The Alpha bet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rolled back and forth on the bed, until he managed to be top dog again. Then like a rabid dog he tore her clothes, uncovering her firm breasts and her small frame. He dove into them like a food bowl, licking and biting like she did to him. Still acting like a raving lunatic he ripped her pants apart, then bit her panty off. He shook his head, showing his teeth, then spit them of the floor like a rag. He panted with is tongue out, then used it to lick her pussy from the asshole up. She was exhilarated with that, and craved his boneless flesh. So she decided to act on that, crossing her legs, behind his back, and rolling over him.

He was so focused on is goal that he didn't notice until she sat on his face. He was confused for a minute, but she wanted his cock and went for it clearing up all confusion. They formed the 69 and ate each other like there was no tomorrow.

She licked his balls first, which sent a shiver up his spine. He was getting so much pleasure, from the one that had treated him so bad. He had his hands on her ass, pushing down, so he could face fuck her, darting his tongue into her slit. She was bobbing up and down on him, wrapping her tongue around his hardening cock.

She started to scream, "Ooohhh my god, aaahhh, eat me, eat me, ooohhhh baby." He knew that he was doing his job right and decided to concentrate his attentions on her hardened clit, peeking through her heart shaped bush.

Not surprisingly after a couple of thrusts, she screamed louder, "Ooohhh god, Yeeesss, yeeesss, hummmm, hmmmm..." she moaned, expressing the tempest inside her body. He stayed the course and she started to gag as she started to climax. Her body rocked and juices started to rain on his face, into his mouth. He licked her while he could, but she pulled back and fell on the bed beside him, covering her wet pussy. He was happy with his job, but now wanted to finish it. So he kneeled in her face, and started to rub his stick on her lips. With her eyes still closed she slowly opened her mouth, to taste it once more. He pushed it further inside, in and out, and around her cheeks.

She recovered from her orgasm and licked his lollipop until it was hard as a rock. Then sat on the bed facing him with her legs apart, and said, "Wow, this was better than when I do it myself and I can't wait to see how it feels to have you inside me. But you'd better go slow cause I've never been with a live one before." she confessed.

"What???" he was surprised.

"Look, its hard to attract guys when they know I can kick their asses." she argued.

"Yeah, I know that for a fact." he agreed, "So you have to ambush them, like you did to me." he accused.

"I got horny looking at you on the screen, and decided that I shouldn't waste the opportunity that was right in front of me. So I used the little girl as an excuse to get alone with you." she set things straight.

"I appreciate your honesty, that makes it a lot easier now that I know I can trust you. You can trust me too, I'll take it slow." he reassured her.

"Thanks, I have this hard shell on the outside, but I'm very fragile inside." she thanked him.

"Ok, then I hope I don't break anything." he joked.

"Just my heart, right." she teased.

"Yep, open up that fluffy heart to me." he smirked.

"My heart is yours for the taking." she smiled and laid back, caressing her thighs.

He kneeled in front of her virgin hole, holding his cock. Then slid it up and down her moist snatch, pressing softly. She had her eyes closed, and was rubbing her nipples, enjoying herself. He felt her open slightly and pressed a little harder. Starting a vicious cycle, that meant she would open more and more, while he pressed harder and harder, until he buried the full length of his dick inside her tight twat.

She was lying there, feeling full, and was rocking her thighs gently, answering his thrusts, so he increased the pace and started pounding her.

"Aaaahhh..." she yelled at the first thrust, "Aaaahhh, huummff, humm, hmmm" she groaned with each stab on her heart. He slowed down a bit to synchronize with her. When they found a rhythm he increased the pace again, shoving his log deeper inside. She was starting to feel her blood boiling, and fell out of synch, shaking and twitching.

He was also getting close to the finish line and pushed into overdrive to get there first. She was lost in her lust and oblivious to the world. All she knew was that she had never felt like that before, connecting in such a way with someone.

Inside her womb, his snake was starting to pour its poison, and he grunted, "Aaahhh, ooohhh, hummm..."

"Give it to me, gimme, gimme..." she demanded. Her wish was his command, and he filled her up. His warm cum drove her over the edge, and she clamped down, squeezing even more poison out of his snake.

They remained linked for a while, until she released him from her cave. He pulled back and the flow of cum cascaded down to her asshole and pooled on the bed. He fell back on the bed beside her, catching his breath. She was still in wonderland, and instinctively covered the entrance to the garden of Eden.

Still a bit dizzy, she brought her hand to her lips, and tasted the poison. She had bitten the forbidden fruit, and the snake was right, she liked how it tasted.