staring at me and my girlfriends, but I didn't think much about it until he started to point at me after each dunk he made. That made me feel very uncomfortable and we left before the game ended."

"Then we went to an after game party and he made his move. He took me to a corner, and said he wanted to kiss the most beautiful girl there, which he did. Then one thing led to another, and we ended up fooling around on the backseat of his mustang and I let him get a really good feel of my panties."

"After that we started to meet each other in secret, cause I couldn't let anyone know I was dating the guy I scorned in public to my girlfriends. We were nerds, who aren't supposed to date jocks cause they treated girls like prizes and we were overtly against it. I don't know if it was the fact that I was tasting the forbidden fruit, or that we could get caught at anytime, that made our dates get so that I got addicted to him."

"And it all culminated that night at the prom where we came out and celebrated our passion, and afterwards we went to a friends house, and let that fire inside us consume our bodies in an eternal flame. Then the days after that, he avoided me like I had the plague or something." she confessed with a heavy voice, amid tears.

"I guess it's true what people say. The quiet ones are always the naughtiest." she joked, to ease the mood.

"And the opposite is also true then, like in your case, right?" she teased, looking up to her.

"Huh, what do you mean?" she was still digesting the conversation, and was lost in her thoughts.

"You know, about you being a tomboy, and because of that you never get some." she explained.

"No, no. That's not why." she answered still a little absent.

"Huh, I thought that was what you said before?" she was confused.

"Well yes, but there's more to it than that." she replied.

"Huh, really. How's that?" she was curious.

"Well it's a long story, and besides it's private." she answered coldly, still gazing.

"C'mon, I've shared my story with you, and you can trust me." she smiled, and grabbed her hands.

"Well, if I tell you, then I'll have to kill you." she warned.

"Well, you do. What you've got to do." she joked.

"No, I mean it. It's very sensitive information." she was serious.

"Ooh." she covered her mouth with one hand, and gathered her thoughts for a moment, but a few seconds later lowered her hand over the chest and said, "Look, I've poured my heart out to you and besides, you can kill me at anytime that you want and I'll never know what hit me." she put her hands on her shoulders, and continued, "So you've got nothing to lose, except some burden you might be carrying, right." and gave a half smile to convince her.

"Yeah, you're right." she sighed.

"Ok then, let's hear it" she was satisfied, and eager to find out that life threatening secret.

"Let me start at the beginning then." she coughed, "Maybe I need a drink first." she smirked, and went to get a bottle of tequila from the liquor cabinet.

**********

He picked up the last piece of sashimi and grabbed one of Candy's buttocks at the same time. He rubbed it gently and then gave it a little squeeze. Before he let go he slapped it gently and then went to get the wasabi from her mother's belly button.

He gave another peek at her cleavage, and the little girl's nipples were now clearly visible and hard as nails, pointing down. He winked again, and licked his lips, and she did the same, returning the lewd look. He fed her mother the last piece of fish and she fed herself on her mothers juices, leaking from a very warm and lubricated pussy. The middle age woman was getting her money's worth, and was ready to go to next level.

She unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and pulled them down. His hard on was pulsing under his boxers, wanting to come out. She pushed them down and got a front seat view of his cock. She pulled it to her, but he pulled back, and said, "Ha ha, not until you brush." he flicked his finger left and right, "I don't want to catch something." then curled it to call the young girl, "Candy, come here, and taste this corndog." he smirked.

The girl watched that big meat loaf and hesitated, so he insisted, "C'mon, it won't bite" he joked. She kneeled in front of him, and grabbed it a little clumsily, feeling it throb in her hand.

"Go on, don't be scared of my one eyed snake. She only spits after it's satisfied." he teased.

So she moved closer, and pressed her lips against his warm skin, kissing it softly. Then she slowly moved up and down the shaft, until she reached the marbles, and licked them like lollypops. He was having a good time, while her mother was cleaning up in the bathroom.

She rose up the pole until the foreskin, and then started to swirl her tongue over the glistening red strawberry. He cupped her head, and gently started to push it down, so he could face fuck her, which she did, filling her mouth more, and more with his limb until she started gagging.

"Mommy's back, and hungry for some cock." she returned just in time to take over and ease her daughter's pain. She kneeled where her daughter was, and took it from there. Meanwhile the girl moved up so she was wrapped around the guy and they began exchanging saliva. Their hands wandered all over each other's body. I didn't last long though because the mother's pussy was longing to be filled by his cock, instead of her own fingers which were sawing it up until that point.

He had pulled Candy's top over her head and was sucking on her titties while his hands were working to pull her pants down. Her mother helped, and uncovered her white lace panties that would soon follow, as well as her daisy pattern socks, and pink sneakers. The girl was left wearing just an embarrassed smile and silver daisies earrings. He stopped for a minute and took a good look at her virginal body, admiring it for a moment.

Meanwhile, the woman was getting comfortable on the bed, and broke that spell saying, "Come here handsome, show me what you got." she gestured with a smile on her face.

**********

Angie sat back on the couch and took a swig of her drink, then reclined over the couch's side and took a deep breath to gain courage to spell out that deep dark secret.

"Like I was saying. I'll start from the beginning." she sighed, "Well, we were a big happy family, until the day my cousin Vinnie was kidnapped from his parents' house, never to be seen again. Then our life changed forever." she gave another gulp.

"That broke my aunt's heart and she almost died of sorrow. So they decided to have another child to fill the void, but my aunt had a miscarriage which left her womb scarred and unable to bear children again. That was almost unbearable for her, and she sought comfort in my mother's shoulder, which helped her ease the pain." she drank a little more.

"Just until she was shot with my father at our doorstep by a rival family, the same group which my uncle had always accused of being behind the kidnapping. That drove her over the edge and she mixed a cocktail of pills and alcohol. She ODed on her sons bed, clinging to a picture of his first birthday." she took another swig, then gazed at the half empty bottle, and continued.

"My uncle found her, and his humanity died that instant, leaving a soulless body hungry for vengeance. This was the driving force of the rest of his life." her eyes were like dams waiting to burst.

"The only trace of humanity he still showed was when he took me in and raised me as his daughter. I became his most precious treasure and was guarded 24/7." she shook the bottle, and took another big gulp.

"I never set a foot in a school or a hospital. My uncle's house was the only thing I knew for 16 years until I was 21. Then he sent me here to be chief of security. Well actually Jack's the chief of security, and my uncle is the actual owner, but no one else knows that besides us. Well, now you know it too." she concluded and then concluded with another gulp.

The girl was in shock, after listening to that awful tale, and seeing the other girl draining a bottle of tequila, like a marathon athlete with a bottle of water.

"You want some?" she shook the bottle in front of her, to bring her out of her trance.

"Huhhhh...no...thanks." she mumbled.

"Well, in that case..." she sipped the last drops of the drink.

"I don't know, what to say" she said shaking her head a little.

"Well, you don't need to say anything. In fact that's exactly what you must do. Keep it a secret. Right?" she directed her drowsy look to the other girl's puzzled face.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry about all that though." she gave her a disappointed look.

"I don't need your sorry. I need you to keep quiet. Ok?" she ordered.

"I swear over my dead body." she answered.

"Yep, that's it." she laughed, "Enough chit-chat, let's see some action." she picked up the remote and pushed a button.

On the big screen, the image showed a man fucking a woman, which had a girl sitting on her face.

"Oh, looks like the little girl is having some fun too." she giggled.

"I had enough for today, see you tomorrow." April stood up and left.

"Bye, I'll keep my eye on your fiance." she gestured.

As Angie watched what was unfolding on the screen, she had unzipped her pants and was rubbing her clit through her panties.

**********

He stopped pounding her pussy, pulled back, and spurted a rope of cum over the woman's chest, then moved along the side of bed, showering his milk all over her breasts, and coating her torso with a glaze. She was covered in cum, his over her tits and belly and her little girl's all over her face. However, she still sucked the rest of his seed from his limb while her daughter was panting behind her, recovering from one powerful orgasm. She licked his cock clean, and then went to the bathroom to clean herself again.

He looked at the girl laying on the bed, her rosy body and fresh smell aroused his senses, and his limb regained life. She looked up, saw that young man hovering over her, rubbing his stick, and shivered a little. He leaned over her, kissed her perky nipples, and licked her small mounds, slowly moving downward. She blushed, and squirmed a little, while he covered her warm skin with kisses.

He passed her navel, and continued until he reached her throbbing rose bud. He swirled his tongue over it, which sent a shiver up her spine, and as he continued his ministrations she squirmed more and more. He was inebriated by the scent emanating from her virgin hole when suddenly she became stiff as a board, crossing her legs like scissors and denying him the taste of her pouring honey. He felt her ease her grip after a while, and he pushed her legs apart to get access to that fountain of youth.

He wasn't disappointed when he touched her labia. She tasted sweet as candy, making justice to her name, and his sweet tooth was getting rotten. He feasted on that juice, and couldn't get enough of it. It was a love potion, and he wanted it to last forever. This was a magical moment, and he didn't wish it would end, on the contrary.

But all good things come to an end, and the spell was broken by someone slaming the room door shut. He looked back, and didn't recognize the woman standing there. She was hanging her head, catching her breath. He was still entangled in his fantasy, and his hazy eyes couldn't put a picture on that shape in front of them.

She moved closer and he could smell the alcohol on her, which made him snap out of his trance. He was still getting his thoughts together when he heard a voice in the back.

"I thought I heard the door? Whaaaaaaaaaat...who...what's...happening???" she came from the bathroom and wasn't expecting that.

"I'm from the hotel security, and was told there was an under aged girl meeting this man for sex. And for what I can see, I came just at the right time." she looked at the naked girl on the bed hiding behind a pillow.

"I'm gonna ask you to leave, and no questions will be asked, ok." she ordered.

"But...how...what...who..." the older woman was still in shock.

"WHAT!!! She's legal, she just turned 18." he was shocked, that was preposterous.

She knew that. But she had put her chips on that bluff, and she wasn't going to back out now, so she went all in, "Look, I don't care. Now, do as I told, and you don't get into any trouble. Oook." she emphasized.

"We'll finish this some other time, ok. Don't worry, I'll call to reschedule" he reassured them.

"C'mon Candy, lets go." she was fuming, but she wasn't ready to make a fuss, so she picked up their clothes, and they got dressed in the bathroom.

"Now, you mister, put some clothes on. We're going to have to set some things straight." she threw him a cotton robe that was laying on the floor. She sat on the edge of the bed, facing the door, watching mother and daughter as they left.

**********

Part Three

(Two can play that game)

The door closed, and she turned to face him. He was standing there with his arms crossed, waiting for her to say what was that all about, so she said.

"Look Zach, you know you have to follow the rules and you almost broke them on your first try, that's not acceptable." she was making a lot of sense for someone who had emptied a bottle of tequila single handed.

"I know Angie, but it wasn't my fault." he excused.

"Really, who was the one all over the girl, huh?" she rhetorically asked.

"Well, I'm a guy, and she smelled so good, and tasted even better, that I couldn't resist." he pleaded his case.

"Ok, if that's how you wanna play it. Then tell me, do I smell good, and do you want to taste me?" she was using his own words against him.

"What???" that was not the answer he expected.

"Really, tell me. I'm dying of curiosity." she teased. He wasn't sure what to say, but decided to play that game.

"Ok, if you really wanna know, you smell like a drunken mess." he answered bluntly.

She walked to him, and slapped him, "Watch your mouth, asshole." then she grabbed his crotch, and pushed him against the wall, "I have you by the balls, and you'd better treat me with respect if you want to keep them." she threatened.

"Ooook, ok. What do you want from me?" he asked in pain.

She eased the grip on his sac, and started to rub the base of his cock, "What, I want? I want you to answer me. Do I smell good, and do you want to taste me? Answer me!" she demanded. The pain was subsiding, with her massage, and he figured she wanted to do more than just talk, so he decided to turn the table on his aggressor.

"I think you smell good, and I do wanna taste you. But I think you wanna taste me also. Am I right?" he watched as her face turned from angered to amused.

"Hmmm, I like that answer." she said with a naughty smile.

He swept her off her feet, and launched on the bed on top of her, "Now you answer me, do you wanna taste me?" he asked showing a naughty smile. She was still trying to catch her breath, and figuring out what just happened.

"Wow, that was unexpected." she mumbled.

"Who's in charge now, bitch?" he teased.

"I am, you bastard." she gave a knee blow to his nuts.

"Ooohhh noo, not again." he screamed, and fell beside her holding his crotch.

"I told you to respect me." she said getting on top of him, "Now, you know who's in charge." she pressed her body against his, and took a mouthful of his lips, frantically kissing him like a cannibal, biting, licking, she was a acting like a man eater. He answered in kind, exchanging saliva, and engulfing his tongue deep in her mouth.