The American Stud Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick me good." she whispered. "I just love to be licked."

Bella's body tensed as my tongue slipped between her lips for the first time and explored her canyon. Her lips were neat and thin, but her clitoris and opening seemed hidden far back between them. For the next minute or so, my tongue explored every nook and cranny, feasting on her clitoris and then penetrating her opening as far as I could reach. I then turned my head to the side and suckled on each of her lips in turn, and all this time Bella writhed before me, her little moans of appreciation egging me onwards. I cared not that her freely running juices covered my face, and continued my good work without complaint. Eventually Bella lifted her buttocks from the couch and advised me that it was time her panties were removed.

I was soon looking at Bella's completely shaved pussy; glimmering in wet smoothness without any hint of the thick dark curls I knew should be there. Again I lowered my face and suckled her until her writhing body could take no more. She lifted my face from between her thighs and leaned down to kiss me deeply before leaning backwards, her invitation that it was now time for something else.

I manoeuvred my cock between her smooth pussy lips and moved it up and down to lubricate the head, then guided it to her opening. Bella looked downwards as I leaned gently into her, and the head of my cock disappeared between her outer lips. When my large head met with initial resistance; Bella reached down and gently parted her outer lips with one hand to assist with my penetration. I ignored the camera which was hovering above me ready to catch the action. Bella gasped as the head of my cock suddenly popped further inside and I held still for a few seconds so she could get accustomed to my size. I slowly eased back and then began gently rocking back and forth, and my cock slowly began to disappear within her. With the exception of a frowning face, Bella accepted my length without complaint. Her already wet pussy made my penetration relatively easy, and once I'd got all but the last inch inside her, I began to work into a slow rhythm.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that's real nice." Bella muttered after a short time.

With her legs raised back against her chest, Bella looked up the camera and grinned,

"This guy's pretty damn good; I think we should keep him on for a while. He can park his slippers under my bed any old time."

I just grinned and picked up my pace a little, my shiny wet cock was now penetrating Bella fully with each stroke. Her pussy was super tight and hugged every inch my shaft tightly. The sensation was fantastic and I knew that I had to control myself, the last thing I wanted was to ejaculate prematurely on my first porno shoot. I settled back into a slow pace and toyed with Bella's breasts. However, the problem was that my impending orgasm wasn't going to be put off so early. I quickly withdrew and ignored Bella's loud protest as I lowered my face between her thighs so that I could lick and suckle upon her fine lips. I continued for a short time until my orgasm had subsided, then I rose and again placed my cock at her beckoning entrance. This time it slipped effortlessly into the hilt with a gentle push resulting in a loud moan from Bella. Her hand slipped down and encircled the base of my shaft for a few seconds before her fore finger found her clitoris.

At first Bella explored her clitoris casually; but then settled into a practiced routine of little circles as I slowly worked my cock back and forth.

After a minute or so, her big eyes met mine, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm gonna cum real soon. Then you have to lick me clean, okay?"

"Sure."

By this time, there were two cameras rolling catching all the action, but both Bella and I were too preoccupied to care. As Bella got closer towards orgasm; her writhing and trembling body made it difficult for fucking. Several times my cock dropped from her sloppy pussy and I had to quickly restore back inside her. Each time, Bella moaned in disappointment but it didn't interrupt the rhythm of her swift moving finger. Her face was soon frowning with concentration, and I placed my hands on her thighs to steady her.

Then, all of a sudden Bella raised herself from the couch and cried loudly as her orgasm arrived, her body twisting from my grip and allowing my cock to escape from its warm hiding place. Her finger continued to manipulate her proud clitoris for many seconds until her post orgasmic body began to relax and sink to the couch. Her legs were now splayed wide, her pussy lips red and gaping for the cameras. Bella laid back with her eyes closed and a dreamy smile on her pretty face as reality slowly returned. I bided my time by licking the tops and insides of her sweaty thighs.

Bella's eyes eventually opened, and she raised one leg over my shoulders and pulled my face closer to her ravaged pussy.

"You promised to lick it clean." she purred.

I didn't remember actually promising, but I did so anyway. With little licks and kisses, I lapped clean her lovely little pussy as best I could.

"Bed time." she soon declared.

Stopping only for a cool drink which gave Marnie and the crew to set up their equipment, Bella took hold of my wilting erection and led me to the bedroom. Marnie gave us a little reminder on what positions were good for filming, and then let us loose. I was soon on my back with Bella kneeling beside me with her warm lips around my cock. When erect enough mount, Bella slipped over me and guided her pussy over the head and lowered herself taking me to the hilt without any problems at all. She lowered her mouth to mine and kissed me passionately while moving her buttocks slowly back and forth. After breaking the kiss, she lowered her mouth to my ear.

"You're not a bad fuck for an arsehole." she whispered quietly so the cameras microphones didn't pick it up.

Before I could answer, Bella deftly dropped a nipple into my mouth for me to suck.

I managed to remove it and grinned up at her, "So you're telling me that you didn't have to fake your orgasm?"

"Nah, my finger did a good job. To be honest I didn't know your cock was there."

"Really?" I asked rolling Bella onto her back and into the missionary position.

I lifted her legs high onto my shoulder and then began to work my cock into her hard and fast.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, that's soooo nice, don't stop." she cried loudly.

For the next few minutes, I rode Bella until I could no longer. But she urged me onwards, her fingers raking my back as she met my every thrust. She lowered her legs from my shoulders and wrapped them tightly around my buttocks, her arms pulling me down on top of her so that we could kiss. Our bodies became slippery with sweat, but we blissfully carried on. Her pussy had grown accustomed to my size, and my attack was accepted without complaint. Eventually I ran out of steam and rolled from between her thighs in defeat.

After a few seconds, Bella slid down the bed and positioned herself between my thighs. She slipped her hair back behind her ears and then lowered her mouth to my wet sodden cock. For a short time Bella licked and suckled my cock while her hand slowly caressed the shaft. Marnie's camera was now only inches away from Bella's face as she slowly milked me.

"Gonna cum for me now baby?" she asked. "I just love cum on my face. Can you do that for me?"

Bella then began to settle into a nice rhythm with her hand close to her mouth and began to work me slowly picking up speed. It felt fucking great and I was quickly approaching orgasm when Bella got a little too smart.

"C'mon baby, let me have it right now. Your little Bella's got you right where she wants you."

Instead of going for the quick orgasm, I then decided to try and prolong the ordeal just to piss her off. I tried to let my mind drift back to when I was working on the crab boat and all my own friends. But I was kind of naïve, and Bella a little too smart for me. I felt the finger of her spare hand slip down to my rectum and a little pressure placed at the entrance. Her finger slipped inside and a little upward pressure applied. The sensation was fantastic and unlike anything I'd experienced before, I heard myself cry aloud as I ejaculated exquisitely in a most incredible orgasm. The velocity of my orgasm caught Bella by surprise and she had to quickly swallow before she had time to remove her mouth from my cock. I continued to fire, long lines of cum caught her on the forehead and through her hair. But she continued to milk me with her hand until my orgasm died, only then did she remove her finger from deep within me.

She smiled up at the camera, "Mmmmmmmm, that was damn good sex, hope you fans out there are gonna vote for me and Dan the Man."

The camera's continued to roll as Bella wiped face clean with a strategically placed towel.

"They can't decide just yet." I suggested while rolling Bella onto her back. "We haven't finished yet."

She looked down to my still erect cock as I positioned myself over her, "Shit, you got to be kidding me."

She lifted a knee against my chest to thwart my endeavour to mount her and turned to one of the film crew.

"Lube please."

One of guys produced a tube and squirted a line onto Bella's outstretched palm. She them applied a little to my hovering shaft and then between her pussy lips. Taking me in hand, she then guided my cock between her enticingly warm lips. Her legs and arms were soon wrapped tightly around me, and her pussy met my every stroke.

"I'm gonna need a wheelchair after this." she whispered.

I just laughed and picked up speed. It almost seemed that our bodies were made for each other; our curves moulded perfectly together, our faces beautifully positioned to kiss and nuzzle. We were in our own private space and still too engrossed in our own pleasure to take notice of the close by cameras. Our bodies were slick with sweat by the time I reached my second orgasm and carefully emptied my cum inside Bella's warm pussy. I followed Marnie's earlier instructions and rolled from between Bella's thighs, a camera moved close in to capture my cum slowly oozing from her pussy lips.

A few minutes later, Bella and I were congratulated for a very hot scene. I suggested playfully it was all down to Bella as she was a real slutty bitch. I quickly had to dodge a less than playful well aimed kick to my genitals, Bella had forgot to mention that martial arts was one of her hobbies.

After packing up the gear we all got into the booze, it ended up a rather loud and raucous night, and it was well after three in the morning before my exhausted head hit the pillow. The trouble was that I'd always been an early riser, and therefore up and about before eight the next morning. I was soon joined by others of the crew, and the suggestion of food helping to rid us of our hangovers seemed a good one. The BBQ was lit and the fridge emptied of eggs, bacon and hash browns ready for a high cholesterol feast. However, our noise had awakened Bella who appeared wearing only a long tee shirt which would have just covered her panties, if she'd been wearing any.

"Hi Bella, what do want for breakfast?" one of the guys asked.

Bella looked at the feast of fatty foods on the BBQ table and turned up her pretty little nose.

"None of that shit." she replied as her eyes found mine. "But I do feel like a little meat."

The next thing I knew was that Bella was kneeling in front of me easing my cargo shorts downwards, and my cock fully entrenched between her lips.

"For fucks sake, not again." I heard someone behind me mutter.

But in deed it was so, and my cock was soon hardening. To cut a long story short, Bella was soon perched on the edge of the wooden BBQ table while I gave her another going over. The cameras were rolling and a not so amused Marnie directing another impromptu scene, but again Bella and I were too engrossed in each other to care. For some funny reason, no one wanted to have breakfast at the BBQ table when we finally finished.

Over the next few weeks, I took my turn with the other female contestants. While it was very good fun, none of them measured up to Bella. There was just something about that girl that brought out the animal in me, and she later confided in me that I was the best out of all the guys too, which was good to know. After a month or so of editing, the American Stud Competition DVD was released to the market. It was a roaring success and the sales went through the roof, the Seduction web site took in excess of two million vote's world wide. And would I be bragging to tell you that Bella and I were the outright winners, which we were? Soon after, I signed an exclusive two year contract with Seduction, and my porn career took off.

The competition again hit the headlines with all the so called do gooders complaining. The stupid thing was that the more they complained; the more publicity we got. Neville, Bella and myself were invited onto a popular talk show to discuss the contest, and our thoughts on morality issues. I tried to get out of it, but Neville declared that it would do my career and Seduction nothing but good, if we played our cards right. Neville wisely hired a media consultant to work with Bella and myself a week before the interview to ensure we didn't fuck up. The upshot was that we put up a good argument against a couple of so called moralistic fanatics, and as Nev suggested, the extra publicity didn't do our DVD sales any harm at all.

I'd like to tell you a little of how all this my life had changed. For the first time in my life, I was making good money. To make that money, all I had to do was make love to very attractive ladies, I mean, how good is that? I was very lucky of course that I could perform in front of a camera. There are a lot of guys out there with the similar attributes and desires who would just love to do what I do, but just wouldn't be able to manage it. I rented a nice apartment, brought myself a two year old sports car, and life was very, very good. The California climate was great and I had a lot of friends, mostly from within the industry. I was kind of famous; a lot of people recognised me which was great, for a while anyway. But then you can only take so much of people wanting to discuss your sex life. I was surprised at the number of married women who were interested in trying me out, sometimes with their husband's permission. After awhile, I started to adopt a close cropped beard and wear baseball caps to avoid recognition; it worked sometimes but not always.

A couple of years into it, Bernie talked to me about doing an amateur wife compilation of DVD's. This entailed me making love to married women while their husbands watched on. A lot of the other production companies were into it and doing quite well out of it. To be perfectly honest, I was really quite uncomfortable about it, the idea of a husband watching me make love to his wife just didn't seem right. But Bernie wanted to get in on this particular band wagon, and it was easy to prove that there was a growing demand for this kind of thing. What really started all this off was that a local couple had approached Seduction a few days before Bernie first spoke to me about the idea. Evidently the wife had fantasised about doing it with me for sometime, and the husband thought it would be kind of exciting too. I don't like saying no to Bernie because he's a real good guy, and finally he wore me down and then arranged to meet the couple in question.

I was quite staggered when Denise and Matt turned up at Bernie's office for the first time. I half expected to be accosted by a female sex mad middle aged terrorist with the face of a twisted boot, and a husband who resembled a cage fighter. But what we got a stunning little blonde in her early twenties; and her husband a thin tall good looking man about the same age. For obvious reasons, my attention quickly turned to Denise. Her blonde hair was cut short; her oval and very cute face wore a nervous smile. Her curvaceous body was tucked into a tight tee shirt and jeans, and just oozed sexuality with a capital S. The appealing thing about Denise was her shyness, she was obviously nervous about the whole thing, but also determined to see it through.

We all exchanged a few polite niceties before we got down the real reason they were there. Matt explained that his Denise had only experienced two lovers other than himself, but had always fantasised about getting it on with a well endowed porn star. He carried on and explained that it was his own fantasy to watch his lovely wife do just that. After watching Bella and me get it on in the American Stud Competition, Denise had since fantasised about my involvement.

While this was going on, I could feel Denise's big eyes upon me, and I looked over and gave her a big smile and got one in return. I told them about being recognised by the public and the problems it caused, and then asked how it might affect them. They just smiled suggesting it wasn't a problem and shrugged it off. I then asked Matt how he would really feel watching me being intimate with his wife, he just laughed and gave Denise a big hug. After chatting for forty minutes or so, I was feeling okay about it. I guess that the opportunity to bed Denise was more than a little appealing. Sensing our chat was coming to an end; Denise looked over at me and told me that she really, really wanted to do this. Bernie looked gazed inquiringly in my direction, and I nodded.

Bernie then asked Denise about her body, anything he should know about like unsightly tattoos or scars. She shook her head and suggested that she would be okay about stripping down if he wanted to make sure. The next thing I know that Denise is on her feet and disposing of her tee shirt and jeans in a surprisingly seductive manner. She was neither tall nor thin, but scrumptiously curvaceous, a dark bra struggled to contain her large breasts; her waist was narrow and her thighs full and shapely. She was certainly a terrific looking young lady, and her innocent looks and daring attitude had roused more than a little of my interest. By this stage I was really hooked and would have happily jumped her bones then and there, but it wasn't to be. Denise just looked down at me and licked her lips with all the convictions of a starving carnivore; she was without a doubt a wolf in sheep's clothing.

It was two weeks later that it all happened. Bernie had hired a villa on the coast for the big occasion. Everything was set up when Denise and Matt arrived, and my first glimpse of Denise removed any remaining hesitation on my part. Her face was beautifully made up, her bare arms and legs a tanned bronze. All she seemed to be wearing was a short black pleated dress and a pair of matching shoes. I grinned lustfully at this most desirable girl, and she poked out her tongue cheekily at me.

Marnie looked over at me and chuckled, "Now, now Dan, settle down, just be patient."

For the next thirty minutes, Bernie and Marnie talked through the scene sequence with Denise and Matt. Then Bernie told Denise that she should be as natural as possible, and not to worry about little mistakes which would be later edited out. After that, Denise got to practice her introduction a few times, and then everything was ready to go. We were going to do the complete shoot on the couch. Denise placed herself on the couch directly in front of the camera, and smiled innocently.

"Hi, my name is Denise and I'm here tonight with my husband Matt at Seduction Video to play out my biggest fantasy. My fantasy is to be seduced by Dan the Man while my husband watches. For those who don't remember, Dan's the star who won the first American Stud Contest, and I can't tell you how exciting this is, and how nervous I am too. But I guess I'll get over my nervousness when we get going. I picked Dan firstly because he's got a big dick, but also cause he's good looking and cheeky. So hopefully we'll all have a real good time. I guess that's all I've got to say, so wish me luck."