The American Stud Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

A lucky man I may be, a lot of people would suggest, but in my early years of dating my size was more of a curse than anything else. Many times my lustful intentions were rejected once my size was realised, and many a time I went home frustrated when the request of a simple handjob was declined. But as the years passed by, the age of my dates increased, and so did their maturity and my successes. I learned to be a gentle and caring lover. In those days, there was always a discreetly disguised bottle of lube in the glove box of my car to assist my cause. And then there were those few girls who actively sought out my endowment, and my cheeky fun loving nature wasn't so much required.

Coming from a reasonably poor family, the quest to make money was always a priority. As a kid, I always envied those kids who had everything when I had next to nothing. But I wasn't particularly intelligent and had no real skills, and with little family money, there were no real opportunities for my further education. After leaving school, I had many mundane jobs, like pumping gas and general labouring on building sites.

But for the last three years I'd made good seasonable money working on a crab boat on the Barents Sea. It was hard gruelling dangerous work, but the pay cheque at the end always seemed to make it worthwhile. It was a good happy boat, the skipper a man who could be trusted to do the right things at the right time, and the close knit crew became good friends and looked after each other.

We had been working fourteen hard hours when a sixty foot rogue wave hit us that night. The black night skies and dark seas hid it from our sight until it nearly turned the boat over. In waist deep freezing water, I slid across the deck heading for the rail and my imminent death when a crewmate's frantic hand caught my coat and saved me. But I didn't escape injury, and as I hit the cold hard deck, I felt my hip and leg break. Minutes later, the badly listing boat turned and headed for safety, and many a prayer was heard on that long twelve hour home trip. The result was that I never returned to the sea, for my fear and nightmares haunted me long after my physical recovery. Back in my home town and my hard earned money wisely invested, I gained work as a tyre fitter. Not exactly brain demanding work, but it wasn't long before my hard work ethic and friendly disposition resulted in a promotion, and I was soon managing the place.

I guess I'd been back home a good year when Lynn entered my uncomplicated life. I'd dated one of her friends a few times, but it never worked out. Lynn was a sassy little redhead, and many a time I'd run my eye over her trim shapely figure. We'd chatted a few times, but in the early hours of a Saturday morning at a popular nightclub, Lynn accosted me in the car park as I was about to take my leave. In her defence, Lynn was a little drunk at the time, and I ignored her sassy forwardness. She told me that a little bird had suggested that I had a little something more to offer in the dick department. Next thing I knew, we were between two parked cars, her tongue halfway down my throat and her hand down my trousers. When her hopes were confirmed, I was invited home and into her bed. A week later, I moved in and the real fun began.

Looking back, I think that Lynn had nymphomaniac tendencies, for she just lived to fuck. Anywhere anytime was her motto, and I didn't complain too much. I should point out that this was a purely a sexual relationship. The day my dick fell off or couldn't get hard, I'd no doubt be eased out of her front door faster than a politicians retreat. But in the mean time, I was quite happy to let her use my body to her sweet little heart's content.

It was Lynn that got me involved with American Stud competition thing. I'd heard something about it, but had never given it any real attention. But when Lynn heard about Seduction Video's search for contestants, she suggested that I throw my name into the hat. I just laughed it off, but a few nights later, I was parading my aroused body while Lynn took a few shots with her digital camera. A close up of my proud erection next to a plastic ruler was taken and added to the grubby portfolio. She quickly downloaded them onto her computer; then coerced me into registering on the Seduction website and attaching the best of the recently taken photos. She then took me to bed and fucked me senseless with that magnificent tight little body of hers.

Thinking that the whole contest thing was some sort of advertising sham and would come to nothing, I promptly forgot all about the contest. But a few weeks later, I received a phone call from a guy called Neville Swan at Seduction Video. He was a funny guy, and we had a few laughs while he asked me a few personal questions like, did I think I could perform in front of a camera, or how long could I last without popping my load? In the end, he invited me to Los Angeles for an audition, all expenses paid so long as I turned up. With Lynn nodding her head beside me, I accepted the offer. I would later find out that part of Neville's phone call was to find out a little about my personality. If I'd come across like a moron, the audition invitation would not have been offered.

It was a nervous few days before I made the early morning flight to LA. Lynn wanted to come with me, but her boss wouldn't give her the time off. I think it was only then that she realised what she'd got me into. What started off as a bit of harmless fun; had now turned into something more serious. I reckon Lynn would have been quite happy for me to forget the whole thing and not go, but by this time my interest was too high to just walk away. Arriving in LA, I climbed into a taxi and gave the driver the address Neville had given me, then sat back and enjoyed the drive. It was my first visit to LA, and on first impressions, it seemed a pretty sweet place to be.

Neville Swann introduced himself on my arrival, and then escorted me through the flashiest house I'd ever been in. He led me downstairs and into a large comfortable office where two ladies were working at desks. They greeted me warmly, and introduced themselves as Alice and Marnie. I was directed to a comfortable chair, and then Neville went through what was going to happen, a chat first and then a few photos. Unfortunately, the audition didn't run to me being raped by a couple of beautiful females. I listened politely and answered their questions which gave me time to take in my surroundings.

Like any male, the first thing I did was discreetly take in the women. Alice was a pretty lady, but a little old and big for my taste. But Marnie was pretty even though she was very cool and business like, and I wondered whether she'd been a porn star before she got behind the camera. My interest drifted around the room; there were a few still cameras and a movie camera on a tripod which made me more nervous than before.

My private life was of interest to them, was I in a relationship; how would my family take me being on screen? They asked of my health, and I told them about my crab boat experiences which they most curious about. Nev and Alice had watched the "Deadliest Catch" series on TV. After a while we got back on track, and they asked me about my sexual experiences and preferences, likes and dislikes and what I would and wouldn't do.

Eventually, they asked if I'd mind taking my clothes off and show them my attributes. They'd first like to see me flaccid, then get myself hard and see if I could pop on request.

On a side table behind me were a few tools of the trade, a bottle of lube, porn magazines and towels. Now the fun began.

They talked amongst themselves while I removed my clothes, and I was soon standing nervously before them in my birthday suit. Marnie stood up from the table with a camera in her hand and approached me. She grinned at my nervousness and told me to relax; she'd been doing this sort of thing for years. She took a few full shots of me, then a couple of my genital area. I was then asked for an erection.

With the aid of the lube and a porn mag, I stroked and prayed at the same time hoping that I could manage their request. Luckily, the good lord was with me on this one, and I was soon standing before them with a proud erection standing horizontally for their perusal. I have to admit that it was kind of strange having three sets of eyes looking over me. I got a few smiles and compliments on my size before Marnie positioned the movie camera close to me and began filming. I was asked to turn around play with myself for a minute or so while the camera was running, then Nev asked if I could produce a money shot. A towel was placed strategically on the floor in front of me, and I closed my eyes to shut out the sight of the camera. Using my secret little technique, I soon managed to stroke myself to orgasm directing a few long lines of cum onto the towel before me. I received considerable praise from my audience as I cleaned my hand and wilting erection with a clean towel.

When Nev suggested that I could get dressed, I bravely asked if they wanted to see another money shot first? I think that they were a little unbelieving of me and took up the challenge. But a few minutes later I repeated the act, as I'd always been able to cum a second time under the right circumstances, even though the volume and the trajectory is somewhat diminished.

By the time I'd cleaned up and got dressed, they had already decided that I was on the short list for the contest. Over a well earned coffee, I was told a whole lot more about Seduction, the contest and was given a few DVD's to study for homework. Before I was delivered back to the airport, I had to agree to a medical, and refrain from unprotected sex from then on. Oh boy, did Lynn hate me when I told her that. She made sure that we got a few in before the medical, but once condoms were introduced, our relationship was on the downhill slide. She wasn't too happy that I was now going to bed other women, but it was all her fault that I'd entered the competition which I duly pointed out to her. But a week after the medical, I was asked to leave her home. A shame really, cause Lynn was good fun in many ways.

It was some time before Nev contacted me and asked me to pack my bags. Two days later, I was heading back to LA, and little did I know that it was going to be some time before I returned to my home town. On my arrival, I was deposited in a motel, which for me it was pure luxury, a clean room, and swimming and spa pools to boot.

Over the next few days I had several meetings with Neville and Alice. I was disappointed that Marnie wasn't around for she was easy on the eye. To cut a long story short, I was to be introduced to a young lady called Bella who'd also been another successful applicant. Our meeting was to be filmed, and so too was the time we would spend getting better acquainted. We would then be invited to get it on sexually together. While Bella and I would have time to think about how it might happen, the scene would be unrehearsed, but it was to be expected that we would put on a good show. My request to see a photo or find about a little more about this Bella was declined, but a smiling Nev patted me on the shoulder and told me that I wasn't going to be disappointed.

A couple of days later, Nev picked me up in his Merc and headed out into the country. We eventually arrived at a magnificent secluded ranch house which had been leased solely for the purpose of the competition. Inside the palatial residence, fixed cameras had positioned in strategic positions, in the lounge, kitchen and bedrooms. It was good to see Marnie again, and she explained that they would be mostly filming with portable cameras but would supplement the shoot with suitable film from the fixed cameras. Nev told me to ignore the cameras because most of it would be edited out. Easier said than done I thought to myself.

Alice was supposed to arrive with Bella in the early afternoon, but they were held up and only arrived about five. My cue was to wait for Alice to come inside, and then walk out and meet Bella outside by the car. It was a nervous walk through the door and outside with Marnie's camera at my back, however my first glimpse of Bella would be etched in my mind for ever. She was leaning against Alice's Lexus with her arms folded against her chest. Her long legs were stretched into jeans, her pink top tight against a substantial cleavage. She smiled showing of her perfect white teeth as I slowly approached, her big hazel eyes running inquisitively over me. One of the first things I noticed was her hair, it was long and black falling unrestrained over her shoulders; and shone under the bare sun. Beneath, her face was pretty, her face maybe too long to be considered beautiful.

"Hi, I'm Dan." I said offering my hand.

"And I'm Bella, pleased to meet you." she replied taking my hand in hers.

We were soon sitting inside chatting as people do when they meet, but it was kind of hard to ignore the presence of the cameras. Bella took her shoes off and lifted her legs onto the couch to make herself comfortable. Sitting opposite her, I let my eyes drift over her body when ever I could. After telling herself a little about me, I found out that Bella was twenty four years old, and worked in retail fashion here in California. She had done a little modelling work a few years back, but her dream of making it big soon faded. Too much competition she confessed. Over a few glasses of chilled wine, our nervousness soon disappeared and was replaced with a little humour. But in the back of my mind, the fact that I was going to make love to this woman wasn't too far away.

After both admitting to our hunger, we moved to the kitchen and after finding a fridge full of food began to put a pasta meal together. It was here that our banter took off; the question of whether males or females were the better cooks caused more than a little light hearted friction between us. We were both stubborn and processed a fine sarcastic sense of humour. This black humour carried on through our meal which was accompanied by two bottles of good wine. Looking back, I think the booze helped remove a few of our inhibitions and forget the presence of the cameras, and we ignored the dishes and retired to the lounge where I took the couch and Bella took a comfortable chair.

By this time there was a little spark of tension and electricity between us, the fact that sometime in the near future we were going get it on together wasn't lost on us. It was obvious to all that we were attracted to and liked each other.

Now I should point out that the plan was for Bella and me to spend the evening just getting to know each other. The real action was intended for the next day, but things didn't quite go to plan as our banter continued. This is how it happened.

"Isn't this exciting?" Bella suggested.

I smiled and yawned mockingly, "I dunno, I'm kind of bored."

Bella frowned, "Let me see, you're bored even though sometime soon I'm gonna fuck your brains out?"

"Yeah, but it's only fucking, it's not like its something really important or anything." I jested with a straight face.

"But it's me you're gonna fuck." she retorted.

I managed another yawn, "I rest my case."

Bella frown deepened as she turned to where Marnie was holding the camera, "Hope you got plenty of film in there, cause I'm gonna fuck him right now."

"Oh no you don't." Marnie replied with the camera still rolling. "We have to set up for the fuck scene."

"Guess I'm gonna be bored for a bit longer then." I added.

Bella grinned wickedly as she leapt athletically to her feet and took the few necessary steps to straddle my lap. She took hold of my shirt with both hands and surprised me by ripping it open sending a handful of buttons across the room. Before I could react, her finger nails racked my nipples before squeezing them, her tongue was halfway down my throat in a blink of an eye. The fact that my now destroyed shirt cost me over a hundred bucks was lost on me, for it would seem that I'd been accosted by a wildcat. The moment that I took Bella firmly in my arms and participated in our first kiss, she released her firm grip of my nipples and placed her arms around my neck. Her firm thighs were locked around me, and I could feel her pushing downwards against my now stirring cock.

Marnie quickly came to the conclusion that to stop these two was going to be impossible, and that she had a feeling that this was going to be an interesting little spectacle. She decided to keep filming and see what came of it; her only problem was the lack of sufficient lighting which was quickly called for and rectified.

I however, was unconcerned of Marnie's problems, for I certainly had my own to contend with. Bella and my embrace had grown with intensity, our mouths and tongues busily playing as our hands explored. Unable to explore the insides of her thighs, I sought out her breasts by lifting her top and slipping her bra straps down her arms. Her bare breasts appeared smaller than I first imagined, but I suspected her recently discarded bra was padded. There was no disappointment on my part, for they were a nice handful with dark pert nipples. Bella whimpered as I initially suckled upon them a little harder than I should of, but it was payback time for working my nipples a few seconds back. She held my head tightly into her chest as I worked each lovely nipple in turn.

Bella suddenly pulled away from me and slid downwards until she was kneeling on the floor between my legs. A mischievous grin adorned her face as her hands ran over the now bulging lump under my jeans. My belt was soon undone, and the zip very carefully lowered to avoid a catastrophe. An exploring hand was soon under my briefs and taking me in hand while her spare hand eased my jeans downwards. A glint of impending pleasure appeared in her eyes as my shaft sprang free.

"Mmmm mmmmmmm." she sighed while fondling my shaft in her hand.

Bella leaned backwards and ripped my shoes and socks off, then taking the cuffs of my jeans, she dragged them roughly from my legs. Before they hit the floor, she had my briefs down over my legs and then disposed of. I was now sitting with only the remnants of my torn shirt, and my erection swaying dangerously in the air.

Bella eyed it for a few seconds and then removed her top and bra. She kicked her boots off before undoing her jeans and sliding them slowly and seductively down her long thighs for the camera. She stood before me just wearing a pair of dark lacy panties; and smiled menacingly at me as my lustful eyes took in her long lovely body.

"Still bored are we?" she asked flicking her dark hair back over her shoulders.

I was too engrossed to answer.

"Okay Dan the man, I'm gonna fuck your brains out, right here, right now."

At this time, I didn't have too much to say on the matter, except to bring it on and make it quick. Bella dropped to her knees, took my cock in hand and slowly stroked it for a few seconds. She looked into my eyes as her mouth dropped to the head, her velvet tongue exploring the rim and eye causing me to writhe beneath her. Her warm wet lips slipped over the head, and the exquisite pleasure of her suckling me heightened my pleasure. Bella's hands gently caressed my thighs as her mouth worked me solo, a talented tongue exploring every part of the head. Without even having to work me into a rhythm, I soon felt an approaching orgasm, and wisely eased my cock from her reluctant lips before it was too late.

"Your turn." I whispered while guiding Bella onto the couch beside me.

In a flash I was kneeling between Bella's parted thighs and gazing lustfully upwards to the wide gusset of her stretched panties. Her legs were long and her skin surprisingly smooth under my tongue as I kissed and licked my way upwards. I could feel Bella's body trembling under my fine touch, her sighs deep and loud. I could feel the warmth of her arousal while my face was still inches away from the flimsy lace of her panties. I teased her by running my tongue around the tight elastic to which Bella responded by pushing that little triangle into my face. I ran the tip of my nose up and down her hidden slit and felt her warm lips against my cheek. A pair of long fingers appeared and slipped the right side of her panties aside exposing a pair of pink bald lips.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers