The American Stud Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

I then joined Denise on the couch and smiled at the camera.

"Hi all, they call me Dan the Man, and I'm here tonight to try and make this little girl happy by fulfilling her fantasy. As you can see, she looks just gorgeous, and I'm most honoured to have been selected to do the deed. So you just sit back and watch as I do my best to please her."

I turned to Denise and smiled, "Ready?"

"Ready and nervous." she replied.

I leaned back on the couch and eased Denise into my arms. Our first nervous kiss was tender, our tongues just touching. I could taste the sweetness of her lipstick, and the aroma of a musty scent permeated my senses. I could feel her trembling in my arms, and she leaned into me as I gently hugged her. Our kiss broke and we nibbled and suckled on each others lips and faces between further kisses. I allowed my hand to drift over her breasts, and her breathing deepened as I sought and found her nipples beneath the flimsy material. My hand soon dropped to her lap, and I teasingly lifted her dress slowly up her thighs until her panties were in view. Her legs dropped opened slightly as my hand caressed the front of her thighs giving me access to her panties. Knowing the camera was capturing my every move, I tantalised the scene by opening Denise's thighs further apart and teasing the proud mound beneath her panties for a few minutes. My hand then slipped under the elastic of her panties, down through a patch of curls and into a damp crevasse of warmth.

Denise moaned loudly as my finger tweaked her clitoris for a few seconds before slipping downwards and inside her. Her tongue plunged into my mouth as my finger explored her insides while my thumb stroked her clitoris. I felt her hand on my leg and slide upwards to where my manhood was straining under the constraint of my jeans and gave it a playful squeeze. I slipped my fingers under the elastic waist of her panties and eased them downwards over her thighs and calves, she assisted by lifting her buttocks from the couch and lifting each leg in turn so that the garment could be removed.

I again lifted her dress so that her pussy was visible. A thatch of light coloured curls sat above her pubic mound, but beneath was bald and smooth to the touch. Her lips were thick and pink, beneath her clitoris could just be seen. Her thighs opened further as I slid down into a kneeling position and I was quickly looking into a fine tidy looking pussy, all shiny and glistening in arousal.

I looked up into Denise's face and grinned, "Shall I give it a little kiss?"

"You shall." she replied pushing herself forward.

I lowered my lips to her pussy and kissed it passionately as I would a facial kiss. Denise squirmed and moaned as I suckled on each lip and allowed my tongue to flick across her clitoris. My tongue then ventured between her inner lips and explored her wet and warm insides. After a short time I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and tormented it as best I could while trying to keep Denise still enough to make a good job of it. My hands then slipped upwards and undid the three top buttons of her dress, her shoulder straps of both her dress and bra were eased down and her full breasts finally exposed to my touch. They were substantial and heavy, her nipples large and dark. I moved my slippery face up and suckled on each nipple in turn while my fingers continued their attack on Denise's pussy.

Denise's hand slipped down to my jeans and began to fondle me.

"Let me see it." she asked.

I got to my knees and stood before Denise, she moved to the front of the couch and began to undo my belt with one hand while her other attacked the zip. My jeans were soon at my ankles and my erection left pushing outwards under my briefs. Denise grinned as she pulled back my briefs allowing the shaft swing freely in the air in front of her face.

"Oh, my my." she exclaimed. "What a biggee."

With her hands on my knees, Denise guided her face towards my cock, her tongue flicking outwards directly into the eye causing me to gasp. Her lips opened and slipped over the head, I could feel instantly the pleasure of her tongue lightly caressing the head.

Her right hand came up to stroke the shaft, and for the next few minutes I relished one of the best blow jobs I'd received for a long time.

I looked over at her husband Matt and smiled, "Fuck mate, she can sure suck cock."

He nodded and smiled sheepishly. After a little while I pulled away and lowered myself to my knees leaving my quivering cock only inches from Denise's special little place. Without hesitation, she leaned back on the couch and pushed her buttocks forward in a brazen invitation. Her thighs widened as I leaned forward, her pussy was wet and slippery beneath the thatch of curls. I guided the head of my cock between her lips and rubbed it up and down the slit before jamming firmly it against her clitoris.

I looked into Denise's wide eyes and grinned, "Last chance, yes or no?"

She turned her head towards her husband Matt was sitting and watching close by, "Well my darling, yes or no?"

He grinned lustfully, "I say yes."

Denise back at me, "It's yes from my husband; and its yes from me too. So let's get on with it."

I lowered the head of my cock to her opening, and leaned gently forward. There was a slight resistance before the head slipped inside. Denise took a deep breath and sighed, then leaned forward a little so that she could watch my penetration. I rocked back and forward slightly, and little by little, my shaft disappeared within her. Her tunnel was incredible tight, and even with her substantial natural lubrication, my journey took more than a few seconds. I couldn't quite achieve full penetration, and the last inch of my shaft was spared the tightness of her opening. My strokes were long and slow, and I took in the look of concentration on Denise's face, the slight frown and closed eyes suggested her nervousness. I ignored the camera as it continually moved around looking for the best locations for filming

Denise's eyes eventually opened and swivelled around to her husband, she stretched out her hand towards him, and he reached across and took it in his.

"How is it?" he asked.

"It's quite nice, I'm getting used to its size." she replied. "Is it fun to watch?"

Matt smiled, "It's fantastic. You just go ahead and enjoy yourself."

"I love you." she said.

"I love you too."

Denise then turned her attention to me, her hand slipping down to my cock searching to see how much she yet had to take. Her fingers soon moved up to her clit and began to rub it slowly.

"Put it all in." she ordered.

I lifted Denise's legs over my shoulders to straighten the angle, and applied a little extra pressure on each inward stroke. Slowly but surely, the last inch of my shaft disappeared inside her until our bodies were slapping noisily together.

"That's it; you've got it all now." I said.

She grinned and frowned at the same time, "Thank god for that."

For the next few minutes, I worked Denise while she toyed with her clitoris; her eyes were now closed in concentration as she lay back on the couch appearing comfortably relaxed. Her legs slipped from my shoulders and she pulled her knees back onto her chest. My cock now glistened with her juices, her tight lips squeezing my shaft tightly as it moved back and forth. I was in paradise, for the sensation of her warm wet pussy hugging my cock was simply exquisite. I reached forward and teased her nipples with my fingers, and she smiled and opened her big eyes.

"Come closer." she asked her husband. "Come watch his big cock fuck me."

I grinned involuntarily, for such crude words seemed strange coming from such a sweet pretty little face. Matt came closer and stood next to where I was standing.

"Can you see his big fat cock fucking me?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Does it look good? Does it turn you on?"

"Yes."

"Is your cock hard?"

"Very."

"Let me see, show me how hard it is."

Matt undid his trousers and eased his rigid cock from under his boxers. It was indeed rock hard, the large red head looked like it was about to burst. Denise rolled away from me and knelt on the couch with her head leaning over the back, Matt was quickly around behind it and offering his cock to her waiting mouth. She cried loudly as I entered her from behind, and then began to noisily slobber on her husband's cock. I smiled and gave him a wink, but I guess he was too engrossed to notice. For the next few minutes, Denise handled us both, but then she pulled away from Matt with warning.

"That's all for you now." she coyly said to her husband. "You'll have to wait until we get home for the rest. You go around the other side and watch me and Dan."

I sat on back on the couch and watched as Denise mounted me facing away. I placed my hands around her waist and took her weight as she gradually lowered herself onto my shaft. She then leaned back against me, raised her feet onto my knees and began to ride me with a slow up and down motion. I was surprised by both her strength and suppleness, for this was some feat for a girl with her ample proportions. She turned her head sideways and kissed me, her tongue darting back and forth in my mouth. My hands snuck around to her breasts and gently caressed her nipples.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuck, this is goooood." she whispered between kisses.

We carried on in this position for some time, and we ignored the cameras working over us. Eventually Denise lowered her feet to the floor and stood up, her pussy allowing a loud slurp as my cock slipped from within her.

Denise giggled at Marnie, "Can you edit that out please."

The cameras stopped rolling as Denise took a cool drink and dried her sweaty body with a towel. She then skipped playfully over to her husband with her breasts jiggling up and down, and held him tight while kissing him for a few seconds. She then wandered back over to where I was standing beside the couch and took my wilting cock in her hand.

"Don't let him go down, we haven't finished just yet." she suggested leading me back to the couch.

Denise sat down on the edge and guided my cock to her opened mouth, and I sighed with pleasure as her warm tongue fondled the ridge of my cock. I sighed a second time as her lips surrounded it and began to suckle upon it. Denise again proved that she was an accomplished cock sucker, and I prudently pulled away before the inevitable. I moved to a sitting position on the couch and waited for Denise to mount me, this time facing me. My penetration was foiled by a lack of lubrication, and Denise accepted the offered tube of lube. After applying a little to my cock and some between her pussy lips, Denise moved forwarded and guided the head to her opening. With the assistance of the lube, her tight pussy enveloped my cock with ease.

Denise leaned forward and kissed me as she began to ride me, her face then slipped towards my ear.

"Wont be able to do it for much longer." she whispered. "I won't be able to walk straight after this."

But Denise played the game, and provided little playful kisses for the camera, and from time to time slipped her substantial breasts over my face for me to suckle upon. I in turn lovingly caressed her sweaty curvaceous but firm body. Eventually, she slipped down my lap and into a kneeling position between my thighs. She gazed mischievously up at the camera and smiled.

"I think its time Dan cum now, don't you?" she purred. "Will he be a dribbler, or will he be a squirter? Shall I let him cum on my face to find out?"

I saw Marnie smile behind the camera, for she too appreciated Denise's sense of humour.

Denise's mouth was soon over my cock and her athletic tongue doing its work as her right hand slowly massaged the shaft. Her eyes never seemed to leave mine as she worked me towards orgasm. It took a few minutes to get me close, but for some reason her technique wasn't quite good enough to get me all the way there. I took myself in hand for the last few seconds and kindly took aim at the lower part of her face. I think the velocity of my ejaculation caught her by surprise, the first long stream of cum hitting her slightly off centre. But her mouth was wide open for the second and remainder ejaculations that jumped the two inches between cock and tongue. She bravely held still until I'd finished and then turned her face towards the camera, her protruding tongue saturated in cum offered for proof before she swallowed. Her face swung dutifully back to my cock and took it deep into her mouth, and could feel her sucking hard as if to withdraw any remaining cum. I moaned in absolute pleasure, for a post orgasmic sucking is simply the best. She continued to suckle until I began to wilt in her mouth nearly a minute later. She then dropped my cock from her mouth and turned back to the camera.

"Can I take him home?" she asked sweetly.

"No, you can't. Don't be so greedy." Marnie replied.

"Ohhhhhh, what a shame." Denise complained. "That was good fun."

I laughed loudly; I was at the time most tempted to move in with this scrumptious little vixen.

Denise took an offered towel and wiped her face and hands, then took a swig of a chilled can of coke. She stepped up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and thanked me profusely for the use of my body. I laughed and caressed both of her large breasts in return. Denise then went over to her husband and threw her arms around him.

"Who's a naughty girl then?" she asked.

"You're a very, very naughty girl." he replied. "And when I get you home, I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

Denise looked bashfully around at the crew and chuckled like a little girl, "Oh dear, I guess I'm not finished for the night. Matt wants to take me home and give me more."

The cameras clicked off after that. To our surprise, Denise declined a shower and just threw her clothes over her sweaty body, then headed for the door with her husband in hot pursuit; I wouldn't have minded being a fly on the wall when they got home.

That was my introduction to amateur wife cuckold scene, and I did many more of those of the following years. Bernie was correct, and that series of DVD's did very well for Seduction Video. We also introduced a mature series, which was all about amateur women over the age of forty five and what they'd like to do to young man like myself. I can tell you some those mature ladies taught me a few things about sex. One particularly attractive lady in her nifty fifties took me on a journey I'll never forget. By the time she'd finished with me, I felt like I'd crawled over a mile of broken glass, but that's another story.

Over the following few years, my life was full of adventure and fun. I travelled and saw the world, became a famous celebrity and generally led a life most people could only dream about. Bernie and Alice guided me through the financial tribulations of not knowing what to do with my money. I invested a little into Seduction, and brought my own pad in Los Angeles. A financial advisor spread my earnings into a nice portfolio of investments to provide for my future, as all porn stars have a limited shelf life. But as I rolled into my thirty fifth year, what I really wanted in life was to settle down with a nice lady and have a family, and the more I dwelled on it, the less likely it was to happen.

I had made plenty of friends over those years, both male and female. I had no shortage of women who wanted me for my fame, my money or my body, but they weren't the type of woman I wanted. I wanted a nice sweet innocent girl, attractive and full of life to spend my life with. But what woman would want to settle down with a porn star, who would happily allow her husband to fuck other women and have it recorded for the perverts to watch? None that I could find, that's for sure, and who could blame them.

I guess my unhappiness began to show, and Bernie and Alice were most concerned. At first I never noticed how Marnie came to my aid, and the more time we spent together the more I opened up. We were together a lot, especially when we travelled to out of town shoots. I began to crave her company, and I was lucky that she didn't seem to mind too much. At first it wasn't about sex, it was more about the intimacy of a good friendship, the togetherness, the laughter and good conversation.

But the sex thing did raise its head, and eventually I wanted to make love to this desirable woman, which was vastly different from fucking the numerous women that I did as a career. I'll never forget the first time I saw Marnie in a bathing suit, the innocence of her natural curves raising my heart beat. I'll not forget our first kiss on a hotel couch, for it was long and passionate just like it should be. But Marnie drew back and looked sadly into my eyes; she took her hands in mine and squeezed then affectionately.

"Dan, I can't do this. I have feelings for you as I know you do me. But I can't let you into my heart while you bed other women. Right now I want to be your best friend, but not your lover. But I promise the moment you give up your porn career, I will let you have me if you still want me."

We held each others gaze as I considered her statement, for its implications were difficult to digest. The only skills I had were in the porn industry, and for me to give that up was a very high price. Before Seduction Video, I had nothing, no money, no career; no direction in life. On the other hand, here was a woman that I wanted to be part of my life, and I knew that this wasn't going to be easy. Marnie recognised my dilemma and took me into her arms.

"Don't worry; I'm not going to run away." she said. "Just remember that I want you too."

And so began our strange relationship. We spent most of our spare time together, and we did all of the things that courting couples did, except have sex. I was eventually allowed to sleep in her bed, and I had all the affection I wanted. I could kiss and caress to my hearts content, but her panties were a no go area. There were times when we were tempted to go all the way, but we both knew it would have disastrous results. By this time, Seduction Video had grown considerably and Marnie was able to avoid any involvement in my shoots, and I refrained from discussing them.

Its funny how things have a way of working out, but one day out of the blue Bernie and Alice called Marnie and I in for a little chat. To cut a long story short, they wanted to take a step back from running the business and spend more time together, plus do a bit of travelling. They also wanted to know whether Marnie and I would be interested in taking over the reins. There was little hesitation on our part, for it solved our little problem. With running the business, I would have little time to participate in any shoots. So as the preparations were made for their departure, Marnie and I were over the moon that we were soon going be able to finally consummate our relationship. I was of course ready to shortcut the preliminaries, but Marnie put the brakes on and told that I would just have to wait. She did at least pepper my disappointed face with a flurry of kisses, and then told me that my wait would be worth it. And I of course knew that it would be.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers